Black Rob's Manager Speaks On Diddy Paying For Rapper's Funeral: 'He Dead and Gone Now!'

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+34  87
32 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '07        #1
4387 page views
116 comments

Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 216609 216 K  Slaps total: 19593 19 K
Black Rob's Manager Speaks On Diddy Paying For Rapper's Funeral: 'He Dead and Gone Now!'

After Black Rob passed from health complications, Diddy offered to pay for his former Bad Boys Records artist’s funeral. But Rob’s manager, Kal Dawson, thinks the gesture is nothing to applaud.

During an appearance on the murder Master Music Show, Dawson gave his opinion on Diddy’s reported contribution.

“Through somebody else that was affiliated with Rob, Diddy reached out and was gonna do something for Rob, this is when the video first went up when he was in the hospital,” he said around the interview’s four-minute mark.

“People dragging their feet and nothing got done. So now you gonna pay for his funeral, he dead and gone now! Everybody wanna do something for you when you are dead and gone!”
Dawson went on to state that he was the man who filmed the initial video of Rob in the hospital that caught Diddy’s attention. He then went on to blast others who were in the position to help but ignored their pleas.

“I did that I was there with him. A lot of people that could’ve helped didn’t help. That’s why I put the video up to show’em that everybody wanna keep sh*t hush-hush, but he is not getting no help,” he said.

“You can’t tell people what to do with their money, but a lot of people that were in position to help but they didn’t and it was too late because he passed away Saturday, a week after DMX.”
He also took to Instagram where he claimed that the lies surrounding Black Rob’s hospitalization weren’t true.

“This is the reason why Black Rob ended up being in Atlanta since March 5th he was booked for all star weekend in Atlanta never went back to NYC,” he wrote.

“Alot of lies are being told but the truth is coming out i was his manager it’s a fact people are doing interviews about Black Rob to rolling stone magazine and it is not acute at all.”

visit this link https://www.yahoo.com/ent .. 011225897.html
+13   

best
worst
116 comments

3 weeks ago '17        #2
JacobWatch 
Props total: 40256 40 K  Slaps total: 2774 2 K
Hmmmm.

Promoters usually pay for hotels and other expenses when they book a rapper.

So for him to just stay in ATL after the event for a month is pretty wild.

I don’t know any promoter who’s footing the bill for that, as well as food and expenses for an entire month...that’s more than enough time to run through the bag Rob picked up in atl

I hope this isn’t a case of janky promoters that didn’t get him a flight back home and left him out there then led to his death.

Rip black Rob

Last edited by JacobWatch; 04-22-2021 at 10:09 PM..
+27   

3 weeks ago '07        #3
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 60569 60 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
“You can’t tell people what to do with their money, but a lot of people that were in position to help but they didn’t and it was too late because he passed away Saturday

that's where I'm at with it, nothing said Diddy HAD to help, but how can you see the position Rob was in...and not do anything and just let that man drown like that
+24   

3 weeks ago '07        #4
r.burgundy 
Props total: 23866 23 K  Slaps total: 4211 4 K
i just can never wrap my head around being worth 500m and having someone that helped me earn out here is dying broke and fu*ked up
+67   

3 weeks ago '17        #5
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43517 43 K  Slaps total: 7366 7 K
I'm not a fan of Diddy and I think he's a snake, but the manager seems like an opportunist who is about to milk this sh*t and be bashing Diddy on various podcast and on anyone's couch that will pay him. Rob mentioned along time ago in an interview that he blew alot of bread over his career. Not sure why Diddy was supposed to be taking care of dude 20 years later. Diddy r*ped the Lox financially. That's known. But they hustled as men are supposed to do to feed their families. They didn't let that stop them. Styles has his own businesses, Sheek owns properties and Jada has various things going on. Rob could've done the same. Rob said he had 4 strokes in the last 5 years, Diddy not GOD. If Diddy would have thru Rob some bread or looked out in the last few years that's cool and it would've been a good look, but far as him owing Rob and supposed to have been taking care of him in 2021 is insane to me. Just saying

Last edited by TrillestTalk404; 04-22-2021 at 10:10 PM..
+57   

3 weeks ago '12        #6
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 164581 164 K  Slaps total: 9797 9 K
His manager at the time of his passing wants to go on camera bashing his label head from 20 years ago..meanwhile the artist said he was homeless two weeks ago the same time you were supposedly managing him.

Made sure to wear his jewelry though.
+91   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
halfadash 
Props total: 3705 3 K  Slaps total: 116 116
 TrillestTalk404 said
I'm not a fan of Diddy and I think he's a snake, but the manager seems like an opportunist who is about to milk this sh*t and be bashing Diddy on various podcast and on anyone's couch that will pay him. Rob mentioned along time ago in an interview that he blew alot of bread over his career. Not sure why Diddy was supposed to be taking care of dude 20 years later. Diddy r*ped the Lox financially. That's known. But they hustled as men are supposed to do to feed their families. They didn't let that stop them. Styles has his own businesses, Sheek owns properties and Jada has various things going on. Rob could've done the same. Rob said he had 4 strokes in the last 5 years, Diddy not GOD. If Diddy would have thru Rob some bread or looked out in the last few years that's cool and it would've been a good look, but far as him owing Rob and supposed to have been taking care of him in 2021 is insane to me. Just saying
Which to me, just singles how fu*ked up n*gga's train of thought is. They all sick.
+6   

3 weeks ago '13        #8
CrunchTime CDN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32244 32 K  Slaps total: 7203 7 K
Someone should check into this manager also because why was he out of the hospital? with nowhere to live if he was still doing shows?
+18   

3 weeks ago '21        #9
BeastModeBoy 
Props total: 2193 2 K  Slaps total: 155 155
 TrillestTalk404 said
The word devil literally translates to "accuser". People are FULL of slander and will put blame towards anyone but themselves
+8   

3 weeks ago '07        #10
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 60569 60 K  Slaps total: 4072 4 K
 halfadash said
Which to me, just singles how fu*ked up n*gga's train of thought is. They all sick.
bruh that Pac interview when he was talking about how greedy everybody was, fu*king over any and everybody they can to get where they wanna be and mentioning Trump in like...93

one of the realest things I've ever heard anybody say, not surprising with who it came from
+14   

3 weeks ago '13        #11
CrunchTime CDN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32244 32 K  Slaps total: 7203 7 K
 OldBusiness said
His manager at the time of his passing wants to go on camera bashing his label head from 20 years ago..meanwhile the artist said he was homeless two weeks ago the same time you were supposedly managing him.

You beat me to it my post is saying just about the same thing

Something smell fishy
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
SimeonWisest 
Props total: 8417 8 K  Slaps total: 1232 1 K
People too harsh on Diddy. However you flip it these dudes all got major exposure and were handed an opportunity a lot of n*ggas would k*ll for.
If you couldn't capitalize it's because you had no motion. Self accountability is a thing.

Last edited by SimeonWisest; 04-22-2021 at 10:34 PM..
+20   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Toast2the  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44513 44 K  Slaps total: 7122 7 K
All y’all said stop sh*tting on diddy bc he’s paying for the funeral

But why didn’t he send that 10k, or how ever much his funeral cost, to rob while he was alive

If u can’t help me when I’m alive don’t try to front for the public to pay for a funeral

Why even attempt this “help” when u didn’t when he was alive and struggling

a lot of y’all n*ggaz don’t have critical thinking skills

Last edited by Toast2the; 04-22-2021 at 10:24 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #14
Almighty HA 
Props total: 19472 19 K  Slaps total: 932 932
 KeepinItTrill said
“You can’t tell people what to do with their money, but a lot of people that were in position to help but they didn’t and it was too late because he passed away Saturday

that's where I'm at with it, nothing said Diddy HAD to help, but how can you see the position Rob was in...and not do anything and just let that man drown like that
what i was trynna explain in the other thread but they wasn't trynna hear me
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #15
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141971 141 K  Slaps total: 53038 53 K
 KeepinItTrill said

@ that point Rob needed a kidney. You know there's a wait-list for that right? Rob made choices in his life that led him to that point. Him and Diddy had no contact with one another outside of that reunion tour for 20 years. sh*t is lame. Diddy didn't k*ll BR and wasn't obligated to do anything for him.
+13   

3 weeks ago '17        #16
 Toast2the said

But why didn’t he send that 10k, or how ever much his funeral cost, to rob while he was alive

If u can’t help me when I’m alive don’t try to front for the public to pay for a funeral

10k isn't gonna help someone who needs a kidney transplant.
+12   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
 OldBusiness said

CrunchTime CDN said
Someone should check into this manager also because why was he out of the hospital? with nowhere to live if he was still doing shows?
 SimeonWisest said
People to harsh on diddy. However you flip it these dudes all got major exposure and were handed an opportunity a lot of n*ggas would k*ll for.
If you couldn't capitalize it's because you had no motion. Self accountability is a thing.
Glad to see grown men in this thread. I wish I would be crying to my ex boss of 20 years ago to help me on any manner. Rip Rob but these Diddy conspiracy theorist are on the same level as women as far as accountability goes.
+18   

3 weeks ago '12        #18
 CrunchTime CDN said
You beat me to it my post is saying just about the same thing

Something smell fishy
Exactly. The manager is exposing himself right here

You got him an allstar game show but hes telling us hes homeless? If you were in the hospital holding the camera, then why did he leave the hospital telling us he was homeless?

But he made sure he wore his jewelry for his big screen debut
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
 Rule 336 said
10k isn't gonna help someone who needs a kidney transplant.
It wouldn’t hurt... and it would also let rob take care of something’s himself with the “promotion” diddy got

At that point if you didn’t try to help me when I’m alive don’t try to help when I’m dead... I don’t need that charity

And don’t forget diddy has a lot more to “donate” to an ex employee that’s going thru major health problems

200k wouldn’t have hurt diddy

I’m not telling him to do what he should with his money but I seen right thru that “I’m paying for his funeral” sh*t

3 weeks ago '12        #20
 Rule 336 said
Glad to see grown men in this thread. I wish I would be crying to my ex boss of 20 years ago to help me on any manner. Rip Rob but these Diddy conspiracy theorist are on the same level as women as far as accountability goes.
Exactly. Its just because people think black ceo/moguls are supposed to be shackled to their artist for life.

How many times Jimmy Iovine popped up to defend Young Buck over the last decade?..Lyor Cohen would probably spit on his phone if one of these people called him 20 years later asking for a dime

Your ex-CEO is your ex-CEO. Not your life long safety net 2 decades after your business together is done
+13   

3 weeks ago '19        #21
Souloh  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13083 13 K  Slaps total: 2303 2 K
 Toast2the said

So y’all just gonna glaze over the part where it said that someone affiliated with Diddy reached out and was going to do something for Rob? Unfortunately there was nothing to be done for Rob but make sure he lived his last days comfortably, because there was nothing that was going to save him kidney failure.
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21771 21 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
Diddy working for the devil.

Take that. Take that.

3 weeks ago '13        #23
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47557 47 K  Slaps total: 9515 9 K
It sounds like the manager wasn't doing a good job and should have been fired. You are the MANAGER of dude who made "woah". its your responsibility to keep the bread rolling in .... not Diddy.

Diddy doesn't owe sh*t if he paid accordingly to the contract. leave Diddy alone. hes not your fu*king Daddy.
+9   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
 Souloh said
So y’all just gonna glaze over the part where it said that someone affiliated with Diddy reached out and was going to do something for Rob? Unfortunately there was nothing to be done for Rob but make sure he lived his last days comfortably, because there was nothing that was going to save him kidney failure.
No not going to sit here and lie and say I saw that and know the ins and outs of this whole situation I’m not that type of guy

But from what I know and have read I still stand on my point

Diddy didn’t owe him anything but if diddy knew this man was struggling and never offered to help until he died and offered to pay for the burial then it’s still for show

That’s all I’m saying

But I also know that diddy is a snake like the majority of major record label owners he learned from the best or worst... Clive

Don’t get fooled by the melanin in his skin, he’s still a satan worshipping boule homo

3 weeks ago '04        #25
Fameus 
Props total: 10876 10 K  Slaps total: 2326 2 K
Scumbag opportunist
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  44
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
204 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Pooh Shiesty on IG Live responds to screenshot of him with tr@nny
24 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  22
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices