That Time when Justin Beiber got juelz Santana'd in the hood

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
5 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
18 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 month ago '20        #51
itsthekid123  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5294 5 K  Slaps total: 665 665
 diamondsxmoney said

Justin Bieber been in more hoods than your average bx poster
he def copping some dope
+5   

1 month ago '04        #52
Aesop730 
Props total: 19227 19 K  Slaps total: 2152 2 K
 thirssty58 said
Classic gif but it's not like mike's just gonna knock you out snatch your damn wrist back smh ahh juelz
Nobody thought he would bite off an ear. This was back in the day face tat Mike. Not mild and mannered smoke weed everyday Mike.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #53
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 4400 4 K  Slaps total: 444 444
I heard that boi beiber be in the hood lookin for the good drugs
+2   

1 month ago '16        #54
00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 39913 39 K  Slaps total: 4295 4 K
 Adwerdz said

That gif looks worse everytime I see it. Like Mike would really take his cheeks every night if they were in lockup...
+1   

1 month ago '16        #55
TrillSp 
Props total: 23312 23 K  Slaps total: 2160 2 K
Did he having an album coming out around this time? Cause everything is a rollout these days smh lol
+1   

1 month ago '17        #56
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 71859 71 K  Slaps total: 19067 19 K
 d4deesnuts said
First vid at 5:19 “ I was detrimental to my own career” lawyer corrects him, “ I was instrumental to my own career” . Leave it to Bieber’s crackhead a*s.

lol but sh*t, I fu*ks with THIS beiber. I don’t think his OG fans understood why he flipped to this image, but it was dope... no pun intended. His music was even solid.

I think this was around the time miley changed her image too.

1 month ago '13        #57
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 49410 49 K  Slaps total: 9655 9 K
yall acting like bieber is scared .... like he ain't got the paper to get every single person in that video robbed

are y'all scared of hood dudes or something? Why is the uploader pushing this "bieber is scared" angle so hard.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #58
92baby 
Props total: 71654 71 K  Slaps total: 9462 9 K
 diamondsxmoney said

Justin Bieber been in more hoods than your average bx poster
At one point in time

The media would have you think ms13 was gonna jump in ya window and

Hold ya whole family hostage
+3   

1 month ago '16        #59
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 11165 11 K  Slaps total: 4075 4 K
 SimeonWisest said
Sadly n*ggas know their place. They touched 1 hair on that n*gga that block would have looked like a pig farm just moved in.
n*ggas know the hierarchy. n*ggas know not to hurt no famous White man. n*ggas know you can't be extorting White celebs talking that check in first sh*t. n*ggas know you ain't robbing no White man. fu*k a celebrity, negroes know you're not supposed to even mess with White folks who don't live in the hood or ain't crackheads. How you think gentrification happened? Dem first female pioneers who moved into the hood were untouched, n*ggas know not to lay a finger on White man's woman, n*ggas know you don't rob White preppy college type men, n*ggas know you don't be fu*king with White zaddy

n*ggas know you only pull that sh*t off on other victims of White Supremacy. Now check this..... n*ggas know all these unwritten laws and codes right, codes for your survival. Same n*ggas gone turn around and tell you there ain't no White Supremacy, n*ggas just be race hustlers, grifters

n*gga we know our fu*king place, 3rd rate fu*king citizens, food, liable to get your head bust open by the White man's defensive structure at any given moment, prisoners of War. TIME n*ggaS STOPPED THIS TOUGH TALK AGAINST OTHER WEAK VICTIMS THAT LOOK LIKE YOU, THIS WHY BLACK FOLK CALL WHITE MEN "THE MAN" n*gga, THE MAN ABOVE YOUR OWN MANHOOD n*gga, IF ANOTHER MAN OCCUPIES THE CATEGORY OF "THE MAN" OR THE MOST MASCULINE YOU'RE 2ND RATE n*gga, THAT'S WHY WE BE CALLING OURSELVES ALL KINDS OF LIL SO AND SO, DA BABY, LIL BABY, SADA BABY, BABY BABY, THAT'S WHY WE CAN OUR WOMEN, MA OR MAMA. WHAT'S GOOD MA? THAT'S WHY WE CALL OUR HOME OUR CRIBS n*gga, SUBCONSCIOUSLY YOU CAN'T BE"THE MAN" SO YOU GOTTA BE THE fu*kING BABY. THANKS QUEEN MOTHER CRESS WELSING

WAKE THE fu*k UP
Quote of the year candidate.

This is why Kevin Samuels is necessary, he tells the truth and women are starting to listen. I hope someone sees this post and changes their behavior.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #60
Deuce2416 
Props total: 16376 16 K  Slaps total: 1568 1 K
 alejandrugas said
Hahahahaha!! What Justin be doing in these wrong parts of town??
He was coppin...
+1   

1 month ago '16        #61
alejandrugas 
Props total: 4278 4 K  Slaps total: 223 223
 Deuce2416 said
He was coppin...
You’d think that because he’s rich that he would just have it delivered lol

1 month ago '20        #62
Slymm 
Props total: 10244 10 K  Slaps total: 441 441
This was when Bieber was on coke heavy, I think Selena Gomez was in the hood with him too

1 month ago '14        #63
Ruq 
Props total: 248 248  Slaps total: 36 36
Where was all that racist sh*t

1 month ago '16        #64
Hairy Gooch 
Props total: 152 152  Slaps total: 15 15
 Oswaldgatesjr said
They aint lay hands on that wite boy
Why should they, you clown.. people with your mentality are the reason this world fu*ked up and divided filled with somuch racism...

1 month ago '04        #65
youngmic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 78292 78 K  Slaps total: 6626 6 K
 Adwerdz said

youre a fu*kin singer...dont make this weird....sing.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+78online now  15
Jun 14 - Louisiana school textbooks show that slave owners were the TRUE victi..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+123online now  7
Video inside Jay Z wild for this....
268 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+16online now  6
Jun 14 - Maryland Police beat teenager unconscious for vaping.
115 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  6
Video inside Harlem legendary battle rapper T Rex battles female and it goes left
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy