BX Returnal Players Step Inside

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  85
101 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
14 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 week ago '16        #1
3104 page views
174 comments

Novii 
Props total: 6087 6 K  Slaps total: 918 918
BX Returnal Players Step Inside

Thread is for my real n*ggas on Returnal currently getting washed image

My first Rouge-like, game I’ve played like this. So I’m trash lol. Word to
@SpyDa would never have touched a game like this if it wasn’t for Sony putting a game like this out. So this is my entry point

Anyway, post some game play my dudes. This game too hot to keep to ourselves when people on the fence about it. I haven’t been able to play as much as I’d like with a full house but I try to squeeze in some time here and there.

Don’t mind the mic, full house, kids going to bed etc. Did this boss blind, first try. Luckily had the revive option. You know I had to spend that Ether image

Just got to the third area, I’ll post some footage of the second boss but I don’t wanna give spoilers to anyone. @OldBusiness post some footage. Think you said yesterday you’re in the fourth? Dunno bout now but let’s see some sh*t

To the only-Xbox guys. Idk what to say to y’all fam lol. Y’all goin out bad tryna pick apart this game. sh*ts FUEGOOOOO

Also: Adrenaline Leech is the Goat Artifact. If you get it, it’s a duuubbb. If you know you KNOW

Edit:

Electropylon Driver is broken

Last edited by Novii; 05-02-2021 at 06:01 PM..
+27   

best
worst
174 comments

1 week ago '04        #2
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12088 12 K  Slaps total: 685 685
Game looks dope as fu*k
+10   

1 week ago '13        #3
ma chis mo 
Props total: 5829 5 K  Slaps total: 426 426
Bruh I’m trash. My first run got me over confident. I died during the boss f*ght but I had no issues getting to f*ght. On every run since I’ve been getting wrecked. I go into a room and I’m swarmed with shielded op enemies. I haven’t made it back to the boss yet. I need to pay attention to the items and power ups .
+8   

1 week ago '16        #4
Novii  OP
 ma chis mo said
Bruh Iím trash. My first run got me over confident. I died during the boss f*ght but I had no issues getting to f*ght. On every run since Iíve been getting wrecked. I go into a room and Iím swarmed with shielded op enemies. I havenít made it back to the boss yet. I need to pay attention to the items and power ups .
Thatís how they switch it up on you fam. You think you got sh*t down then boom, maps different, more enemies, different enemies lol.

Thereís some dope artifacts. Like +5% weapon dmg every 200 obelites to a max of 20% (800 obelites = +20% weapon dmg), +10% weapon dmg if you have a malfunction, adrenaline leech restores integrity every k*ll after 3 k*lls(fu*kING OP)

Gotta learn when to bite and when to leave sh*t alone. Find your fav weapon bro. The work you put into it is permanent. The traits and sh*t. Makes a big difference
+7   

1 week ago '11        #5
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18892 18 K  Slaps total: 4152 4 K
Learned the 1st bosses pattern last night and got him to his last life. He still one shot me for some reason

+9   

1 week ago '17        #6
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63367 63 K  Slaps total: 19070 19 K
I'm starting to leave the health pickups be and then once I got like 3-4 rooms full of them, I go back to the ship to get full health and use these sh*ts to get higher integrity.

This game is hard, but more so because you gotta learn how certain sh*t works and how to finesse the bullsh*t
+6   

1 week ago '11        #7
Blokka Blokka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 18892 18 K  Slaps total: 4152 4 K
 SPdaGOAT said
I'm starting to leave the health pickups be and then once I got like 3-4 rooms full of them, I go back to the ship to get full health and use these sh*ts to get higher integrity.

This game is hard, but more so because you gotta learn how certain sh*t works and how to finesse the bullsh*t
I keep forgetting you can travel back and heal.

But what do those bars mean when you pick up the health when its full? Cause I had around 2 bars and the boss still k*lled me without having to go through those. I thought it was another life essentially
+2   

1 week ago '17        #8
 Blokka Blokka said
I keep forgetting you can travel back and heal.

But what do those bars mean when you pick up the health when its full? Cause I had around 2 bars and the boss still k*lled me without having to go through those. I thought it was another life essentially
You fill them up and your max HP increases. Do what you gotta do to increase your Max integrity on this sh*t, I always go for that augment now when itís available. Cause lord knows Iím never getting the dodging in this sh*t down lol
+2   

1 week ago '17        #9
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 42920 42 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
Are second chances random or is it some pickup I have?

1 week ago '13        #10
ma chis mo 
Props total: 5829 5 K  Slaps total: 426 426
 SPdaGOAT said

Iím gonna try this. Props
+3   

1 week ago '17        #11
 Pretty Tone said
Are second chances random or is it some pickup I have?
Itís a pickup, you either got the astronaut figure or a parasite. Thereís a room with a device that takes 6 ether thatís a second life too but itís restricted to only the biome you activate it in.

Does anyone know how these weapon traits work? Like will my beginning pistol have all the traits Iíve unlocked or something?
+3   

1 week ago '05        #12
j-dub 
Props total: 1228 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
I'm terrible beat demons souls but this is a bit different obviously. But I love the sh*t out of it
+3   

1 week ago '17        #13
 j-dub said
I'm terrible beat demons souls but this is a bit different obviously. But I love the sh*t out of it
I havent had this much fun being frustrated at a game since... well demons souls and Bloodborne lmfao. This sh*t different tho, I love the challenge it provides
+6   

1 week ago '05        #14
j-dub 
Props total: 1228 1 K  Slaps total: 100 100
 SPdaGOAT said
I havent had this much fun being frustrated at a game since... well demons souls and Bloodborne lmfao. This sh*t different tho, I love the challenge it provides
Same g! Can't get enough want to hop back in haven't even got to the first boss. Got far my first 2 runs then been getting slaughtered lol. It's different for me too for sure....but I will figure it out. You use headphones? Man that sh*t is the truth with the controller too. sh*t is beautiful
+4   

1 week ago '17        #15
 j-dub said
Same g! Can't get enough want to hop back in haven't even got to the first boss. Got far my first 2 runs then been getting slaughtered lol. It's different for me too for sure....but I will figure it out. You use headphones? Man that sh*t is the truth with the controller too. sh*t is beautiful
Yea I use headphones, sh*t be getting too real witth these sh*ts on lmfao
+3   

1 week ago '06        #16
xastey 
Props total: 7856 7 K  Slaps total: 607 607
Two words.... for Electropylon Driver

That sh*t is OP as fu*k.. that damage over time.. 2 shots and get that artifact that shortens your cooldown by 2 secs everytime you overload reload... Spam alts for days and just run around until it dies.

Finally got a Level 5 one to drop for the first boss.. cleared it finally that run. It's so broken but love it.

Headphones are 100% the play here.. the audio is insane
+3   

1 week ago '17        #17
Finally beat the second boss!!!!!
+5   

1 week ago '17        #18
 xastey said
Two words.... for Electropylon Driver

That sh*t is OP as fu*k.. that damage over time.. 2 shots and get that artifact that shortens your cooldown by 2 secs everytime you overload reload... Spam alts for days and just run around until it dies.

Finally got a Level 5 one to drop for the first boss.. cleared it finally that run. It's so broken but love it
Yea the DOT and targeted upgrades are amazing at clearing out rooms. The second biome was cake for me just now
+2   

1 week ago '17        #19
Pretty Tone 
 SPdaGOAT said
Itís a pickup, you either got the astronaut figure or a parasite. Thereís a room with a device that takes 6 ether thatís a second life too but itís restricted to only the biome you activate it in.

Does anyone know how these weapon traits work? Like will my beginning pistol have all the traits Iíve unlocked or something?
Oh you right I remember now it said astronaut figure revived me
+2   

1 week ago '06        #20
xastey 
 SPdaGOAT said

Yeah you can upgrade the traits.. once you get to 100% you have a chance for guns to drop with 2 traits. But yeah there are a group of traits for each weapon type so basically just start using everything to unlock the traits and safe a few weapon chest for right before the boss f*ghts so you get the highest start rating possible
+3   

1 week ago '18        #21
KdenIII 
Props total: 29230 29 K  Slaps total: 4245 4 K
if ur not a fan of this shoot em up type game is this title good enough to make u a fan? or is really just for that core fanbase?
+4   

1 week ago '17        #22
Pretty Tone 
Game is a masterpiece also the ps5 controller is a masterpiece

Rockin my PlayStation tee proudly today. My n*ggas been holdin sh*t down for 25 summers
+12   

1 week ago '06        #23
xastey 
 KdenIII said
if ur not a fan of this shoot em up type game is this title good enough to make u a fan? or is really just for that core fanbase?
Never played this type of genre before.. closest to shoot em up would be DmC but I never played it for now.. this game here it's addictive as hell for me. If you can sink in the time and willing to fail over and over (unless you played some souls games etc) then it's a great game.

Even tho the game is randomly drawn it does have patterns so after a while you start to learn when to pickup something or what to expect in a room.
+3   

1 week ago '17        #24
Pretty Tone 
 KdenIII said
Were you a lost planet fan? This sh*t is a lost planet type lover letter for real n*ggas
+2   

1 week ago '16        #25
Novii  OP
 KdenIII said
I don’t think a lot of us play games like this, it’s a first for me and I’m a fan. It’s hard. But it has this charm to it. Like you gotta play this risk vs reward game. You might enter a room with rewards on either side of the room but the floors retracting so you gotta make a choice and move quick before both options are gone. There will be tainted health on the ground that will give you back health but there’s a chance it might cause your suit to malfunction so it’ll have you like ... damn should I pick this up rii now? Loool
No two weapons are alike. One might shoot faster, have a diff special attack, or what ever. It’s the never ending changes that plugs you the fu*k in. It’s ill bro, I’ve never played sumn like this. At all lol

Last edited by Novii; 05-02-2021 at 02:36 PM..
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+62online now  13
Article inside 4 Year Old Boy Accidentally Buys Almost $3,000 Worth Of SpongeBob Pop..
81 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+50online now  7
Video inside Kevin Samuels man... "Single Mother of 4." "Im fine as hell." Yooo what.
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+23online now  7
The Game is riding around in LA in his Lambo pumping out 50 Cent's 'Many Men' ..
149 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside Seattle Woman/ďZombieĒ No one knows whatís going on!
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy