Living in WA State on 615k per year

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+24  96
100 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
14 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section Interesting ...

1 week ago '04        #1
4816 page views
135 comments

nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19682 19 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
Living in WA State on 615k per year

+11   

best
worst
135 comments

1 week ago '15        #2
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 13790 13 K  Slaps total: 1231 1 K
This is how grind to get it millionaires live. Leisure class millionaires on allowance floss.
+7   

1 week ago '14        #3
King Maximus 
Props total: 7401 7 K  Slaps total: 702 702
Didn’t watch where he live in WA?

Seattle or Bellevue?

1 week ago '13        #4
J Thrilla 
Props total: 25881 25 K  Slaps total: 1680 1 K
 King Maximus said
Didnít watch where he live in WA?

Seattle or Bellevue?
Seattle.
+3   

7 days ago '17        #5
DrOTGenesis 
Props total: 7412 7 K  Slaps total: 888 888
I’m not saying blow your money but I don’t like frugal people. Life is short and you ain’t taking none of that with you. My uncle used to always say “you never see a hearse pulling a uhaul”. $12 on a wedding ring like cmon.

I’m all about getting my bread up but I feel like it all defeats the purpose if I start to limit myself when I know I can afford not to. Just my take I’m sure a lot of people feel different.

Last edited by DrOTGenesis; 05-04-2021 at 05:10 AM..
+125   

7 days ago '06        #6
lato9905 
Props total: 7620 7 K  Slaps total: 1421 1 K
I just came back from Seattle 4 days ago. Stayed for a week and Ill be the first one to tell you that isnt a place where you want to live

It really is like this right in the middle of downtown.

When I came back my neighbor asked me "Did you feel safe walking outside at night"? I had never thought about it up until that point but my immediate response was hell no

Yall ever taken a walk downtown and seen a dude right on the corner of the intersection pull his d*ck out in broad day light and take a p*ss facing traffic? I have.

+64   

7 days ago '16        #7
flipHuxtable 
Props total: 107 107  Slaps total: 2 2
 DrOTGenesis said
Iím not saying blow your money but I donít like frugal people. Life is short and you ainít taking none of that with you. My uncle used to always say ďyou never see a hearse pulling a uhaulĒ. $12 on a wedding ring like cmon.

Iím all about getting my bread up but I feel like it all defeats the purpose if I start to limit myself when I know I can afford not to. Just my take Iím sure a lot of people feel different.
Co-sign. I used to be on that FIRE sh*t then it hit me - we all gonna die.

Iím not burning 100 dollar bills but fu*k it- gotta enjoy the moment. Financial cats love to talk about the time value of money - but never the time value of money vs the value of time. Today is the most important day of your life - itís the only one you have.

Also - young people have a hard time understanding what it means to get older. Lol at sacrificing your prime years being miserly to stack bread but got arthritis and hypertension

+51   

7 days ago '12        #8
The Consultant 
Props total: 50326 50 K  Slaps total: 3238 3 K
Married couple with roommates

Frugal has its limits in my book, fk all that. Type of dude that only eats buy one get one free sh*t, and won't eat nothing else the rest of day just to save money.
+60   

7 days ago '07        #9
young moolah 
Props total: 1369 1 K  Slaps total: 218 218
 DrOTGenesis said
Iím not saying blow your money but I donít like frugal people. Life is short and you ainít taking none of that with you. My uncle used to always say ďyou never see a hearse pulling a uhaulĒ. $12 on a wedding ring like cmon.

Iím all about getting my bread up but I feel like it all defeats the purpose if I start to limit myself when I know I can afford not to. Just my take Iím sure a lot of people feel different.
I can't hang around ppl like thar it drives me crazy lol. You gotta find a balance. There's that saying some ppl know the price of everything but dont know the value of anything. Pretty much describes these folks.
+14   

7 days ago '16        #10
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23019 23 K  Slaps total: 6717 6 K
 DrOTGenesis said

Naw my guy you're dead on. I got a friend who's been legally dead TWICE one for like 2 min the other for 10 min and he does everything he can every day because you never know when it's your time to go and like you said you can't take that sh*t with you.
+20   

7 days ago '12        #11
Legit Jones 
Props total: 11401 11 K  Slaps total: 631 631
 The Consultant said
Married couple with roommates

Frugal has its limits in my book, fk all that. Type of dude that only eats buy one get one free sh*t, and won't eat nothing else the rest of day just to save money.
I stopped the video when his monthly food expense was $25 lol
that's barely one uber eats order

Edit: well seeing how he grew up broke af, i can a little more understand his mindset.

Last edited by Legit Jones; 05-04-2021 at 06:33 AM..
+16   

7 days ago '05        #12
champ215 
Props total: 2211 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
At 5:30 cuh a piece of sh*t with that move. I mean im not expecting for him to do the gentleman thing, but damn on camera.

So he took his wife and GF on free dates. It is cool to live the lifestyle you want if that works for him. But that is the ultra millenial bullsh*t of living with no privacy. You cant even spontaneously fu*k on the couch with all those roommates.
+9   

7 days ago '15        #13
The South 
Props total: 26538 26 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
 lato9905 said
I just came back from Seattle 4 days ago. Stayed for a week and Ill be the first one to tell you that isnt a place where you want to live

When I came back my neighbor asked me "Did you feel safe walking outside at night"? I had never thought about it up until that point but my immediate response was hell no

Yall ever taken a walk downtown and seen a dude right on the corner of the intersection pull his d*ck out in broad day light and take a p*ss facing traffic? I have.

Where did you visit from?

You get used to it. The homeless really ainít nothing to worry about.

Man Iíve seen people sh*t in the street in SF.. a lil pee pee ainít nothing to worry about.

Donít come to Portland. Itís worse if that kinda sh*t bother you.
+6   

7 days ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75623 75 K  Slaps total: 7919 7 K
 DrOTGenesis said
Iím not saying blow your money but I donít like frugal people.
the more money people have, the less they spend

people with money generally expect others to pick up the tab
+5   

7 days ago '07        #15
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 216267 216 K  Slaps total: 19588 19 K
 lato9905 said

Damn, thatís sh*t is like Skid Row 2.0...

+6   

7 days ago '21        #16
BigGVD 
Props total: 2263 2 K  Slaps total: 396 396
 flipHuxtable said
Co-sign. I used to be on that FIRE sh*t then it hit me - we all gonna die.

Iím not burning 100 dollar bills but fu*k it- gotta enjoy the moment. Financial cats love to talk about the time value of money - but never the time value of money vs the value of time. Today is the most important day of your life - itís the only one you have.

Also - young people have a hard time understanding what it means to get older. Lol at sacrificing your prime years being miserly to stack bread but got arthritis and hypertension

See itís vice versa with me, I have always spent money somewhat frivolously throughout my life and donít have much to show for it

Iím realizing now that it isnít healthy to have this consumer mentality so many of us as Black people have. We need to start saving to build generational wealth. Pass down houses and have heirs to our valuables

Thatís really the only way we wonít be considered as pawns anymore. Wypipo are hoping we donít figure this out because then we wouldnít be as inclined to work for and consume their products as we would be more major players
+20   

7 days ago '16        #17
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 15344 15 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
A lot of n*ggas in here exposing themselves. Building wealth takes time and it's pertinent you don't waste it on stupid sh*t that you won't care about in the future.

"You can't take it with you when you're gone" is a broke n*gga phrase. I promise you those who have achieved financial freedom and built a vast amount of wealth or even generational wealth laugh at n*ggas like y'all.

If you n*ggas were smart you'd see why we as black people need to build wealth and keep it within the African diaspora so that 100 years from now (assuming climate change doesn't fu*k us up to Interstellar levels) we can be comfortable. But no... you n*ggas want cars, clothes and hoes

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 05-04-2021 at 06:59 AM..
+21   

7 days ago '06        #18
SaTown's Finest 
Props total: 3746 3 K  Slaps total: 91 91
 Avon_Barksdale said

Man I live in Lacey( basically a suburb of the capitol Olympia) and you see tent cities like this 1/2 mile away from the Capitol building
+5   

7 days ago '16        #19
Wentzylvania 
Props total: 5427 5 K  Slaps total: 840 840
Some good gems dropped. Let's me know I'm on the right path looking for these rental properties and I need to sign me and my girl up to be secret shoppers.

Beyond that he's bugging. Same age as me, more money, but way less to show for it. You can be financially secure and living life well.
+5   

7 days ago '16        #20
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 15344 15 K  Slaps total: 2809 2 K
 BigGVD said
See itís vice versa with me, I have always spent money somewhat frivolously throughout my life and donít have much to show for it

Iím realizing now that it isnít healthy to have this consumer mentality so many of us as Black people have. We need to start saving to build generational wealth. Pass down houses and have heirs to our valuables

Thatís really the only way we wonít be considered as pawns anymore. Wypipo are hoping we donít figure this out because then we wouldnít be as inclined to work for and consume their products as we would be more major players
Just before I hit enter on my post this brother drops some knowledge as well. Need more guys like this

7 days ago '04        #21
ghettofied 
Props total: 28964 28 K  Slaps total: 8202 8 K
 Avon_Barksdale said

It's worse in Austin, Texas. WAY WORSE.
+1   

7 days ago '04        #22
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 19682 19 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
 King Maximus said
Didn’t watch where he live in WA?

Seattle or Bellevue?
Burien WA about 16-20 miles from Seattle. So he doesn't live in Seattle proper at all

7 days ago '20        #23
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 12338 12 K  Slaps total: 929 929
 Frankie Needles said
Naw my guy you're dead on. I got a friend who's been legally dead TWICE one for like 2 min the other for 10 min and he does everything he can every day because you never know when it's your time to go and like you said you can't take that sh*t with you.
Being on borrowed time sucks...
On the one hand you get a reprieve to fix the bullsh*t you created ...
On the other?
Is the nagging reminder of the end...

GodBless your friend and tell him get the sh*t right...I'm working on mine too
+2   

7 days ago '10        #24
hdominguez 
Props total: 277 277  Slaps total: 18 18
 SaTown's Finest said
Man I live in Lacey( basically a suburb of the capitol Olympia) and you see tent cities like this 1/2 mile away from the Capitol building
Austin was really starting to look like this too, tents under bridges with grills and Ac units. They passed new prop that bans it this weekend, they going around taking them down Sunday.

7 days ago '15        #25
The South 
Props total: 26538 26 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
Man I used to live like this.. when I worked retail. I had no choice.

Mf making $615k/yr.. you can afford to spend.

Makes no fu*king sense having a $25 a month food budget. Teach yourself to cook. That’s the BOGO hack. You pay the price of a Togo plate outside, and that’s your grocery cost. You can make a lot of food with $15 of groceries.

1 lb chicken brea*t $5
Jar of tikka sauce $3
3oz heavy cream .50

1 cup rice .05

250g AP flour .05
250g Greek yogurt .50
2 tsp baking powder .—
Pinch of salt. .—

That a Chicken Tikka Massala plate with Naan bread for $9.10 for two with a left over portion for lunch the next day. And that’s without portion control, eating that first dinner till you stuffed. $9.10 / 3 - that’s $3.03 a plate son. Even less if you ain’t a fatty like me and eat normal portions.

Is it mad authentic? No. Does it stack up against average Indian? Close enough. Good enough for dinner on a Wednesday? Hell yeah. sh*t might even make this tonight. Delicious.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  10
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  8
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Seattle Woman/ďZombieĒ No one knows whatís going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  3
The Game is riding around in LA in his Lambo pumping out 50 Cent's 'Many Men' ..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy