STALKER 2 is a Xbox exclusive... for 3 months

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

1 month ago '17        #1
628 page views
21 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66658 66 K  Slaps total: 20024 20 K
STALKER 2 is a Xbox exclusive... for 3 months

visit this link https://wccftech.com/stal .. box-games-too/

In another internal Microsoft document labeled as 'Executive Portfolio Update', we also learned the exclusivity details for some ID@XBOX games. The most important is undoubtedly GSC Game World's S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2, which will be a console exclusive for three months. This suggests the developers will be free to release it on PlayStation 5 after the exclusivity deal is over.

There's also an estimated release date window of Q4 2021, though this document is from August 2020, and a delay is far from unlikely. Furthermore, the slide below mentions a six-month exclusivity on 'connected updates' for Tetris Effect: Connected and a perpetual exclusive agreement for The Gunk, which means that this game will never be released on other consoles.

Xbox really letting us play games anywhere, we are not worthy Big Philly image
+8   

best
worst
21 comments

1 month ago '17        #2
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
@ @ @ @ @ @

I think Ima wait for this one to get the DualSense next gen experience, what y’all on tho?

Last edited by SPdaGOAT; 05-02-2021 at 04:53 AM..
+3   

1 month ago '17        #3
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 165526 165 K  Slaps total: 11447 11 K
 SPdaGOAT said
@ @ @ @ @

I think Ima wait for this one to get the DualSense next gen experience, what y’all on tho?

+1   

1 month ago '17        #4
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 165526 165 K  Slaps total: 11447 11 K
Sounds fine to me. Better than year exclusivity deals. I just hope it's as good as the original.
+1   

1 month ago '17        #5
 Naga Sadow said

I expected nothing less from you

1 month ago '17        #6
We avoiding this thread but all up in the Returnal one
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
Novii 
Props total: 6979 6 K  Slaps total: 1065 1 K
Never played the first one to have a deeper interest in the second.

This will make for good data mark my words. The three months is undoubtedly gamepass. After which we’ll get real sales data vs the ps5. And if it’s LOPSIDED like crazy despite the marketing deals for Xbox, we know what we need to know about gamepass and can put a LOT of arguments to bed.

+2   

1 month ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4365 4 K  Slaps total: 310 310
Cool.

1 month ago '04        #9
Da Ill One|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 13005 13 K  Slaps total: 752 752
Don't think I ever played part one? Was it good?
+2   

1 month ago '20        #10
D1dnt read 
Props total: 19247 19 K  Slaps total: 4550 4 K
of course, u think these devs are gonna want to lose money by only releasing it on the console with the cheapest gamers? I'm sure this just went down a few review points for wawdy and Jeff GrubHub

these devs want that PS stimulus package
+5   

1 month ago '05        #11
Ghettoquiz 
Props total: 3231 3 K  Slaps total: 487 487
 SPdaGOAT said
@ @ @ @ @ @

Xbox of course.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #12
 D1dnt read said
of course, u think these devs are gonna want to lose money by only releasing it on the console with the cheapest gamers? I'm sure this just went down a few review points for wawdy and Jeff GrubHub

these devs want that PS stimulus package
Yep lmfao. This why I tell these clowns it's important to pay attention to sales.

1 month ago '15        #13
voltron 
Props total: 1858 1 K  Slaps total: 110 110
 SPdaGOAT said
Xbox really letting us play games anywhere, we are not worthy Big Philly

+2   

1 month ago '10        #14
#JewLife 
Props total: 14990 14 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
Sounds trash.

Back to the crimson city I go
+1   

1 month ago '05        #15
TonyCartagena 
Props total: 54852 54 K  Slaps total: 9093 9 K
If It Was A Real Exclusive They Would Of Been In Here Fingering Each Other Til One Of Them Squirted

As For The Game News... Never Played Part 1
+1   

1 month ago '19        #16
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 72398 72 K  Slaps total: 10949 10 K
Aint Stalker one of the OG survival games??

+1   

1 month ago '16        #17
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 71399 71 K  Slaps total: 8005 8 K
3 month exclusives
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '12        #18
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 23436 23 K  Slaps total: 5096 5 K
Not wasting my money on this sh*t whenever they release it... Doesn't look like fun at all... My next purchases will be Ratchet and Kena
+3   

1 month ago '14        #19
Epitome 
Props total: 4950 4 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
 Novii said
Never played the first one to have a deeper interest in the second.

This will make for good data mark my words. The three months is undoubtedly gamepass. After which we’ll get real sales data vs the ps5. And if it’s LOPSIDED like crazy despite the marketing deals for Xbox, we know what we need to know about gamepass and can put a LOT of arguments to bed.

What is the argument about Game Pass? Because all I see is talks about who sales the most, when at the end of the day it's supposed to be all about playing games from a consumer and gamer standpoint.

By the way I never played stalker so I'm sure I won't play this one neither

Last edited by Epitome; 05-09-2021 at 07:41 AM..

1 month ago '05        #20
GodzMustBeCrazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6663 6 K  Slaps total: 1386 1 K
Still not interested in it... They can keep it as a Gamepass exclusive forever as far as I'm concerned.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #21
Novii 
Props total: 6979 6 K  Slaps total: 1065 1 K
 Epitome said
What is the argument about games pass? Because all I see is talks about who sales the most, when at the end of the day it's supposed to be all about playing games from a consumer and gamer standpoint.

By the way I never played stalker so I'm sure I won't play this one neither
What it is supposed to be, hardly ever is. The main argument is how gamepass will change the industry and its effect in the long term. One point is, sales will suffer, and sales determine ongoing support/dlc and any potential sequels. If sales suffer, studio talent gets shuffled and in the extreme cases shutter entirely. There’s data to support gamepass users still buy games, but the majority really aren’t going to feel compelled to since they get games for free no matter how long. With this type of service it programs the next gen of gamers to not spend money on games or wait for sales, which if you go back to the first point can lead to studios getting fu*ked up/closed. Which in turn puts pressure on publishers to stick to formulas that they know work and essentially take less risks thus a game like horizon, ghosts of Tsushima, Returnal will never happen again. Those were all VERY risky especially since each title was the studios first attempt at such a genre.

So essentially worrying about numbers is justified given the information we’ve been getting from devs, the headlines about studio shuffles and what happens inside Sony and Microsoft when things go a certain way. It trickles down and affects us.

There’s also information out from Sony that a gamepass isn’t sustainable for THEM. The high budget games don’t make sense for a service like gamepass since they often go over 100m to make a game. If they’re not making their money back there’s little reason to push big budget games. Especially risky games. So again, a play it safe and create smaller titles that have worked over the years. Does that mean in the long run we’ll get lower quality games??

These are the questions essentially being asked in different ways around the internet
+1   

1 month ago '12        #22
Faythung 
Props total: 19477 19 K  Slaps total: 1593 1 K
The original is incredible, most atmospheric game I've ever played.

The second is okay and the third is also very good, excited for this if they can nail the same vibe. Hoping now it's coming to consoles and probably a wider audience they don't dumb it down or add a bunch of unnecessary systems.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  167
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  15
Video inside Jun 11 - Women pissed off men are still catcalling them even while wear..
285 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+17online now  15
Image(s) inside 24 Boxden liberals arrested during pride celebration in Portland Oregon
124 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Jun 11 - Florida Publix gunman posted on Facebook about k*lling children
24 comments
1 day ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy