Chris Harris - Puts the 911 GT3 thru the paces

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 weeks ago '17        #1
1225 page views
20 comments

Rich130  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21782 21 K  Slaps total: 1962 1 K
Chris Harris - Puts the 911 GT3 thru the paces

+6   

best
worst
20 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
Txheat 
Props total: 32325 32 K  Slaps total: 2465 2 K
I really want a GT3. It’s on my list of next vehicles to buy.

3 weeks ago '21        #3
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14018 14 K  Slaps total: 6421 6 K
 Txheat said
I really want a GT3. Itís on my list of next vehicles to buy.
If you gonna cop a Volkswagen why not a Lambo?
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
Txheat 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
I thought about it, lambos do stand out but I love the rawness of the GT3. Plus Iíd like to track it and if I want to do that with the lambo Iíd likely need to make some modifications. The GT3 is perfect for street and track. Iíve been looking at a used 2016 GT3 thatís in my price range. Iím another year out before I pull the trigger but itís coming.

Lambo does sell a huracan that is track ready but itís bare bones and since it is you can pick them up for the 140-180k range.
+2   

3 weeks ago '21        #5
 Txheat said
I thought about it, lambos do stand out but I love the rawness of the GT3. Plus Iíd like to track it and if I want to do that with the lambo Iíd likely need to make some modifications. The GT3 is perfect for street and track. Iíve been looking at a used 2016 GT3 thatís in my price range. Iím another year out before I pull the trigger but itís coming.

Lambo does sell a huracan that is track ready but itís bare bones and since it is you can pick them up for the 140-180k range.
I would never take a GT3 on the street but Iím not in Texas. Aventador is probably the best lambo for tracking tho IMO
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
Txheat 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
I would never take a GT3 on the street but Iím not in Texas. Aventador is probably the best lambo for tracking tho IMO
Around here theyíre streetable and what I mean is taking it from home to a nice restaurant or grabbing coffee on a Sunday morning. Iím not daily driving that thing. The main highways around here are pretty good for sports cars.

Iíd probably take an aventador SV to the track but once I spend that type of money I donít know if Iíd risk it
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #7
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 35658 35 K  Slaps total: 2966 2 K
My dawg won that race

3 weeks ago '04        #8
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 10971 10 K  Slaps total: 2576 2 K
My personal philosophy that is i wouldnt take something to the track unless im prepared to bury it there. If i were to go for this or the 991 gt3/gt3rs (which are always tempting when i feel like i want to just say fvck it and p*ss off my significant other by coppin another whip without tellin her) it will still be for that adrenaline rush on the streets in tiny a*s doses, not because its a car that i can drive on the streets but also take it to the track. But again, its bc i aint got it like that to leave a porsche at the track n be driven back home in a ghost

Last edited by xbossxplayax; 04-26-2021 at 08:43 AM..

3 weeks ago '15        #9
ChoAssUp 
Props total: 74568 74 K  Slaps total: 4311 4 K
Porsche really goes the extra mile and then some when they develop their cars. The amount of research and development is insane. That's why every iteration of the 911 gets better and better even when you think it can't possibly improve. I would buy a 911 gt2 or 3 over 95% of other exotics.
+2   

2 weeks ago '07        #10
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20748 20 K  Slaps total: 5272 5 K
 TrashcanRecords said
Because Porsche >>> Lambo any day if the week.

2 weeks ago '07        #11
 xbossxplayax said
My personal philosophy that is i wouldnt take something to the track unless im prepared to bury it there. If i were to go for this or the 991 gt3/gt3rs (which are always tempting when i feel like i want to just say fvck it and p*ss off my significant other by coppin another whip without tellin her) it will still be for that adrenaline rush on the streets in tiny a*s doses, not because its a car that i can drive on the streets but also take it to the track. But again, its bc i aint got it like that to leave a porsche at the track n be driven back home in a ghost
That's why you drive within your limits

2 weeks ago '21        #12
 240ka said
Because Porsche >>> Lambo any day if the week.
German cars are terrible, both are the same in my book since Volkswagen bought Lamborghini. All European trash. Even American cars are better. Unless you’re driving on the autobahn Porches are terrible.

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 05-01-2021 at 01:33 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #13
 TrashcanRecords said
German cars are terrible, both are the same in my book since Volkswagen bought Lamborghini. All European trash. Even American cars are better. Unless you’re driving on the autobahn Porches are terrible.
It's clear you've never driven or even ridden in a Porsche and I know you aren't claiming they're unreliable

2 weeks ago '21        #14
 240ka said
It's clear you've never driven or even ridden in a Porsche and I know you aren't claiming they're unreliable
Never said they weren’t fun to drive. They are just terrible unless you a old a*s divorced white guy with money going through a middle aged crises. That cars a wh*re. Fun to use, bad to keep, and takes all your money.

2 weeks ago '07        #15
 TrashcanRecords said
Never said they weren’t fun to drive. They are just terrible unless you a old a*s divorced white guy with money going through a middle aged crises. That cars a wh*re. Fun to use, bad to keep, and takes all your money.
Yep you're talking out of your a*s. You have know idea what pcars are about

2 weeks ago '21        #16
 240ka said
Yep you're talking out of your a*s. You have know idea what pcars are about
Talking out of my a*s? I barely said anything noteworthy except jokes. You dudes on this site are miserable I swear . Can’t even do friendly banter. You barely said anything that makes this car better. At the end of the day it’s just personal preference. Ain’t no grown man arguing about which car is better.

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 05-02-2021 at 08:10 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #17
 TrashcanRecords said
Talking out of my a*s? I barely said anything noteworthy except jokes. You dudes on this site are miserable I swear . Canít even do friendly banter. You barely said anything that makes this car better. At the end of the day itís just personal preference. Ainít no grown man arguing about which car is better.
Like I said. You don't know anything about pcars. Good day, Sor! Happy Sunday Funday!

2 weeks ago '21        #18
 240ka said
Like I said. You don't know anything about pcars. Good day, Sor! Happy Sunday Funday!
That’s because the convo wasn’t about project cars in the first place you quoted me talking about lambo vs Porsche . This website is full of dummies . But good day to you too.

Impossible to have a convo with people here always overcompensating for their life offline,

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 05-02-2021 at 09:50 AM..

2 weeks ago '07        #19
 TrashcanRecords said
Thatís because the convo wasnít about project cars in the first place you quoted me talking about lambo vs Porsche . This website is full of dummies . But good day to you too.

Impossible to have a convo with people here always overcompensating for their life offline,
Pcars is slang for Porsches

2 weeks ago '21        #20
 240ka said
Pcars is slang for Porsches
Never heard of anybody call a Porsche a pcar.

You n*ggas olds as sh*t

2 weeks ago '07        #21
 TrashcanRecords said
Never heard of anybody call a Porsche a pcar.

You n*ggas olds as sh*t
Continue to expose yourself and you lack of car knowledge

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+58online now  16
Gentrifying Black Culture
108 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+34online now  15
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
97 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+22online now  13
Video inside Venezuelan Girl Takes Me Into Medell√≠n Hood 🇨🇴
127 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!