I think my house is haunted!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

5 days ago '20        #1
4074 page views
181 comments

Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6321 6 K  Slaps total: 1443 1 K
I think my house is haunted!

So some back story, the house I rent was built in 1850 and is in a historical part of Massachusetts. It was originally a single family home converted to a 2 family home.

First occurrence was on July 4th weekend of 2017 while my girlfriend was pregnant and we had just moved in. Upstairs neighbor is an older divorced single guy who lives alone. He was away this July 4 weekend and it was just me and the wifey home. Now to note, we never ever hear this guys footsteps or walking around. It’s about 9PM on Saturday night and out of nowhere we hear someone walking around upstairs very very loudly, almost like someone was stomping loudly and wanted us to hear them. It sounded like someone just walking in circles with clogs or heavy boots on, and definitely was foot steps before someone comes in and blames old plumbing or an animal. We immediately freaked out and thought someone broke in. After the footsteps stopped I went outside and looked up at the apartment and completely dark, and the neighbors car was gone (wanted to check if maybe he came home). I almost called the police, but the footsteps stopped after a minute or 2 and we were creeped out and made a mental note of it.

Since then my son now almost 4 has told us he sees people in the house and the apartment has cold spots and is always freezing. We constantly feel like someone is watching us, and have noticed little things like coming home and lights are on that we turned off before we left. Nothing major since the foot steps, just little things here and there

Until last week

So back story last week I converted my sons crib to a toddler bed, so before once he was in his crib he couldn’t get out, now it’s a bed so he can get out whenever he wants.

So last Tuesday night around 1 AM I was awoken in bed by an extremely loud chewing noise outside our bedroom door. Sounded like someone loudly chewing potato chips or something, and it was like I said right outside our door. So our bedroom door is old and has those 8x10 glass panes and we have a blind on the door for privacy.

I see a silhouette in the door, and hear the loud chewing noise. I look next to me to see if wifey is there and she’s fast asleep, look at the TV and noise wasn’t from the TV. So I look at the door and see the silhouette and still hear the loud a*s chewing/crunching noise.

So I tell my sons name and go “Jay!! Go back to bed!!” And the noise continues. Getting more aggravated and figuring it’s my son having a midnight snack since he can get out of his bed now I yell again “jay go back to bed!!” And there’s complete silence now. It was weird cauee I expect to hear footsteps or my sons voice but I hear nothing.

Now I’m creeped out and thinking maybe someone has broken In, I walk to my sons room and he is in bed and out like a light.

Now I am freaked the fu*k out and contemplating calling the cops cause I’m convinced someone broke in. I turn the lights on and walk around the Apartment and it’s empty.

So today I emailed a local ghost Hunter in my area and also emailed my town’s historical society for any relevant info they might have.

If you asked me 2 weeks ago If I believe in ghosts I would have been pretty indifferent and on the fence. After this most recent incident I am 100% convinced and not scared but curious.

What’s your opinions and some of your personal stories. Y’all can look up my post history on here and see I’m not a troll, I’m being 100% honest here and know some of y’all won’t believe me or will have some slick sh*t to say which is expected, but I just want to see if I’m alone or if anyone on here has ever experienced something similar. I will update y’all when I hear back from the ghost hunters and historical society.

Edit: I just remembered too like a year or 2 ago I was home alone during the day and took a nap after work. I woke up and was frozen and couldn’t move, and there was a figure standing over me. I couldn’t move for a good minute or 2 and the spirit or whatever it was just stood over me. After what felt like forever not being able to move or talk I snapped out of it and everything went normal. I saw posts on here about “astral projecting” and figured I was half asleep and imagined it or was having a lucud dream and forgot about it. I just remember this happened while I was writing the post and wanted to share. Only thing is this incident felt like a dream whereas the footstep thing and the chewing noise last week were 100% real but I figured I’d add it in case anyone has any insight

I know y’all prob think I’m trolling but look at my post history and y’all will see I don’t troll on here and have no history of making posts like this. I’m just extremely freaked out over it and need to vent cause I feel like if I tell people in the real world they will think I’m nuts.

Edit edit: here’s my text exchange with my girl the next day so y’all can see this is not a joke

Update: the paranormal investigator just emailed me back. I’ll update this thread with any updates going forward

Last edited by Moogie Johnson; 05-04-2021 at 01:15 PM..
+47   

best
worst
181 comments

5 days ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 33686 33 K  Slaps total: 7760 7 K
 Moogie Johnson said
.. Now to note, we never ever hear this guys footsteps or walking around. It’s about 9PM on Saturday night and out of nowhere we hear someone walking around upstairs very very loudly, almost like someone was stomping loudly and wanted us to hear them. It sounded like someone just walking in circles with clogs or heavy boots on, and definitely was foot steps before someone comes in and blames old plumbing or an animal.
Did the footstep stomping match up with the rhythm of Thriller?

Last edited by unit321; 05-05-2021 at 07:15 AM..
+49   

5 days ago '20        #3
Moogie Johnson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 unit321 said
Did the footstep stomping match up with the rhythm of Thiller?

Lol na sh*t was creepy though. Imagine knowing your neighbor ain’t home and is away on vacation and hearing no noises all day, then out or nowhere at 9 at night you hear someone walking around upstairs with real heavy deliberate footsteps on some michael Myers sh*t. Like whatever it was wanted us to hear it. Like I said we thought someone broke in and I even went outside to look up in his windows and the apartment was in complete darkness.

The way I’m describing it can’t do it justice though, it was one of the creepiest and spine tingling things I’ve ever experienced until the incident the other night when someone or something was outside my bedroom door. I wish I was trolling or messing with y’all. On my mom and pops and sons life everything I’ve said is true, I just have to get it off my chest and am curious if anyone on heres ever experienced anything similar. Next time I’m gonna take my phone out and start recording and I’ll post it on here. I’m even thinking of installing a camera in my apartment

Last edited by Moogie Johnson; 05-04-2021 at 09:12 AM..
+10   

5 days ago '18        #4
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 53861 53 K  Slaps total: 12622 12 K

Phrogging is a person secretly living in another person's home. The word is pronounced "frogging" and gets its name because phrogs, as the people who engage in this activity are called, tend to "hop" around from house to house, as a frog might do on a lily pad.Oct 1, 2020

Might want to install some camera's ..you never know, those older houses be having a lot of secrets people don't know about, especially in a place like Mass

Last edited by Proffesor X; 05-04-2021 at 09:22 AM..
+40   

5 days ago '13        #5
bLazenLow 
Props total: 900 900  Slaps total: 155 155
I do lots of investigating paranormal & such. Cameras, tape recorders, etc. Have gotten lots of evidence as well. From pictures to voices. You can try to do some experiments but also, don't bring negatives while trying to find out more info. Don't mess with boards & stuff, that'll just bring stuff you don't want. Try to contact a group on Facebook or something as well. Stay positive & strong! Good vibes
+16   

5 days ago '17        #6
Wavegawd 
Props total: 4669 4 K  Slaps total: 800 800
You have dead nephellim in your crib. Dead humans don't know what's going on here and they don't come back or interact. Those are all familiar spirits...
Giants without bodies.. offsprings of the fallen ones... abominations without a spiritual home. Thus they roam around and cause chaos and seek to attach themselves because they are without bodies. Barak YAHUAH and claim your home back. You can do all things through YAHUSHA whom strengthens you.
+5   

5 days ago '17        #7
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29191 29 K  Slaps total: 4315 4 K
 Moogie Johnson said
I am 100% convinced and not scared but curious.

I’m just extremely freaked out over it and need to vent cause I feel like if I tell people in the real world they will think I’m nuts.
Is it black girl lost or shorty owe you for ice
+19   

5 days ago '21        #8
Young Defiant 
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 3681 3 K
Ghost aren't real bro... you're a idiot for thinking that, grow up already!
You up in there scared a*s sh*t for NOTHING.
Imagine being this much of a pu**y....

5 days ago '04        #9
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28807 28 K  Slaps total: 720 720
Cop you some sage ASAP and begin wafting like a MF...
+4   

5 days ago '17        #10
Wavegawd 
 LightAndBlaze said
Cop you some sage ASAP and begin wafting like a MF...
Homie you do this witchcraft and your problems may just explode n uptick 300%
+14   

5 days ago '05        #11
projectd06 
Props total: 25872 25 K  Slaps total: 6541 6 K
 Young Defiant said
I agree but you a damn troll telling other folks to grow up.
+12   

5 days ago '04        #12
Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 46793 46 K  Slaps total: 6302 6 K
+2   

5 days ago '04        #13
LightAndBlaze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28807 28 K  Slaps total: 720 720
 Wavegawd said
Homie you do this witchcraft and your problems may just explode n uptick 300%
Please explain...
+2   

5 days ago '21        #14
Young Defiant 
Props total: 1352 1 K  Slaps total: 3681 3 K
 projectd06 said
I agree but you a damn troll telling other folks to grow up.
Nah they need to GROW TF UP.
If I don't tell them, who will?

5 days ago '18        #15
Swish 
Props total: 1342 1 K  Slaps total: 114 114
That ghost in your crib that was standing over took your booty in your sleep. Sweet dreams n*gga
+7   

5 days ago '19        #16
World Wide Pleb 
Props total: 4354 4 K  Slaps total: 617 617
OP, did it look like this?

+28   

5 days ago '16        #17
Glock Rivers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 70154 70 K  Slaps total: 8958 8 K
Yes ghosts are real bro. fu*k whoever doesn't think they are. Done had my own experiences
+17   

5 days ago '17        #18
Props total: 19089 19 K  Slaps total: 5713 5 K
Sell it
+7   

5 days ago '17        #19
BREeZzze 
Props total: 1100 1 K  Slaps total: 208 208
Not enough evidence to say your house is “haunted”

5 days ago '20        #20
 bLazenLow said
I do lots of investigating paranormal & such. Cameras, tape recorders, etc. Have gotten lots of evidence as well. From pictures to voices. You can try to do some experiments but also, don't bring negatives while trying to find out more info. Don't mess with boards & stuff, that'll just bring stuff you don't want. Try to contact a group on Facebook or something as well. Stay positive & strong! Good vibes
Yea I’ve been on like the historical haunted tours in Boston and Philly and explored abandoned insane asylums with friends and have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life. If I didn’t experience this stuff first hand I don’t think I would believe it. I almost called a Priest after the most recent thing to have him bless the house, I was that rattled by it.

The creepiest thing is that since my son started talking about a year ago he’s mentioned someone in the house called “Mr Partner” or something similar. That’s why I emailed the historical society in town to see if anyone with a last name sounding anything close to “mr partner” has lived there.

And my BM is into tarot but she doesn’t mess with ouija boards or anything like that

Wavegawd said
You have dead nephellim in your crib. Dead humans don't know what's going on here and they don't come back or interact. Those are all familiar spirits...
Giants without bodies.. offsprings of the fallen ones... abominations without a spiritual home. Thus they roam around and cause chaos and seek to attach themselves because they are without bodies. Barak YAHUAH and claim your home back. You can do all things through YAHUSHA whom strengthens you.
I think the ghost/spirit the other night was a child here’s why

This is the type of door I have in my bedroom, but like I said I installed a blind for privacy. The other night I could see a child’s silhouette through the blinds, which is why I thought it was my 3 year old. I really want to install a camera but I’ve been there 4 years and only had 2 noteworthy experiences so I feel like it would be a wild goose chase. There was the thing I mentioned where I couldn’t move after waking up and saw something standing over me but I don’t think that was a spiritual thing, i think that was more of an astral projection type thing (Theres a term for it but I forget, like when you wake up and you can’t move for a few minutes and start hallucinating)

Last edited by Moogie Johnson; 05-04-2021 at 10:28 AM..
+5   

5 days ago '17        #21
Wavegawd 
 LightAndBlaze said
Please explain...
This is certified witchcraft. Fallen arts taught by the fallen ones. Sage burning is apart of the mystery school rituals. Spirit invoking. We are not to entertain or play/summon gods/spirits because they are all UNDER YAHUAH.

It is written..

God literally said.... My name is YHVH (YAHUAH) now and forever, worship NO other gods.do not let their names touch your lips the very first commandment is I AM YAHUAH. Honor him above all.

Most folks don't even realize calling the name of jesus is like saying hey zeus save me. Fallen god worship

5 days ago '17        #22
Wavegawd 
 Moogie Johnson said
Yea I’ve been on like the historical haunted tours in Boston and Philly and explored abandoned insane asylums with friends and have NEVER experienced anything like this in my life. If I didn’t experience this stuff first hand I don’t think I would believe it. I almost called a Priest after the most recent thing to have him bless the house, I was that rattled by it.

The creepiest thing is that since my son started talking about a year ago he’s mentioned someone in the house called “Mr Partner” or something similar. That’s why I emailed the historical society in town to see if anyone with a last name sounding anything close to “mr partner” has lived there.

And my BM is into tarot but she doesn’t mess with ouija boards or anything like that

I think the ghost/spirit the other night was a child here’s why

This is the type of door I have in my bedroom, but like I said I installed a blind for privacy. The other night I could see a child’s silhouette through the blinds, which is why I thought it was my 3 year old. I really want to install a camera but I’ve been there 4 years and had 2 experiences so I feel like it would be a wild goose chase. There was the thing I mentioned where I couldn’t move after waking up and saw something standing over me but I don’t think that was a spiritual thing, i think that was more of an astral projection type thing

Familiar spirits...they can appear as whatever they want. What's obvious is the nefarious nature of it appearing as a child ..while you have one.. simply to have you call to it/your son and interact with it. They seek to attach themselves in anyway. You calling your son's name did two things. Made a.you spiritually initially blame your kid b. Interact with. C. Feel sorry or empathy so it can attach to your son or whatever it's trying to do.

All I'm saying is..it's an abomination...go at it with the word of YAH
+7   

5 days ago '20        #23
 Young Defiant said
Bro I respect your opinion and I don’t expect most of y’all to believe me. I’m 100% telling the truth though on my sons life. The house is built in 1850 and something was outside my bedroom door, I wish I was trolling
+8   

5 days ago '04        #24
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 111939 111 K  Slaps total: 16706 16 K

Someone might be frogging you
+3   

5 days ago '20        #25
Whowannalive99 
Props total: 1362 1 K  Slaps total: 25 25
Need to check and see if the house is retaining monoxide
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1095 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+111online now  4
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+93online now  4
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy