Former 343i Employee On Halo Infinite: Dont Expect A Masterpiece

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '12        #1
942 page views
33 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23857 23 K  Slaps total: 5279 5 K
Former 343i Employee On Halo Infinite: Dont Expect A Masterpiece

best
worst
33 comments

1 month ago '20        #2
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x116
Props total: 64751 64 K  Slaps total: 14177 14 K
It’s going to be a masterpiece online gone be boomin

Last edited by 5ive04our; 05-06-2021 at 03:17 PM..
+3   

1 month ago '11        #3
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19861 19 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
This clown with another xbox topic

+5   

1 month ago '12        #4
Faythung 
Props total: 19743 19 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
 5ive04our said
Itís going to be a masterpiece online gone ne boomin

I know we'll never get back to the glory days(partly because we as gamers have changed more than the game itself) but Halo 5 was very good and a much better MP game than 4. I'm excited for the multiplayer here.
+7   

1 month ago '20        #5
D1dnt read 
Props total: 19653 19 K  Slaps total: 4651 4 K
yuck this game sounds boring, who else agrees?
+1   

1 month ago '16        #6
Novii 
Props total: 7251 7 K  Slaps total: 1189 1 K
Does Microsoft not have NDAs in place?

How do people get out and are freely able to talk about a game still in development?

I can’t imagine working on a game for years and then, they cut everything I did out of the game. sh*t would get me heateddddd
+6   

1 month ago '16        #7
Novii 

+1   

1 month ago '12        #8
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6 OP
 Novii said

Its really not about what Microsoft want with Halo... Its what fans want and about if they can get those fans back... A lot of people moved on from Halo myself included... Halo 4 was the last Halo game I played I remember ranting about Microsoft removing split screen and how I told Xbots that sh*t is gonna fail... Coz Halo was a couch co-op game then they decided the rest of the world wanted to play online and thats when things went to sh*t... I dont expect anything from this game people on Xbox will eat it up coz they've been starved from AAA exclusives for years and when you haven't had something in a while you'll end up thinking its good... But lets wait n see

1 month ago '16        #9
Novii 
 Pleasure Boy said
Its really not about what Microsoft want with Halo... Its what fans want and about if they can get those fans back... A lot of people moved on from Halo myself included... Halo 4 was the last Halo game I played I remember ranting about Microsoft removing split screen and how I told Xbots that sh*t is gonna fail... Coz Halo was a couch co-op game then they decided the rest of the world wanted to play online and thats when things went to sh*t... I dont expect anything from this game people on Xbox will eat it up coz they've been starved from AAA exclusives for years and when you haven't had something in a while you'll end up thinking its good... But lets wait n see
A lot of people have their own gripes about Halo and what they wish this new one will bring back to the table. Itís gotta hurt though a former dev is basically saying donít get your hopes up too high. Kind of sounds like itís a average game about to be released. Not what anyone should be ok hearing after so many years in development. I havenít played halo outside of 1 and 2, so idk where it went wrong, but I know a lot of people are expecting this to be a masterpiece.

Your last comment is fact too. When youíre used to bad to decent games, a semi-good one will blow you away.

I think Forzas the highest quality series Xbox has tbh
+5   

1 month ago '20        #10
D1dnt read 
it’ll probably be mediocre but xbox stanleys have low standards so to them it’ll be amazing

that Jason Schreier dude has an annoying punchable face tho
+5   

1 month ago '05        #11
jaedot 
Props total: 16812 16 K  Slaps total: 980 980
This why you trash in returnal spending all ya time looking for xbox news.
+6   

1 month ago '12        #12
Faythung 
 Pleasure Boy said
Coz Halo was a couch co-op game then they decided the rest of the world wanted to play online and thats when things went to sh*t
Do you believe any of the sh*t you say? Please say no, because this is one of the worst takes I have ever seen on this site.

Halo 2 redefined online multiplayer gaming and is still to many people this day the pinnacle of online competitive FPS.

I'm hoping I misunderstood you and you weren't REALLY saying that with Halo 4 they started to focus on online and before that Halo was just a couch co op game.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #13
Krazie 
Props total: 37457 37 K  Slaps total: 5146 5 K
 Faythung said
Do you believe any of the sh*t you say? Please say no, because this is one of the worst takes I have ever seen on this site.

Halo 2 redefined online multiplayer gaming and is still to many people this day the pinnacle of online competitive FPS.

I'm hoping I misunderstood you and you weren't REALLY saying that with Halo 4 they started to focus on online and before that Halo was just a couch co op game.
They finally got online gaming in his country during Halo 4
+7   

1 month ago '12        #14
Faythung 
 Krazie said
They finally got online gaming in his country during Halo 4
+1   

1 month ago '12        #15
 Faythung said

This is exactly the type of attitude that will keep people like me away from purchasing an Xbox... What's important to me may not be important to you... I enjoyed the Halo campaign more than the online multiplayer... And unlike most of you I actually believe Halo 4 had a good campaign I didn't bother with the online mulitiplayer after Halo 4 on Xbox 360 I never touched another Xbox coz after Halo 4 they focused more on the online mulitiplayer instead of the campaign... Thats also why I haven't purchased a FPS in years last one I bought was Destiny... I dont like doing the same sh*t over and over if a game dont come with an interesting campaign and if I dont enjoy it I dont buy... With that being said... Enjoy your flagship title whenever it drops... At least this one cant flop since Microsoft is no longer selling games

Last edited by Pleasure Boy; 05-06-2021 at 06:35 PM..

1 month ago '05        #16
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 54943 54 K  Slaps total: 9118 9 K
They Were Happy With The 1st Version Of Halo Infinite
Dont Forget That.... They Was Claiming How Beautiful It Looked And sh*t
They Will Accept A Game As sh*tty As Crackdown 3 And A Short Play Game Like Ryse At This Point

Halo Infinite Ls Keeps On Rolling...

+3   

1 month ago '12        #17
 TonyCartagena said
They Were Happy With The 1st Version Of Halo Infinite
Dont Forget That.... They Was Claiming How Beautiful It Looked And sh*t
They Will Accept A Game As sh*tty As Crackdown 3 And A Short Play Game Like Ryse At This Point

Halo Infinite Ls Keeps On Rolling...

Playstation fans got Halo delayed... Coz after that reveal people started making memes and compared those games to Sony exclusives graphically... I think PS fans saved them coz Microsoft was dead set on releasing that sh*t regardless of how it looked

1 month ago '19        #18
Airtight 
Props total: 11601 11 K  Slaps total: 1445 1 K
 D1dnt read said
itíll probably be mediocre but xbox stanleys have low standards so to them itíll be amazing

that Jason Schreier dude has an annoying punchable face tho
This x1000

When you think any Halo ever made is anywhere near top ten all time you're either 5 years old or a total moron/Xbox stan. So they could crap in a box and their good little Craigs would pay for it

+1   

1 month ago '11        #19
wjcorner  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 8534 8 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 jaedot said
This why you trash in returnal spending all ya time looking for xbox news.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #20
Final Boss 
Props total: 1291 1 K  Slaps total: 473 473
"They wanted to make infinite a semi open world game"

Holy sh*t can't believe they didn't listen to a bunch of dorks crying on the internet and They actually made it free roam.

Open world halo

1 month ago '20        #21
D1dnt read 
 Pleasure Boy said
Playstation fans got Halo delayed... Coz after that reveal people started making memes and compared those games to Sony exclusives graphically... I think PS fans saved them coz Microsoft was dead set on releasing that sh*t regardless of how it looked

this we potentially saved halo

these Xbox stanleys pretended like they were impressed by the demo and would've settled and acted like they enjoyed the game just to save face

1 month ago '04        #22
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82093 82 K  Slaps total: 8678 8 K
 Pleasure Boy said

+1   

1 month ago '04        #23
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82093 82 K  Slaps total: 8678 8 K
 D1dnt read said
this we potentially saved halo

these Xbox stanleys pretended like they were impressed by the demo and would've settled and acted like they enjoyed the game just to save face
+1   

1 month ago '11        #24
UrDoinGood 
Props total: 6212 6 K  Slaps total: 1459 1 K
Chinese n*ggas working on Halo?

Lmao. YeahAite #bluefacevoice

1 month ago '04        #25
Wawdy24 
Props total: 8159 8 K  Slaps total: 3652 3 K

Top notch reporting by the resident moron of the BX Games section.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  164
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
133 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+390online now  19
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
566 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+370online now  13
Azaelia Banks Reminds Candace Owens what her status would be if she was around..
199 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy