WORLDSTAR REMOVES COURT VIDEO of DEFENDANT blurting out he is a FEDERAL INFORMANT

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+35  104
66 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
5730 page views
85 comments

GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 41937 41 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
WORLDSTAR REMOVES COURT VIDEO of DEFENDANT blurting out he is a FEDERAL INFORMANT

visit this link https://www.chicagotribun .. zna-story.html

Video-sharing site WorldStarHipHop removes illegal recording of Cook County bail hearing where man claimed to be federal informant
By WILLIAM LEE and MEGAN CREPEAU
CHICAGO TRIBUNE |
JUL 17, 2020 AT 7:20 AM

The plaza outside of the Leighton Criminal Court Building in Chicago on July 2, 2020.
The plaza outside of the Leighton Criminal Court Building in Chicago on July 2, 2020. (Jose M. Osorio/Chicago Tribune)
The video-sharing site WorldStarHipHop on Thursday removed an illegally posted video of a Cook County bail hearing in which a defendant blurted out that he was acting as a federal informant.

The video, posted on the site Wednesday, showed several minutes of a May 27 bail hearing before Judge John F. Lyke Jr. After prosecutors told the judge the defendant was caught with a gun, the young man — videoconferencing in from Cook County Jail — interjected.

“Um, excuse me,” said the defendant, whom the Tribune is not identifying. “I didn’t get to talk to my (public defender) and tell them that, um, I’m a federal informant, I done bought 13 —.”

“Hold on, hold on!” Lyke could be heard to say, cutting him off. “Sir, this is (live) on YouTube. Don’t make comments like that.
+21   

best
worst
85 comments

1 month ago '14        #2
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 52530 52 K  Slaps total: 6612 6 K
The video was posted last year right?
+7   

1 month ago '20        #3
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
Props total: 41937 41 K  Slaps total: 4270 4 K
 Aries said
The video was posted last year right?
OH SHYT...

well damn...

u right ..my bad cuz lol
+1   

1 month ago '16        #4
FlyinIron 
Props total: 38039 38 K  Slaps total: 3280 3 K

+56   

1 month ago '15        #5
EnigmaticPigeon 
Props total: 51887 51 K  Slaps total: 2122 2 K

+58   

1 month ago '12        #6
iBoxden 
Props total: 4633 4 K  Slaps total: 406 406
 EnigmaticPigeon said

EDIT:

Peep the jury room, shorty is like. Wtf is wrong with this n*gga. Lol

Last edited by iBoxden; 05-06-2021 at 08:50 AM..
+51   

1 month ago '20        #7
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5303 5 K  Slaps total: 665 665
fu*kin pu**y a*s rat

+7   

1 month ago '14        #8
TuPadreElGuero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1750 1 K  Slaps total: 518 518
Man I ain't in the streets no more but I hate how a lot of fellow Raza are on some snitch sh*t. They justify it by saying "well we only snitching on the opps... well we only doing it so we can get out cuz in the can we can't put no work" man fukk outta here with that BS. If you wanna jump off the porch, be a gangster and run around these streets then do it %100.
+79   

1 month ago '15        #9
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34882 34 K  Slaps total: 2431 2 K
 TuPadreElGuero said
Man I ain't in the streets no more but I hate how a lot of fellow Raza are on some snitch sh*t. They justify it by saying "well we only snitching on the opps... well we only doing it so we can get out cuz in the can we can't put no work" man fukk outta here with that BS. If you wanna jump off the porch, be a gangster and run around these streets then do it %100.
Yea fu*k that sh*t dog. Thats some hoe sh*t, you know what the fu*k you signed up for. But its being more and more accepted
+31   

1 month ago '20        #10
CopyCat 
Props total: 7444 7 K  Slaps total: 802 802
This why I always say don't acknowledge or confront 666ix9ine yawl playing with a undercover police/fake gangsta and snitch.
+26   

1 month ago '16        #11
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22047 22 K  Slaps total: 4127 4 K
 TuPadreElGuero said
From what I learned, MOST of the bigs in Chicago involved in some form of snitching.

I found out 3 different heavies was informants.

One I caught red handed eating at a restarants with like 20 Undercover cops, some type a celebration. This happened right after indictments came down on n*ggas where dude pump his work at.

I go tell the homie what I seen, while in an ear shot of his man's. Come to find out, his man's is a federal informant and the n*gga let me speak in front of dude without warning me.

Found out the homie had been working with them people already. Supposedly he was just giving them guns when he would get caught up as a get outta jail free card, but I doubt that's all he was doing.

Matta fact, last time I got caught up in a raid was Cuz my roommate at the time was selling dope with a n*gga that flipped informant and drew the feds a map of our apartment.

Feds all over the city got everybody flipping on each other. Which is crazy Cuz these n*ggas is active criminals snitching in order to be able to resume illegal activity. Smh
+45   

1 month ago '05        #12
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14453 14 K  Slaps total: 1407 1 K
My man was like "yo judge we good bro im one of yall!"
+59   

1 month ago '17        #13
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22890 22 K  Slaps total: 3305 3 K
 TuPadreElGuero said
Why when they can half a*s it, get all the glory and bi*ches and maintain the get out of jail free card?

n*ggas snitch everyday, b

I know I’ll get slapped but humor me: who’s the authority over this? Who’s checking it?

+18   

1 month ago '20        #14
Bighempin 
Props total: 7010 7 K  Slaps total: 902 902
This is why I don't fu*k wit folks you don't know who C.I. in this bi*ch.
+23   

1 month ago '16        #15
AgentOrange 
Props total: 8409 8 K  Slaps total: 2002 2 K
Chicago has a rat problem. They proud to be a rat
+4   

1 month ago '15        #16
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6485 6 K  Slaps total: 2338 2 K
 one il matt 56 said
Why when they can half a*s it, get all the glory and bi*ches and maintain the get out of jail free card?

n*ggas snitch everyday, b

I know I’ll get slapped but humor me: who’s the authority over this? Who’s checking it?

Who?

The Streets tf

Without respect you don't get love in this game.

It's like you ain't watch the movies

1 month ago '15        #17
Tully Blanchard 
Props total: 125473 125 K  Slaps total: 5393 5 K
Jean D. old a*s shaking over there to the left holding her laugh in
+6   

1 month ago '16        #18
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 33763 33 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
Yeah i saw this sh*t real time years ago

Had me confused when I saw the CI cause he was acting totally natural snitching

Last edited by Blunted Sultan; 05-06-2021 at 05:46 AM..
+8   

1 month ago '04        #19
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 28812 28 K  Slaps total: 880 880
 Tully Blanchard said
Jean D. old a*s shaking over there to the left holding her laugh in
She's like "did you dude really just say that?"

+7   

1 month ago '16        #20
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28756 28 K  Slaps total: 3659 3 K

+5   

1 month ago '16        #21
B86 
Props total: 15518 15 K  Slaps total: 3254 3 K
 TuPadreElGuero said
Real sh*t but this is why Troy Ave started that streets is a myth sh*t. From a HUMAN (not gang banger), psychological standpoint, you can think you're as hard as you want and in the streets or whatever, but when somebody is pretty much telling you your life is over, being a HUMAN, most people ain't about to hold up some imaginary street code to be seen as being "real"
+18   

1 month ago '08        #22
koopa24 
Props total: 4648 4 K  Slaps total: 1447 1 K
When an got myself an American bully 7 years ago and picked the runt of the litter and was pissed at first bc she didn’t grow to be 100 lbs like her siblings she stayed about 45lbs but then was pissed bc I could never guarentee to get a dog this Jose again.

She’s fast, big head and strong af. Best part is whenever I move into a new neighborhood the people never complain that she’s a Pitbull bc if her small size. An the bark is still there

+30   

1 month ago '17        #23
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22890 22 K  Slaps total: 3305 3 K
 Baudimore said
Who?

The Streets tf

Without respect you don't get love in this game.

It's like you ain't watch the movies

I didn’t, I actually lived in the hood and saw snitches all the time

This notion that the streets will take care of it is so cap.

Streets is a myth
+11   

1 month ago '07        #24
sleep23rd 
Props total: 13391 13 K  Slaps total: 5987 5 K
Non street n*ggaz and white ppl opinions on this is

+3   

1 month ago '05        #25
blackninja 
Props total: 21395 21 K  Slaps total: 2127 2 K
Did not have a chance to speak to his PD? That's how that goes? Wow.
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  66
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+395online now  22
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
631 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  15
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Article inside Odessa A’zion Takes Lead Role New ‘Hellraiser’ Reboot