Terence Howard found the DMT

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

3 weeks ago '20        #1
6665 page views
137 comments

Ascension  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 9998 9 K  Slaps total: 1904 1 K
Terence Howard found the DMT

+25   

best
worst
137 comments

2 weeks ago '06        #2
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 144600 144 K  Slaps total: 15066 15 K
On god n*ggas think this is our world til they discover our world. It's insane n*ggas still write dmt off as just another psychedelic when our body creates it as does every living thing. Dmt is nothing like this world
+56   

2 weeks ago '19        #3
Darknlightened 
Props total: 707 707  Slaps total: 60 60
That was deep. I'm not a real movie person can't remember enough of anything unless it sparks my interest, but I've got more respect for Terrance Howard than I did before. I understand everything he said, & wish others did also. I'm gonna stick to being myself and do my part to show others
+26   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
Coffee 
Props total: 32310 32 K  Slaps total: 6977 6 K
I hate 'smart' dumb n*ggahs.

Go help Elon get to Mars, n*ggah.

You spent the better part of your career in a show that pitched homos*xuality to blacks, now you're pretending your in MENSA. fu*k outta here.

2 weeks ago '20        #5
Bateman 
Props total: 10618 10 K  Slaps total: 807 807
I’ve said this in numerous other threads

DMT is an amazing experience

Hard to explain it without sounding like a nut, but it opens up whatever is blocking your brain from thinking clearly and logically. It almost feels like taking a shot of instant wisdom and enlightenment if that makes sense.
+55   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68394 68 K  Slaps total: 10596 10 K
 Bilal said
On god n*ggas think this is our world til they discover our world. It's insane n*ggas still write dmt off as just another psychedelic when our body creates it as does every living thing. Dmt is nothing like this world
Yup. All them other psychedelics are phenethylamines. Shrooms turn into DMT once digested tho but still a different experience somehow

Edit: Found the other name

Last edited by Anomic; 04-21-2021 at 08:24 PM..
+11   

2 weeks ago '17        #7
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 104105 104 K  Slaps total: 10771 10 K
 Bateman said
Iíve said this in numerous other threads

DMT is an amazing experience

Hard to explain it without sounding like a nut, but it opens up whatever is blocking your brain from thinking clearly and logically. It almost feels like taking a shot of instant wisdom and enlightenment if that makes sense.

Facts. Plato's cave and movies like the matrix did their best to describe this state of zombification we're in. The true reality is right beyond the thoughts and worries of day to day life. Psychedelics which include strong weed strains will take you out of the matrix temporarily. It's like you'll understand deep spiritual truths while you're there then slowly slide back into this horrible reality as it wears off.
+48   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 15996 15 K  Slaps total: 1298 1 K
Bruh I got a homie that’s been offering me the cartridges...a G pen for the deep end if you will. I’ve done shrooms and acid many times so I’m comfortable taking psychedelics but I’m scared sh*tless of DMT. I know I’m gonna do it sometime in the near future. I’m just tryna get ready b
+22   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
0msoc 
Props total: 154 154  Slaps total: 174 174
DMT is a meme. It's a hallucination, you're being forced into a dream-state, using your imagination as a reference. It's humbling, yes, but it cannot completely remove the physiological limitations of the human body and mind. I've been as far as anyone and don't claim to know the secrets of the universe anymore, because I am still here.

2 weeks ago '19        #10
 Jimmy2times said
Bruh I got a homie thatís been offering me the cartridges...a G pen for the deep end if you will. Iíve done shrooms and acid many times so Iím comfortable taking psychedelics but Iím scared sh*tless of DMT. I know Iím gonna do it sometime in the near future. Iím just tryna get ready b
sh*t straight bruh.

It's Salvia u should be scared of

DMT is the dream, Salvia is the nightmare
+16   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64917 64 K  Slaps total: 3948 3 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

Facts. Plato's cave and movies like the matrix did their best to describe this state of zombification we're in. The true reality is right beyond the thoughts and worries of day to day life. Psychedelics which include strong weed strains will take you out of the matrix temporarily. It's like you'll understand deep spiritual truths while you're there then slowly slide back into this horrible reality as it wears off.
Plato's cave is some REAL sh*t. sh*t fu*ked me up reading that sh*t in college.

+9   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
AdonisH 
Props total: 4273 4 K  Slaps total: 442 442
 Jimmy2times said
Bruh I got a homie thatís been offering me the cartridges...a G pen for the deep end if you will. Iíve done shrooms and acid many times so Iím comfortable taking psychedelics but Iím scared sh*tless of DMT. I know Iím gonna do it sometime in the near future. Iím just tryna get ready b
I was scared sh*tless too fam, just like you Iíve tripped on HEROIC doses of acid and shrooms, but I just instinctively knew DMT was all of that times 50. I did the sh*t for the first time last March and I canít even begin to describe what I felt and saw. Trust me, do it, but make sure you do it with someone you obviously trust and whoís done it before themselves
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 14444 14 K  Slaps total: 1429 1 K
"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness." - 2 Thessalonians 2

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: s*xual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

Last edited by WHATEVERMAN; 04-21-2021 at 07:29 PM..
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #14
BlaqThum 
Props total: 11464 11 K  Slaps total: 728 728
 Bilal said
I beeen
[spoiler - click to view]

+8   

2 weeks ago '20        #15
Jimmy2times 
 Anomic said
sh*t straight bruh.

It's Salvia u should be scared of

DMT is the dream, Salvia is the nightmare
I donít even like saying the word Salvia...sh*t sound awful

AdonisH said
I was scared sh*tless too fam, just like you Iíve tripped on HEROIC doses of acid and shrooms, but I just instinctively knew DMT was all of that times 50. I did the sh*t for the first time last March and I canít even begin to describe what I felt and saw. Trust me, do it, but make sure you do it with someone you obviously trust and whoís done it before themselves
Word Iíve had some unsettling moments during shrooms trips, never a ďbad tripĒ...but unsettling enough to make me well aware of how powerful that sh*t is. So with DMT, just the stories alone of personal experiences got me shook. If thereís one thing I know, you better respect these chemicals or they gonna teach you how to
+11   

2 weeks ago '19        #16
 Jimmy2times said
U seen this??

+13   

2 weeks ago '09        #17
420Sosa 
Props total: 1163 1 K  Slaps total: 88 88
There was an oxford lecture downhill where Terrence Howard goes into detail of what he's saying, he might be on to something..

Ayahuasca should be what everyone wanna try gotta homie who travels and literally heals, doing ceremonies with it. That's what this about. DMT is a Neo-matrix crash course of Aya. Peyote/Pedro is one of the most peaceful experiences.
+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #18
Rocko 
Props total: 4461 4 K  Slaps total: 1174 1 K
On everything I love what he said made 100% sense to me.
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #19
Drewsmit 
Props total: 17780 17 K  Slaps total: 2449 2 K
Hot take: Erykah Badu pu**y is not what turned out 3k and Common. I think she intro’d them to psychedelics.
+33   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
AdonisH 
 WHATEVERMAN said
"The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness." - 2 Thessalonians 2

"Now the works of the flesh are evident: s*xual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21
Lol youíre definitely taking that verse out of context. The thesso verse is referencing the antichrist and how people will be deluded during his reign. The second verse, although applicable to the current state of the world, doesnít really hold weight against DMT. You know, the substance our bodies NATURALLY produce. Iím all for the Bible, however donít use it out of context and donít use it to combat some low level stuff like DMT, psychedelics.
+6   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
EastBay Mufasa 
Props total: 13434 13 K  Slaps total: 4341 4 K
 TheLastNonEarth said

False. Strong weed dont shatter any reality. Psychs only
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #22
AdonisH 
 Jimmy2times said

Word Iíve had some unsettling moments during shrooms trips, never a ďbad tripĒ...but unsettling enough to make me well aware of how powerful that sh*t is. So with DMT, just the stories alone of personal experiences got me shook. If thereís one thing I know, you better respect these chemicals or they gonna teach you how to
Man shrooms ripped my damn soul/heart out and showed it to me. I deadass ended up curled up in a ball in my bed, looking at Mayan images all over my room, ceiling, walls, hearing voices, but man it gave me so much clarity. Luckily for me, I still had a grip on who I was and where I was. Also kept reminding myself that I was tripping. Lol man what a trip. 3.5gs. Never again.
+14   

2 weeks ago '11        #23
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 57059 57 K  Slaps total: 10640 10 K
a man who is happy with himself and what he think he should manifest more power to him
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 141779 141 K  Slaps total: 53020 53 K
 Anomic said
Yup. All them other psychedelics are tryptamines(even tho DMT got tryptamine in the name of it lol). Shrooms turn into DMT once digested tho but still a different experience somehow
How do I get dmt
+6   

2 weeks ago '20        #25
Jimmy2times 
 AdonisH said
Man shrooms ripped my damn soul/heart out and showed it to me. I deadass ended up curled up in a ball in my bed, looking at Mayan images all over my room, ceiling, walls, hearing voices, but man it gave me so much clarity. Luckily for me, I still had a grip on who I was and where I was. Also kept reminding myself that I was tripping. Lol man what a trip. 3.5gs. Never again.
Lol word I did 3.5 once....was chillin around Columbus circle with my boy....30 mins in when that sh*t hit, never found a cab so fast in my life 2-2.5 is my go to for that balance.
+5   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  34
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1084 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+111online now  13
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS
94 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+94online now  13
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  6
Article inside Black Panther 2ís Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
57 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy