Herpe infection linked to covid vaccine

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
11 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

2 weeks ago '18        #1
3604 page views
88 comments

Sm0ke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 4769 4 K  Slaps total: 580 580
Herpe infection linked to covid vaccine

Herpes infections may be a side effect of a COVID-19 vaccine, experts have revealed.

Scientists in Israel identified six cases in a new study of patients developing a skin rash known as herpes zoster — or shingles — after receiving the Pfizer vaccine, according to a study in the Rheumatology journal.

Herpes zoster starts off as a small, itchy skin rash, but if left untreated, it could cause nerve damage and pain, the Jerusalem Post reported.

This can include a prolonged burning sensation on the skin even after the rash disappears.

Researchers from Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center and Carmel Medical Center in Haifa found those with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases had a higher risk of developing the herpes infection.

Out of 491 patients, six people or 1.2 percent experienced the infection, researchers said.

The six patients all have mild cases of autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases and were young, though the infection is generally more common in those over the age of 50.

That is why we reported on it,” Dr. Victoria Furer, the lead author, told the outlet.

Five of them developed herpes zoster after the first dose and the sixth got it after the second.

But it’s still unclear whether the vaccine caused the cases of herpes zoster.

“We cannot say the vaccine is the cause at this point,” Furer told the outlet. “We can say it might be a trigger in some patients.”

Furer said further research is necessary and one implication could be that patients with autoimmune inflammatory rheumatic diseases be encouraged to get vaccinated against herpes zoster before getting their COVID-19 shot.

“We should not scare people,” she told the Jerusalem Post. “The overall message is to get vaccinated. It is just important to be aware.”

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. 9-vaccine/amp/
+5   

best
worst
88 comments

2 weeks ago '19        #2
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 33596 33 K  Slaps total: 7720 7 K
Somebody caught it sleeping around. Now, he or she is pointing the finger at the vaccine in order to clear themselves of any wrongdoing, a.k.a. cheating.
+49   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Sm0ke  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 unit321 said
Somebody caught it sleeping around. Now, he or she is pointing the finger at the vaccine in order to clear themselves of any wrongdoing, a.k.a. cheating.
You got to be. Low to pull that sh*t 😂
+15   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
 Sm0ke said
You got to be. Low to pull that sh*t 😂
I was just kidding.
They got shingles, not herpes simplex type 1 or 2.
+17   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
 unit321 said
I was just kidding.
They got shingles, not herpes simplex type 1 or 2.
Thats still wild im going for a vaccine and coming out with some sh*t i aint i didnt have 😂😂
+6   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
 Sm0ke said
Thats still wild im going for a vaccine and coming out with some sh*t i aint i didnt have 😂😂
If you are over 50, that's when it might be a problem.
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #7
Malcolm  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11540 11 K  Slaps total: 1137 1 K
That's fu*ked up. Now I gotta ask bi*ches if they got a vaccine.
+9   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
homme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3492 3 K  Slaps total: 243 243
“We cannot say the vaccine is the cause at this point,” Furer told the outlet. “We can say it might be a trigger in some patients.”
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21480 21 K  Slaps total: 1526 1 K

+41   

2 weeks ago '11        #10
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44949 44 K  Slaps total: 34164 34 K
here come the BX agents CIA/FBI gonna say this misinformation and how they are fine they took the vaccine. something that wont protect you aganst virants and more dangerous virants mutating every day, but HEY i got my vaccine card like a fu*king dog with shot records.ill be damn i take that sh*t they better make it mandatory before take that sh*t
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
stanis3k  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2838 2 K  Slaps total: 175 175
Clickbait.... Shingles
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #12
precys  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 20608 20 K  Slaps total: 2323 2 K
these dirty muthafu*kas

+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #13
TrillSwag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 50012 50 K  Slaps total: 7585 7 K
Akademiks would post anti-vax sh*t. 6 people on the other side of the world and the info hasn’t even been proven yet smh. I though he was a entertainment blogger?
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #14
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20694 20 K  Slaps total: 4319 4 K
6 people out of how many?
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
 Capodecina said

Lmfaoooooo dead 💀
+7   

2 weeks ago '20        #16
ScientificSpkn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 725 725  Slaps total: 82 82
If you’ve had chickenpox or shingles, congrats you’ve had herpes. Just not the herpes that make you pee pee burn.

Several new medicines use viral vectors to transfer genes to cells which allow your body to target and f*ght diseases.

It is highly unlikely that the viral vector would cause disease considering they are manufactured to not be harmful to the patient, however mistake occur.
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #17
Debreezy5 
Props total: 1556 1 K  Slaps total: 501 501
These vaccines are deleting the immune systems of those who take it so no one shouldn’t be surprised by the after effects, negative outcomes or developed auto immune diseases in the years to come... but honestly I believe some people are getting placebos while others are receiving the real deal. It’s like playing Russian roulette hoping you don’t receive the one that will negatively affect you. It’s experimental non FDA approved and there are no long term studies because those taking it are the study and don’t even realize it by the way all those celebrities “taking it” some faking it are getting paid racks to promote using different phrases to choose from of their liking
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #18
Hamelekh1 
Props total: 2801 2 K  Slaps total: 897 897
I told people, those vaccine posts will age really poorly. Do not take the jab or they will lay you on the slab.

2 weeks ago '18        #19
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 21480 21 K  Slaps total: 1526 1 K

2 weeks ago '14        #20
Debreezy5 
Props total: 1556 1 K  Slaps total: 501 501
I wonder how they are going to go about announcing or declaring that we are no longer in a pandemic and that the use of mask and social distancing is no longer required and that every is fully back to normal... it could be when all the funding stops and when businesses have no choice
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #21
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9957 9 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 awww said
here come the BX agents CIA/FBI gonna say this misinformation and how they are fine they took the vaccine. something that wont protect you aganst virants and more dangerous virants mutating every day, but HEY i got my vaccine card like a fu*king dog with shot records.ill be damn i take that sh*t they better make it mandatory before take that sh*t
You're so cool

+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #22
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9957 9 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 Debreezy5 said
These vaccines are deleting the immune systems of those who take it so no one shouldn’t be surprised by the after effects, negative outcomes or developed auto immune diseases in the years to come... but honestly I believe some people are getting placebos while others are receiving the real deal. It’s like playing Russian roulette hoping you don’t receive the one that will negatively affect you. It’s experimental non FDA approved and there are no long term studies because those taking it are the study and don’t even realize it by the way all those celebrities “taking it” some faking it are getting paid racks to promote using different phrases to choose from of their liking
Bruh you gotta lay out the mental gymnastics you gotta perform to think that the GOVERNMENT would put out a vaccine that people gotta go outta their way to get so they could fu*k them up. Really do some critical thinking. These n*ggas got k*ll you powder they could put on stamps and envelopes. That would be FAR more effective than askin n*ggas to go somewhere to get jabbed up. Bruh they could just slide some extra sh*t in the water and it would be WAY easier. Why are they performin this experiment? Obviously there's some benefit to it if it's an experiment. What's the benefit they lookin for? And ask yourself again, why did they choose stickin n*ggas with needles and lettin em KNOW they bein injected with some sh*t when there's BILLIONS of discrete ways they coulda did the same experiment without tellin ANYONE. Please explain my g

2 weeks ago '16        #23
Eastcoast 
Props total: 7458 7 K  Slaps total: 1851 1 K
1.2% of people with various pre existing rheumatic diseases from a cohort of 491 developed symptoms. If you ever had chicken pox, you most likely have the single viruses dormant.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #24
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32632 32 K  Slaps total: 9240 9 K
 Debreezy5 said
I wonder how they are going to go about announcing or declaring that we are no longer in a pandemic and that the use of mask and social distancing is no longer required and that every is fully back to normal... it could be when all the funding stops and when businesses have no choice
"Normalcy" is a thing of the past. I see people wearing masks in decades to come. I think many people are also fine hiding in plain sight under a mask and social distancing, as people are now more secluded and more introverted with the advent of social media over the last decade and a half. People are fine with this system.
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
4REAL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32632 32 K  Slaps total: 9240 9 K
 garrywithtwors said
Bruh you gotta lay out the mental gymnastics you gotta perform to think that the GOVERNMENT would put out a vaccine that people gotta go outta their way to get so they could fu*k them up. Really do some critical thinking. These n*ggas got k*ll you powder they could put on stamps and envelopes. That would be FAR more effective than askin n*ggas to go somewhere to get jabbed up. Bruh they could just slide some extra sh*t in the water and it would be WAY easier. Why are they performin this experiment? Obviously there's some benefit to it if it's an experiment. What's the benefit they lookin for? And ask yourself again, why did they choose stickin n*ggas with needles and lettin em KNOW they bein injected with some sh*t when there's BILLIONS of discrete ways they coulda did the same experiment without tellin ANYONE. Please explain my g

Who says vaccines are the only ways of experimenting on the people? They are experimenting on us from all cylinders with skin products, advertising, through the water, through the food we buy, through the pharmaceutical prescriptions, and more. Why do you think people get cancer and other life altering ailments unexplained out of nowhere? Vaccines just happen to be the most invasive and fast way to speed up the process in poisoning or k*lling off the planet. War is being waged on the population and you all are asleep to what's going on.
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
-73online now  22
Video inside Too many of these simps out here.
120 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+36online now  17
Image(s) inside 90s tv sitcom stars start the body challenge after Will Smiths viral pic
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+43online now  15
Video inside May 6 - Missouri Nurse Moves to NYC, Gets Punched in the Face, Goes Bac..
166 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+113online now  8
Video inside Dumbfuk Kicks a Bear...becomes instant Lunch
133 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy