May 5 - defense lawyer claims....jimmy hoffa buried at georgia golf course

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '09        #1
665 page views
23 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x64
Props total: 225053 225 K  Slaps total: 25260 25 K
May 5 - defense lawyer claims....jimmy hoffa buried at georgia golf course

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. nse-lawyer.amp

It seems like the least likely place to bury Jimmy Hoffa: under a hole at an exclusive golf course of a venerable Southern resort in Savannah, Georgia.

"It was so out of the way, it was ridiculous that he would be brought him here to Savannah, Georgia," said Reginald Haupt, Jr., a former criminal defense lawyer known as "Bubba."

"It made this the perfect place," he said. "Bring him here where they can keep an eye on him. They can't go to New Jersey on Mafia property and keep an eye on anybody. They did not want to let Hoffa go and they did not want anybody to find him."

image reginald haupt jr

Haupt was describing the former Savannah Inn and Golf Country Club on Wilmington Island, on the banks of the Savannah River

image In its time, the resort was an elegant and off-the-path destination that was an exclusive playground for mobsters, Hollywood royalty and the local Southern gentility of high society

The majestic 1927 hotel building that dominates the fairways was originally built as the General Oglethorpe Hotel and Golf Club, and for a time the complex was owned by the Teamsters Union. It is now a luxurious condominium

Haupt said that members of the Chicago Outfit, including Mafia boss Sam Giancana and others, would vacation at the resort. The hotel was run by Haupt's client, Lou Rosanova

Back in the Windy City, Rosanova was known as "Lou the Tailor," but in Savannah Haupt said the mob knew him as the boss of the club, which is why he said Rosanova could be trusted to participate in hiding Hoffa's remains

Haupt said that Chicago placed Rosanova at the club to run it. The Feds identified Rosanova as a top member of the Chicago mafia, though he publicly denied it. He died in 2003.

image Haupt said that the FBI believed Rosanova was involved and interviewed him about the claim.

Also, Haupt said that shortly after Hoffa disappeared in Detroit on July 30, 1975, a twin-engine Beechcraft King Air plane arrived at the private dirt landing strip on the island with a "package" that contained Hoffa's body.

"The plane was a King Air, it flew in," he recounted. "The package was flown in here from Detroit."
+1   

best
worst
23 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '04        #2
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6510 6 K  Slaps total: 720 720
Never trust a c*ck eyed person with information, goofy bastard will have you running in circles
+3   

1 month ago '07        #3
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 78692 78 K  Slaps total: 8291 8 K
The Irishman claim seems so much more believeable
+3   

1 month ago '04        #4
killadre  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42578 42 K  Slaps total: 2873 2 K
No one will ever find his body.

1 month ago '05        #5
Soprano ATL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22719 22 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
Senility is terrible.

1 month ago '18        #6
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 55577 55 K  Slaps total: 13371 13 K
Even IF it was, it was moved a long time ago,
+1   

1 month ago '14        #7
TooFatToFish 
Props total: 20463 20 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
 yola said
The Irishman claim seems so much more believeable
But that was 100% cap

Loved the movie but none of it was factual
+1   

1 month ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 44198 44 K  Slaps total: 2507 2 K
 TooFatToFish said
But that was 100% cap

Loved the movie but none of it was factual
there were some factual parts............

I'd say 85-90% bullsh*t..........
+1   

1 month ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 168561 168 K  Slaps total: 9961 9 K
They aren't finding this guys bones.

1 month ago '16        #10
smokeytheblunt2 
I dont think this is the only site they're looking into right now either..........

out of the three plausible story's that are out there they all lead to whatever was left of him(more than likely ashes) ending up in a body of water sealed in a cement tube..........

1 month ago '16        #11
smokeytheblunt2 
 OldBusiness said
They aren't finding this guys bones.
there were never bones. he was likely cremated directly after his death and his ashes are what people are looking for..........
+1   

1 month ago '12        #12
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51977 51 K  Slaps total: 7980 7 K
 killadre said
No one will ever find his body.
Yeah whoever k*lled him and whoever ordered the hit are dead by now because of old age.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #13
 smokeytheblunt2 said
there were never bones. he was likely cremated directly after his death and his ashes are what people are looking for..........

Not even ashes, more than likely dissolved in a vat of acid. Thats what i've always believed
+1   

1 month ago '16        #14
smokeytheblunt2 
 OldBusiness said
Not even ashes, more than likely dissolved in a vat of acid. Thats what i've always believed
you might be right but the brothers in charge of the clean up owned a funeral home...........

either case I can say almost for certain whatever was left ended up in a cement tube..........

even way back then they werent taking any chances on hoffa's body being found. they knew all these diggings and house property searches would come.........
+1   

1 month ago '12        #15
 smokeytheblunt2 said
you might be right but the brothers in charge of the clean up owned a funeral home...........

either case I can say almost for certain whatever was left ended up in a cement tube..........

even way back then they werent taking any chances on hoffa's body being found. they knew all these diggings and house property searches would come.........
Well damn I didn't know that part about the funeral home...and I been on here long enough to know you know your sh*t about the mob/mafia and its always been your thing. So i'll take it

Imagine if Meyer Lanksy was still around during the crypto era, they'd probably be fu*king trillionaires
+2   

1 month ago '16        #16
smokeytheblunt2 
 OldBusiness said
Well damn I didn't know that part about the funeral home...and I been on here long enough to know you know your sh*t about the mob/mafia and its always been your thing. So i'll take it

Imagine if Meyer Lanksy was still around during the crypto era, they'd probably be fu*king trillionaires
if Meyer were around Im almost positive that he'd of been the one that came up with offshore betting on the internet and would have done insane sh*t with crypto sh*t too..........when it comes to him anytime something new thats gambling related happens I always think that he'd of done it first if he was alive........

1 month ago '14        #17
TooFatToFish 
 smokeytheblunt2 said
there were some factual parts............

I'd say 85-90% bullsh*t..........
but the main story with Jimmy was all bs.....correct me if i'm wrong!
+1   

1 month ago '16        #18
smokeytheblunt2 
 TooFatToFish said
but the main story with Jimmy was all bs.....correct me if i'm wrong!
which part about his main story? definitely some parts but nothing like the bullsh*t that was frankís story.......

honestly i believe one of the craziest parts about the movie to be true and that frank and chuckie were both in the car for his final ride but frank didnít have a clue what was going on....chuckie mightíve knew. the guy that drove was one of the Giacolone brotherís sons......

only way hoffa was getting in any car that wasnít with his family or the police was if frank and chuckie were there.....
+1   

1 month ago '14        #19
TooFatToFish 
 smokeytheblunt2 said
which part about his main story? definitely some parts but nothing like the bullsh*t that was frankís story.......

honestly i believe one of the craziest parts about the movie to be true and that frank and chuckie were both in the car for his final ride but frank didnít have a clue what was going on....chuckie mightíve knew. the guy that drove was one of the Giacolone brotherís sons......

only way hoffa was getting in any car that wasnít with his family or the police was if frank and chuckie were there.....
Iím with you on all of that

Do you think Frank really didnít know? Or do you think they just used him?
+1   

1 month ago '16        #20
smokeytheblunt2 
 TooFatToFish said
Iím with you on all of that

Do you think Frank really didnít know? Or do you think they just used him?
thereís no way he knew. iíd say the same about chuckie but chuckie was just as close to the Giacolone family as he was to hoffaís. chuckieís mom was a mob groupie and i want to say that chuckieís dad was a made guy.......
+1   

1 month ago '14        #21
TooFatToFish 
 smokeytheblunt2 said
thereís no way he knew. iíd say the same about chuckie but chuckie was just as close to the Giacolone family as he was to hoffaís. chuckieís mom was a mob groupie and i want to say that chuckieís dad was a made guy.......
Do you do a podcast or anything man? With everything you know it might be cool to pass some stories along...just my 0.002
+1   

1 month ago '16        #22
smokeytheblunt2 
 TooFatToFish said
Do you do a podcast or anything man? With everything you know it might be cool to pass some stories along...just my 0.002
i appreciate that.....

my voice is way too raspy for that tho.........

looking back i should have became a writer.......
+1   

1 month ago '05        #23
beast14  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2823 2 K  Slaps total: 819 819
Jimmy Hoffa moved to Cuba during this time.

1 month ago '13        #24
mkhrt92 
Props total: 43564 43 K  Slaps total: 7914 7 K
Golf Course must not be doing well financially

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  198
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  14
Image(s) inside 24 Boxden liberals arrested during pride celebration in Portland Oregon
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  10
Video inside Jun 11 - Women pissed off men are still catcalling them even while wear..
285 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  7
Jun 12 - 13 injured in downtown Austin, Texas shooting early Saturday
44 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy