BREAKING: Investigators Believe 40 Cal’s Daughter Saniyya Dennis Committed Suicide

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 months ago '18        #1
4568 page views
78 comments

Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x92
Props total: 115293 115 K  Slaps total: 5253 5 K
BREAKING: Investigators Believe 40 Cal’s Daughter Saniyya Dennis Committed suicide

"The search for 40 Cal’s daughter may end in tragedy, according to the Erie County District Attorney.

40 Cal’s, a battle rapper who was once a*sociated with The Diplomats, has been in a desperate search for his daughter Saniyya Dennis since April 24th.

But now District Attorney John Flynn said all of the evidence has led investigators to believe the 19-year-old committed suicide.

A review of Saniyya’s phone records revealed she called her ex-boyfriend 66 times and sent a text saying “I’m not feeling good – I think I’m going to k*ll myself.” The video surveillance captured Saniyya on a bus, which was heading to Goat Island near Niagara Falls.

According to phone logs, Saniyya had a 45-minute chat with another male friend and told him she was planning to jump off and into Niagara Falls. The male friend told investigators that he thought he had talked her out of taking her own life.

“She was troubled over the breakup of her boyfriend, obviously, she was troubled over the circumstances that that happened that day. Everyone reacts differently to crisis in their lives depending on your age depending on your background [and] depending on what’s going on in your life,” Flynn said.

Phone records revealed Saniyya arrived on Goat Island around 1:30 a.m. on April 25th. And, investigators used K9s to follow Cynthia’s scent, and when they reached an area called Luna Island, the dogs tried to jump over a railing and into the waters below, to follow her scent.

The overwhelming evidence seems to point to a tragedy – Saniyya took her own life.

“An exhaustive search has been done and an exhaustive review of the records and evidence has been conducted and it appears that this poor girl took her own life,” D.A. John Flynn said. “Now some are going to say well ‘I mean Mr Flynn without a body I mean do you definitively know that she took her own life?’ And my answer is ‘no of course not, I can’t definitively say that at all, that she took her own life.’ All I can do is present you with what I have and I presented everything I had to her parents yesterday afternoon.

“Everything I just told you and gave you I gave to her parents yesterday afternoon. And obviously, without a body, without an autopsy being done, we’re never going to definitively know. So like I said to the parents, all I can do is be honest with you. I respect you, I’m not going to sugarcoat this at all. I’m going to tell you the God’s honest truth of what I have and this is what I have,” Flynn continued.

“There is a possibility that we may never find a body,” Flynn continued choking back tears. “There is possibility that she may be caught in those jagged rocks and if she is that’s going to be horrible for the parents. I feel awful for the parents. I feel awful that I don’t have a conclusion and that I can’t give these parents their daughter. But that’s what we have.”

However, the investigation into Saniyya’s disappearance will remain open and will not be closed until her body is found, which may never happen due to jagged rocks, and rushing water of Niagara Falls, which surrounds Luna Island.

“Let me reiterate. Do I hope that I look like a fool and she shows up somewhere? Yeah, gosh make me look like a fool, I don’t care. I hope she shows up. And God willing we can get this girl some help,” District Attorney John Flynn said.

visit this link https://allhiphop.com/new .. investigators/
+34   

best
worst
78 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 86455 86 K  Slaps total: 17012 17 K
damn..........
+29   

2 months ago '18        #3
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x92 OP
Props total: 115293 115 K  Slaps total: 5253 5 K
This is so sad.

Sucka Repellent said
damn..........
+12   

2 months ago '20        #4
jreverywhere  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9673 9 K  Slaps total: 420 420
RIP if true
+8   

2 months ago '15        #5
Black Larry 
Props total: 13911 13 K  Slaps total: 1222 1 K
Super sad.

I don't understand. I don't think I'll ever understand suicide. If jumped I hope she survived or something.
+20   

2 months ago '07        #6
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x95
Props total: 224693 224 K  Slaps total: 20355 20 K
Phone records revealed Saniyya arrived on Goat Island around 1:30 a.m. on April 25th. And, investigators used K9s to follow Cynthia’s scent, and when they reached an area called Luna Island, the dogs tried to jump over a railing and into the waters below, to follow her scent.
Damn,

+30   

2 months ago '19        #7
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 35888 35 K  Slaps total: 27216 27 K
Inb4 bx's mental health professionals

2 months ago '17        #8
Sucka Repellent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 86455 86 K  Slaps total: 17012 17 K
 Black Larry said
Super sad.

I don't understand. I don't think I'll ever understand suicide. If jumped I hope she survived or something.
this.
+5   

2 months ago '04        #9
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 78406 78 K  Slaps total: 6626 6 K
Hella sad
+5   

2 months ago '16        #10
KingJerz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 24557 24 K  Slaps total: 3857 3 K
Smfh, the teenage mind is a fragile thing b.
+45   

2 months ago '06        #11
Badnewz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 90889 90 K  Slaps total: 1403 1 K
Damn
+6   

2 months ago '12        #12
The Consultant 
Props total: 51794 51 K  Slaps total: 3303 3 K
suicide though...no comment on that but

This new generation is all kinds of messed up emotionally, it's bad bruh.

Tough to be a parent in these kind of situations.
+19   

2 months ago '04        #13
C.R.I.P. 
Props total: 13487 13 K  Slaps total: 688 688
May she find peace in the after life. And may 40 find peace in his time of turmoil.
+24   

2 months ago '07        #14
RubbahBandMayn 
Props total: 32025 32 K  Slaps total: 2127 2 K
+5   

2 months ago '18        #15
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 6920 6 K  Slaps total: 888 888
bruh wtf. prayers to the fam.

one thing i read about years ago is how niagara falls is the #1 suicide destination for depressed ppl who want out.

the number of ppl who jumped to their deaths is too many to count. theres even video of mofos doin it.

its kinda like that forest in Japan that all the suicidal ppl go to hang themselves.

theres gotta be a strange energy in the air around that location. and the worst part is you cant prevent this sht. if a mofo wants out they gonna find a way
+25   

2 months ago '04        #16
justinjones 
Props total: 39669 39 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
 dakidjahsiah said
bruh wtf. prayers to the fam.

one thing i read about years ago is how niagara falls is the #1 suicide destination for depressed ppl who want out.

the number of ppl who jumped to their deaths is too many to count. theres even video of mofos doin it.

its kinda like that forest in Japan that all the suicidal ppl go to hang themselves.

theres gotta be a strange energy in the air around that location. and the worst part is you cant prevent this sht. if a mofo wants out they gonna find a way
it’s not the Golden Gate Bridge?
+7   

2 months ago '07        #17
DaKid91 
Props total: 3186 3 K  Slaps total: 384 384
Dang, the article said the dogs was tryna leap over the railings into the water

Yeah its over she committed that....
+13   

2 months ago '18        #18
NBA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 52591 52 K  Slaps total: 11866 11 K
fu*k them n*ggaz who she called and didn’t alert the proper authorities

I saw some clown a*s comments in the other thread as well in regards to getting her some help

+22   

2 months ago '18        #19
dakidjahsiah 
Props total: 6920 6 K  Slaps total: 888 888
 justinjones said
it’s not the Golden Gate Bridge?
damn u right bruh. forgot about that. about 1,800 ppl go there to die every year
+8   

2 months ago '20        #20
The Shredder 
Props total: 14766 14 K  Slaps total: 7487 7 K
Sad news...looks like she was a beautiful girl. I would argue American culture hates children so my heart goes out to all the kids and young adults growing up in this trash sh*thole culture
+18   

2 months ago '18        #21
Broadway2TheBx 
Props total: 8775 8 K  Slaps total: 254 254
+2   

2 months ago '07        #22
OVERLORD 
Props total: 18938 18 K  Slaps total: 6027 6 K
how can they say for sure?
+1   

2 months ago '10        #23
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 47982 47 K  Slaps total: 5029 5 K
 Avon_Barksdale said
Damn,

Yeah that got me..
+3   

2 months ago '14        #24
longliverick 
Props total: 11530 11 K  Slaps total: 6001 6 K
It’s rare for women to k*ll themselves. She must have been going thru it.

Rip

2 months ago '18        #25
HoopLife88 
Props total: 33191 33 K  Slaps total: 4305 4 K
Over a n*gga RIP to her

Dudes with daughters make sure you tell your baby girl to never ask another man for nothing! Dad got you.
+33   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Jun 22 - Wingstop turns to chicken thighs to combat wing shortage, price surge
145 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-65online now  11
Video inside Tasha K EXPOSES Young Buck Is Broke & Living w/ His HIV Positive TR@NSG..
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-108online now  6
Signs that you a pretty n*gga
165 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+22online now  4
Jun 22 - Mother of 2 dies after brazen Chicago shooting that k*lled boyfriend