online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I Told Yall Weed is Going To Be Like Crack

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 years ago '11        #1
5552 page views
0 comments

awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 90623 90 K  Slaps total: 60133 60 K
icon I Told Yall Weed is Going To Be Like Crack

YT

Look at this fu#king crack yall bout to be smoking now a damn shame man fu#k weed man this sh1t getting so advanced, i feel sorry for the children of the future but you know what, that's why I'm here to fight

YT

At this time, the Bureau of Fire Services (BFS) has not reviewed an approved method for producing a marihuana product referred to as “THCA Crystals” or “Diamonds” in a safe manner.

The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation’s Emergency Rules requires processors to comply with the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1, 2018 Edition. Sections of NFPA 1 require that the process and systems used for the extraction of marihuana/cannabis oils must be performed using approved and listed equipment. In the absence of a listing, NFPA 1 requires a registered design professional to document the processes and equipment to be used and submit that information to the Bureau of Fire Services (BFS) and local fire department for approval. It also requires field verification of the equipment and documented training of personnel who will use the equipment prior to any processing or production.

The Bureau of Medical Marihuana Regulation (BMMR) is not aware of any listed equipment for that purpose that would not require an accompanying technical report in compliance with NFPA 1. If an applicant believes they have an acceptable and approved process, they must submit the documentation to BFS at LARA-BFSMarihuana@michigan.gov prior to creating THCA Crystals/Diamonds.

The THCA Crystals/Diamonds creation process observed in Michigan involves the building up of flammable gases under pressure. There is a significant potential for injury to persons, or damage to property, if an approved process is not followed. These gases must be released in a controlled and consistent manner, within a closed loop system, to
capture released gases. Utilization of a hood system is not an acceptable means of controlling the flammable vapors.

Applicants and licensed processors performing unapproved extraction methods – including the currently unapproved processes to create THCA Crystals/Diamonds – will be referred to the LARA-BMMR Enforcement Section for investigation and inspection. This may result in sanctions, including, but not limited to, license denial, limitation, fines, revocation, suspension, nonrenewal, administrative holds, and orders to cease operations.
egg

and yall wanna keep smoking this lab grown crack, man i gotta do something about this fast

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2611
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024