Former Dolphins RB Mark Walton Insane Pizza Hut Arrest Caught On Police Video🚨😳

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  90
96 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

1 week ago '07        #1
4890 page views
139 comments

theFREAK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 153061 153 K  Slaps total: 28958 28 K
Former Dolphins RB Mark Walton Insane Pizza Hut Arrest Caught On Police Video🚨😳

NFL free agent Mark Walton argued with Pizza Hut employees, yelled at cops, got violent with his cousin, and then peed on himself before being arrested last January ... and the entire, wild scene was all caught on police video obtained by TMZ Sports.

It all went down back on Jan. 31 ... when around 11:24 PM, the 24-year-old running back got into a tiff with workers at a Miami Pizza Hut shop.

In the police footage, you can see officers rolled up to Walton while he was in a heated dispute at the pizza joint's ordering counter.

In the clip, Walton says he was pissed at employees because after they canceled one of his orders ... he claims one of them called him a "f*** n***a."

Walton says he personally came to the store to confront them over it ... and that's when all the drama began.

Cops say Pizza Hut employees claimed Walton was "banging on the windows" prior to their arrival ... and you can see in video, Walton was yelling at the employees when the officers showed up.

Mark continued to bicker with the Pizza Hut staffers while cops were present ... and eventually, he became combative toward the officers themselves.

At one point, as the cops tried to get him to calm down and leave the area, Walton screamed at an officer, "You don't know who I am! I don't care! I'm about money!"

Walton eventually walked away from the scene with his cousin -- though the two didn't get very far, because they ended up in a physical altercation at the back of the Pizza Hut.

You can see in footage, when cops turned the corner to check in on the two ... Walton was standing over his cousin, who appeared to be knocked out while bleeding profusely from his forehead area.

Cops ordered Walton to the ground at taser-point ... and while they put him in handcuffs, the NFL player told them his cousin had fallen after grabbing him during their dispute.

While detained, Walton argued with officers more ... and then asked them if he could "pee on myself." When cops said yes, Walton let it go.

Eventually, Walton admitted to an officer on video that he had been drinking earlier in the day.

Walton was ultimately hit with 2 charges over the incident, misdemeanor trespassing and misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

But, court records show he reached a deal with prosecutors last month to have the case closed ... though we're working on the specifics of that agreement.

Walton was a Cincinnati Bengals fourth-round pick in the 2018 NFL Draft ... but he was eventually cut by the team in 2019 following multiple arrests.

Walton eventually signed on with the Dolphins in '19 ... but they too cut him after he ran into more trouble with the law.

The current free agent has rushed for 235 yards on 67 carries in his two-year career.
+6   

best
worst
139 comments

1 week ago '06        #2
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 75271 75 K  Slaps total: 9604 9 K
This n*gga still trying to deal with situation even with the cops there like theyre just going to let him f*ght the "Poppa John's" employee

Those cops are extremely patient
+48   

1 week ago '15        #3
The South 
Props total: 26536 26 K  Slaps total: 3386 3 K
Man.. the way PH did me yesterday. I’m lucky I ain’t get arrested either. Just felt like some sh*tty pizza last night. And hadn’t hit PH in years, saw the stuffed crust commercials on lately. I make poor choices sometimes.

Anyway.. order me a half cheese half pepperoni stuffed crust. Time the order perfect coming back from my vaccine shot. Get home, and open the box.. this bi*ch got white sauce, chicken, bacon, and black olives. who eats like this? Woulda been cool with it, minus the olives. And I like black olives on pizza as a kid, I don’t get it.

Callem up, “at you mfs gave me the wrong pie” “aight ho come get it then” “tf I do with this bish?” “Leave it mf, I can’t take that bi*ch back. Tf?” Paraphrasing.

I get back to the PH.. and the mf asked for the wrong one byke. Said nah, y’all told me to keep it. Mf went back and forth trying to hold my food hostage. And I’m hungry as a mf at this point. Hangry. After deliberating with his manager the kid handed me my pie and I left.

Inb4momandpopshops.. I give them plenty of love as well. I just like to be reminded of my childhood and how disappointing food can be.

1 week ago '10        #4
smoothSeph 
Props total: 7755 7 K  Slaps total: 722 722
Gets mad at being called a fu*k n*gga, proceeds to act like a fu*k n*gga
+116   

1 week ago '04        #5
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 27700 27 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 smoothSeph said
Gets mad at being called a fu*k n*gga, proceeds to act like a fu*k n*gga

All factual
+17   

1 week ago '12        #6
DoMieD 
Props total: 4163 4 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
Hold up hold up, let me speak with the manager real quick first officer

+17   

1 week ago '12        #7
ezduzit 
Props total: 35106 35 K  Slaps total: 3307 3 K
I don’t eat pizza unless it’s firewood oven type. But even less so now. My girl put me on making my own. Nice way to treat yourself every once in awhile
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #8
zone3cp 
Props total: 118454 118 K  Slaps total: 12671 12 K
 ezduzit said
I don’t eat pizza unless it’s firewood oven type. But even less so now. My girl put me on making my own. Nice way to treat yourself every once in awhile
I knew you guys would be here. You right and we get it fam.
+33   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '04        #9
zone3cp 
Props total: 118454 118 K  Slaps total: 12671 12 K
MF slept his cousin. “He fell”
+52   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '18        #10
ether  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11277 11 K  Slaps total: 8243 8 K
They'll say CTE but really it's another, as Linda Hogan would say, entitled afro American

1 week ago '13        #11
King2aGod 
Props total: 20214 20 K  Slaps total: 3614 3 K
If it turns out he wasn't even at the right restaurant
+21   

1 week ago '06        #12
droid3000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x38
Props total: 75271 75 K  Slaps total: 9604 9 K
 King2aGod said
If it turns out he wasn't even at the right restaurant
no he was at the right place, hes just an idiot
+10   

1 week ago '13        #13
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 12602 12 K  Slaps total: 4512 4 K
Dude a loose cannon
+7   

1 week ago '13        #14
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28357 28 K  Slaps total: 5363 5 K
 zone3cp said
MF slept his cousin. “He fell”
Idiot was at a pizza Hut the whole time tryna file a complaint to Papa Johns

Glad the dolphins cut this dumbass. Such an embarrassment.

All this coulda been avoided if he sent his cousin to make the order.
+10   

1 week ago '13        #15
 ezduzit said
Hate making my own pizza cause when its finished the crust always comes out lopsided and uneven
+5   

1 week ago '05        #16
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 83188 83 K  Slaps total: 73790 73 K
Another idiot like 99% of nfl players

1 week ago '04        #17
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29365 29 K  Slaps total: 6154 6 K
Its a reason an NFL player career, only avg 3 years...every play like a car wreck, a lot of these dudes got CTE and probably don't know it smh
+13   

1 week ago '13        #18
 slimboyballer said
Its a reason an NFL player career, only avg 3 years...every play like a car wreck, a lot of these dudes got CTE and probably don't know it smh
I believe its more than that.

It boils down to preparation and managing your health as well as finances.

You gotta move different when you hold the status of being an NFL player making an above average salary. Like marshawn be saying .. you gotta protect yo chicken boss
Be smart and invest in the art of preparation

This retard got what he deserved a couple nights in county and fired from his job for carry himself unprofessional and Hostile. n*gga aint no pro

Last edited by PaperBoy; 05-03-2021 at 09:14 AM..
+1   

1 week ago '05        #19
rellish 
Props total: 10863 10 K  Slaps total: 1497 1 K
 The South said
Man.. the way PH did me yesterday. I’m lucky I ain’t get arrested either. Just felt like some sh*tty pizza last night. And hadn’t hit PH in years, saw the stuffed crust commercials on lately. I make poor choices sometimes.

Anyway.. order me a half cheese half pepperoni stuffed crust. Time the order perfect coming back from my vaccine shot. Get home, and open the box.. this bi*ch got white sauce, chicken, bacon, and black olives. who eats like this? Woulda been cool with it, minus the olives. And I like black olives on pizza as a kid, I don’t get it.

Callem up, “at you mfs gave me the wrong pie” “aight ho come get it then” “tf I do with this bish?” “Leave it mf, I can’t take that bi*ch back. Tf?” Paraphrasing.

I get back to the PH.. and the mf asked for the wrong one byke. Said nah, y’all told me to keep it. Mf went back and forth trying to hold my food hostage. And I’m hungry as a mf at this point. Hangry. After deliberating with his manager the kid handed me my pie and I left.

Inb4momandpopshops.. I give them plenty of love as well. I just like to be reminded of my childhood and how disappointing food can be.
My niga... This post is bout as ignorant as it gets please tell us you dont always type like this
+16   

1 week ago '10        #20
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 35137 35 K  Slaps total: 3000 3 K
 slimboyballer said
dudes not bangin heads every single play man. Every play damn sure dont have no car wreck type impact. Id say a boxer gets hit in the head more than a football player does, but for some reason nobody mentioned CTE for them

1 week ago '19        #21
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 42414 42 K  Slaps total: 3773 3 K

Damn he lucky the cops were cool had it been in Alabama, Minnesota or any of these hick towns the cops would’ve already “use their taser” on him and lit his a*s up
+16   

1 week ago '06        #22
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22906 22 K  Slaps total: 7128 7 K
I don't blame him, that Pizza Hut crust be on something extra special lately and is fu*ken delicious

1 week ago '13        #23
mkhrt92 
Props total: 42028 42 K  Slaps total: 7650 7 K
This dude is fu*ked up. All that sh*t was not needed. 'you know who I am'? 'im about money' yelling at the sargent then want to shake his hand. if it aint CTE then dude on some fu*king dust.

When keepin it real goes wrong.
+10   

1 week ago '18        #24
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21742 21 K  Slaps total: 1558 1 K

1 week ago '04        #25
ghengis 
Props total: 11763 11 K  Slaps total: 364 364
The result of years and years being catered to because he was a star athlete rears its ugly head.
+8   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+61online now  12
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+49online now  12
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Seattle Woman/“Zombie” No one knows what’s going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+96online now  2
Video inside Sportsbetting = Free Bag!
114 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy