May 4 - Asian woman hit in the head with hammer on 42nd street Manhattan

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  440
362 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '20        #1
3268 page views
112 comments

Bateman 
Props total: 10797 10 K  Slaps total: 813 813
May 4 - Asian woman hit in the head with hammer on 42nd street Manhattan

The Hate Crimes Task Force of the New York Police Department has asked for the public’s help in locating an individual who viciously struck an Asian woman in the head with a hammer after the attacker demanded that she and her friend remove their face masks.

Investigators posted a disturbing video of the confrontation Sunday in Midtown Manhattan when the attacker, who appeared to be a woman dressed in black, demanded that the two Asian pedestrians take off their masks.

“She was talking to herself ... I thought maybe she was drunk or something, so we just wanted to pass her quickly,” the 31-year-old victim, who was identified only as Theresa, told ABC-TV Channel 7 in New York.

“When I passed her, she saw us and said, ‘Take off your f**king mask,’ which is shocking. Suddenly I felt my head get hit by something.”

Theresa was rushed to a hospital, where she needed stitches for a gash to her forehead and another cut on her head, according to ABC.

“My mom actually told me, ‘Please be careful, there’s a lot of Asian crime happening in America,’” Theresa said. The recent graduate of Manhattan’s Fashion Institute of Technology plans to go back to Taiwan now. If the right job comes along, she said, she’ll move back to New York when it’s safer.
+8   

best
worst
112 comments

2 weeks ago '07        #2
young mad 
Props total: 22696 22 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
People with mental illness outside in Midtown..
+46   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
Bateman  OP
 young mad said
People with mental illness outside in Midtown..
Facts, she clearly on meds

I never interact with mentally ill people in the city or subway. I don’t want the possibility of sh*t escalating and me having to scrap with a mentally ill homeless person, that in itself is an L

Bow your head and keep it moving, they be knowing who they can get away with fu*ksh*t tho
+44   

2 weeks ago '20        #4
SweezyDeuce 
Props total: 9375 9 K  Slaps total: 2330 2 K
Gross
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
Bateman  OP
 WC323 said
FAKEEEEE CGI BULLsh*t! Clearly that's a white devil attacking those dirty Asians! SMH. And if it was real, who cares? That poor queen Clearly has mental issues. Prayers to her.

- BX Panthers
Love how the race of the attacker is where your fixed mindset focuses on
+18   

2 weeks ago '15        #6
Destro 
Props total: 7886 7 K  Slaps total: 335 335
So now it’s a Asian thing and not about US anymore huh. How random
+7   

2 weeks ago '13        #7
fredfiness 
Props total: 7659 7 K  Slaps total: 588 588
34th and 42nd is filled like crazy with homeless/mentally ill folk. Not saying it's right, but people gotta start moving better.

Like why are they going back and forth when they know they can't scrap? Just take off running. Don't stand there screaming and get hit.

+21   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 54076 54 K  Slaps total: 8192 8 K
 fredfiness said
34th and 42nd is filled like crazy with homeless/mentally ill folk. Not saying it's right, but people gotta start moving better.

Like why are they going back and forth when they know they can't scrap? Just take off running. Don't stand there screaming and get hit.

Moving better? One cant just walk down a street without getting attacked? And the reason tbey stayed is because one woman got attacked and the other stayed to protect her. Than is happened the other way around.
They were simply tryin to defend themselves and each other. Just saying. You make it sound like somehow it’s their fault.
The ones who were simply minding their own business when some crackhead attacked them. One should be able to walk down the street with no hassles. No matter the color of skin or their beliefs.
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
AdonisH 
Props total: 4468 4 K  Slaps total: 457 457
So mfers started attacking Asians in 2021 after almost 80 years of them being a*similated into American society and culture? Bullsh*t. Higher ups paying and playing both sides. Smh. Notice how it gradually shifted from white attackers to now black attackers. Truth stranger than fiction. n*ggas need to wake up fr
+35   

2 weeks ago '18        #10
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15184 15 K  Slaps total: 1796 1 K
 AdonisH said
So mfers started attacking Asians in 2021 after almost 80 years of them being a*similated into American society and culture? Bullsh*t. Higher ups paying and playing both sides. Smh. Notice how it gradually shifted from white attackers to now black attackers. Truth stranger than fiction. n*ggas need to wake up fr
And its always a random crazy black person attacking the Asian. Like out the blue. Its weird as hell. Basically this is the media's way of saying " they say their black lives matter but Asian lives don't matter to them" . I can't stand it here. Cant wait to leave.
+20   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
ThaFrozenOne 
Props total: 8267 8 K  Slaps total: 2299 2 K
It was 2 on 1 they shoulda beat shorty a*s. Asian mfs too passive that’s the problem. Seen another video with a grown a*s asian man getting hoed by a 15 year old smh.

Last edited by ThaFrozenOne; 05-04-2021 at 02:12 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Dehone 
Props total: 53977 53 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
She was talking to herself ... I thought maybe she was drunk or something, so we just wanted to pass her quickly,” the 31-year-old victim, who was identified only as Theresa, told ABC-TV Channel 7 in New York.

Mental Illness. Nothing racial to see here
+11   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
Route03X 
Props total: 10296 10 K  Slaps total: 1070 1 K
 Bateman said
It's all they know

2 weeks ago '19        #14
AdonisH 
Props total: 4468 4 K  Slaps total: 457 457
 set117 said
And its always a random crazy black person attacking the Asian. Like out the blue. Its weird as hell. Basically this is the media's way of saying " they say their black lives matter but Asian lives don't matter to them" . I can't stand it here. Cant wait to leave.
Deadass man. I love living but I sometimes don’t even wanna be on this planet.
+8   

2 weeks ago '10        #15
WC323 
Props total: 10190 10 K  Slaps total: 10950 10 K
 Bateman said
Seems like my fellow BX a Panthers agree with me. Why don't you reply to them? Why fixate on me?

2 weeks ago '13        #16
fredfiness 
Props total: 7659 7 K  Slaps total: 588 588
 DamianDragunov said
Moving better? One cant just walk down a street without getting attacked? And the reason tbey stayed is because one woman got attacked and the other stayed to protect her. Than is happened the other way around.
They were simply tryin to defend themselves and each other. Just saying. You make it sound like somehow it’s their fault.
The ones who were simply minding their own business when some crackhead attacked them. One should be able to walk down the street with no hassles. No matter the color of skin or their beliefs.
You're talking about how you think it should be, I'm talking about how it is.

I should be able to walk through Brownsville at 2am with all my chains on without anything happening, but that's not the way it is. So the onus, from a survival perspective, is on me to move accordingly depending on my environment.

I was just by FIT yesterday and saw a group of Asians cross the street cause they were about to walk past a homeless person. That's survival instinct.

The other day I saw a lady get attacked on the subway steps. She pushed the dude and booked it. That's survival instinct.

There's a difference between victim blaming and analyzing a situation for what could be done better. In this case they shouldn't have been attacked, but given the likely hood of it happening... crossing the street, or running off while screaming (to attract attention/help) would've been the better play. ESPECIALLY considering they don't know how to physically defend themselves.
+17   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 28807 28 K  Slaps total: 6277 6 K
 Bateman said
I never interact with mentally ill people in the city or subway. I don’t want the possibility of sh*t escalating and me having to scrap with a mentally ill homeless person, that in itself is an L
this facts tho
+9   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
Illogic 
Props total: 11948 11 K  Slaps total: 6824 6 K
Why so many crazy dark complexion people in New York

2 weeks ago '04        #19
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80495 80 K  Slaps total: 8324 8 K

2 weeks ago '20        #20
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4320 4 K  Slaps total: 370 370
This is messed up, but what is worse is the current agenda in the NYPD! She def had mental illness, but my point is They are going to Highlight and Broadcast every single video of a Asian person having a situation with a black person from now until Christmas! The narrative is clear.

Isn't it ironic that when Asians were being 1st being attacked heavy last year when everyone, including former president "turkey face" was blaming them for the "Wuhan virus", U didn't see any black people, Now all of a sudden they painting a picture as if Black People have a Beef with Them
+16   

2 weeks ago '15        #21
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1790 1 K  Slaps total: 214 214
 AdonisH said
Yo this has been buggin me out. I live in NYC, and I was coming out the train station the other night and passed by an Asian woman, and she kept staring at me thinking I was gonna attack her and ran to grab her boyfriend out of fear. I mean, I'm used to white ladies crossing the street and grabbing their purses but this got me heated.

Black people don't ever think about Asian people outside of the Chinese restaurant or the nail salon, but now all of a sudden the media started using random attacks (in a city where crime has exploded across the board) to paint some kind of vendetta. And now all these stories, is starting to make me look at Asian people with a side eye....these people that run the media are crafty...
+13   

2 weeks ago '20        #22
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 4320 4 K  Slaps total: 370 370
 Route03X said
It's all they know
Who's They My n*gga?

2 weeks ago '21        #23
Jonny2soxs  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 3000 3 K  Slaps total: 651 651
 Bateman said
Facts, she clearly on meds

Bow your head and keep it moving, they be knowing who they can get away with fu*ksh*t tho
Homeless people are crazy man
But some could be angels pretending to be human so I respect them
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #24
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19854 19 K  Slaps total: 870 870
Wild

2 weeks ago '05        #25
projectd06 
Props total: 26073 26 K  Slaps total: 6576 6 K
 AdonisH said
Don't be naive. Attacks on arabs increased after 9/11 and same sh*t is happening now after covid.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+53online now  28
Gentrifying Black Culture
96 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  17
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+90online now  11
Curry family exposed as Zionists