Apr 20 - The Minneapolis Police Department’s INITIAL statement after George Floyd’s death.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+16  67
44 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

3 weeks ago '19        #1
1540 page views
38 comments

Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 7147 7 K  Slaps total: 687 687
Apr 20 - The Minneapolis Police Department’s INITIAL statement after George Floyd’s death.

On May 25, 2020, Minneapolis police issued an incident report with the headline:

“Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction.”

The actual report was on insidempd.com (which redirects to the website for the Minneapolis police).

visit this link This is the link to an archived version of that report.

The text of that report:

Investigative Update on Critical Incident

May 26, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) As additional information has been made available, it has been determined that the Federal Bureau of Investigations will be a part of this investigation.

###

Man Dies After Medical Incident During Police Interaction

May 25, 2020 (MINNEAPOLIS) On Monday evening, shortly after 8:00 pm, officers from the Minneapolis Police Department responded to the 3700 block of Chicago Avenue South on a report of a forgery in progress. Officers were advised that the suspect was sitting on top of a blue car and appeared to be under the influence.

Two officers arrived and located the suspect, a male believed to be in his 40s, in his car. He was ordered to step from his car. After he got out, he physically resisted officers. Officers were able to get the suspect into handcuffs and noted he appeared to be suffering medical distress. Officers called for an ambulance. He was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center by ambulance where he died a short time later.

At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension has been called in to investigate this incident at the request of the Minneapolis Police Department.

No officers were injured in the incident.

Body worn cameras were on and activated during this incident.
The GO number a*sociated with this case is 20-140629.
###
This report makes it seem as if George Floyd simply died of a heart attack (or something) and the officers had nothing to do with this death.

No mention of an officer kneeling on the suspect's neck for over 9 minutes. According to the report, he died "a short time later" (after being transported to the hospital), wasn't he actually dead on the scene?

Imagine if THIS had been the official story of the incident. Imagine if there had not been any videos showing what happened. George Floyd would simply be dead and there would be no way that this care would have gotten to trial.
+40   

best
worst
38 comments

3 weeks ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 74000 74 K  Slaps total: 10177 10 K
toast up Jena Scurry making ethical decisions.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #3
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 62019 62 K  Slaps total: 14055 14 K
Wow! My God
+1   

3 weeks ago '19        #4
skippa 
Props total: 6988 6 K  Slaps total: 952 952
This is always the craziest and most alarming thing to me in incidents like this. How is it a few bad apples when the entire PD and ME conspired to cover up this man's murder.

We got a guilty verdict, and that's all well and good but some more indictments need to come down on these MPD and ME co-conspirators.

Not only that we have to question incidents with no video footage, because without footage of the George Floyd incident were would this have gone?

Last edited by skippa; 04-21-2021 at 01:08 AM..
+39   

3 weeks ago '04        #5
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12218 12 K  Slaps total: 1925 1 K
what did you think ??

MPD is corrupt .. they were happy to throw one of their own under the bus easy .

Get him out and keep it moving .

They been corrupt bro. fu*k the Minneapolis police department . SCUM.

WAYYYYYYY prior to this
+21   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 skippa said
This is always the craziest and most alarming thing to me in incidents like this. How is it a few bad apples when the entire PD and ME conspired to cover up this man's murder.

We got a guilty verdict, and that's all well and good but some more indictments need to come down on these MPD and ME co-conspirators.

Not only that we have to question incidents with no video footage, because without footage of the George Floyd incident were would this have gone?
I see people celebrating the verdict (and I get it), but I'm concerned that people are going to think that this ONE verdict is an indication that the system has been fixed. It's not even CLOSE to fixed because the powers that be haven't admitted how broken it actually is.There is corruption from the top to the bottom. I was surprised at how willing some of the MPD were willing to sacrifice Chauvin. I can't wait to see how they behave in the trials of Chauvin's co-consipriators.
+12   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
skippa 
 Mr Insecurity said
I see people celebrating the verdict (and I get it), but I'm concerned that people are going to think that this ONE verdict is an indication that the system has been fixed. It's not even CLOSE to fixed because the powers that be haven't admitted how broken it actually is.There is corruption from the top to the bottom. I was surprised at how willing some of the MPD were willing to sacrifice Chauvin. I can't wait to see how they behave in the trials of Chauvin's co-consipriators.

The entire judicial system is a heavily dominant infusion of megalomania and white supremacy from judges on down to street cops.

We have judges and law makers openly subscribing to the ideology of white supremacy, and not being shy about it at all. The laws and cases they've overseen need to be gone through with a fine tooth comb.

You know it's a long way to go when the MPD and the ME's attempt to cover George Floyd's murder is just swept under the rug and forgotten about.

PD's need to be held accountable; judges, solicitors; the whole system has gone unchecked leaving these folks to do as they please.

We're a long ways off from any kind of victory or a celebration.
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
Mr Insecurity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
 jumpman2304 said
what did you think ??

MPD is corrupt .. they were happy to throw one of their own under the bus easy .

Get him out and keep it moving .

They been corrupt bro. fu*k the Minneapolis police department . SCUM.

WAYYYYYYY prior to this
Cops are corrupt, no doubt, but how could anyone (any decent human being) file a report on that incident and AT NOT POINT mention, "I was kneeling on his neck"--even if they lied in the report and said that doing that had no relationship to his cause of death. Chauvin (and anyone a*sociated with that report) knew they fu*ked up from the beginning and immediately put the cover-up in motion.
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 86609 86 K  Slaps total: 3656 3 K

+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #10
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50070 50 K  Slaps total: 7592 7 K
Yeah the only reason the Police Chief testified against Chauvin was because he was the sacrificial lamb to get the heat of MPD. MPD top to bottom is corrupt and this statement shows that. If this incident was never recorded they would have covered for him and even hid/destroy evidence. The reason why Chauvin was so smug and unbothered k*lling Floyd was because 20 years of given a free pass to terrorize and k*ll minorities without any repercussions will do that.
+10   

2 weeks ago '16        #11
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 64916 64 K  Slaps total: 3948 3 K
Don't think for one second that the blue wall fell. They just tossed Chauvin over, like

+8   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
skippa 
 YSPromoshunz said
This is a huge win for black people. It's time to celebrate this victory. The racists and c00ns are suicidal because of how big of a win this is for black people. They thought this fakkit cop was gonna get off. Nope. He's gonna die in prison while George Floyd's family is out here balling with them $30 million dollars

Imagine the Jews reaction to something like this being said in the 1930's about one Nazi foot soldier being convicted of k*lled.
+5   

2 weeks ago '13        #13
YSPromoshunz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 22770 22 K  Slaps total: 13505 13 K
 skippa said

Imagine the Jews reaction to something like this being said in the 1930's about one Nazi foot soldier being convicted of k*lled.
Black people wanted Derek Chauvin to be convicted and he was convicted. That's a victory. Y'all just jealous of black people winning and getting justice. We're celebrating that Chauvin will die in prison. This is a huge win for black people. Cry your eye balls out

2 weeks ago '16        #14
foshoVoodoo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 95838 95 K  Slaps total: 17896 17 K
evidence of genocide

Last edited by foshoVoodoo; 04-21-2021 at 09:01 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #15
 TrillSwag said
Yeah the only reason the Police Chief testified against Chauvin was because he was the sacrificial lamb to get the heat of MPD. MPD top to bottom is corrupt and this statement shows that. If this incident was never recorded they would have covered for him and even hid/destroy evidence. The reason why Chauvin was so smug and unbothered k*lling Floyd was because 20 years of given a free pass to terrorize and k*ll minorities without any repercussions will do that.
And then they wonder why black people celebrate white cops getting k*lled and the k*llers getting away. This is the exact reason why people be so smug and unbothered when they ambush and k*ll white cops. It's a eye for a eye. This is why people don't give a fu*k about no cops getting k*lled and ambushed.

2 weeks ago '13        #16
 Proveone said
Don't think for one second that the blue wall fell. They just tossed Chauvin over, like

Chauvin in that bi*ch like "why y'all throw me to the wolves now im gonna die in prison". They gon give his bi*ch a*s the Epstein special. They ain't done with him yet. They made a deal with black people to make sure Chauvin get convicted and murdered in prison. This is a huge win and celebration for black people. Look at the number of pages all those threads did waiting on the verdict. People knew how big and important this trial was and black people came out on top with the big win/victory. This case set a precedent. Black Justice. Black Excellence. Black Victory. Black Wins. Black Wealth. $30 million dollars to the family of George Floyd. It's a celebration all year long

2 weeks ago '19        #17
SlimKenobi 
Props total: 3594 3 K  Slaps total: 628 628
 YSPromoshunz said
Chauvin in that bi*ch like "why y'all throw me to the wolves now im gonna die in prison". They gon give his bi*ch a*s the Epstein special. They ain't done with him yet. They made a deal with black people to make sure Chauvin get convicted and murdered in prison. This is a huge win and celebration for black people. Look at the number of pages all those threads did waiting on the verdict. People knew how big and important this trial was and black people came out on top with the big win/victory. This case set a precedent. Black Justice. Black Excellence. Black Victory. Black Wins. Black Wealth. $30 million dollars to the family of George Floyd. It's a celebration all year long
Please shut the fu*k up.

2 weeks ago '13        #18
 SlimKenobi said
Please shut the fu*k up.
Y'all fakkits really on this forum mad that a black man got justice and a white cop got convicted on all charges by a mostly white jury. It really burns y'all souls to see black people win. The justice system was on black people team and not the white cops team. It burns y'all souls to see black people celebrating this victory all over the country. The justice system is riding with black people. George Floyd's family got $30 million dollars and became millionaires. And they got justice for George. Now Chauvin will die in prison like a bi*ch. Shoutout to the police department for siding with black people to throw Chauvin under the bus and throw him to the wolves. Huge victory for black people all over the country

2 weeks ago '19        #19
skippa 
 YSPromoshunz said
Black people wanted Derek Chauvin to be convicted and he was convicted. That's a victory. Y'all just jealous of black people winning and getting justice. We're celebrating that Chauvin will die in prison. This is a huge win for black people. Cry your eye balls out
You better look at the mandatory minimums on them charges. Dude will be out in less then 10 years. 15 years tops.

I say he'll be out in 7 serving the remainder on Parole.

2 weeks ago '13        #20
 skippa said
You better look at the mandatory minimums on them charges. Dude will be out in less then 10 years. 15 years tops.

They already said the judge is gonna give him atleast 40 years minimum. But he might give him the maximum after George Floyd's family speaks. He's willing to give Chauvin the sentence that the family is happy and comfortable with.

This is already a huge win and victory for black people because George Floyd's family already got $30 million dollars. And a large percentage of people was thinking and saying that they was gonna find Chauvin not guilty and let him get off on all charges. So just him being found guilty on all charges is already a huge win/the biggest win. The sentence will just be a bonus and a extra win. But just him being found guilty on all charges is justice and the biggest victory for black people.

Now when the judge sentence him to 40+ years without parole and deny all his appeals those will be even more wins and we will celebrate those wins too.

But I already got some inside info that Chauvin will be dead by the end of the year. He's already suicidal and plus I heard the MPD has thrown him to the wolves and set him up to be k*lled in prison. The C.Os will have a hand in it and it will be ruled as a suicide aka the Epstein special. So that will be great news when that happens. Chauvin won't even live to make it through 1 year of his bid.

Black people deserve all these wins and victories we are getting. Shoutout to the jury for convicted that fakkit. The jury was majority white people. Shoutout to the cops and all the white allies who testified in favor of George Floyd against a white piece of sh*t cop like Chauvin and helping a black man get justice and a white piece of sh*t cop get sent to prison to die in prison.

Shoutout to all the cops who said fu*k the blue wall of silence and threw their own under the bus to get justice for a black man. This trial set a precedent for alot of white cops to be convicted and sent to prison. And it set a precedent for black people to get justice against white cops.

2 weeks ago '15        #21
DRUGS 
Props total: 730 730  Slaps total: 116 116
@
im as happy as anyone that that piece of sh*t got convicted and I hope he gets his a*s beat regularly in jail... with that said this really isn't the win youre trying to paint it out to be. whats actually changed? George Floyd is still dead bc of racist power abusing police, minorities are still being targeted and police will continue to abuse their power and murder innocent ppl. this was an act of ACCOUNTABILITY, not justice. im not tryna sh*t on you but open your eyes fam, police literally k*lled a black teenager that called them for help yesterday and ppl acting like we just ended racism. its a good start but to pretend that this changes anything is just ignorant

Last edited by DRUGS; 04-21-2021 at 08:11 PM..

2 weeks ago '13        #22
 skippa said

Hypothetically let's say this was true and he did get 10-15 years and had to serve 7 full years and the rest on parole.

Then let's say just for Chauvin k*lling 1 black man and only serving 7 years in prison. The repercussions for that would be 5 black cops k*lling 5 white men and all 5 black cops get off with not guilty verdicts.

1. A black cop k*ll a handcuffed white man by choking him out with his knee on neck for 8 minutes until the handcuffed white man die. While 3 other black cops watch and keep everybody backed off while the black cop k*ll the handcuffed white man.

2. A black cop shoot a white man in his back and in the back of the head while he's tryna run away

3. A black cop shoot and k*ll a white man who was charging towards him. The black cop empties the entire clip into the white man k*lling him instantly

4. A black cop chokes a white man to death using a choke hold that they say police aren't suppose to use

5. A black cop k*lls a white man in his car trying to drive away

3 of these black cops don't get charged or arrested and are championed as brave heros who k*lled criminal thugs who didn't obey the law

2 of these black cops were charged and arrested and went to trial and both won their trials and go home free.

How do you think white people will react to the trade off of a white cop k*lling a black man and getting 7 years in prison while 5 black cops k*ll 5 white men and all 5 black cops get no time in prison?

There will be nothing they can do about it right? But say that the justice system isn't fair and that it's in favor of black cops. The only thing white people would say is that there's a system set up to let black cops k*ll white people with impunity and get off scott free.

And now everytime a black cop k*lls a white person white people will say "Those black cops are gonna get off. They're not gonna convict black cops for k*lling white people. I have no faith in the justice system to do the right thing. Based off all the past cases and trials where the black cops got off for k*lling a white person. This case/trial won't be any different. And if they do decide to convict a black cop for k*lling a white person they will give them the minimum sentence possible which will be most likely 2 years in prison max. Parole after 2 weeks but the black cop will get out in a day or 2 for good behavior. So the most time in prison a black cop will do for k*lling a unarmed white person is a day or 2 max. Black cops can k*ll us white people with impunity and get away with it and there's nothing we can do about it".

2 weeks ago '13        #23
 DRUGS said
@
im as happy as anyone that that piece of sh*t got convicted and I hope he gets his a*s beat regularly in jail... with that said this really isn't the win youre trying to paint it out to be. whats actually changed? George Floyd is still dead bc of racist power abusing police, minorities are still being targeted and police will continue to abuse their power and murder innocent ppl. this was an act of ACCOUNTABILITY, not justice. im not tryna sh*t on you but open your eyes fam, police literally k*lled a black teenager that called them for help yesterday and ppl acting like we just ended racism. its a good start but to pretend that this changes anything is just ignorant

Basically what you saying is if black cops were k*lling white people left and right for years and years and getting away with it to the point where white people felt hopeless and felt like the justice system will never convict black cops for k*lling white people.

And then a black cop who shot a handcuffed white man in the head on camera k*lling instantly in front of everybody.

The trial comes around and the whole country is waiting on the verdict. And all white people is saying is "He's gonna get off just like the millions of other black cops who k*lled white people. They're gonna protect him and let him walk just like all the other black cops".

The verdict comes back guilty on all charges. Now white people can't believe it and they're celebrating all over the country and they're saying this is a huge win and victory for white people to finally get justice for a black cop k*lling a white person.

Do you think a white person will tell those white people "This really isn't the win y'all trying to paint it out to be. Whats actually changed? A white man is still dead bc of black cops are k*lling white people in droves by the thousands for revenge and payback for what white cops were doing. And now the tables have turned and now all the black cops and black police departments have all the power and now they're getting revenge and payback to the max, white people are still being targeted and black police will continue to abuse their power and murder innocent white ppl. This was an act of ACCOUNTABILITY, not justice. Open your eyes, 5 black cops literally k*lled 7 white people the same day as the verdict and those white people was the victims who called the police for help and black cops came and k*lled all 7 of them. And ppl acting like we just ended black supremacy/white hatred just because 1 black cop was convicted for k*lling 1 white man. Its a good start but to pretend that this changes anything is just ignorant"?

If this was the case do you think a white man would tell those white people who's celebrating and calling it a win/victory that?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #24
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 68358 68 K  Slaps total: 7747 7 K
Every crooked cop needs to be given that chauvin treatment exposed in front of the public all to see and given life with no parole fu*k these pigs
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #25
jumpman2304  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12218 12 K  Slaps total: 1925 1 K
 Mr Insecurity said
Cops are corrupt, no doubt, but how could anyone (any decent human being) file a report on that incident and AT NOT POINT mention, "I was kneeling on his neck"--even if they lied in the report and said that doing that had no relationship to his cause of death. Chauvin (and anyone a*sociated with that report) knew they fu*ked up from the beginning and immediately put the cover-up in motion.
100000 percent . Agree with this statement .

That’s why I said MPD just ready to make it seem like they don’t treat damn near everyone like GF . They cover for their own .. but they had to speak out on this one to protect their “system”

They are a corrupt police force .. I’m glad the AG opened an investigation on them
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  86
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1053 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+109online now  17
This how you legally check in your gun at airport.. THE FULL PROCESS
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+94online now  16
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
187 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside WTF happened to Sammy Sosa?
141 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy