Apr 22 - Senate overwhelmingly passes anti-Asian hate crimes bill

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
171 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '17        #1
3259 page views
89 comments

razakdigital 
Props total: 1224 1 K  Slaps total: 221 221
Apr 22 - Senate overwhelmingly passes anti-Asian hate crimes bill

People at times hate on Tariq Nasheed...but one thing no one can say...when he predicts the tide of racial politics especially when it affects black people directly or indirectly...he is accurate....

visit this link https://www.cnn.com/2021/ .. ill/index.html

This bill was made off the accusations that black people were in front of Anti-Asian attacks....

Documentation on the attacks on Asians by white people - NOT advertised.

How The Media Helped The Asian Spa Massacre To Happen
Start at mark 6 minutes

+23   

best
worst
89 comments

4 weeks ago '09        #2
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x62
Props total: 222238 222 K  Slaps total: 24958 24 K
josh hawley was the only 1 to vote against it

is there a pro hate group giving duckets to him smh
+4   

4 weeks ago '05        #3
pippen33 
Props total: 18557 18 K  Slaps total: 1369 1 K
Mitch knew he better vote Yes for this sh*t. It would have been no 'sticky sticky' for him for a long time if he said No.

+34   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
Keithf87 
Props total: 3368 3 K  Slaps total: 198 198
No anti-cop-shoot Black people unjustifiably and get life in prison bill passed yet?
+73   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 45930 45 K  Slaps total: 2413 2 K
Black people have been terrorized by other races and police to a notable degree, especially in the last decade with Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Micheal Brown, Freddy Grey, Sandra Bland, Breonna Taylor and MORE in spite of continual protests for civil rights since the 1960s BUT the recent spate of Asian hate gets them protected class status despite HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT & BLACK LIVES MATTERS being world renowned cries for justice??

THIS IS SOME BULLsh*t!!
+69   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23867 23 K  Slaps total: 678 678
Still waiting on the anti lynching and George Floyd Justice in Policing Act bills to pass.
+56   

4 weeks ago '08        #7
litdes 
Props total: 6016 6 K  Slaps total: 386 386
 Chronos said
Still waiting on the anti lynching and George Floyd Justice in Policing Act bills to pass.
You gon die waiting.
+39   

4 weeks ago '12        #8
Steelgrip 
Props total: 27814 27 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
More than 68% of the abuse was verbal harassment or name-calling, while 11.1% was physical, the report found.

Ontop of physical harassment only accounting for 11% of the Asian hate, the media would like you to believe black people are responsible for all of it
+44   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 151047 151 K  Slaps total: 21258 21 K
 Chronos said
how much money have you donated to the DNC?
+7   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
ITL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2535 2 K  Slaps total: 285 285
“The Covid-19 Hate Crimes Act”

Name says it all.
+9   

4 weeks ago '16        #11
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 18443 18 K  Slaps total: 1305 1 K
Please stop supporting Asian business if you are Black...

They gonna start calling the police on everybody...

+41   

4 weeks ago '17        #12
Acebit 
Props total: 3154 3 K  Slaps total: 718 718
I wish they stop calling it asian hate. Ppl in the middle east arent offended by what u say to someone from china. In fact its more racist to say that if someone offends you there offending the whole damn continent.
+5   

4 weeks ago '14        #13
strungout  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 138164 138 K  Slaps total: 32405 32 K

+16   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 33251 33 K  Slaps total: 9474 9 K
I'm waiting on the black Biden supporters who voted for him to actually hold him accountable and to do something regarding the mistreatment and lynchings of black citizens by these cops.

The man has gone out of his way to push this propaganda to prioritize Asians while the black people that voted for him in large numbers still hasn't gotten a solution from him since the last time he was in office when black people were getting murdered unjustly by police.
+33   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6291 6 K  Slaps total: 671 671
Money. It all boils down to the money

They're next to the Jewish community regarding recycling dollars to strengthen up their neighborhoods and currency. Yet we constantly invest in theirs from purchasing blunt wraps to beer, liquor, Chinese food, hair weaves and bootleg name brands. Always selling ourselves short owning a business not observing from the long term aspect and what impact it can do
+35   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 28516 28 K  Slaps total: 9201 9 K
 confidential1 said
Black people have been terrorized by other races and police to a notable degree, especially in the last decade with Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner,Freddy Grey and MORE in spite of continual protests for civil rights since the 1960s BUT the recent spate of Asian hate gets them protected class status despite HANDS UP, DONT SHOOT & BLACK LIVES MATTERS being world renowned cries for justice??

THIS IS SOME BULLsh*t fu*k THIS BILL AND fu*k RACIAL JUNGLE BIDEN!!

fixed
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #17
SpacelyPockets 
Props total: 3496 3 K  Slaps total: 167 167
 jaynat603 said
Money. It all boils down to the money

They're next to the Jewish community regarding recycling dollars to strengthen up their neighborhoods and currency. Yet we constantly invest in theirs from purchasing blunt wraps to beer, liquor, Chinese food, hair weaves and bootleg name brands. Always selling ourselves short owning a business not observing from the long term aspect and what impact it can do
def right about that, this is why I tell black people if you know a black beauty supply store go by hair weaves and sh*t from them, but it's like talking to a wall.

I remember i tried telling my sister to go get her hair from a black beauty supply I frequent that has tons of the sh*t (me personally like women natural hair but fam is fam) she constantly complained about the hair she was getting off amazon

but always said it was inconvenient to find, or the Asian store was closer to her job I just shook my head and changed the subject.

and not just beauty supply chains, food spots (though we need to do more healthier chains) nail shops whatever.
+15   

4 weeks ago '07        #18
Daville502 
Props total: 7373 7 K  Slaps total: 442 442
Waiting on anti black hate bill to pass next. Everyone treated better than the niggras.
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #19
ATLDOPEBOI24 
Props total: 17110 17 K  Slaps total: 2373 2 K
But whites were the ones yelling about wuhan flu all last year but blacks hateful now anything to demonize the community.
+27   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
Megaman 
Props total: 3409 3 K  Slaps total: 4493 4 K
 razakdigital said
People at times hate on Tariq Nasheed...but one thing no one can say...when he predicts the tide of racial politics especially when it affects black people directly or indirectly...he is accurate....

This bill was made off the accusations that black people were in front of Anti-Asian attacks....

Documentation on the attacks on Asians by white people - NOT advertised.

How The Media Helped The Asian Spa Massacre To Happen
Start at mark 6 minutes

JFC this imbecile just posted a link from CNN. Everyone here knows that CNN is propaganda.

They just caught the CNN news director on film saying that its all straight propaganda.

Wise the fu*k up you simpleton. Nobody here is fooled by you posting propaganda.

4 weeks ago '15        #21
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6656 6 K  Slaps total: 3034 3 K
 ELAH MENTAT said
Please stop supporting Asian business if you are Black...

They gonna start calling the police on everybody...

been on this, n9ggas aint ish so they still will support them.
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
dacoolestg 
Props total: 11728 11 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 4REAL said
I'm waiting on the black Biden supporters who voted for him to actually hold him accountable and to do something regarding the mistreatment and lynchings of black citizens by these cops.

The man has gone out of his way to push this propaganda to prioritize Asians while the black people that voted for him in large numbers still hasn't gotten a solution from him since the last time he was in office when black people were getting murdered unjustly by police.
good luck. i called this sh*t before the election i had a old white dude surprisingly put me on game about him and everything he said has came true. americans hsve no idea wtf they voted in but majority of the nation listen to celebs and athletes for advice on life and they sell us all out
+8   

4 weeks ago '10        #23
beast mode 
Props total: 5789 5 K  Slaps total: 3098 3 K
 4REAL said

4 weeks ago '16        #24
301216baller 
Props total: 19009 19 K  Slaps total: 1954 1 K
This sh*t is so disrespectful..it's hard man..the day of reckoning is coming..were going to eventually snap and it's going to get ugly for alot.of people
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #25
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7665 7 K  Slaps total: 743 743
 4REAL said

They don't care about this sh*t. At all.

The only concern was getting Trump out of office. By any means necessary. And because Kamala is giving "representation" to minority women, that's all the Black Biden voters care about.

Overwhelmingly voted for this man and nothing to show for it besides "representation."

sh*t is a JOKE.
+13   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+89online now  43
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+93online now  27