May 5 - QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+44  48
113 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '07        #1
1013 page views
30 comments

yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 78943 78 K  Slaps total: 8339 8 K
May 5 - QAnon Is Freaking Out Over Bill and Melinda Gates’ Divorce

Bill Gates is one of the conspiracy cult’s most-hated villains, and they have some theories about the split.

The QAnon movement has been laser-focused on the election audit taking place in Arizona for the past nine days. But that all changed Monday when Bill and Melinda Gates announced they were ending their 27-year marriage.

Almost instantly, a flurry of baseless and disgusting conspiracies were being shared and promoted on QAnon message boards and Telegram channels, where QAnon followers were eager to decode the news about this central figure in the core conspiracy belief that elites are operating a secret global child s*x-trafficking ring.

But it was all too much for one QAnon follower, who posted the following message on the GreatAwakening message board: “FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - STOP POSTING ABOUT THE GATES DIVORCE.”

There were, as the poster pointed out, already dozens of threads started on the message board about the news, so there was no need for any new ones.

Gates became a central focus of anti-vaxxers and QAnon conspiracists over the last 12 months as part of a baseless claim that he engineered the COVID-19 pandemic to create a demand for vaccines into which he had placed a biometric microchip in order to control the world’s population.

As a result, Gates’ impending divorce sparked a number of questions about what it all means for the plan to retake control from the deep state. Thankfully, QAnon supporters were not short of outrageous conspiracies about the divorce.

The dominant theory being shared by QAnon followers is that the divorce is the result of Melinda Gates actually being a man.

“The current version of ‘Melinda’ Gates is a dude, change my mind,” one comment in the popular “We The Media” channel on Telegram read, above a picture of Melinda Gates. In fact the idea that Melinda Gates had been somehow replaced by a male clone has been widely shared in QAnon circles for some time already.

But that was just one of many theories attempting to explain the divorce. Many posters picked up on a claim that Melinda Gates was leaving her husband for a “real doctor” sharing a meme showing a version of the Pretty Woman poster with Richard Gere and Julia

Roberts replaced by Anthony Fauci and Melinda Gates.

On Gab, Telegram and the GreatAwakening, posters shared the theory that the divorce was simply a ruse to protect the couple’s vast fortune—despite the fact that the Gateses have pledged to give away half of their wealth before they die.

But QAnon followers claim that the former, and (in their belief, future) president, Trump will return to seek revenge for the supposed crimes perpetrated by Gates, the Democrats and Hollywood elite.

“FOLLOW THE MONEY. They divorce to secure some of their money, for when Bill Gates has his money seized by Trump for crimes against humanity, IMO” Susan, a member of the “We The Media” Telegram channel, wrote.

Others shared a video from conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, who has long made deranged claims about Gates. In his most recent video, Jones claims Melinda Gates left her husband because she figures out that he was going to “kill more people than Hitler.”

But ultimately, the timing of the Gates divorce is seen as part of the grand scheme to distract from the audit taking place in Maricopa County, the results of which QAnon followers falsely claim will deliver Trump back to power.

+5   

best
worst
30 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8910 8 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
vice news?

1 month ago '17        #3
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 96440 96 K  Slaps total: 29517 29 K
I want to congregate in places where these dudes are not
+7   

1 month ago '21        #4
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2523 2 K  Slaps total: 3019 3 K
and bx liberals are freaking out defending a billionaire who owns half the wealth of america and making threads to see if he needs a shoulder to cry on.

1 month ago '16        #5
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 46545 46 K  Slaps total: 7259 7 K
 LostTenets said
I want to congregate in places where these dudes are not

+1   

1 month ago '16        #6
Ghostface Killa  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21892 21 K  Slaps total: 4081 4 K
Does look like a dude but the right seems to always leaning on calling a man's wife, a man for some reason.

Who knows, maybe they're on to something in some cases, but the way they came at Michelle O. got me kinda heated.

And I don't even like Obama, but that still don't mean you can come at black women however u wanna

1 month ago '04        #7
justinjones 
Props total: 39329 39 K  Slaps total: 2005 2 K
 MrDoubtfire said
and bx liberals are freaking out defending a billionaire who owns half the wealth of america and making threads to see if he needs a shoulder to cry on.

could be more of calling folks weirdos for saying that he needs more children blood or an reptilian wife or whatever other nonsense people want to say
+1   

1 month ago '18        #8
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 49192 49 K  Slaps total: 11834 11 K

+4   

1 month ago '21        #9
 wiggy wexler said

f the vaccine.

1 month ago '04        #10
ItAlY2BkLyN 
Props total: 29405 29 K  Slaps total: 7588 7 K
I get all my Qanon news from BX

I never see sh*t from them except on here lol
+8   

1 month ago '09        #11
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 10611 10 K  Slaps total: 2569 2 K
 Toast2the said

just like this guy isn't it strange the two dudes leading this sh*t are blatantly lying to folks

1 month ago '10        #12
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 65967 65 K  Slaps total: 14644 14 K
Not gonna lie. I damn near fell off the toilet this morning when I saw this

+6   

1 month ago '17        #13
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 82564 82 K  Slaps total: 18986 18 K
 MrDoubtfire said
f the vaccine.
Which one? You know there's a bunch of them right?

1 month ago '05        #14
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 17310 17 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
 Sizzler01 said
vice news?

Im confused, isn’t vice news the hbo show that has all the Emmy’s for their coverage?

+2   

1 month ago '18        #15
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 59296 59 K  Slaps total: 4752 4 K
 MrDoubtfire said
f the vaccine.
It was good enough for Donald Trump not good enough for you?
+2   

1 month ago '17        #16
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 96440 96 K  Slaps total: 29517 29 K
 Wiggy wexler said

May god protect her

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '16        #17
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 99805 99 K  Slaps total: 18790 18 K
welp I do agree with Qnon that bill gates is a piece of sh*t

1 month ago '07        #18
Damagegadget  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 52528 52 K  Slaps total: 6652 6 K
 MrDoubtfire said

Fake conservatives voted for a so called billionaire to drain a swamp he needed water in
+3   

1 month ago '20        #19
BradTheGreat23 
Props total: 508 508  Slaps total: 84 84
If you believe in this flawed Swiss cheese dumb sh*t unproven conspiracies, here’s a tip: DIE. I’m not even joking when I say this because I truly mean it. People with this ignorant, gullible, and retarded state of mind do not help the progress of the human race, and they are only an affliction that wastes space and resources.

1 month ago '05        #20
Flatbush85  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14399 14 K  Slaps total: 1405 1 K
 Nautilus O said
Not gonna lie. I damn near fell off the toilet this morning when I saw this

Underrated post.
+1   

1 month ago '19        #21
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 23701 23 K  Slaps total: 3139 3 K
 ItAlY2BkLyN said
I get all my Qanon news from BX

I never see sh*t from them except on here lol
Sit at the bar in the early evenings and you'll get your fill
+1   

1 month ago '13        #22
BluRevolver 
Props total: 7945 7 K  Slaps total: 1608 1 K
 Wiggy wexler said

Obviously that's a man. The real Ivanka was swapped out. Trump will rescue her once he's back in office
+3   

1 month ago '15        #23
naledgestate 
Props total: 27698 27 K  Slaps total: 2234 2 K
According to Qanon and a lot of BX members, Melinda is secretly a man.

She was apparently replaced by a man clone.

Im not making this sh*t up.
+1   

1 month ago '18        #24
Most Palone 
Props total: 13630 13 K  Slaps total: 1020 1 K
Crazy how some unknown guy named Q “unmasked” the TRUE stupidity in this country

Let me put it like this

Do I believe bill gates be up to shady sh*t??? Absolutely especially in black/brown countries (Ghana, India etc)

Do I believe bill gates real wife is a reptile and he needs human blood to keep her alive? Lol fu*k no

I pray these people didn’t reproduce but I’m probably too late

Surprised they didn’t mention Soros and the crisis actors or call any non believers “smooth brains” lol fu*king dorks
+2   

1 month ago '21        #25
 DUCEDUCE said
It was good enough for Donald Trump not good enough for you?
fu*k the vaccine and fu*k Trump. He’s an idiot for getting it especially if he already had covid. Nobody is using logic anymore bruh. There’s literally zero logic to get the vaccine if you’re under 65. There’s something more going on or something

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+38online now  10
Video inside When Flexing your scam money on the gram goes wrong.
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-24online now  9
If I'm Jalen Rose, I am banging Maria Taylor
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+82online now  7
If you are good with money, I need your genuine help BX…
114 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  4
Image(s) inside Daughter Of Mexican Cartel Boss Sentenced To US Prison For Violation O..
48 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy