Aliens exist and no one seems to care

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+29  109
61 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Interesting ...

1 month ago '21        #1
7269 page views
214 comments

Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 6868 6 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
Aliens exist and no one seems to care

Am I the only one who seems to be following this ???

If this was 15 years ago it be all over the news and it seems like no ones cares , we literally have UFO sightings that can’t be explained and no one is saying anything
+94   

best
worst
214 comments

1 month ago '21        #2
LuxG2 
Props total: 8808 8 K  Slaps total: 1477 1 K
The report comes out in June….
+33   

1 month ago '20        #3
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41937 41 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
i dont fukking care either

my dude if i dont see it for myself or hear reports of a UFO sighting on MLK street in any random Urban metropolis such as Atl or N.O ...

IT DOEST EXIST...SORRY NOT SORRY ...its just some media fasination meant for people with TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON THEY HAND

FUKK AN ALIEN ......ONLY GREEN IM TRYING TO SEE IS MONEY

Sounds like a HOAX by the PENTAGON to try get MORE $$$ for a FAKE ENEMY to make up for not having any real enemies such as CHINA...USSR or the TERRORISTS....

they can run this UFO myth for infinity...while hustling all of us ..yall some hoes
+75   

1 month ago '17        #4
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 60854 60 K  Slaps total: 5925 5 K
All this bullsh*t is terrestrial

fu*k space aliens

@
+24   

1 month ago '13        #5
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71743 71 K  Slaps total: 28971 28 K
Too much technology in our pockets and on all buildings all around the world

To have no more video proof then we did 60 years ago

cmon son
+60   

1 month ago '17        #6
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3989 3 K  Slaps total: 587 587
Still no proof "aliens" exist so why should i care? Aint like you're gonna hop your a*s up there and find out LMAO.
+11   

1 month ago '18        #7
KingBSolo 
Props total: 1007 1 K  Slaps total: 123 123
I care… but those who care already knew.

I want to know how other beings view humanity.
+33   

1 month ago '19        #8
Shenanagans 
Props total: 3475 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 GUS FRING said

my dude if i dont see it for myself or hear reports of a UFO sighting on MLK street in any random Urban metropolis such as Atl or N.O ...

IT DOEST EXIST...SORRY NOT SORRY ...its just some media fasination meant for people with TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON THEY HAND

Sounds like a HOAX by the PENTAGON to try get MORE $$$ for a FAKE ENEMY to make up for not having any real enemies such as CHINA...USSR or the TERRORISTS....

they can run this UFO myth for infinity...while hustling all of us ..yall some hoes
I stopped believing when everybody started having high powered cameras on their phones which is always in our hands but the UFO sightings damn near stopped. Why we still getting fuzzy VHS footage of ufos? n*ggas could zoom in on a n*gga putting a gerbil in their a*s from across the street but can't get a decent video of a UFO. n*ggas gotta beam me up for me to believe it these days
+45   

1 month ago '07        #9
RonniexRamen 
Props total: 665 665  Slaps total: 29 29
They not gonna help with all this worldly sh*t so
+18   

1 month ago '14        #10
x7an 
Props total: 1506 1 K  Slaps total: 147 147
 Jonny2soxs said
Am I the only one who seems to be following this ???

If this was 15 years ago it be all over the news and it seems like no ones cares , we literally have UFO sightings that can’t be explained and no one is saying anything
All they’ve done is acknowledge that there is aerial phenomenon they can’t explain. It’s a stretch to then jump to aliens exist. I want to believe too, but we aren’t quite there yet.

Last edited by x7an; 05-06-2021 at 06:31 PM..
+7   

1 month ago '17        #11
zackattack  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24290 24 K  Slaps total: 2049 2 K
 THEDONN said
Too much technology in our pockets and on all buildings all around the world

To have no more video proof then we did 60 years ago

cmon son
If they're smart enough to get here then they're probably smart enough to have technology that disrupts our cameras.
+17   

1 month ago '17        #12
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 107464 107 K  Slaps total: 11314 11 K
 zackattack said
If they're smart enough to get here then they're probably smart enough to have technology that disrupts our cameras.
This.

They're abducting us, taking samples and returning us to the wild like we're lions in the safari.

The lions don't understand what who or where the camera man or poachers are doing. Its just above their comprehension.

Obviously, they're concealing their trying to concealing their identify to an extent
+9   

1 month ago '04        #13
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28525 28 K  Slaps total: 2967 2 K
i believe in it yo.

Secret UFO dossier about famous UK sighting restricted from public for another 50 years

The secret file is said to contain incredible colour photographs of the infamous sighting in 1990, where two hitchhikers claim they saw a 100ft craft hovering over Calvine in Scotland

After viewing their photos, the journalists chose to share both pictures and negatives with the Ministry of Defence.

A 30-year rule meant the file was meant to be declassified in January next year, but the Ministry of Defence has now blocked its release for another 50 years, until 2072.

Like I said before, If we are recording them imagine wtf they are recording us dinos and what not jesus.

Last edited by deziking; 05-06-2021 at 08:26 PM..
+20   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '17        #14
Mr Scaramucci  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x155
Props total: 108255 108 K  Slaps total: 24221 24 K
What you gonna do about it?
Nothing, so shut yo a*s up Fox Mulder.
+7   

1 month ago '13        #15
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71743 71 K  Slaps total: 28971 28 K
 zackattack said
boi stop

If anything they are in a different dimension

We're living in a simulation

+11   

1 month ago '06        #16
Nugen2384 
Props total: 232 232  Slaps total: 24 24
There is no aliens, man. It’s literally counterintelligence. The government isn’t hiding anything. They are the ones spreading the misinformation. If you’re field testing new weapons and you don’t want to openly disclose it to the general public, and more importantly, other nations, wouldn’t you purposely hide it under the shroud of UFOs and act aloof when ppl start asking? If aliens were real and wanted to make themselves known, do you think there’s anything our or any government can do about it?

+27   

1 month ago '21        #17
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 6868 6 K  Slaps total: 1668 1 K
 Mr Scaramucci said
What you gonna do about it?
Nothing, so shut yo a*s up Fox Mulder.
Californiacation the GOAT show
+2   

1 month ago '21        #18
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7981 7 K  Slaps total: 930 930
 GUS FRING said

Aliens existing or not aint gonna help this rent get paid and aint gonna make it so I dont gotta work tomorrow morning. Still gonna walk my dog, hit the gym and fu*k my girl so fu*k them aliens unless they can help Klay Thompson heal faster

Last edited by nodayzoffatl; 05-06-2021 at 06:53 PM..
+13   

1 month ago '16        #19
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 19728 19 K  Slaps total: 3603 3 K
Why should people care bruh? How does it change life in anyway? What does that knowledge do for you? How are you gonna wake up the next day any differently? I've always wondered people's answers to these questions. I personally think other life forms exist in the universe but whether they've been to Earth or are currently here doesn't really matter to me. Maybe one day they confirm that aliens built stonehenge and the pyramids. Cool... so what now? Just edit Wikipedia and go along with your life bruh.
+6   

1 month ago '04        #20
King Capo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3269 3 K  Slaps total: 451 451
Most people probably waiting to see a actual alien on the news
+4   

1 month ago '21        #21
 King Capo said
Most people probably waiting to see a actual alien on the news
if that alien can't bring back pac, or big or kobe or king von, or win the falcons a super bowl, or heal Klay, or bring back brons hairline then fu*k them lil n*ggas

1 month ago '19        #22
Shenanagans 
Props total: 3475 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 zackattack said
You would be surprised how many people (mostly Americans) believe that if aliens did land on earth it would be like independence day. Like we gonna hit them with nukes and they'll go away.

This is why I hope they don't land in my lifetime. They can slide thru but just don't stop. We'll k*ll the planet before admitting they are more powerful than us
+7   

1 month ago '21        #23
 RonniexRamen said
They not gonna help with all this worldly sh*t so
they not even gonna like us.

i dont even like yall
+16   

1 month ago '12        #24
SLiP 
Props total: 2773 2 K  Slaps total: 74 74
 LuxG2 said
The report comes out in June….
What report?

1 month ago '04        #25
GoldynChyld421 
Props total: 3150 3 K  Slaps total: 441 441
It's not hard for them to stay hidden when people rather make up 1,000 excuses with no evidence, to debunk ETs, than believing in anything they haven't been told by authorities.

Ignorance is bliss. Most people wouldn't believe it if they saw it themselves.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  58
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  24
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
619 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  12
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp