May 4 - MAGA, Anti-Vaxxers Making Fake Vaccine ID Cards Instead Of Getting Vaccinated

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+35  130
43 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
-40  122
149 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
58 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 days ago '05        #1
1984 page views
79 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x55
Props total: 86428 86 K  Slaps total: 6614 6 K
May 4 - MAGA, Anti-Vaxxers Making Fake Vaccine ID Cards Instead Of Getting Vaccinated

Official vaccine ID cards distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have been handed out to more than 140 million Americans who have already received at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccination, opening up a discussion about where those ID cards will have to be presented. Employers are mulling over requiring their workers to be vaccinated before they can return to work, and at least seven major universities already have plans in place to ask students to be vaccinated before attending this fall and prove it by presenting their ID cards.

The Biden administration has declared it wouldn’t create a federal vaccination database, citing privacy concerns, paving the way for the cards to become the country’s default national way to verify if someone has been vaccinated. However, since the cards are marked by hand, don’t contain much information, are printed on easily obtainable heavy white paper, and are impossible to quickly verify, it leaves an opportunity for the anti-vaccine community to beat the system by sharing directions on how to forge them.

Now, pro-Trump and anti-vaccination forums throughout the internet in recent weeks are sharing specific directions showing how to forge Covid-19 vaccination cards as users have exploited a largely makeshift verification system while pushing baseless vaccine conspiracies.

On conspiracy and anti-government forums throughout the web, users have linked to card templates that were left visible on the websites of state governments, including high-resolution PDFs from the websites of both the Wyoming and Missouri health departments. The CDC has since delivered guidance to states to pull the templates from their sites, citing “misuse” by the anti-vaccine community, according to state officials.

In March, the FBI released a public warning that creating or buying a fake vaccine card is illegal. That obviously hasn’t stopped it from becoming more widespread, causing concern amongst the healthcare community as well as the public at large.

One alternative to the paper cards is allowing vaccine distributors, such as state governments and pharmacies, to print official cards with more built-in safeguards, more akin to a driver’s license. But that requires longer-term planning and comes with more risk of security breaches.

Fake IDs are just the latest scam that’s grown out of the COVID19 pandemic.

best
worst
79 comments

2 days ago '17        #2
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80822 80 K  Slaps total: 18498 18 K
Oh no, they're creating a totalitarian government @
+3   

2 days ago '17        #3
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67800 67 K  Slaps total: 4392 4 K
A bunch of dumbasses rather do arts and crafts.
+18   

2 days ago '18        #4
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 57205 57 K  Slaps total: 4627 4 K
So wait they hate immigrants using fake papers to work, but its ok for them to make fake vaccine cards to travel. fu*king scum of the earth these people are, hate people monday - saturday, beg for forgiveness sunday.

+59   

2 days ago '05        #5
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32516 32 K  Slaps total: 9217 9 K
 Ymmot said
Oh no, they're creating a totalitarian government @
Well, for one, the fact that vaccination cards even exist is ridiculous in of itself. Having a license to drive is one thing but having a vaccine license to go to the corner store is one of the most un-American things that America's forefathers would be rolling over in their graves over.

Second, what do you think a story like this will lead to? It will lead to digital centralization of "vaccination identification" from a medical database to prevent fraud. It may or may not involve government, but I don't see how anyone thinks the idea of proving you have been vaccinated to go on about your daily business sets a good precedence. But of course, I don't expect you sheep out there to understand.
+31   

2 days ago '17        #6
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 80822 80 K  Slaps total: 18498 18 K
 4REAL said
Well, for one, the fact that vaccination cards even exist is ridiculous in of itself. Having a license to drive is one thing but having a vaccine license to go to the corner store is one of the most un-American things that America's forefathers would be rolling over in their graves over.

Second, what do you think a story like this will lead to? It will lead to digital centralization of "vaccination identification" from a medical database to prevent fraud. It may or may not involve government, but I don't see how anyone thinks the idea of proving you have been vaccinated to go on about your daily business sets a good precedence. But of course, I don't expect you sheep out there to understand.
5g towers are coming for our jobs!!

At least you think a little bit, most of you conspiracy theorists don't even do that. I don't think you should have to prove you've been vaccinated to do your daily job, but definitely to travel or be in large groups.

1 day ago '04        #7
gh3tto 
Props total: 38757 38 K  Slaps total: 7749 7 K
 Ymmot said
5g towers are coming for our jobs!!

At least you think a little bit, most of you conspiracy theorists don't even do that. I don't think you should have to prove you've been vaccinated to do your daily job, but definitely to travel or be in large groups.
I should be pragmatic and try to reach the cultists and qanon conspiracy retards but they are too stupid to interact with

that covidiot 4real is way too brain wormed with alex jones bullsh*t
+2   

1 day ago '20        #8
Its Dark At 9  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 14327 14 K  Slaps total: 1828 1 K

@

+2   

1 day ago '21        #9
MrDoubtfire 
Props total: 1310 1 K  Slaps total: 1263 1 K
I got hella vaccination cards. Hit me up if interested! Will ship USPS!
+13   

1 day ago '20        #10
BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 10927 10 K  Slaps total: 19618 19 K

+8   

1 day ago '05        #11
LyricalSkyllz 
Props total: 1084 1 K  Slaps total: 67 67
 DUCEDUCE said
So wait they hate immigrants using fake papers to work, but its ok for them to make fake vaccine cards to travel. fu*king scum of the earth these people are, hate people monday - saturday, beg for forgiveness sunday.

A lot of times, same ones mad that someone told them to put a mask on are the same ones tryna tell others not to take knees in protest and sh*t. Hypocrisy on multiple levels.
+5   

1 day ago '18        #12
Dnyce215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25384 25 K  Slaps total: 1384 1 K
Makes me wonder how many of these Maga worshippers made fake IDs to get cigarettes and Beer?
+5   

1 day ago '16        #13
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 95251 95 K  Slaps total: 17804 17 K
evidence ain't no 50% of americans took this vaccine. And we need to make someone accountable for spreading this propaganda. We acting like babies for even letting this fake news get spread like this.
+7   

1 day ago '09        #14
Zao 
Props total: 21085 21 K  Slaps total: 5239 5 K
 Its Dark At 9 said

@

+1   

1 day ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 61404 61 K  Slaps total: 13866 13 K
real Patriot sh*t right there

f*ght fire with fire

Top 10 most propped recently  1 day ago '05        #16
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24553 24 K  Slaps total: 2254 2 K
 MrDoubtfire said
Pm need 2x

1 day ago '04        #17
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80147 80 K  Slaps total: 8258 8 K
 DUCEDUCE said

+4   

1 day ago '16        #18
Eastcoast 
Props total: 7432 7 K  Slaps total: 1850 1 K
Ironically this only strengthens the support for digital vaccines passports. Of course we all knew this was going to happen, it’s too easy not to fake the card(I have the template myself by accident).
+2   

1 day ago '20        #19
The Shredder 
Props total: 14247 14 K  Slaps total: 7251 7 K
The media is making millions off of exploiting the division between republicans and democrats. People on both sides will get fu*ked over in the end
+7   

1 day ago '05        #20
hbk83 
Props total: 17031 17 K  Slaps total: 3893 3 K
Maga and anti vaxxers??
They been making those fake vaccine cards like a week after they were issued.
Just some people making money off black market as usual.
+3   

1 day ago '05        #21
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86629 86 K  Slaps total: 11723 11 K
Just did a quick google search, and the cards are literally on state's health department websites to download the PDF
+14   

1 day ago '14        #22
El Caballero 
Props total: 49565 49 K  Slaps total: 3813 3 K
 4REAL said

No it's not ridiculous at all.
I literally have the equivalent of a vaccine card for all of the vaccines you get when you are young (smallpox, polio etc)
this is no different.

I have a vaccine card and haven't had to use it for anything at all.
Nobody has had to show a damn vaccine card to go to the store
Yes, some countries might require that you're vaccinated before entry for a while but I don't think that's a permanent thing
+6   

1 day ago '14        #23
BasedSoul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7151 7 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 Micheal C. Will said
Just did a quick google search, and the cards are literally on state's health department websites to download the PDF
People are buying this sh*t?
+5   

1 day ago '06        #24
itZVerZe318 
Props total: 2759 2 K  Slaps total: 297 297
 MrDoubtfire said
Pm me for details ya dig
+2   

1 day ago '16        #25
dablakkman 
Props total: 931 931  Slaps total: 328 328
 4REAL said

fu*k your freedom, because you don't care about getting sick, then spreading it around.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  24
May 4 - World’s Most Vaccinated Nation Reintroduces Lockdowns as Cases Surge
327 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+44online now  17
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
98 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Buys Up $50K Worth Of Dogecoin Amid Price Surge
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Mother Says She Gave Up The Yams 2 Weeks After Birth Tries 2 Embarrass ..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy