Foolio gets exposed by his ex-homie

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+69  88
50 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '20        #1
4851 page views
82 comments

5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x114
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 13784 13 K
Foolio gets exposed by his ex-homie

Swipe over
+7   

best
worst
82 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
TrillestTalk404  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 43726 43 K  Slaps total: 7412 7 K

+121   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x114 OP
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 13784 13 K
 TrillestTalk404 said

The guy who homies they dissing

4 weeks ago '13        #4
fit4thethrone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7638 7 K  Slaps total: 927 927
Bruh got a nice flow
+11   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 101537 101 K  Slaps total: 9949 9 K
Smh if true

n*gga got other n*ggaZ dying behind his bullsh*t

The motto...
+26   

4 weeks ago '11        #6
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 57676 57 K  Slaps total: 10714 10 K
 fit4thethrone said
Bruh got a nice flow
can't even lie he rode that bi*ch

but people scream rappers fake but these young boys living and rapping it.. its just crazy to me
+21   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
GUS FRING  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 36690 36 K  Slaps total: 3836 3 K
in laymens terms...

rapper FOOLIO is not PAYING his SHOOTERS well

i doubt there would be any complaints or exposals if the "shooters" were well compensated for thier tasks

that seems to be the issue here..they no damn well the "bag" (foolio) has to play the role of defacto Boss laying in the cut while they (crew...shooters) do the leg work no pun intended

and it's risky azz work so i understand ole boy venting

this "war" taking place between foolio and yungeen ace and thier respective gangs is taking place in a awkward location

although duval is huge as fukk .....everybody still go to the same spots it's not hard to find your rivals....i.e (town center...dave n busters...the riverfront/landings...arlington expressway..baymeadows...northside)

its getting like texas with all the shootings taking place on the highway ...im usually there visiting every month but i havent been in a while cause of all the fukkery

Last edited by GUS FRING; 04-21-2021 at 09:57 PM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '17        #8
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65680 65 K  Slaps total: 17935 17 K
That’s his name?

Sounds like an insult of the 90s
+16   

4 weeks ago '17        #9
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 142082 142 K  Slaps total: 53060 53 K
These young dudes are talented as hell and be having crazy flows I just really wish they would diversify their content. All they rap about is k*lling each other and taunting dead folks
+21   

4 weeks ago '20        #10
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 10393 10 K  Slaps total: 879 879
 TrillestTalk404 said

Honestly fam. Why do n*ggas post on here about these rappers that barely a million people know about and expect EVERYONE to know wtf is goin on behind all they politics? This is for all the PR teams slidin over to BX to promote these n*ggas. Give us a fu*king backstory. Is it Da Baby? Is it Lil Baby? Is it Durk? Drake? If they ain't in the same vein as them, a*sume we don't know who the fu*k they are. Show us they hottest song. Tell us why we should give a fu*k about w/e stupid a*s drama they got goin on with another rapper/street n*gga. And then make your stupid a*s post. Most n*ggas here won't give a fu*k no way. But at least we won't have to ask this same mother fu*king question time and time again.

WHO THE fu*k ARE THESE n*ggaS???
+18   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '06        #11
new2hiphop 
Props total: 60697 60 K  Slaps total: 4132 4 K
Dat boy rode that beat good af I fck with it.
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #12
garrywithtwors 
 GUS FRING said
in laymens terms...

rapper FOOLIO is not PAYING his SHOOTERS well

i doubt there would be any complaints or exposals if the "shooters" were well compensated for thier tasks

that seems to be the issue here..they no damn well the "bag" (foolio) has to play the role of defacto Boss laying in the cut while they (crew...shooters) do the leg work no pun intended

and it's risky azz work so i understand ole boy venting

this "war" taking place between foolio and yungeen ace and thier respective gangs is taking place in a awkward location

although duval is huge as fukk .....everybody still go to the same spots it's not hard to find your rivals....i.e (town center...dave n busters...the riverfront/landings...arlington expressway..baymeadows...northside)

its getting like texas with all the shootings taking place on the highway ...im usually there visiting every month but i havent been in a while cause of all the fukkery

You shouldn't have to do this. This was op's job. But thanks for makin this thread somewhat tangible. Don't no average bxer know who the fu*k these n*ggas are or why we should care or anything. Still don't. But at least you made it interesting
+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #13
TrapGod 
Props total: 5356 5 K  Slaps total: 778 778
 garrywithtwors said
Honestly fam. Why do n*ggas post on here about these rappers that barely a million people know about and expect EVERYONE to know wtf is goin on behind all they politics? This is for all the PR teams slidin over to BX to promote these n*ggas. Give us a fu*king backstory. Is it Da Baby? Is it Lil Baby? Is it Durk? Drake? If they ain't in the same vein as them, a*sume we don't know who the fu*k they are. Show us they hottest song. Tell us why we should give a fu*k about w/e stupid a*s drama they got goin on with another rapper/street n*gga. And then make your stupid a*s post. Most n*ggas here won't give a fu*k no way. But at least we won't have to ask this same mother fu*king question time and time again.

Bro You n*ggas just square and out the loop cause how you ain’t at least heard of Youngeen Ace. Y’all the reason we see Nas and 2pac threads on this bi*ch everyday

4 weeks ago '10        #14
hustlershope84 
Props total: 401 401  Slaps total: 44 44
 Rule 336 said
These young dudes are talented as hell and be having crazy flows I just really wish they would diversify their content. All they rap about is k*lling each other and taunting dead folks
Pretty much sums it up
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 104843 104 K  Slaps total: 10883 10 K

NO. THESE. n*ggaS. DID NOT SAMPLE THAT SONG FOR A DRILL TRACK

+7   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
HoodrichMike 
Props total: 5888 5 K  Slaps total: 1178 1 K
That when I see you is umpteen times harder than who I smoke. And they can say what they want but buddy obviously outside if he’s shooting the video to the diss song on the opps gravesite
+2   

4 weeks ago '08        #17
YoungRay20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14023 14 K  Slaps total: 2037 2 K
 garrywithtwors said

You sound like DJ AK

"Spot em got em"

"Sounds like a fortnite name"

"I spot em I got em"

+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
garrywithtwors 
 TrapGod said
Bro You n*ggas just square and out the loop cause how you ain’t at least heard of Youngeen Ace. Y’all the reason we see Nas and 2pac threads on this bi*ch everyday
Naw, that's your fault. Cause I just said, explain who these n*ggas are before you just expect everyone to know em. I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of all the artists I'm aware of. I wouldn't just a*sume the whole world knew about Chris Crack, Larry June, LNDN DRGS, Tobe Nwigwe or even Drakeo. You just made yoself sound like a stupid a*s callin me square when my whole entire post was sayin to put n*ggas on to who the musician is before you tell us about the random a*s drama they goin through.

+4   

4 weeks ago '20        #19
Notpapi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x52
Props total: 16750 16 K  Slaps total: 12860 12 K
 Rule 336 said
You co sign edp445 but getting on young n*ggas for trying to make it out the hood smh
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #20
garrywithtwors 
 YoungRay20 said
You sound like DJ AK

"Spot em got em"

"I spot em I got em"

That n*gga really made that joke?

You know he ain't make that up himself

+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #21
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10202 10 K  Slaps total: 1883 1 K
 YoungRay20 said
You sound like DJ AK

"Spot em got em"

"I spot em I got em"

Even "honestly fam" sound like ak hmmmm
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 50687 50 K  Slaps total: 2753 2 K
I like how this kid spits.

+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
TrapGod 
 garrywithtwors said
Naw, that's your fault. Cause I just said, explain who these n*ggas are before you just expect everyone to know em. I'm pretty sure you aren't aware of all the artists I'm aware of. I wouldn't just a*sume the whole world knew about Chris Crack, Larry June, LNDN DRGS, Tobe Nwigwe or even Drakeo. You just made yoself sound like a stupid a*s callin me square when my whole entire post was sayin to put n*ggas on to who the musician is before you tell us about the random a*s drama they goin through.

n*ggas know who them rappers you named are bruh like I said you out the loop and sound like a bi*ch in real life square a*s

4 weeks ago '20        #24
garrywithtwors 
 TrapGod said
n*ggas know who them rappers you named are bruh like I said you out the loop and sound like a bi*ch in real life square a*s
I'm the baddest bi*ch my n*gga get it correct. I'd love to meet you one day and show you.

+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
TrapGod 
 garrywithtwors said
I'm the baddest bi*ch my n*gga get it correct. I'd love to meet you one day and show you.

Lol

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+37online now  38
Video inside Hassan campbell almost had to turn someone tv off in bronx river
217 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  32
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
241 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler
711 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+163online now  14
Kyrie: "I can't concentrate on Basketball" - Talks Palestinian Oppression..
268 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy