30 Bullied People Reveal What It Was Like To Meet Their Bully Years Later.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '20        #1
4631 page views
104 comments

rapper10  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 6052 6 K  Slaps total: 6645 6 K

edditors who have been bullied were asked: "Have you ever run into said bully several years later? What was the encounter like?" These are some of the best answers.

1. I specifically go out of my way to visit the full service gas station he works at now.

MegAcedU

2. One of my childhood bullies destroyed my bike in when I was about 10. Ran into him at a party a few years ago. He broke down apologizing. Both his parents died, his foster life was hell and all.

Played football with him for a few years. Really nice guy now.

Cagetastic

3. I was bullied by this massive guy when I was 15. He easily had a foot and 2-3 stone on me. Went on for about a year and then kind of fizzled out. Nothing too harsh, just the occasional bloody nose.

5 years later I wander into a new hairdresser in town to get a standard trim and here's the guy cutting hair. He was incredibly apologetic and explained how he'd been so confused and angry because he couldn't admit to himself that a massive, tough guy like him could be gay and want to be a hairdresser.

He had the final laugh though as he offered me free highlights to make up for things and I looked like a tool for the next 7 weeks.

visit this link https://www.tickld.com/wo .. y-years-later/
+34   

best
worst
104 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #2
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 48770 48 K  Slaps total: 2670 2 K
Loser sh*t.

You still stressing childhood bullies as an adult you a weirdo.

Same type of people that become cops.

I didn’t have a lot but had a few bullies growing up.

I either fought them eventually or it passed because I was a kid.

Not saying violence as a child is the answer but it’s better than stalking your bully as an adult and then making testimonials about it.

If you were really bout that get back gang you wouldn’t be talking about it. Success & Personal happiness is the best revenge tho.
+91   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
nitetrain8601  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12070 12 K  Slaps total: 2186 2 K
I was cool with everyone but this one kid when I was 11 tried to agitate me. Threw my Cowboys hat into a river. I had gotten it for Christmas. I was heated. We were playing baseball for PE. I accidentally let go of the bat. It accidentally hit him. He somehow stopped bullying me.
+55   

2 weeks ago '04        #4
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 27680 27 K  Slaps total: 866 866
To all the kids out there, just headbutt the bully in the nose as hard as you can and end that sh*t immediately. I’d rather take one potential a*s whopping than have someone messing with me like that for years.
+59   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
thatfrenchguy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 4425 4 K  Slaps total: 1370 1 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
Loser sh*t.

You still stressing childhood bullies as an adult you a weirdo.
It's called ptsd , and it exist , depending on how severe the bullying was , nobody chooses stress , stress chooses them.
+60   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68396 68 K  Slaps total: 10596 10 K
 thatfrenchguy said
It's called ptsd , and it exist , depending on how severe the bullying was , nobody chooses stress , stress chooses them.
Thats why they need to legalize certain natural plants to get rid of that sh*t ya know??

[spoiler - click to view]

+21   

2 weeks ago '08        #7
mitchk 
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 222 222
pu**y sh*t.. I’m not a big guy.. but I never have and never will ..let anyone fu*k with me
+23   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Realestatemane 
Props total: 1896 1 K  Slaps total: 258 258
Hurt people hurt people!
+28   

2 weeks ago '16        #9
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 71980 71 K  Slaps total: 7713 7 K
So everybody stopped being bullied in high school? Im still gettin bullied today.
+7   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
MrDarkCloud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6851 6 K  Slaps total: 714 714
 mitchk said
pu**y sh*t.. I’m not a big guy.. but I never have and never will ..let anyone fu*k with me
It depends on how you were raised. From an early age, my folks taught me don't get punked by no n*gga.

I remember the one time I got suspended for f*ghting. Mom's came up to school and pretended to be pissed off, talking "I had to leave work early for this cuz you in school showing out. You know I don't play this sh*t and you gonna get it." She was acting the part in front of the school.

As soon as we got in the car, she did a complete 180 and was like "did you beat his a*s?"

Upbringing is big factor. If you were raised to turn the other cheek, it's gonna be different.
+40   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #11
@Stupendamatic got his life ruined as a child I see.

+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #12
Pretty Tone 
Props total: 42894 42 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
Fought all my attempted bullies
+25   

2 weeks ago '08        #13
mitchk 
Props total: 663 663  Slaps total: 222 222
 MrDarkCloud said
It depends on how you were raised. From an early age, my folks taught me don't get punked by no n*gga.

I remember the one time I got suspended for f*ghting. Mom's came up to school and pretended to be pissed off, talking "I had to leave work early for this cuz you in school showing out. You know I don't play this sh*t and you gonna get it." She was acting the part in front of the school.

As soon as we got in the car, she did a complete 180 and was like "did you beat his a*s?"

Upbringing is big factor. If you were raised to turn the other cheek, it's gonna be different.
Word ..my mom never encouraged it, but was proud whenever I stood up for myself.. it defines who you are, and what your really about...
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #14
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28107 28 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
The worst type of bullies are the fu*kers you gotta work with who be sayyng all type of slick sh*t but soon as you mirror their energy they wanna record and document everything to get you fired.

I need my own fu*king business.
+46   

2 weeks ago '13        #15
mkhrt92 
Props total: 41998 41 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K
 nitetrain8601 said
I was cool with everyone but this one kid when I was 11 tried to agitate me. Threw my Cowboys hat into a river. I had gotten it for Christmas. I was heated. We were playing baseball for PE. I accidentally let go of the bat. It accidentally hit him. He somehow stopped bullying me.
He did you a favor with that hat son.
+14   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68396 68 K  Slaps total: 10596 10 K
 kuul said
So everybody stopped being bullied in high school? Im still gettin bullied today.
Put some Cayenne Pepper in they shoes or fill a brown beer bottle with cofee(non-decaf) and write they name on a piece of paper and below it write "Cease And Desist" then tape it around the bottle(remove the original label around the bottle first before u tape on the paper) then put that bottle in your closet or somewhere where aint nobody gon touch it.
+4   

2 weeks ago '13        #17
mkhrt92 
Props total: 41998 41 K  Slaps total: 7649 7 K
Only one way to handle a bully.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #18
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28107 28 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
 mkhrt92 said
Only one way to handle a bully.
slash their tires
+7   

2 weeks ago '07        #19
MissStush88 
Props total: 2390 2 K  Slaps total: 189 189
I had a girl bully me in 1st grade when I first relocated to Yonkers. I was not and still am not a f*ghter so i created a sign up sheet of all the people who also didnt like her to show her that she should cut the sh*t. Of course, I got in trouble... i think it was pretty crafty.

My parents had gone thru a divorce after my daddy beat on my mom so i was devastated daily (crying for hours in class) so that added bullying bs wasnt cool. Fast forward to 5th grade, all thru elementary she occasionally bothered me so last day of school (yall know what that means) i was ready to rumble to finally be done with the harassment incase she went to my middle school. I dropped my bookbag to f*ght and she didnt want to f*ght. She cried if i remember correctly. i shouldve been stepped up . Lol
+28   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 71980 71 K  Slaps total: 7713 7 K
 Anomic said
Put some Cayenne Pepper in they shoes or fill a brown beer bottle with cofee(non-decaf) and write they name on a piece of paper and below it write "Cease And Desist" then tape it around the bottle(remove the original label around the bottle first before u tape on the paper) then put that bottle in your closet or somewhere where aint nobody gon touch it.
Why you think i have access to my bullies shoes?
This aint no chick im fu*kin with, i would just beat her up.
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #21
jlem 
Props total: 6472 6 K  Slaps total: 154 154
 kuul said
+16   

2 weeks ago '13        #22
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47465 47 K  Slaps total: 9502 9 K
 Gen Anti Fruit said
If you were really bout that get back gang you wouldn’t be talking about it. Success & Personal happiness is the best revenge tho.
the people sharing stories don't seem like "get back gang" ... it seems like caucasians from the suburbs ... not some gang banging thugs.
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '20        #23
 uoeno said
the people sharing stories don't seem like "get back gang" ... it seems like caucasians from the suburbs ... not some gang banging thugs.
I was using the term to describe “revenge”.

Plenty of Caucasian’s from the Suburbs know about revenge.

Gang Banging Thugs did not create Revenge.
+10   

2 weeks ago '13        #24
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47465 47 K  Slaps total: 9502 9 K
tmi

Last edited by uoeno; 04-21-2021 at 06:04 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #25
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 4344 4 K  Slaps total: 625 625
 Pretty Tone said
Fought all my attempted bullies
I wish I could have fought some of my former bosses who were bullies

Just had to charge it to the game find a new job and quit.
+11   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  14
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1095 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+369online now  5
Boosie finally tweeted what needed to be said
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+111online now  4
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS