The bloody details of Rockets guard Sterling Brown’s strip club assault: ‘Could have died’

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
54 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '04        #1
2364 page views
46 comments

jlandryst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 2925 2 K  Slaps total: 573 573
The bloody details of Rockets guard Sterling Brown’s strip club a*sault: ‘Could have died’

Houston Rockets guard Sterling Brown entered the wrong van after leaving a strip club and was beaten in a bloody scene that left those close to him fearing for his life, according to The Athletic.

Brown and several teammates went to the Booby Trap around the time Sunday turned to Monday and the team arrived in the Miami suburb of Coral Gables, Fla, per the report.

The Rockets released a statement that Brown was the “victim of an a*sault” and had “no prior knowledge of or interaction with the a*sailants.” The statement mentioned he suffered “facial lacerations” but said a “full recovery” is expected.

Brown and three or more individuals in the van had a heated exchange that escalated to hitting Brown on the head with a bottle and “leaving blood everywhere,” a source told The Athletic. Teammates reportedly stepped in to break up the f*ght as they left the club.

“If he hadn’t been as physically strong and tough, he might not have made it out of the situation (Sunday) night,” one source said. “He could have died.”

Brown and an unidentified man “became belligerent and refused to cooperate” with police who were called to the scene, according to the incident report obtained by The Athletic. “Several attempts were made to gather information from (from Brown) who kept insisting he did not want to provide his information, he only wanted rescue to take him to the hospital.”

Brown required multiple heavy stitching jobs for facial injuries that led to blood dripping all over the floor in his private quarters in the emergency room, and he underwent a battery of tests before he was discharged and cleared to return to Houston, per the report.

The fallout is complex.

No arrests have been publicized in the case. Brown’s health is a concern. And then there is the NBA’s investigation into the circumstances that led to the incident because league policy in a time of COVID-19 safeguards prohibits players from going to bars, lounges and clubs, which speaks to why Brown might not have wanted to cooperate with police.

Brown’s representation at Priority Sports agency told The Athletic, “Our No. 1 concern is Sterling’s health. We will rely on law enforcement to help get to the bottom of this and the facts about what went down.”

The Rockets said they will cooperate fully with a league investigation, but the report said team officials directed players not to respond to inquires.

visit this link https://nypost.com/2021/0 .. uld-have-died/
+6   

best
worst
46 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
boobalo1 
Props total: 14511 14 K  Slaps total: 1667 1 K
That alcohol
+21   

2 weeks ago '05        #3
MysticKJ 
Props total: 8263 8 K  Slaps total: 486 486
Why in the fu*king hell did they go to that sh*tty a*s strip club?

That’s what they get for going there

Place is small, dirty, stanky, and the women are horrible. They really didn’t have a connect down here to help them out?
+32   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1544 1 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 MysticKJ said
Why in the fu*king hell did they go to that sh*tty a*s strip club?

That’s what they get for going there

Place is small, dirty, stanky, and the women are horrible. They really didn’t have a connect down here to help them out?
Straight up lol
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #5
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141356 141 K  Slaps total: 52954 52 K
Kpj started it. He's suspended. That boy got mental issues

2 weeks ago '16        #6
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14276 14 K  Slaps total: 2838 2 K
he musta talked sum sh*t when he hit the wrong van

even tho that story sound cap

how you walk to the wrong van

i think he was talking sh*t in the club while he was deep in the vip came out solo and got caught slippin
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #7
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29292 29 K  Slaps total: 6142 6 K
Them clowns went to Booby Trap without security smh No celebrity in their right mind would go to ratchet a*s Booby Trap with security...that place trashy af ...them boys dumb a*ses....lucky they here to talk about it.
+14   

2 weeks ago '11        #8
0ddJoB 
Props total: 3349 3 K  Slaps total: 2341 2 K
Wrong van? Multiple vaaaaannsss.

Probably a teammate
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
Eric  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 825 825  Slaps total: 156 156
Oh Lord forgive me for this....

My man literally WALKED into a "Booby Trap"

Literally and figuratively, TWICE. YIKES!!!
+22   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
JONATL12 
Props total: 171 171  Slaps total: 7 7
n*gga was out here loose as a goose. Shoulda just apologized, hopped off the van and kept it pushing. Smh
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Drknockbootz 
Props total: 6096 6 K  Slaps total: 162 162
Wrong sprinter maybe
+4   

2 weeks ago '04        #12
Mike T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 66849 66 K  Slaps total: 8759 8 K
 slimboyballer said
Them clowns went to Booby Trap without security smh No celebrity in their right mind would go to ratchet a*s Booby Trap with security...that place trashy af ...them boys dumb a*ses....lucky they here to talk about it.
You sound like you are from around there?

Is this just a small local strip club?
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 47619 47 K  Slaps total: 3931 3 K
Had no idea players were allowed to go to clubs. Did the NBA loosen rules? Most still aren’t vaccinated yet there’s pics of them out on the town, at food joints etc in public

I remember when the season started they were essentially locked in a hotel on the road
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
yunhsus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 18433 18 K  Slaps total: 6839 6 K
This guy is a hooligan, trouble seems to follow him around, first the police situation in Milwaukee, now this. This is starting to become a trend

2 weeks ago '20        #15
Oxx 
Props total: 4872 4 K  Slaps total: 629 629
Honestly man, I don't even know what to say, in this day and age of covid, people wanting to rob you cuz you're either famous or you have money, no way should you be putting yourself in that kind of harm's way, you got millions of dollars on the line a family to think of, but you needed to go to the strip club

+9   

2 weeks ago '07        #16
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51709 51 K  Slaps total: 5913 5 K
How u hop in the wrong van
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
TTGSHAWTY804 
Props total: 306 306  Slaps total: 17 17
 mars15 said
Had no idea players were allowed to go to clubs. Did the NBA loosen rules? Most still aren’t vaccinated yet there’s pics of them out on the town, at food joints etc in public

I remember when the season started they were essentially locked in a hotel on the road
Nah you right only vaccinated players allowed to do social events. Probably why Sterling Brown didn’t even want to talk to police whatsoever
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #18
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32271 32 K  Slaps total: 3815 3 K
I remember when I was younger my mans was picking me up from my crib so we could go to the club. He said he would be in a white car.

I went outside and open the door of a white BMW. Some n*gga flashed the burner on me quick. I ran out like oh sh*t my fault wrong car.

Moral of the story: Be specific to the car name and model
+10   

2 weeks ago '10        #19
SmoothTay 
Props total: 73999 73 K  Slaps total: 9332 9 K
 Facts B said
I remember when I was younger my mans was picking me up from my crib so we could go to the club. He said he would be in a white car.

I went outside and open the door of a white BMW. Some n*gga flashed the burner on me quick. I ran out like oh sh*t my fault wrong car.

Moral of the story: Be specific to the car name and model
Lol sh*t not funny but I know I n*gga what a similar story

He was drunk when to the wrong car saying it was his & got his a*s handed to him 😂🤣

But yea be careful out chea
+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #20
freezetag 
Props total: 18844 18 K  Slaps total: 1692 1 K
 Sincere730 said
How u hop in the wrong van
Easy blackout drunk.

Boy was drunk hopped in the wrong sh*t then started talking sh*t like a dummy. That nba pass don’t excuse you on them back blocks until you a real face in the league. Dumb n*gga.

2 weeks ago '14        #21
ham made 
Props total: 435 435  Slaps total: 63 63
Some n*ggas just won't get it
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #22
Veno da Don 
Props total: 11927 11 K  Slaps total: 1511 1 K
 yunhsus said
This guy is a hooligan, trouble seems to follow him around, first the police situation in Milwaukee, now this. This is starting to become a trend
Huh? He got attacked in both situations.
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #23
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 9442 9 K  Slaps total: 2287 2 K
 mars15 said

Texas 100% open and no masks either.

2 weeks ago '07        #24
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x59
Props total: 152976 152 K  Slaps total: 25574 25 K
boy pulled a cleanthony early. sh*tty stripclubs get u this
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 26807 26 K  Slaps total: 15060 15 K
booty Trap....haha name is a problem to begin with!
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  36
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
72 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+34online now  34
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  26
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  22
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Buys Up $50K Worth Of Dogecoin Amid Price Surge
266 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
 Closes in 1 hr -  Boston at Orlando - 7:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Phoenix at Atlanta - 8:00 PM
 Closes in 2 hrs -  Sacramento at Indiana - 8:00 PM