My Apex Legends S8 Champions tier list

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '20        #1
1165 page views
48 comments

Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15440 15 K  Slaps total: 2448 2 K
My Apex Legends S8 Champions tier list

If you have any questions about the game or placements feel free to ask.

Leave your thoughts if you'd like as well

best
worst
48 comments

2 months ago '08        #2
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33600 33 K  Slaps total: 2698 2 K
I haven’t played this game since launch but I always liked the Crow dude.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #3
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Kewop Decam said
I haven’t played this game since launch but I always liked the Crow dude.
He's still top tier even after they nerfed his ability

2 months ago '10        #4
#JewLife 
Props total: 14990 14 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
Octane D tier? You high? Lifeline is also nowhere near S tier as her best ability is reliant on your teammates fu*king up and dying. Couple other minor changes I’d make but octane being so low kinda ruined it all.
+1   

2 months ago '20        #5
 #JewLife said
Octane D tier? You high? Lifeline is also nowhere near S tier as her best ability is reliant on your teammates fu*king up and dying. Couple other minor changes I’d make but octane being so low kinda ruined it all.
Octane is a*s. His ultimate isn't useful and makes you a target AND can give the enemy high ground on you from behind cuz it stays. His ability sacrifices HP to do what Bangalore can do just by being shot at. His usage is high but in a team he isn't helpful at all. Horizon can do what he does easier than he does it.

Lifeline is S because of exactly what you said her ability is an "oh sh*t button" plus she can revive and stay in a f*ght at the same time. Her ultimate can be useful but is pretty hit or miss cuz it's random but there's nothing that drags her down.
+3   

2 months ago '10        #6
#JewLife 
Props total: 14990 14 K  Slaps total: 4306 4 K
 Chozen said
Octane is a*s. His ultimate isn't useful and makes you a target AND can give the enemy high ground on you from behind cuz it stays. His ability sacrifices HP to do what Bangalore can do just by being shot at. His usage is high but in a team he isn't helpful at all. Horizon can do what he does easier than he does it.

Lifeline is S because of exactly what you said her ability is an "oh sh*t button" plus she can revive and stay in a f*ght at the same time. Her ultimate can be useful but is pretty hit or miss cuz it's random but there's nothing that drags her down.
She takes 5% increased damage. Not much but that definitely drags her down. You don’t need an “oh sh*t” button if you play wisely so her best ability once again is based on mistakes. If your team doesn’t make mistakes you don’t need her... this is why almost every competitive team uses either an Octane or Horizon, and pairs them with Gibraltar and Bloodhound. Octane can also destroy His own jump pads but teammates can’t. You can get lasered out the sky easy but if you get to the high ground first because of it, you can laser whoever follows. And he’s still better than Bangalore because once again... what if no one is shooting at you? You still get the boost whenever you want. Also is health regen is double what it used to be so it’s basically free now.
+2   

2 months ago '20        #7
 #JewLife said
She takes 5% increased damage. Not much but that definitely drags her down. You don’t need an “oh sh*t” button if you play wisely so her best ability once again is based on mistakes. If your team doesn’t make mistakes you don’t need her... this is why almost every competitive team uses either an Octane or Horizon, and pairs them with Gibraltar and Bloodhound. Octane can also destroy His own jump pads but teammates can’t. You can get lasered out the sky easy but if you get to the high ground first because of it, you can laser whoever follows. And he’s still better than Bangalore because once again... what if no one is shooting at you? You still get the boost whenever you want. Also is health regen is double what it used to be so it’s basically free now.
Nothing is free when you can get hit up at any time. In a f*ght nothing he does is useful plus his high usage rate hurts him more than most think. He's used so often that tracking the trajectory of his jump pad is second nature to people who play a lot...it does look cool when you k*ll him flying thru the air though I'll give him that.

I'll be honest though I did wanna put Lifeline in A tier but good Lifeline players literally save teams
+2   

2 months ago '21        #8
Young Defiant 
Props total: 2691 2 K  Slaps total: 7740 7 K
WHO THE fu*k PLAY APEX LEGENDS????

OMG you n*ggas are suchhhh FAKE gamers bro!

2 months ago '21        #9
Young Defiant 
 Chozen said
If you have any questions about the game or placements feel free to ask.

Leave your thoughts if you'd like as well

You're an idiot bro with bad taste in video games
You actually went out of your way to make a TEIR LIST for a sh*tty game that no one but you and fake gamers play

2 months ago '20        #10
 Young Defiant said
You're an idiot bro with bad taste in video games
You actually went out of your way to make a TEIR LIST for a sh*tty game that no one but you and fake gamers play
You constantly make new names to return to a forum you keep getting banned from. Get a life fu*k n*gga

2 months ago '21        #11
Young Defiant 
 Chozen said
You constantly make new names to return to a forum you keep getting banned from. Get a life fu*k n*gga
Heard that one before my guy.
This how I know you n*ggas running outta comebacks

especially considering idk what or who tf you're talking about just makes you sound dumb as everyone else. It had to be another n*gga on here hurting y'all feelings too or some

Stop trying to change the subject bro...you're an idiot. don't blame anyone but yourself my guy..........

2 months ago '20        #12
 Young Defiant said
Heard that one before my guy.
This how I know you n*ggas running outta comebacks

especially considering idk what or who tf you're talking about just makes you sound dumb as everyone else. It had to be another n*gga on here hurting y'all feelings too or some

Stop trying to change the subject bro...you're an idiot. don't blame anyone but yourself my guy..........
Dope...
+2   

2 months ago '17        #13
ohyouwilin 
Props total: 161 161  Slaps total: 26 26
I actually play a bit, you're an idiot.
Lifeline an S tier and over wraith and octane? Octane d? Bangalore C?

You a clown 100%. This is probably the list of people you play as first and foremost.

2 months ago '20        #14
 ohyouwilin said
I actually play a bit, you're an idiot.
Lifeline an S tier and over wraith and octane? Octane d? Bangalore C?

You a clown 100%. This is probably the list of people you play as first and foremost.
I play Horizon, Fuse and a little Rampart but Horizon almost exclusively

2 months ago '07        #15
killahkazi 
Props total: 3132 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
Octane is nowhere close to D dog. A well coordinated jump pad push will demolish a team. Especially if they got a totem ult. Crypto definitely isn't F either. Dude can scan beacons with getting shot and give you the jump on a f*ght with an EMP.

I'm sure you probably didn't think of this, but you should watch some high level comp or some high level ranked play before making these kind of list. Even if you don't enjoy comp play, you can learn some tips on how to play some characters and how to use some guns

2 months ago '10        #16
lovebrazilgirl 
Props total: 621 621  Slaps total: 171 171
Yeah playing pub games your list is pretty much spot on

I don't get Watson being in tier A tho ... camping play style

Also when I play with randoms and see a teammate pick loba i instantly know they wanna drop edge of map and loot up for 10 mins and get folded in the first f*ght they're legit annoying, although i have the 3.k damage badge with her i let can't stand her now, plus her bracelet feels hella nerfed, it takes like 2.5 seconds to even throw

I basically play bloodhound all of his abilities suit my play style and he's good for the team, yesterday my lifeline teammate must've pulled up inventories and seen i had a gold backpack after we landed and k*lled a squad and asked for it , lifeline and a gold backpack feels OP but yeah

Other than that i think crypto is pretty much bottom tier unless it's somebody elite playing him that can scan enemies while staying in f*ghts

2 months ago '11        #17
Blue Dream 
Props total: 1457 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
Octane being that low is crazy, easily S. Bangalore easy A. Gibby S. Lifeline A or B.

That's is just off win rate alone. I hate Crypto but he's one of competitive's top picks for good reasons.

Octane has some of the best mobility, flank ability, escape ability, and rush ability in the game.

List is wild.

2 months ago '20        #18
 killahkazi said
Octane is nowhere close to D dog. A well coordinated jump pad push will demolish a team. Especially if they got a totem ult. Crypto definitely isn't F either. Dude can scan beacons with getting shot and give you the jump on a f*ght with an EMP.

I'm sure you probably didn't think of this, but you should watch some high level comp or some high level ranked play before making these kind of list. Even if you don't enjoy comp play, you can learn some tips on how to play some characters and how to use some guns
Crypto only usefulness is if your teammate goes down in the ring his drone can get their banner and respawn them without having to take any damage other than that the drone sucks a good team is taking that thing out long before his EMP goes off and even if it does 2 shield cells go off in 5 seconds I believe so you can rarely even take real advantage of the 50 points of shield damage it does. I didn't make the list with ranked in mind everyone goes up a tier at least when the sweat is turned up to max and anyone who actually cares about a tier list isn't platinum rank. The game isn't fun for me in ranked or with pre-made squads anymore.

Anyway the point is crypto sucks and 98% of unranked Octanes are garbage aggressive children who die first cuz they don't know how to properly push and his abilities are still dog sh*t...granted if it were season 5 he'd easily be B tier but in season 8 nothing he does isn't done better by Horizon

2 months ago '15        #19
lil thou wow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 23007 23 K  Slaps total: 3372 3 K
Octane Def A tier

Mirage is mother fu*king a*s overrated no cap

Brings ZERO TO A TEAM

2 months ago '07        #20
killahkazi 
Props total: 3132 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
 Chozen said
Crypto only usefulness is if your teammate goes down in the ring his drone can get their banner and respawn them without having to take any damage other than that the drone sucks a good team is taking that thing out long before his EMP goes off and even if it does 2 shield cells go off in 5 seconds I believe so you can rarely even take real advantage of the 50 points of shield damage it does. I didn't make the list with ranked in mind everyone goes up a tier at least when the sweat is turned up to max and anyone who actually cares about a tier list isn't platinum rank. The game isn't fun for me in ranked or with pre-made squads anymore.

Anyway the point is crypto sucks and 98% of unranked Octanes are garbage aggressive children who die first cuz they don't know how to properly push and his abilities are still dog sh*t...granted if it were season 5 he'd easily be B tier but in season 8 nothing he does isn't done better by Horizon
How are you going to make a teir list without all of the factors in mind? Lol. Like if your going to make a teir list of what you like to play, then say that, but don't say it's a general teir list w/o all of the factors because you clearly didn't do a lot of research before making it, you just went off of personal experience and that's pretty arrogant bro.

Like I'm not very good with Wattson, but I know she can be really good when played properly, so it would be stupid for me to say "Wattson is low on the teir list because I suck with her and I don't see her picked a lot so other people must think she sucks too".
+1   

2 months ago '20        #21
 killahkazi said
How are you going to make a teir list without all of the factors in mind? Lol. Like if your going to make a teir list of what you like to play, then say that, but don't say it's a general teir list w/o all of the factors because you clearly didn't do a lot of research before making it, you just went off of personal experience and that's pretty arrogant bro.

Like I'm not very good with Wattson, but I know she can be really good when played properly, so it would be stupid for me to say "Wattson is low on the teir list because I suck with her and I don't see her picked a lot so other people must think she sucks too".
It's not a ranked tier list...the fu*k? I could do a ranked tier list and put everyone in S or A...except Crypto...

The average player doesn't play ranked and I don't anymore either.

1 month ago '08        #22
Calamari Pasta 
Props total: 1163 1 K  Slaps total: 56 56
oh my god, what are u fu*king nerds arguing about this time? just wanted to see the bx apex community and of course yall are f*ghting over nothing.

losers.

Season 9 Tuesday. lets get it. this game is crack. im a casual gamer, please spare me your soapbox rant

1 month ago '20        #23
 lovebrazilgirl said
I don't get Watson being in tier A tho ... camping play style
To put it simply...2 reasons.

1. To me turtling is a completely viable play style...i play aggressive as fu*k but people who turtle are fine with me especially in a final ring/final 2 teams scenario

2. In that final ring scenario passive shield recovery from her ult is damn decent as is blocking 2 nades

1 month ago '14        #24
Duke Togo 
Props total: 2495 2 K  Slaps total: 159 159
Octane in pro play is definitely a problem

He is near enough in every team right now, that’s why they’re nerfing him.

Gibby is S tier!
His hand shield and bubble is a game changer
+1   

1 month ago '20        #25
 Duke Togo said
Octane in pro play is definitely a problem

He is near enough in every team right now, that’s why they’re nerfing him.

Gibby is S tier!
His hand shield and bubble is a game changer
Again this isn't for ranked I don't play sweats anymore bruh. Pub Octanes are the sh*ttiest players on the planet. I'm fine with Gib in S tbh

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+35online now  792
this has to be the most run-down neighborhood in Atlanta
108 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+17online now  24
Image(s) inside 24 Boxden liberals arrested during pride celebration in Portland Oregon
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+68online now  22
Video inside Jun 11 - Women pissed off men are still catcalling them even while wear..
286 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  9
Jun 12 - 13 injured in downtown Austin, Texas shooting early Saturday
45 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy