EYE OPENING & MUST SEE - Miracles and Proof of God/The Creator

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

2 months ago '06        #1
2518 page views
102 comments

Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3539 3 K  Slaps total: 795 795
EYE OPENING & MUST SEE - Miracles and Proof of God/The Creator

Please watch it fully before you comment BX family (only 6 min of your time)

This is a question to all of Humanity. If you believe in God, chances are we believe in the same God, so please be respectful and open minded, and you should definitely appreciate and love this. If you're an Atheist/Agnostic this will truly blow your mind, especially if you're truly objective and truth seeking. There are Scientific and Historical facts/miracles as well. No matter what you believe, Watch it with an open mind, put your preconceptions aside, do your own research and read to confirm after, and come up with your own conclusions. The facts and miracles speak for itself. The miracles are mid way in the video til the end so watch the whole thing. This is seriously the most mind opening short video I've ever seen. I've watched it years ago and came across it recently, and it's still as impactful or more so than the first time I heard it. If you have any doubts from what you see, READ for yourself! Peace and blessings to you all.

@CopyCat @anynameado @Rule 336 I think y'all will like this

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-01-2021 at 12:50 PM..
+20   

best
worst
102 comments

2 months ago '17        #2
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 149296 149 K  Slaps total: 54447 54 K
That was beautiful. I still have not spoken the words you said needed to be spoke @ only because I would like to get myself prepared for this lifestyle change that I am about to embark on if that makes since. But I have been reading and watching the people and videos you recommended to me. Islam is truly beautiful and I feel myself gravitating towards more and more each day. I won't sit here and lie like I've never questioned the existence of man, I've always been against the notion that this was all by accident but as I got older and older I think life began to wore me down and I thought "well maybe the scientists are right, maybe human life really was created out of nothing" but those were my low points and looking back on everything I've been through, achieved, and learned I realize that it was blasphemous of me to even think that. I know for a fact that I've been in situations where I should have for sure been dead but something extraordinary would happen and I lived to see another day.
+13   

2 months ago '06        #3
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Rule 336 said
That was beautiful. I still have not spoken the words you said needed to be spoke @ only because I would like to get myself prepared for this lifestyle change that I am about to embark on if that makes since. But I have been reading and watching the people and videos you recommended to me. Islam is truly beautiful and I feel myself gravitating towards more and more each day. I won't sit here and lie like I've never questioned the existence of man, I've always been against the notion that this was all by accident but as I got older and older I think life began to wore me down and I thought "well maybe the scientists are right, maybe human life really was created out of nothing" but those were my low points and looking back on everything I've been through, achieved, and learned I realize that it was blasphemous of me to even think that. I know for a fact that I've been in situations where I should have for sure been dead but something extraordinary would happen and I lived to see another day.
These were truly beautiful and inspiring words that touched my heart brother. Here's some advice, from someone who took over a year to do declare my faith myself. If you're fully convinced and feel in your heart that it's the truth, then don't wait to take the Shahadah (declaration of faith). Even if you have no one around, say the shahada in your heart and proclaim before God that you're a true believer in his Oneness and all of the Prophets that he's sent. This is because no one knows when our time is done in this temporary World. So it's important to take the shahada as soon as possible. God knows your intentions though, and he'll help you take the steps necessary to get to that point that your aiming for. God guides, and misguides whom he wills and he chose you for a reason. May he make it easy for you to strive in his path, shower his blessings on you, and keep you protect you from any harm. Peace and blessings, my dear brother.

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-01-2021 at 04:48 PM..
+6   

2 months ago '20        #4
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 29503 29 K  Slaps total: 9539 9 K
I don't believe in god, I believe in YAHWEH

2 months ago '16        #5
Blunted Sultan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 33671 33 K  Slaps total: 3741 3 K
 Mysticman said
They may not literally be the same person, but basically they are

2 months ago '20        #6
 Blunted Sultan said
One is a pagan idol the other is the creator of everything You can only get salvation from only one name according to the bible and YAHWEH means salvation Jesus does not

2 months ago '16        #7
 Mysticman said
One is a pagan idol the other is the creator of everything
To you

To somebody else one is the creator of everything, and the other is a false idol.

You donít see the point tho, not that i expected you to.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #8
 Blunted Sultan said
To you

To somebody else one is the creator of everything, and the other is a false idol.

You donít see the point tho, not that i expected you to.
Who says YAHWEH is a false idol when most say YAHWEH is just jesus's name in hebrew?

2 months ago '07        #9
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30574 30 K  Slaps total: 14616 14 K
The universe is 99% space. The idea that there has to be a creator is silly and we wouldn't be lookin to the sky. We would actually be looking within because the smallest particle would be the cause for all of this.

Last edited by Cambury; 05-02-2021 at 04:56 AM..

2 months ago '16        #10
 Mysticman said
Who says YAHWEH is a false idol when most say YAHWEH is just jesus's name in hebrew?
Christians have never used this name to address God in public worship.
So to the uneducated, Yahweh would appear to be a false idol, even though Yahweh is God.

Jesus is the Son of God
Yahweh is God
God is not Jesus

Soooooo, yeahh
+5   

2 months ago '16        #11
Solid Video @op

2 months ago '20        #12
 Blunted Sultan said
So to the uneducated, Yahweh would appear to be a false idol, even though Yahweh is God.

Jesus is the Son of God
Yahweh is God
God is not Jesus

Soooooo, yeahh
Jesus is god in the physical form as far as I understand
+1   

2 months ago '13        #13
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 71726 71 K  Slaps total: 28967 28 K

2 months ago '07        #14
Funeral James 
Props total: 3120 3 K  Slaps total: 503 503
 Cambury said
The universe is 99% space. The idea that there was to be a creator is silly and we wouldn't be lookin to the sky. We would actually be looking within because the smallest particle would be the cause for all of this.
you don't believe in GOD but majority of the world does...you're on the losing side

2 months ago '07        #15
Funeral James 
Props total: 3120 3 K  Slaps total: 503 503
muslim and hebrew isrealites is racism and devil worship..

JESUS CHRIST is the most high GOD and my LORD and savior.

READ the BIBLE the best selling book ever, google it.

2 months ago '15        #16
Spawn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67799 67 K  Slaps total: 5997 5 K
 Blunted Sultan said

Jesus is the Son of God
Yahweh is God
God is not Jesus

Soooooo, yeahh
If this conversation hasn't shown you he's just a retarded troll, I'm here to co-sign it for you.

2 months ago '07        #17
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30574 30 K  Slaps total: 14616 14 K
 Funeral James said
you don't believe in GOD but majority of the world does...you're on the losing side
Majority of the world sleeps and dreams does that mean the dreamworld is reality?

They are the illusory misadventures of the mind of man. There is no God, we live and we die. What is God to an Ant? what is God to a tree? What is God to the Sun? When a baby is born what is God when he is sucking on his mother's brea*t?

Last edited by Cambury; 05-01-2021 at 06:42 PM..

2 months ago '18        #18
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75146 75 K  Slaps total: 6870 6 K
 Funeral James said

Jesus was a man, idiot
+6   

2 months ago '04        #19
Real 
Props total: 21830 21 K  Slaps total: 3000 3 K
Thanks for this post OP. Needed to hear this today
+1   

2 months ago '19        #20
Blacklist 
Props total: 165 165  Slaps total: 3 3
 Funeral James said

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) delivered his last sermon (Khutbah) on the ninth of Dhul Hijjah (12th and last month of the Islamic year). Which is basically a summary of what he preached.
His words were quite clear and concise and were directed to the entire humanity.
After praising, and thanking Allah he said:

“O People, lend me an attentive ear, for I know not whether after this year, I shall ever be amongst you again. Therefore listen to what I am saying to you very carefully and take these words to those who could not be present here today.
O people, just as you regard this month, this day, this city as Sacred, so regard the life and property of every Muslim as a sacred trust. Return the goods entrusted to you to their rightful owners. Hurt no one so that no one may hurt you. Remember that you will indeed meet your Lord, and that He will indeed reckon your deeds. Allah has forbidden you to take usury (interest), therefore all interest obligation shall henceforth be waived. Your capital, however, is yours to keep. You will neither inflict nor suffer any inequity. Allah has Judged that there shall be no interest and that all the interest due to Abbas ibn Abd Al-Muttalib (Prophet’s uncle) shall henceforth be waived…

Beware of Satan, for the safety of your religion. He has lost all hope that he will ever be able to lead you astray in big things, so beware of following him in small things.

O people, it is true that you have certain rights with regard to your women, but they also have rights over you. Remember that you have taken them as your wives only under Allah’s trust and with His permission. If they abide by your right then to them belongs the right to be fed and clothed in kindness. Do treat your women well and be kind to them for they are your partners and committed helpers. And it is your right that they do not make friends with any one of whom you do not approve, as well as never to be unchaste.

O people, listen to me in earnest, worship Allah, say your five daily prayers (Salah), fast during the month of Ramadan, and give your wealth in Zakat. Perform Hajj if you can afford to.

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except bypiety (taqwa) and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.
Remember, one day you will appear before Allah and answer your deeds. So beware, do not stray from the path of righteousness after I am gone.

O people, no prophet or apostle will come after me and no new faith will be born.
Reason well, therefore, O people, and understand words which I convey to you. I leave behind me two things, the Qu'ran and my example, the Sunnah and if you follow these you will never go astray.
All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness, O Allah, that I have conveyed your message to your people”.

Last edited by Blacklist; 05-01-2021 at 07:35 PM..
+7   

2 months ago '04        #21
Snipper 
Props total: 1707 1 K  Slaps total: 184 184
I saw that video a few weeks ago, and found these two videos powerful.

+4   

1 month ago '18        #22
TheLuminousOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 31414 31 K  Slaps total: 1763 1 K
Subhan’Allah

+4   

1 month ago '16        #23
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 71620 71 K  Slaps total: 8026 8 K
 Funeral James said

How is Jesus god when god created him u moron get back in the trailer hick mf
+5   

1 month ago '06        #24
Loco Poe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Mysticman said
 Blunted Sultan said
You're only included to clear your misconception
 Mysticman said
One is a pagan idol the other is the creator of everything You can only get salvation from only one name according to the bible and YAHWEH means salvation Jesus does not
 Mysticman said
 Funeral James said

For the rest of yall, I could tell you most likely didn't even watch the video. Listen, I grew up a christian and studied it more thoroughly than all of you combined. I was objective about my beliefs, always asking why and finding the history behind everything including where did the trinity come from? (3.5 centuries after the time of Jesus pbuh, they were the teachings of Paul not Jesus) Please be objective and do your research. Jesus pbuh never claimed to be God, but on the contrary taught to worship God alone explicitly in the Bible. I just feel sad for the ones who have so much hate towards the truth, prob didn't even watch the video I posted. Go do your research on your own religion/beliefs before you want to try and flex with your lack of knowledge in your own beliefs. It's the same God, ya'll need to do your research and not blindly follow your faith

1st off - Allah, Arabic Allāh (“God”), the one and only God in Islam.

Etymologically, the name Allah is probably a contraction of the Arabic al-Ilāh, “the God.” The name’s origin can be traced to the earliest Semitic writings in which the word for god was il, el, or eloah, the latter two used in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament). Allah is the standard Arabic word for God and is used by Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews as well as by Muslims. The a*sociation of the word specifically with Islam comes from the special status of Arabic as the language of Islam’s holy scripture, the Qurʾān: since the Qurʾān in its original language is considered to be the literal word of God, it is believed that God described himself in the Arabic language as Allāh. The Arabic word thus holds special significance for Muslims, regardless of their native tongue, because the Arabic word was spoken by God himself.

Last edited by Loco Poe; 05-01-2021 at 10:24 PM..

1 month ago '14        #25
rashadd 
Props total: 22070 22 K  Slaps total: 1103 1 K
Atheist vs Religion can make for some interesting debates.

But when I see religion v religion then things become comical.

+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+55online now  62
Rapper Blueface Opened His Own Soul Food Restaurant In Santa Clarita, Californ..
109 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+52online now  24
Goon on Trial for Double Murd3r Represents HIMSELF in Court! (Who Needs a Lawy..
238 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+16online now  11
Damn POLO G doing better numbers than everyone......washed Migos....
93 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
double standards on shaming black celebrity men vs black celebrity women
53 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy