What’s the CRAZIEST true story that someone told you?

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '04        #1
11327 page views
235 comments

Tastemaker331  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 46793 46 K  Slaps total: 6302 6 K
What’s the CRAZIEST true story that someone told you?

Back in HS, college football players from my schools program would come workout at the school during summer workouts
A few played at NC A&T

They were telling us about some of their teammates who had to quit the team. Apparently a few dudes were all fu*king the same chick....and she didn’t let them know she was HIV Positive...

A few dudes caught it, and they said the chick caught charges
+64   

best
worst
235 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
LuxG2 
Props total: 5604 5 K  Slaps total: 977 977
Get this gossip sh*t outta here

3 weeks ago '16        #3
YungVino 
Props total: 13454 13 K  Slaps total: 993 993
Classic thread incoming... reserving my seat here
+74   

3 weeks ago '15        #4
jogo4827 
Props total: 2937 2 K  Slaps total: 583 583
I heard lil bow wow got his cheeks clapped by his security guard
+54   

3 weeks ago '07        #5
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 75378 75 K  Slaps total: 7896 7 K
back in the day, i knew 2 dudes who were best friends and both named Mike

one of them fell in love with a girl from my neighborhood, they were a thing for a year or so, but then she started fu*king the other Mike, but since they were best friends, he fessed up and they plotted

fast forward a week or so, Mike #2 gets her over and is fu*king her in the room while Mike #1 is behind the entertainment center on a chair, Mike #2 nuts and as soon as he does, Mike #1 lights a joint, walks out and says "sup babe?"

the chick was a g tho, she just starts laughing, grabs her clothes, gets dressed, still laughing and says "aight, good one, ya'll got me" and she bounced

both Mikes admitted to being thrown off by how nonchalantly she got dressed and thought it was funny
+96   

3 weeks ago '21        #6
eminem4lyfedawg 
Props total: 740 740  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
 jogo4827 said
Heard the same sh*t.
+10   

3 weeks ago '10        #7
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46937 46 K  Slaps total: 4935 4 K
I was home from college and I was celebrating my boy birthday with my other guy..they went to HS together, me and my boy met in College and the birthday boy went to Rutgers. Around Rutgers are these like 100 year old houses that are big and have a bunch of rooms, more like mini mansions and students rent them out and all that...

So dude I met loved in one of these huge houses with like 4-5 white dudes..we called it the Real Workd house cuz it was one black dude and a bunch of completely different types of white guys. So we pull up and it’s these bad Spanish chicks there and they didn’t even make it in the door, they standing on the porch. One was super bad the other one was cool. I don’t even remember how but I end up kicking it with the alright one and she tell me they sisters. As we drinking the bad chick tells us that she only has one leg randomly, my man was like nah u lying and she said touch it and it in fact was a prosthetic.we all move on cuz it’s awkward. Door opens suddenly and it’s the birthday boy and he is wasted, but like to the point where everything u saying is working. He comes straight at the one legged girl not knowing about the leg. They duck off in a corner. I’m in a corner and everybody else just chilling. Alright sister ain’t giving me a*s so we just vibing.

Time passes and we realize that they gone. Me and my boy look at each other and both realize no one told him. Like 10’minutes passes and we here a loud crash. The kind of thing when u just think, what was that then nothing follows so u ignore it. 10 more minutes later they come down stairs hugged up kissy faced looking in love.

Ima finish in the next post
+38   

3 weeks ago '10        #8
quan3106  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 46937 46 K  Slaps total: 4935 4 K
So they come down kissing flagrantly in front of everybody so we like Aaight whatever. The sister I’m with is like she ready to go to her sister and they like walk us to the car. We walk them to the curb say bye and they pull off. Before they made it a block I’m like Dog, he cuts me off like, "She got one leg” he tells me the story.

They go upstairs fu*king around and he like let’s do it, she like ok..he said she took one leg out her jeans and left the other on. They fu*king around but it’s so much Jeans he like take these off. He said she jumped up, and he fu*king leg fell off. He said she looked him in the face and hopped twice then tipped over, crash.

He said at this point she was crying and he just tryna calm her down and he gave her a bar we still use. “It’s ok. You not my only friend with missing limbs. Let’s get your leg on”. He said that worked she got in the bed and he was tryna help get it back in. He said it was up to her hip. He couldn’t get it all the way in and said when she was walking air was going in and the leg started farting. He said they tried again got it in enough and he said at that point he was just tryna get her out. They come downstairs and rejoined us. The end.

Long story, but I tell it cuz it keeps my mans Memory alive. He is no longer with us due to senseless violence. RIP Offie Dennis
+176   

3 weeks ago '09        #9
BrooklynStiles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 39288 39 K  Slaps total: 9991 9 K
My co-worker witnessed man-rape.

We worked together during the overnight shift fixing public kiosks in NYC. One night, he tells me how 2 men r*ped a guy in W4th street (Manhattan) while he was working. The victim was wearing a backpack that the rapist(s) used to hold him down with. While one was raping, the other was holding the victim down. My co-worker was so shocked that he ran back to his work van and got outta there, he didn’t stick around to see what happened.
+43   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
Nirvanaman223 
Props total: 258 258  Slaps total: 9 9
 BrooklynStiles said
My co-worker witnessed man-rape.

We worked together during the overnight shift fixing public kiosks in NYC. One night, he tells me how 2 men r*ped a guy in W4th street (Manhattan) while he was working. The victim was wearing a backpack that the rapist(s) used to hold him down with. While one was raping, the other was holding the victim down. My co-worker was so shocked that he ran back to his work van and got outta there, he didn’t stick around to see what happened.
Jesus
+37   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
skippa 
Props total: 6988 6 K  Slaps total: 952 952
Bad bi*ches from the 80's and 90's getting wifed by flamboyant dancing n*ggas in touched with their feminine sides that end up dying of "cancer" while leaving the bad bi*ch with a lifetime full of antivirals.

Old head told me to be leery of older fit bad bi*ches. Staying in shape and eating clean along with those Antivirals might be imperative to them hoes staying alive.

He showed me two for a fact he knew that ended up down bad. One was bad but the other was one of the baddest I'd ever seen. Both of em where on some dancing Debbie Allen performer type of sh*t, and so were their dudes that hit em off with that.
+46   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
JohnnyCage202  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 65208 65 K  Slaps total: 2637 2 K
When I was a teenager in DC I had a barber from Bmore...

...n*gga said he used to serve Jada Pinkett and her people dog food.

Naturally, my reaction was “slim you wellin”...

...sure enough....

+65   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
KingLac 
Props total: 1283 1 K  Slaps total: 136 136
Jack Daniels was made by a black slave, and was stolen by a white man.
+107   

2 weeks ago '13        #14
Route03X 
Props total: 10235 10 K  Slaps total: 1067 1 K
 jogo4827 said
*True Story* bruh, not this
+9   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141779 141 K  Slaps total: 53020 53 K
 jogo4827 said
He said craziest true story, not some 20 year old internet rumor that you can't prove
+15   

2 weeks ago '15        #16
WritingPrompt 
Props total: 5059 5 K  Slaps total: 587 587
 JohnnyCage202 said

...sure enough....

Is dog Food a term for something? Or literal dog food?

Edit:

Why’s this getting slapped? I genuinely didn’t know ahah fu*k y’all

Last edited by WritingPrompt; 04-21-2021 at 03:45 PM..

2 weeks ago '17        #17
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141779 141 K  Slaps total: 53020 53 K
 WritingPrompt said
Is dog Food a term for something? Or literal dog food?
Heroin
+27   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
Fresh Beats 
Props total: 27680 27 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 KingLac said
Jack Daniels was made by a black slave, and was stolen by a white man.
I stay sipping on that Uncle Nearest

+38   

2 weeks ago '19        #19
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68396 68 K  Slaps total: 10596 10 K
 JohnnyCage202 said

...sure enough....

How dafuq he prove that sh*t??

He pulled out a pic of Jada slumped next to a dumpster or sum??
+45   

2 weeks ago '16        #20
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68365 68 K  Slaps total: 7747 7 K
Seat reserved n*gga
+8   

2 weeks ago '06        #21
Celsius 
Props total: 5999 5 K  Slaps total: 1468 1 K
I was getting to the airport after thinking I’d be late. I was there with enough time to spare, so I got to to the line early.

I see this bad TSA bi*ch walking to the right of me, and my chick at the time was with me, so I remember pretending like I didn’t see her.

There’s this crowd of random a*s people just standing like they can’t move.

A dude with a bandana is front of us and like 20+ people, walking around like he doesn’t know about the airport. He literally looks like he has no idea where he is.

We get closer....n*gga....

It’s fu*king Juelz Santana.

This is when I realize. Wait...is this dude high? I couldn’t really tell. We had only been standing there when he was doing that for so long.

Im thinking, I don’t know him, and really don’t care.

I will never forget my chick saying she can smell him and he smelled like liquor.

This n*gga grabs this random duffle and walks forward.

We think nothing of it. Also, nobody really gave a fu*k unless it was Cam.

It’s crazy because I saw him like 30 min beforehand walking into this lounge area and they told him he had to come in with his card.

Next thing you know, we’re at our destination and sitting in the airport waiting and the Uber comes to scoop us. We make it to the hotel room...We in there for 20 min.

Look at our phones, get the same notification from CNN. Juelz got bagged for having a gun.

Wild sh*t

Last edited by Celsius; 04-21-2021 at 08:32 PM..
+103   

2 weeks ago '13        #22
KSNova 
Props total: 662 662  Slaps total: 201 201
n*gga has 2 BM ... somehow the BMs end up fu*king on each other lol he hated his first BM . Loved his second .. lmao .. I just honk it’s low key funny but yeah I thought that was crazy ..
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #23
ym7171yea  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 10165 10 K  Slaps total: 1869 1 K

+3   

2 weeks ago '12        #24
Binds 
Props total: 8883 8 K  Slaps total: 790 790
These end up being the best threads don’t dissapoint bx

+28   

2 weeks ago '16        #25
Saginaw 
Props total: 2551 2 K  Slaps total: 410 410
My mans went out to a club one night with his cousins boyfriend. After the club and more than a few drinks they walking out after a pretty good night. Cousins bf was joking and slapped the hood of a random car. Four n*ggas sitting in the car. Passenger tells driver.."I know you ain't gonna let that n*gga slap your car like that..". Driver agrees fade must be ran. So the driver steps out and gives hands to Cousins bf. My mans jumps in which leads to the other 3 passengers getting out and jumping my mans and cousins bf. They both take some shots and manage to get away but in separate directions. My mans runs around the block. Ten minutes later my mans comes back to the scene and from a distance, notices cousins bf standing by 4 or 5 other guys that wasn't there before. So he think cousins bf peoples done pulled up. They wasn't his peoples. The 4 n*ggas who jumped them are still back in their car. So my mans runs up like.."YEAH bi*ch a*s n*ggaS JUMP US NOW!!!" The n*ggas in the car promptly got out the ride and took another look at my mans and nem.
+15   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  15
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1095 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
Article inside Black Panther 2’s Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+369online now  5
Boosie finally tweeted what needed to be said
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+93online now  5
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy