May 6 - Completely delete your Facebook account, loose ends and all

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+37  46
73 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news

1 month ago '20        #1
7959 page views
113 comments

MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 29773 29 K  Slaps total: 3004 3 K
May 6 - Completely delete your Facebook account, loose ends and all

Deleting your Facebook account isn't as simple as clicking a button. Here's everything you need to know.
Some see Facebook as a welcome way to stay in touch with relatives and friends across the world, and interact with groups of people with similar interests. Other see a darker side filled with political f*ghting, privacy oversteps and rampant misinformation. Others still may just crave a break.

Whatever your reason, we'll show you how to delete every trace of your Facebook account. It's important to note that there's a difference between deleting your Facebook account and deactivating it. Deleting Facebook also severs ties to Facebook Messenger, the social platform's chat app. If you want to also delete Instagram and WhatsApp, which are Facebook properties, you'll need to do that separately.

Deactivating your Facebook account temporarily freezes it, which is useful if you want a brief hiatus. But that does nothing to stop the company from tracking your online activity. In order to fully cut ties with Facebook, deleting your account is the only answer. It's a process that takes some time and patience. Below are the steps you'll need to follow, as well as some factors you'll need to take into account prior to going through with it. This story updates periodically with new information.

Delete the Facebook app from your phone

The first step is to delete the app from your smartphone or tablet. Remember that deleting the Facebook app doesn't delete your account -- you can still access it from the browser and other apps might still use Facebook as a login.

Removing the icon from your phone gets it out of sight and mind, but it doesn't do anything to your Facebook account overall. You'll need to make sure you do all these other steps or Facebook can still track your online activity.

Choose any social platform and messaging alternatives

Remember, when you delete your Facebook account, your access to Messenger goes with it. Meaning, you'll need to reach out to those you frequently talk to on Messenger and figure out another app or service to stay in touch.

Take the same approach with your Facebook friends in general. Post a status a few days before you plan on deleting your account, and ask that anyone who wants to keep in touch send a message with their contact info.

Facebook also gives you the option to transfer your photos, videos, notes and posts to other sites like Google Photos and Dropbox. Here's how to do that.
visit this link https://www.cnet.com/how- .. tes-heres-how/

Important: Don't forget about additional Facebook logins

Third-party developers, such as Spotify and DoorDash, have long offered to use your Facebook account as a means to sign up and log into their services. It's super convenient because it keeps you from having to remember yet another password. That is, until you don't have a Facebook account anymore.

You'll need to address those outside accounts that rely on your Facebook info by logging into each account and disconnecting it from your Facebook account.

To find a list of apps linked to your Facebook account:

Sign into Facebook
Go to Settings > Apps and websites.
If you're having trouble figuring out how to unlink your Facebook account from a service, contact the company's customer service department for help.

Once that's done, request and download a copy of all your Facebook data by following these steps:

Go to Settings > Your Facebook Information
Click View next to Download Your Information
Leave all of the boxes checked under the Your Information section
Leave the date range to All of my data.
Leave the format set to HTML -- doing so puts your data in an easy-to-navigate format.
In order to save high-resolution copies of photos and videos you've posted to Facebook, change the Media Quality drop-down from Medium to High.
Finally, click Create File. Facebook will then gather all of your information and send you an email when it's ready to be downloaded. It can take some time for this to happen -- it's not an instant process.

final
Now you can delete your Facebook account

The final step is to delete your account. To do so, visit this page and sign in.

visit this link https://www.facebook.com/ .. delete_account

Facebook will give you a list of tasks and things to consider before deleting your account. For example, you'll be advised to download all of your information, or if you're the sole admin of a Facebook Page, you'll be asked to grant another account admin privileges, otherwise, the page will be deleted alongside your account.

Alright, you ready? Click Delete Account, enter your password and click Continue. Finally, click Delete Account again and you're done.

You have 30 days to change your mind about Facebook

Facebook will take up to 90 days to delete all of your account data from its servers. For the first 30 days of that, you can still sign in and cancel your deletion request. Your account will be restored and it'll be like you never left. For better or worse.

To cancel your deletion request, visit
visit this link https://www.facebook.com
, log into your account, and click the Cancel Deletion button.

And if you need any help with the emotional side of the breakup, here are some more tips to ease the pain of Facebook separation.

visit this link https://www.cnet.com/news .. -your-account/

visit this link https://www.cnet.com/how- .. -ends-and-all/

Last edited by MeNoSenYouNoCom; 05-06-2021 at 02:06 AM..
+58   

best
worst
113 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
FlyinIron 
Props total: 38039 38 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K

+58   

1 month ago '18        #3
dacoolestg 
Props total: 12165 12 K  Slaps total: 1780 1 K
im signed up thru my old aim account i cant access that :/
+13   

1 month ago '10        #4
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 61185 61 K  Slaps total: 29874 29 K

Been off the book for years

OP late af
+63   

1 month ago '16        #5
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 62159 62 K  Slaps total: 7616 7 K
Man I never use it but I do need to get off it
+21   

1 month ago '11        #6
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x30
Props total: 154274 154 K  Slaps total: 21651 21 K
I remember an old coworker came over to my desk looking agitated askme "do you know how to delete Facebook" when I said "I don't know" he franticly walked away

he probably said something fireable and got scared, he was a trump support who would read his bible at his desk
+34   

1 month ago '10        #7
 Sin said
I remember an old coworker came over to my desk looking agitated askme "do you know how to delete Facebook" when I said "I don't know" he franticly walked away

he probably said something fireable and got scared, he was a trump support who would read his bible at his desk
The fu*k does him being a trump supporter got to do with anything ? U really just tossed that in there for no reason

Yall have turned that into a form of a personal attack lmao that sh*t weird as hell

Last edited by Bigg_Slime; 05-06-2021 at 11:12 AM..

1 month ago '13        #8
mkhrt92 
Props total: 43626 43 K  Slaps total: 7971 7 K
what if you never had one. Ever.
+20   

1 month ago '16        #9
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 40039 40 K  Slaps total: 4302 4 K
 mkhrt92 said
what if you never had one. Ever.
Then you're ahead of the curve.
+23   

1 month ago '10        #10
posterboy27 
Props total: 883 883  Slaps total: 351 351
I deleted my account 10 yrs ago
+28   

1 month ago '14        #11
DavidAames 
Props total: 24748 24 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
My youngest son is 9.

When i was Out there fooling around on wifey, she ended up hacking in my Facebook account.

She’s a paralegal, so she came to the crib with a red-weld filled with print outs of all my fu*kery.

She’s was about 7 months pregnant at the time.

For the life of me i couldnt figure out how the fu*k she hacked into my sh*t cuz my password was some “s83klusb63839” type of sh*t.

We ended up resolving our issues (more so mine).

Years later, she told me she hit the forgot password function of FB.

Answered the 3 password protection questions on my yahoo account which were

Isis (our cats name at the time)
The Bronx
Mac n Cheese

“Mac n Cheese”

Hit the password link to reset it with my phone in her hand while I was slumped from drinking.

And opened Pandora’s box on my a*s.

But i say All that to say this.

I grew the fu*k up at the moment and learned how to move and live like i had “Something to lose”

It’s been 9 years that I’ve deleted my Facebook account and never went back.

Moral of the story?

Don’t cheat or if you do, don’t use your phone or social media to do so lol.
+102   

1 month ago '11        #12
 Bigg_Slime said
The fu*k does him being a trump supporter got to do with anything ? U really just tossed that in there for no reason

Yall have turned that into a form of a personal attack lmao that sh*t weird hell
trump supporting christians are more likely to say provocative offensive things
+10   

1 month ago '17        #13
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82746 82 K  Slaps total: 19038 19 K
 Bigg_Slime said

Yall have turned that into a form of a personal attack lmao that sh*t weird hell
Trump supporters are ignorant hateful/racist people. No one is going to forget who the trump supporters are either.
+13   

1 month ago '17        #14
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82746 82 K  Slaps total: 19038 19 K
 Sin said
The funny thing about those radical righties claiming they're being censored by big tech is that 9 of the top 10 clicks on Facebook are on pro trump groups or hashtags.
+7   

1 month ago '04        #15
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 29519 29 K  Slaps total: 7596 7 K
 DavidAames said
My youngest son is 9.

When i was Out there fooling around on wifey, she ended up hacking in my Facebook account.

She’s a paralegal, so she came to the crib with a red-weld filled with print outs of all my fu*kery.

She’s was about 7 months pregnant at the time.

For the life of me i couldnt figure out how the fu*k she hacked into my sh*t cuz my password was some “s83klusb63839” type of sh*t.

We ended up resolving our issues (more so mine).

Years later, she told me she hit the forgot password function of FB.

Answered the 3 password protection questions on my yahoo account which were

Isis (our cats name at the time)
The Bronx
Mac n Cheese

“Mac n Cheese”

Hit the password link to reset it with my phone in her hand while I was slumped from drinking.

And opened Pandora’s box on my a*s.

But i say All that to say this.

I grew the fu*k up at the moment and learned how to move and live like i had “Something to lose”

It’s been 9 years that I’ve deleted my Facebook account and never went back.

Moral of the story?

Don’t cheat or if you do, don’t use your phone or social media to do so lol.
I never cheated but was flirty as fu*k with chicks on there. My (now wife) and I were just dating at the time and she called me on some sh*t. I learned right there that the temptation was too strong and got off that sh*t then and there. Glad ya'll got your issues resolved and saw the higher path.
+28   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '15        #16
PineappleOG 
Props total: 40305 40 K  Slaps total: 7333 7 K
 Bigg_Slime said

Gotta love the irony here, the retard trump supporter not deducing why you think the other retarded guy might be a maga
+4   

1 month ago '14        #17
DavidAames 
Props total: 24748 24 K  Slaps total: 1066 1 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I never cheated but was flirty as fu*k with chicks on there. My (now wife) and I were just dating at the time and she called me on some sh*t. I learned right there that the temptation was too strong and got off that sh*t then and there. Glad ya'll got your issues resolved and saw the higher path.
Thank you broski.

sh*t we going on 21 years now.

Time goes by so fast lol
+12   

1 month ago '10        #18
 Sin said
Based on what data? Your personal a*sumptions?

U obviously pulling sh*t out your a*s

So much dumb, offensive sh*t has come from the left its crazy

U can't be serious right now n*gga

1 month ago '10        #19
 Ymmot said
The funny thing about those radical righties claiming they're being censored by big tech is that 9 of the top 10 clicks on Facebook are on pro trump groups or hashtags.

Yall in here preaching bout who is most likely to say something offensive..meanwhile "Uncle tim" trended for 11 hours on a platform that bans u for anything

Foh f*g**t this site loves pushing this left wing bullsh*t

1 month ago '04        #20
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 11436 11 K  Slaps total: 2680 2 K
Neva had fb but at this point i wouldnt be surprised if i have one somehow
+2   

1 month ago '11        #21
 Bigg_Slime said
Based on what data? Your personal a*sumptions?

U obviously pulling sh*t out your a*s

So much dumb, offensive sh*t has come from the left its crazy

U can't be serious right now n*gga

yes the left does say a lot of dumb things, but social media is dominated by the young left-leaning people. so when radical christian trump supporters go on social media bashing abortions and gays they come off extremely out of line
+3   

1 month ago '04        #22
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 29519 29 K  Slaps total: 7596 7 K
 DavidAames said
Thank you broski.

sh*t we going on 21 years now.

Time goes by so fast lol
that's beautiful. Especially for the kids. I know sh*t ain't always sweet. We're going on 11 years now and learning every day. Son just turned 5 and deserves the best from his parents. Time does fly. I'm always trying to be mindful and appreciate / live in the present because it's gone before you know it.
+8   

1 month ago '16        #23
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22053 22 K  Slaps total: 4127 4 K
Shut that and my IG down
+3   

1 month ago '10        #24
 Sin said
yes the left does say a lot of dumb things, but social media is dominated by the young left-leaning people. so when radical christian trump supporters go on social media bashing abortions and gays they come off extremely out of line
n*gga what earth are u on?

Social media is completely run by the left

Have u seen twitter n*gga? Everything from major figures on the right gets a muzzle put on it on every major platform

U smokin dope if u think these extremists on the left dont run social media

This ain't even close to debatable

1 month ago '11        #25
 Bigg_Slime said
n*gga what earth are u on?

Social media is completely run by the left

Have u seen twitter n*gga? Everything from major figures on the right gets a muzzle put on it on every major platform

U smokin dope if u think these extremists on the left dont run social media

This ain't even close to debatable
I only use twitter for financial purposes, politics is divisive and not very profitable for me

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+398online now  24
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
645 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  19
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
147 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+69online now  6
Chief Keef Goes Crazy On Young Buck's Classic Song Stomp