gangs in gta 3 vs gangs in gta 5

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '19        #1
1580 page views
36 comments

blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 17986 17 K  Slaps total: 3020 3 K
gangs in gta 3 vs gangs in gta 5

gta 3

gta 5
+15   

best
worst
36 comments

2 weeks ago '09        #2
Final Boss 
Props total: 1170 1 K  Slaps total: 463 463
GTA 5 had the best system. Take over territory and if you leave it alone the gangs take it back. You could have some epic gang wars with the AI.
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
blackadamwarloc  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 17986 17 K  Slaps total: 3020 3 K
 Final Boss said
GTA 5 had the best system. Take over territory and if you leave it alone the gangs take it back. You could have some epic gang wars with the AI.
u mean San Andreas
+74   

2 weeks ago '11        #4
RileyEsco 
Props total: 54390 54 K  Slaps total: 420 420
St. Marks was a no-fly zone, after poppin' Salvatore.

Don't know why in the hell they thought giving them mafia dudes the shotty was a good idea. Especially since you had to go back in that area for some missions.
+41   

2 weeks ago '14        #5
BasedSoul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7447 7 K  Slaps total: 419 419
 RileyEsco said

Don't know why in the hell they thought giving them mafia dudes the shotty was a good idea. Especially since you had to go back in that area for some missions.
Right, car would get fu*ked up going down that area
+22   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
JacobWatch 
Props total: 40341 40 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
Yea I liked how story elements influenced how the gangs reacted to you.

GTA v just isn’t the same in that aspect.

Whenever I would get some ballas to chase me into grove territories both gangs would shoot at me as soon as i fired my weapon

That game being in la was their chance to get heavy with the gang culture and would’ve made team death match and other modes more interesting

Instead we get arena wars and other dumb sh*t nobody plays

They dropped the ball in some aspects of gta v for sure...especially when they wrote the play book
+25   

2 weeks ago '16        #7
2advanced  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13145 13 K  Slaps total: 4604 4 K
 RileyEsco said

My car was banged up already cruising through there..... all of a sudden out of nowhere a mafia soldier stepped into the street and let off a single blast with the shotgun and blew up the car which k*lled me instantly... then he strolled back to normal like nothing happened ...... I was shocked and laughing hysterically seeing that sh*t

Last edited by 2advanced; 05-05-2021 at 10:55 AM..
+20   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
RileyEsco 
 2advanced said
My car was banged up already cruising through there..... all of a sudden out of nowhere a mafia soldier stepped into the street and letís off a single blast with the shotgun blowing up the car k*lling me instantly... then he strolled back to normal like nothing happened ...... I was shocked and laughing hysterically seeing that sh*t

They be serious 'bout their issue over there.

If you ain't pullin' up in that bulletproof joint, don't even bother.
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57273 57 K  Slaps total: 3571 3 K
 JacobWatch said

GTA v just isnít the same in that aspect.

Whenever I would get some ballas to chase me into grove territories both gangs would shoot at me as soon as i fired my weapon

That game being in la was their chance to get heavy with the gang culture and wouldíve made team death match and other modes more interesting

They dropped the ball in some aspects of gta v for sure...especially when they wrote the play book
This.
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 19393 19 K  Slaps total: 2860 2 K
San Andreas>>> any other GTA Game
+23   

2 weeks ago '18        #11
Most Palone 
Props total: 12378 12 K  Slaps total: 905 905
 LIL SOULJA said
Facts
+5   

2 weeks ago '20        #12
Jaye85 
Props total: 1375 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
I like the gang aspect of Saints Row 1 and 2 some of the gang culture and city infrastructure was based on Chicago/Detroit. Vice Kings (based out of Vice Lords but wore Latin Kings colours), Ronin, Westside Rollerz, Los Carnales, Brotherhood (based of the Aryan Brotherhood), Sons of Samedi (Haitian based) and Third Street Saints. Too bad all other Saints Row sequels sucked after the SR2.
+16   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
Vercetti 
Props total: 12534 12 K  Slaps total: 887 887
Gta 3,once you get deep in the game and get a bullseye on your back from every gang in the city can be fun as hell

You can test yourself on how long you survive.

But tryna complete the rampages after finishing the story is pure struggle. I learnt that the hard way lol
+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Jaye85 
Props total: 1375 1 K  Slaps total: 87 87
 RileyEsco said

Pretty much any gang neighbourhood in GTA 3 was a no fly zone especially after doing the Kingdom Come Yardey missions in the game. Only the Japanese and SouthSide Hoods didn't cause sh*t with the main character. By the construction site when the Colombians started trying to attack the main character, the Japanese would f*ght back. The only time the Colombians outnumbered Max Claud was when he was in that remote area near the airport and SouthSide hoods turf.
+9   

2 weeks ago '11        #15
RileyEsco 
 Jaye85 said
Pretty much any gang neighbourhood in GTA 3 was a no fly zone especially after doing the Kingdom Come Yardey missions in the game. Only the Japanese and SouthSide Hoods didn't cause sh*t with the main character. By the construction site when the Colombians started trying to attack the main character, the Japanese would f*ght back. The only time the Colombians outnumbered Max Claud was when he was in that remote area near the airport and SouthSide hoods turf.

Yea', but with the mafia, you legit couldn't drive through their territory and survive. Shotgun would blow ya' sh*t up in two shots.

I'd ride through and antagonize other gangs, but I didn't dare touch down in the St. Marks area unless I was in something bulletproof.
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #16
TROY 
Props total: 12390 12 K  Slaps total: 890 890
 Vercetti said
Gta 3,once you get deep in the game and get a bullseye on your back from every gang in the city can be fun as hell

You can test yourself on how long you survive.

But tryna complete the rampages after finishing the story is pure struggle. I learnt that the hard way lol
Tell you what I did. Had an alternate save file with the pedestrians have weapons, f*ght each other, and a bounty on your head. Canít take these cheats off after you input them

Then run out and do rampages

Hours of fun right there plair
+6   

1 week ago '17        #17
CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 57273 57 K  Slaps total: 3571 3 K
 LIL SOULJA said
True, but Vice City had the best story. For gameplay and fun, San Andreas was the best.

1 week ago '17        #18
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65334 65 K  Slaps total: 17835 17 K
 Final Boss said
Bruh do u mean San Andreas???
+1   

1 week ago '17        #19
 CJ Schwarz said
True, but Vice City had the best story. For gameplay and fun, San Andreas was the best.
Vice city had a dope story, but it was the basic ďscarfaceĒ story.

The story in San Andreas to me was better because it was more natural.
+9   

1 week ago '17        #20
 LIL SOULJA said
Idk how n*ggas can say GTA5 is better than Sam andreas. Seems like they just go by graphics and mechanics etc

That game had no story. It was just all over the place with the 3 playable character sh*t
+8   

1 week ago '19        #21
ReelAzzKneega 
Props total: 3461 3 K  Slaps total: 254 254
 Final Boss said

+7   

1 week ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15441 15 K  Slaps total: 2367 2 K
 JacobWatch said

GTA v just isnít the same in that aspect.

That game being in la was their chance to get heavy with the gang culture and wouldíve made team death match and other modes more interesting

Yeah and the worst part is gta is all about stealing cars and gangs. Even in the 2nd one with birds eye view you did missions for gangs
+3   

1 week ago '13        #23
Ta388 
Props total: 9840 9 K  Slaps total: 1028 1 K
 BasedSoul said
Right, car would get fu*ked up going down that area
Man I remember one time Iím fleeing the cops, not even paying these n*ggas no mind and my car was already smoking from hitting sh*t and getting shot at cus I had four stars, messed around and drove thru there and they blasted my sh*t til it caught on fire and I died
+2   

1 week ago '19        #24
sensational 
Props total: 3868 3 K  Slaps total: 256 256
 Jaye85 said
I like the gang aspect of Saints Row 1 and 2 some of the gang culture and city infrastructure was based on Chicago/Detroit. Vice Kings (based out of Vice Lords but wore Latin Kings colours), Ronin, Westside Rollerz, Los Carnales, Brotherhood (based of the Aryan Brotherhood), Sons of Samedi (Haitian based) and Third Street Saints. Too bad all other Saints Row sequels sucked after the SR2.
Beat that SR2 again during quarantine. That sh*t didnít age the best lol

1 week ago '17        #25
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 43082 43 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
 RileyEsco said

A n*gga had to haul a*s through that bi*ch to keep the whip inract
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  25
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+57online now  22
Gentrifying Black Culture
107 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  20
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  18
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into Medell√≠n Hood 🇨🇴
126 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy