What? You can get paid to have a simple mental illness? That's what's poppin'!

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  91
102 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

1 week ago '15        #1
667 page views
12 comments

bourne1978 
Props total: 16624 16 K  Slaps total: 14069 14 K
What? You can get paid to have a simple mental illness? That's what's poppin'!

Just a friendly reminder.

There is nothing wrong with being labeled mentally ill. And there is a big difference in being mentally ill vs being labeled mentally ill. I am labeled mentally ill. I guess the psychiatrist that initially labeled me couldn't see through my genius storytelling. And it is not even my fault that a professional opinion can be faulty upon those who are simply geniuses when it comes to loop holes to quickly get by in life.

You've got the high functioning persons and you've got the low functioning persons. I'm high functioning of course.

I make just under a $1000 a month. Pretty soon they will raise the SSI benefit up again here in Mi. Then will I be making more money monthly. When you live in a group home, you usually don't know what to do with extra money coming in.

It is so easy to make a story that a psychiatrist can't help but to buy.

You have an amoral obligation to get yourself on ssi through a psychiatrist and a social worker. Group home living for at least 9 months is the key, to be sure they activate your ssi. And remember, the social worker does let you pick the area you want to reside in a group home in. You can always change group homes through talking with the social worker that is on your case.

9 months of group home living is worth it, I tell you. That SSI is on point. It is the minimum level of financial security that'll keep you comfy living. You'll always have a roof over your head once you're in the mental health system. Group homes have came a long way. It's 2021. Group homes have internet access for its residents.

In a group home setting you can relax, and not have to go chasing money. You get to stay calm, cool, and collective.

It's time for you to give a damn about your very own well being, BX. Give SSI a deep thought. That money can be yours incoming!

Whose SSI is this? The SSI is your's! It's mine, it's mine, it's mine.

I'm out for SSI to represent me!
+7   

best
worst
12 comments

1 week ago '19        #2
Dolph 
Props total: 1580 1 K  Slaps total: 188 188
My dude. What in the fu*k?

And this is coming from someone who is in the system himself.
+3   

1 week ago '12        #3
Prostyle 
Props total: 3521 3 K  Slaps total: 1248 1 K
This is life for a lot of people.

The goal is to attain more life.

MORE
+3   

1 week ago '21        #4
Note 
Props total: 335 335  Slaps total: 48 48
Thats not comfy living man, you are barely existing
+7   

1 week ago '20        #5
Maci 
Props total: 3391 3 K  Slaps total: 249 249
Try being homeless.
+1   

1 week ago '16        #6
YungSplash 
Props total: 959 959  Slaps total: 154 154
Learn how to invest and about compounding interest.

You should be comfortable with living bare minimum, so keep an account of funds and don't try to work your way up. That doesn't work effectively. Eventually, through work + SSI + investments you can find a way to utilize your time the way you want.

1 week ago '20        #7
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 25725 25 K  Slaps total: 2607 2 K

and nas is the thumbnail? for some sit on your a*s thread

+2   

1 week ago '17        #8
KingBud 
Props total: 9599 9 K  Slaps total: 896 896
You serious cuh?...lol..

Reminds me of the time i was talkin to a guy bout cars...i said i always liked a 2000 honda SI...Dude replied, o yea im tryna get that ssi too... smh..
+1   

1 week ago '16        #9
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68667 68 K  Slaps total: 7773 7 K
 Note said
Thats not comfy living man, you are barely existing
n*gga really thought he had life figured out
+3   

1 week ago '15        #10
WightAroundYo 
Props total: 4826 4 K  Slaps total: 663 663
I agree but disagree with this my guy.

I say do it the VA way. Do 4 years then on the way out complain about mental illness and physical issues. Va givin out 3200 a month tax free for the remainder of you natural life for just 4 years of traveling and fu*kinn heaux. Navy or Airforce is the way to go. fu*kk dying for this country, use it before it uses you.
+3   

1 week ago '19        #11
AutoP12 
Props total: 109 109  Slaps total: 11 11
My wife and I are actually about to make money off people like you as a home host
+1   

1 week ago '04        #12
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9016 9 K  Slaps total: 847 847
uhhhhhh... i mean thats good for you op.... but this isnt good advice for the guap section

4 days ago '21        #13
Prestije 
Props total: 86 86  Slaps total: 8 8
 bourne1978 said
Just a friendly reminder.

There is nothing wrong with being labeled mentally ill. And there is a big difference in being mentally ill vs being labeled mentally ill. I am labeled mentally ill. I guess the psychiatrist that initially labeled me couldn't see through my genius storytelling. And it is not even my fault that a professional opinion can be faulty upon those who are simply geniuses when it comes to loop holes to quickly get by in life.

You've got the high functioning persons and you've got the low functioning persons. I'm high functioning of course.

I make just under a $1000 a month. Pretty soon they will raise the SSI benefit up again here in Mi. Then will I be making more money monthly. When you live in a group home, you usually don't know what to do with extra money coming in.

It is so easy to make a story that a psychiatrist can't help but to buy.

You have an amoral obligation to get yourself on ssi through a psychiatrist and a social worker. Group home living for at least 9 months is the key, to be sure they activate your ssi. And remember, the social worker does let you pick the area you want to reside in a group home in. You can always change group homes through talking with the social worker that is on your case.

9 months of group home living is worth it, I tell you. That SSI is on point. It is the minimum level of financial security that'll keep you comfy living. You'll always have a roof over your head once you're in the mental health system. Group homes have came a long way. It's 2021. Group homes have internet access for its residents.

In a group home setting you can relax, and not have to go chasing money. You get to stay calm, cool, and collective.

It's time for you to give a damn about your very own well being, BX. Give SSI a deep thought. That money can be yours incoming!

Whose SSI is this? The SSI is your's! It's mine, it's mine, it's mine.

I'm out for SSI to represent me!
put the pipe down and invest half of that $1000 check in crypto and you can stop being a bum

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+23online now  8
The Game is riding around in LA in his Lambo pumping out 50 Cent's 'Many Men' ..
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+62online now  7
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  5
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Seattle Woman/“Zombie” No one knows what’s going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy