Lincoln Zephyr Concept....coming only to China.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

2 months ago '04        #1
1456 page views
18 comments

x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18542 18 K  Slaps total: 2633 2 K
Lincoln Zephyr Concept....coming only to China.

This car is simply beautiful. If this thing came to the United States and at a reasonable price, I'd be a proud Lincoln owner. It blows my mind that American automakers are pulling out of the sedan market. I've always preferred sporty/aggressively styled sedans over any thing else.

Lincoln Zephyr Concept

+8   

best
worst
18 comments

2 months ago '04        #2
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 11436 11 K  Slaps total: 2680 2 K
I dont get why american automakers continue to try to emulate european design cues when they have troves of OG design language in they archives to refer back to and develop on top of. I can dig asian up n comers chasing the latest fad tryin to cater to ppl that just need some form of transportation, but whos signing off on these half a*sed attempt at making cars that dont hit the spot for no one in the market
+5   

2 months ago '21        #3
LuxG2 
Props total: 8805 8 K  Slaps total: 1476 1 K
China Can eat sh*t
+1   

2 months ago '16        #4
KANG SuPaFLyy 
Props total: 575 575  Slaps total: 237 237
 xbossxplayax said
I dont get why american automakers continue to try to emulate european design cues when they have troves of OG design language in they archives to refer back to and develop on top of. I can dig asian up n comers chasing the latest fad tryin to cater to ppl that just need some form of transportation, but whos signing off on these half a*sed attempt at making cars that dont hit the spot for no one in the market
My sentiments EXACTLY...its one of my main gripes with present day cadillac. While the newer ones are still nice, they just dont look like full on cadillacs anymore. If they were smart theyd take their last 3 concept cars along with the Sixteen and make em electric
+1   

2 months ago '04        #5
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11266 11 K  Slaps total: 1001 1 K
Most concept cars do look really cool as concepts.

This concept looks like a Continental with some MKZ styling on it.
+2   

2 months ago '14        #6
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22698 22 K  Slaps total: 3379 3 K
America gets the sh*ttier versions of cars while China gets the best versions, been like this for years now.

2 months ago '19        #7
Cowboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2677 2 K  Slaps total: 407 407
its like they want to fail

2 months ago '21        #8
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14053 14 K  Slaps total: 6424 6 K
 xbossxplayax said
What you don’t understand is that they don’t want to go off of the OG designs due to the fact that the mindset of the average consumer has changed. A car is no longer a form of transportation for many people. It’s a extension of your office which is why they starting to look like computers with wheels. The traditional car market is dead. They hit the spot for people who want a car that doesn’t look like anything in the road. Nowadays it isn’t about class or taste it’s about standing out.

2 months ago '06        #9
Be Easy 
Props total: 15258 15 K  Slaps total: 1807 1 K
 x Tha Arkitek x said
This car is simply beautiful. If this thing came to the United States and at a reasonable price, I'd be a proud Lincoln owner. It blows my mind that American automakers are pulling out of the sedan market. I've always preferred sporty/aggressively styled sedans over any thing else.
suvs have taken over

I was bouta buy a Kia telluride and they want damn near 10k above msrp

2 months ago '04        #10
x Tha Arkitek x  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 18542 18 K  Slaps total: 2633 2 K
 Be Easy said
suvs have taken over

I was bouta buy a Kia telluride and they want damn near 10k above msrp
Toyota, Honda, Hyundai, Kia & Mazda are all still at it. Only American automakers are pulling out of the market. Ford doesn't even offer a sedan, Chevy only has the Malibu, Dodge only has the Charger and Chrysler only has the 300.

2 months ago '20        #11
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 41154 41 K  Slaps total: 3230 3 K
I’m whipping something faster

+1   

1 month ago '15        #12
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 76567 76 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
The last Lincoln Continental was dope as hell but I think where they went wrong was the exterior design (didnt stand out or look special enough), and the fact that it used a front wheel drive platform. Other than that, the car was FIRE.

Now that SUVs are all the rage, I dont think we'll ever see another sedan from Lincoln here in the states since Ford is only producing Trucks and SUVs exclusively now.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #13
duke402 
Props total: 862 862  Slaps total: 52 52
 ChoAssUp said
The last Lincoln Continental was dope as hell but I think where they went wrong was the exterior design (didnt stand out or look special enough), and the fact that it used a front wheel drive platform. Other than that, the car was FIRE.

Now that SUVs are all the rage, I don't think we'll ever see another sedan from Lincoln here in the states since Ford is only producing Trucks and SUVs exclusively now.
I'm in the market right now for a Continental. Test drove 2 of them last month and them shyts literally ruined my car driving experience.

Nothing can compare to the ride and feel of that vehicle.......
I'm definitely buying 1. Just need to wait and see how bad they depreciate in the next few years, the dealer told me the MKZ and Continental is done..... No more sedans in the American market really so they should tank hopefully.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #14
ChoAssUp 
 duke402 said
I'm in the market right now for a Continental. Test drove 2 of them last month and them shyts literally ruined my car driving experience.

Nothing can compare to the ride and feel of that vehicle.......
I'm definitely buying 1. Just need to wait and see how bad they depreciate in the next few years, the dealer told me the MKZ and Continental is done..... No more sedans in the American market really so they should tank hopefully.
That wont be a problem. I'm sure you will be able to grab one for like 40 grand by the end of the year.

1 month ago '12        #15
duke402 
 ChoAssUp said
That wont be a problem. I'm sure you will be able to grab one for like 40 grand by the end of the year.

Almost pulled on this one here.
2017 35k miles priced @26k

Didn't have the Panoramic roof tho....

They had a black 2017 with the roof and a few more electronic gadgets. 30k miles listed at 32k

I knew I could do better so I'm just watching the market. I already got my financing aligned.

They was passed when I walked out but......... I'm trying to WIN I'm not taking anything less than what I'm want. It took me years to get to this point. 💯
+1   

1 month ago '15        #16
ChoAssUp 
 duke402 said

Almost pulled on this one here.
2017 35k miles priced @26k

Didn't have the Panoramic roof tho....

They had a black 2017 with the roof and a few more electronic gadgets. 30k miles listed at 32k

I knew I could do better so I'm just watching the market. I already got my financing aligned.

They was passed when I walked out but......... I'm trying to WIN I'm not taking anything less than what I'm want. It took me years to get to this point. 💯
Absolutely bro, I'm sure you work hard and if you are going to spend that money its gotta be exactly what you want and on your terms.
+1   

1 month ago '12        #17
duke402 
 ChoAssUp said
Absolutely bro, I'm sure you work hard and if you are going to spend that money its gotta be exactly what you want and on your terms.
My man! I appreciate that.

+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #18
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20861 20 K  Slaps total: 5284 5 K
 xbossxplayax said
Because American cars have looked like garbage for decades

3 weeks ago '05        #19
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20871 20 K  Slaps total: 8407 8 K
Why does Ford put out generic designs for the U.S market, while releasing this model in China?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  133
Why can't these Chicago rappers let Tooka rest?
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  17
Image(s) inside actors you thought would have blown up
134 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+390online now  16
Hell Yeah!!! After 3 Long Years Ya Boy Is A Gracie jiu jitsu Black Belt.
566 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+370online now  8
Azaelia Banks Reminds Candace Owens what her status would be if she was around..
199 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy