What are migraines?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+99  27
130 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section health

2 months ago '21        #1
838 page views
16 comments

LuxG2 
Props total: 8530 8 K  Slaps total: 1425 1 K
What are migraines?

My doctor is a dumbass…I kept telling him I believe my migraines are triggered when I eat beef….this dude said I didn’t know what I was talking about & tried to say I just needed to take migraine shots….I stopped eating beef & pork 4 years ago & my migraines calmed down.imageimageimage
+6   

best
worst
16 comments

2 months ago '20        #2
The real rlx 
Props total: 269 269  Slaps total: 315 315
What are migraine shots
+2   

1 month ago '14        #3
gt1 
Props total: 2191 2 K  Slaps total: 220 220
I know ppl who got rid of their migraines by increasing their water intake. I try to get a gallon a day myself.

1 month ago '20        #4
The real rlx 
Props total: 269 269  Slaps total: 315 315
 gt1 said
I know ppl who got rid of their migraines by increasing their water intake. I try to get a gallon a day myself.
Water doesn’t work for migraines.

1 month ago '12        #5
daman729 
Props total: 61031 61 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
Honestly most migraines are a combination of low water in the body and/or electrolytes. Many times you can naturally knock a migraine out but drinking an electrolyte mix. Theres more to hydration than just drinking water. Proper cellular hydration is more complex. Low blood sugar can also cause regular migraines whether it be from low carb or just not eating enough in general. Especially people who get migraines in the late afternoon or evening from a blood sugar crash and they dont even know it. Its low blood sugar!!!! People are different. Not saying these are always the cases but they it happens more than people think. Also eating too much processed sugar and too much caffeine can cause them too.
+4   

1 month ago '13        #6
mkhrt92 
Props total: 43565 43 K  Slaps total: 7914 7 K
 The real rlx said
Water doesn’t work for migraines.
How small was the bus you rode to school?
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 61869 61 K  Slaps total: 7603 7 K
Dope thread.
+1   

1 month ago '07        #8
stogz 
Props total: 104500 104 K  Slaps total: 13543 13 K
Was diagnosed with this sh*t since i was a kid. Was on prescription meds since the start of high school. I've taken all the pills, creams, nasal sprays... i refused to get the syringe or the botox tho. My mom and all my aunts all diagnosed with it... they all get the botox injections but them side effects are crazy.

There were times when i ate bacon, and then within 30 minutes would have a migraine. Haven't eaten (pork) bacon in probably 20yrs. Actually a lot of deli meats i stopped eating a long time ago. That process they put deli meats through that helps preserve it, and gives it that kind of shell you see on salami, pepperoni hanging in the deli, that can cause migraines too. Rarely eat chocolate... which was another thing that i used to eat a lot through high school and sometime catch diabolical migraines. Started to drink coffee... MIGRAINES... stopped drinking coffee. Drink tons of water.

It's trial an error. I had to buy a new bed and new pillows because if my neck wasn't in a good position when i slept, i would wake up in a blind pain.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #9
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30594 30 K  Slaps total: 14634 14 K
 LuxG2 said

My doctor is a dumbass…I kept telling him I believe my migraines are triggered when I eat beef….this dude said I didn’t know what I was talking about & tried to say I just needed to take migraine shots….I stopped eating beef & pork 4 years ago & my migraines calmed down.
This is why I took a comprehensive food sensitivities test.

Most doctors are fu*kin idiots.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #10
daman729 
Props total: 61031 61 K  Slaps total: 2403 2 K
Also for those who consistently get migraines after eating something salty, try upping your potassium and/or water. Salt sensitivity is caused by low potassium in many cases. The potassium will offset and balance the effects of sodium. And you cant always go by blood serum tests. The body has to maintain homeostasis and will do anything to keep the electrolytes in your blood "normal". Even it it means taking electrolytes out of tissues and placing them in the blood. So essentially your blood work can show that your potassium, sodium, etc can be in range but you can still be extremely low on a cellular level.

Also make sure you drink water with electrolytes especially if your an avid water drinker. Either spring water or pure water with added electrolytes. This is a must!!! Drinking too much low mineral water will cause osmotic shock and your water will release more minerals. Water that is too pure is very aggressive. This is why drinking distilled and pure water can causes headaches, dizziness, etc. It can eventfully fu*k up your sodium/potassium balance. It also makes you acidic in the long run. You must drink water with minerals to prevent this. Either spring water or pure water with some kind of mineral drops, unrefined sea salt or something to saturate the water.
+2   

1 month ago '07        #11
stogz 
Props total: 104500 104 K  Slaps total: 13543 13 K
 LuxG2 said

My doctor is a dumbass…I kept telling him I believe my migraines are triggered when I eat beef….this dude said I didn’t know what I was talking about & tried to say I just needed to take migraine shots….I stopped eating beef & pork 4 years ago & my migraines calmed down.

4 weeks ago '18        #12
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 49775 49 K  Slaps total: 11092 11 K
Wifey got that sh*t hard sometimes

But I made a cbd heavy topical(with a lil bit of thc) and when she passes some of it on her head where it hurts it kinda eases it.

Man ain’t that sh*t hereditary her pops got em.

Hopefully our kids don’t get that sh*t
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #13
LuxG2  OP
 The real rlx said
What are migraine shots

They say it’s for preventative methods but i don’t believe that because all the doctors I saw never said anything about my diet but loved to push RX.

Last edited by LuxG2; 05-21-2021 at 06:07 AM..

4 weeks ago '21        #14
LuxG2  OP
 daman729 said
Honestly most migraines are a combination of low water in the body and/or electrolytes. Many times you can naturally knock a migraine out but drinking an electrolyte mix. Theres more to hydration than just drinking water. Proper cellular hydration is more complex. Low blood sugar can also cause regular migraines whether it be from low carb or just not eating enough in general. Especially people who get migraines in the late afternoon or evening from a blood sugar crash and they dont even know it. Its low blood sugar!!!! People are different. Not saying these are always the cases but they it happens more than people think. Also eating too much processed sugar and too much caffeine can cause them too.
I upped my intake within the last year too, great read/advice. Thank you.
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #15
LuxG2  OP
 stogz said

It's trial an error. I had to buy a new bed and new pillows because if my neck wasn't in a good position when i slept, i would wake up in a blind pain.
This!!!! I know exactly what you are talking about, My wife just got us a new memory foam mattress for this exact reason.

4 weeks ago '21        #16
LuxG2  OP
 WeedCanuckman said
Wifey got that sh*t hard sometimes

But I made a cbd heavy topical(with a lil bit of thc) and when she passes some of it on her head where it hurts it kinda eases it.

Man ain’t that sh*t hereditary her pops got em.

Hopefully our kids don’t get that sh*t
Yup I just started this

I rub this on my temples & in 10 mins the migraine is gone.
+1   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
WeedCanuckman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 49775 49 K  Slaps total: 11092 11 K
 LuxG2 said
Yup I just started this

I rub this on my temples & in 10 mins the migraine is gone.
What’s your recipe?

I did one with beeswax without knowing it potentially fu*ks up pots or pans or ustensils

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  16
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
120 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+22online now  11
Image(s) inside To the brother who told us about Shib god bless you!
86 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+97online now  11
Video inside Bill Maher vs Kevin Hart
216 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Jun 15 - More evidence suggests COVID-19 was in US by Christmas 2019
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy