American killed in Colombia over foul play or robbery

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
31 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
+47  83
99 replies  @guap

section  x4   |  0 bx goons and 4 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '19        #1
4234 page views
92 comments

drnarcisse 
Props total: 6413 6 K  Slaps total: 930 930
American k*lled in Colombia over foul play or robbery

American Man k*lled in Barranquilla Colombia in botched robbery attempt -
The 54 year old man, Timothy Revell Reed was k*lled in Near the Las Palmas section of Barranquilla Colombia . Was there foul play involved? Just recently, he purchased a home with a woman he met online in Colombia. And they were about to start a restaurant in the same area.
Please be mindful, and vigilant in Colombia when you travel. Barranquilla is seeing crime increase rapidly during this pandemic.

+6   

best
worst
92 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
dacoolestg 
Props total: 11294 11 K  Slaps total: 1709 1 K
lmaooo rip homie but thats the casualties of bein a passport n*gga
+19   

2 weeks ago '20        #3
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 48287 48 K  Slaps total: 2648 2 K
Flossing in foreign hoods for dolo at 55 years old is not the power move.

R.I.P

Over a funky a*s gold chain.
+40   

2 weeks ago '18        #4
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21377 21 K  Slaps total: 1507 1 K

+28   

2 weeks ago '07        #5
PurpleKush 
Props total: 7411 7 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
never floss in columbia..dont even pull out your phone in public
+42   

2 weeks ago '18        #6
dogfood2 
Props total: 6667 6 K  Slaps total: 4150 4 K
 PurpleKush said
never floss in columbia..dont even pull out your phone in public
n*gga fu*k Columbia. Don't even go to that sh*t hole.

2 weeks ago '19        #7
drnarcisse  OP
I’m thinking it has nothing to do with the chain and it was a setup orchestrated. He gets hit days after he buys the house. this is him 3 weeks ago, he was not the flossing type, seems real humble , but the gullible type

+53   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
drnarcisse  OP
 dogfood2 said
n*gga fu*k Columbia. Don't even go to that sh*t hole.
been there like 10 times with no issues. sometimes its how you move and who you move with. if you scared say you scared

Last edited by drnarcisse; 04-22-2021 at 01:37 PM..
+43   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 33390 33 K  Slaps total: 7709 7 K
 drnarcisse said
I’m thinking it has nothing to do with the chain and it was a setup orchestrated. He gets hit days after he buys the house. this is him 3 weeks ago, he was not the flossing type, seems real humble , but the gullible type

He was probably being watched for awhile, considering he's a foreigner. The necklace, which is kind of low profile, was something I think they wanted. If it were real 24K gold, it's worth a couple hundred dollars or more than a $1000. I think they were petty thieves going after an easy target. He probably had a schedule where he was out and about the same times of the day. If they knew they could get more, they would have kidnapped him.

I don't think he was thinking two steps ahead. What was his boxden user name?

Last edited by unit321; 04-22-2021 at 01:54 PM..
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #10
drnarcisse  OP
 unit321 said
He was probably being watched for awhile, considering he's a foreigner. The necklace, which is kind of low profile, was something I think they wanted. If it were real 24K gold, it's worth a couple hundred dollars or more than a $1000. I think they were petty thieves going after an easy target. He probably had a schedule were he was out and about the same times of the day. If they knew they could get more, they would have kidnapped him.

I don't think he was thinking two steps ahead. What was his boxden user name?
I doubt he was on boxden

2 weeks ago '19        #11
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 33390 33 K  Slaps total: 7709 7 K
 drnarcisse said
I doubt he was on boxden
I was kidding.
+13   

2 weeks ago '21        #12
Keithf87 
Props total: 3338 3 K  Slaps total: 195 195
 drnarcisse said
been there like 10 times with no issues. sometimes its how you move and who you move with
Right. I'm thinking ol girl was involved.

Can't trust anyone.

Don't let this discourage you from traveling to Columbia. Ill just move even safer.

Ninjas live in the US talking about fearing murder somewhere else SMH.
+30   

2 weeks ago '19        #13
Jwin 
Props total: 2691 2 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 Keithf87 said
Right. I'm thinking ol girl was involved.

Can't trust anyone.

Don't let this discourage you from traveling to Columbia. Ill just move even safer.

Ninjas live in the US talking about fearing murder somewhere else SMH.
Exactly! It’s still more violent here lmao. Especially If you in the hood. I think a lot of the issue is that we promote our whereabouts and moves on the internet too much. Here in America or overseas. If you do, just stay low and make sure nobody knows your locations. Stay in the wealthier areas too unless you rolling with natives you can trust.
+10   

2 weeks ago '20        #14
Easy Doesit 
Props total: 9392 9 K  Slaps total: 2051 2 K
I think one of my homeboys moved in over there. He's been there since all star weekend
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #15
Still Numskull 
Props total: 19496 19 K  Slaps total: 5227 5 K
 unit321 said
I was kidding.
The fact you had to clarify this
+20   

2 weeks ago '09        #16
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 152148 152 K  Slaps total: 31980 31 K
Grass ain't always greener outside of America
+11   

2 weeks ago '04        #17
Ca$trO 
Props total: 286 286  Slaps total: 36 36
I was in Cartagena last December 3 weeks dolo. I grew up in seaview gardens Kingstown Jamaica with all the hungry Hyenas so I’m familiar with the street protocol. Don’t walk with anything your not willing to lose and fit in with the locals.

I don’t wear or bring jewelry on vacation as I remember when I was hungry in Jamaica no need to stunt in the 3rd world. My gear is ordinary nothing flashy. And only 50-100 pesos in my pocket at all times. I even leave my Apple Watch at home. Oh never never f*ght back just take the L and call it a donation.

I felt safe but I saw the dangers there. I never walked home after dark alone or walk the same way everyday. Also I made sure I looked as Wolfie and hungry as the locals. They were as cautious towards me as I was cautious towards them. Mutual respect.

Last edited by Ca$trO; 04-22-2021 at 11:52 AM..
+47   

2 weeks ago '06        #18
DominicanLou  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13789 13 K  Slaps total: 605 605
He's like the third or fourth person I've seen moving to Colombia to open a soul food restaurant. RIP.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #19
orv 
Props total: 7254 7 K  Slaps total: 1046 1 K
 DominicanLou said
He's like the third or fourth person I've seen moving to Colombia to open a soul food restaurant. RIP.
Seems like they don’t want it there.
+8   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Illogic 
Props total: 11542 11 K  Slaps total: 6724 6 K
 drnarcisse said

I lived most of my adult life in third and fourth world countries. Rules for survival

1. Never go Into business with locals

2. Do nothing to draw attention. Being loud, Flashy jewelry, clothes, cars. No no and no. Enjoy the benefits like low cost of rent, food and pu**y but don’t do anything to draw attention or create jealousy. Don’t brag, don’t socialize with local men.

3 stay off social media

4 never get into a f*ght. The locals will always gang up on you

5 last but not least keep a couple thousand handy for medical bills, bribes etc or to flee the country in haste if you don’t listen to my rules and get fu*ked up

Ps sounds like to me the local Colombian woman had him hit. Happens all the time in Thailand and the Philippines.

200k is good for a decent house in the states now imagine what that buys you in a third world sh*t hole

Last edited by Illogic; 04-22-2021 at 02:01 PM..
+23   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
biscuit 
Props total: 43155 43 K  Slaps total: 4036 4 K
 drnarcisse said

I was thinking the same damn thing. I was thinking the wife could had something to do with it to keep it a buck.

200k house and a business all set up and ready to go? Call your cousins, sell the house and run a biz with the money and you're set.

RIP to homie. Shoulda got him a lady from around the way not some foreign country.
+8   

2 weeks ago '13        #22
fredfiness 
Props total: 7630 7 K  Slaps total: 585 585
 Ca$trO said
I was in Cartagena last December 3 weeks dolo. I grew up in seaview gardens Kingstown Jamaica with all the hungry Hyenas so I’m familiar with the street protocol. Don’t walk with anything your not willing to lose and fit in with the locals.

I don’t wear or bring jewelry on vacation as I remember when I was hungry in Jamaica no need to stunt in the 3rd world. My gear is ordinary nothing flashy. And only 50-100 pesos in my pocket at all times. I even leave my Apple Watch at home. Oh never never f*ght back just take the L and call it a donation.

I felt safe but I saw the dangers there. I never walked home after dark alone or walk the same way everyday. Also I made sure I looked as Wolfie and hungry as the locals. They were as cautious towards me as I was cautious towards them. Mutual respect.
I got that survival instinct from growing up in BK and BX. The older I get the more I realize a lot of people don’t have that. They go places and don’t see the hunger in people’s eyes. It’s almost like a sense of entitlement.

Hopefully I’ll be able to teach my kids the same without them having to grow up in, or go through, the same situations.
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #23
IllmaticReignz 
Props total: 1241 1 K  Slaps total: 227 227
The Columbians are getting hip to Americans specifically black men moving/visiting Columbia and flexing. Taking their women and land. I get it, N’s want more value for their money and the women can easily be domesticated. But N’s forget the #1 rule if you moving to a foreign country. aprender espańol!!

You be surprised how much further you can go if you can communicate
+16   

2 weeks ago '19        #24
305Trav  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1543 1 K  Slaps total: 1082 1 K
 drnarcisse said
been there like 10 times with no issues. sometimes its how you move and who you move with
Same.

Medellin is damn near safer than Miami at this point.
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #25
Its 
Props total: 14978 14 K  Slaps total: 1469 1 K
That's 1 of the city's i wanted to hit in Columbia
Rip to the brother
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  41
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+33online now  38
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  33
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+197online now  9
Video inside Chamillionaire with the knowledge. Take risks people.
84 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy