2022 Tesla Competition

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
11 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

3 weeks ago '05        #1
1502 page views
39 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 18706 18 K  Slaps total: 6620 6 K
2022 Tesla Competition

+4   

best
worst
39 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14011 14 K  Slaps total: 6413 6 K
Tesla need to get involved with the formula E in order for me to take them seriously as an actual car. Until then its just a rich man's toy and not a serious vehicle. I like their brand but the performance has yet to be proven. Unless someone can tell me something I don't know yet.

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-20-2021 at 09:35 AM..
+5   

3 weeks ago '11        #3
Panthro 808  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5868 5 K  Slaps total: 1557 1 K

If they ready production electric Manual Transmission Hi Altitude trim it will end the car wars.

THREAD/

Edit:

Otherwise Im getting a Bronco GT Manual Transmission

Last edited by Panthro 808; 04-20-2021 at 10:16 AM..

3 weeks ago '04        #4
etchasketch 
Props total: 3977 3 K  Slaps total: 1054 1 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Tesla need to get involved with the formula E in order for me to take them seriously as an actual car. Until then its just a rich man's toy and not a serious vehicle. I like their brand but the performance has yet to be proven. Unless someone can tell me something I don't know yet.
I think Apple should consider this as well. They have so much damn cash on hand and top talent to develop a car. If they announced entry into formula E right when they introduce the Apple Car it would be HUGE.
+4   

3 weeks ago '21        #5
 etchasketch said
I think Apple should consider this as well. They have so much damn cash on hand and top talent to develop a car. If they announced entry into formula E right when they introduce the Apple Car it would be HUGE.
If Apple does this it would k*ll Tesla and big oil in an instant.

3 weeks ago '06        #6
Be Easy 
Props total: 14650 14 K  Slaps total: 1761 1 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
If Apple does this it would k*ll Tesla and big oil in an instant.
tesla is already k*lling the market

and it still takes oil to make car parts
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
Props total: 1219 1 K  Slaps total: 206 206
Lucid Air...hopefully that blows up cuz I got some money on that.
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
myPOWER 
Props total: 8227 8 K  Slaps total: 4799 4 K
 123456 said
Lucid Air...hopefully that blows up cuz I got some money on that.
Seen this in person and itís marketed towards old people lol

3 weeks ago '17        #9
myPOWER 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
The fact that you think a car brand that has sold over 1m vehicles isnít serious tells you all you need to know about yourself.

Rich mans toy? Have you seen model 3 price?

Iíll take it one step deeper for you.

Tesla and spacex are constantly 1 and 2 as leading companies all top engineers want to work at.

But yeah, you worried about formula E?

People be dumb as fu*k
+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #10
Props total: 1219 1 K  Slaps total: 206 206
 myPOWER said
Seen this in person and itís marketed towards old people lol
Yea I can see that. The CEO says their direct competitor is Mercedes...so a more luxurious electric car compared to Tesla and at around $70k. I don't see why it wouldn't work. They built a huge facility in Arizona building these things and cars will be out sometime this year.

3 weeks ago '21        #11
 Be Easy said
tesla is already k*lling the market

and it still takes oil to make car parts
Tesla is k*lling the market because they have a cult fanbase. How can you k*ll the market when you can't even produce a race car? It also has the advantage of ONLY producing electric vehicles so it can focus it resources on this aspect.

Companies like Ferrari don't even make electric cars

Until they prove that it can stand its own in a race Its a glorified toy car, no more no less.

Their attempt at an exotic electric car to compete with in that market couldn't even make it past one lap.

Im just saying that right now they have no real competition that's why it seems like their winning

Also

You think a billion dollar industry wants to lose market dominance and be reduced to only making car parts?

3 weeks ago '21        #12
 myPOWER said
The fact that you think a car brand that has sold over 1m vehicles isn’t serious tells you all you need to know about yourself.

Rich mans toy? Have you seen model 3 price?

I’ll take it one step deeper for you.

Tesla and spacex are constantly 1 and 2 as leading companies all top engineers want to work at.

But yeah, you worried about formula E?

People be dumb as fu*k
The fact that you think price = quality tells me all I need to know about you.

I don't argue with Elon Stans, sorry. Have fun playing with your life sized R/C car

3 weeks ago '04        #13
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 41394 41 K  Slaps total: 5111 5 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Tesla is k*lling the market because they have a cult fanbase. How can you k*ll the market when you can't even produce a race car? It also has the advantage of ONLY producing electric vehicles so it can focus it resources on this aspect.

Until they prove that it can stand its own in a race Its a glorified toy car, no more no less.

Their attempt at an exotic electric car to compete with in that market couldn't even make it past one lap.

Im just saying that right now they have no real competition that's why it seems like their winning

Also

You think a billion dollar industry wants to lose market dominance and be reduced to only making car parts?
Teslas advantage is their software(AI tech) and their production/logistics. They have it figured out and streamlined

3 weeks ago '06        #14
Be Easy 
Props total: 14650 14 K  Slaps total: 1761 1 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said

Also

nobody gives a fu*k about no damn race

tesla is dictating the market

a soccer mom cares what a tesla did in the lemans?

stop it
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #15
myPOWER 
 123456 said
Yea I can see that. The CEO says their direct competitor is Mercedes...so a more luxurious electric car compared to Tesla and at around $70k. I don't see why it wouldn't work. They built a huge facility in Arizona building these things and cars will be out sometime this year.
They have no real immediate plan for FSD from what I was told by lucid people. I deduced that itís probably due to the demographic theyíre focusing on wonít care about fsd.

Lucid is a very interesting product with good tech for someone moving from ice to EV.

They really care about their quality of material, but the show cars had manufacturing defects on it.

I think lucid has a great chance regardless.

3 weeks ago '17        #16
myPOWER 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
The fact that you think price = quality tells me all I need to know about you.

I don't argue with Elon Stans, sorry. Have fun playing with your life sized R/C car
Did I say price = quality?

Stick with logic. I know itís difficult for someone who canít afford what the conversation is actually about

3 weeks ago '21        #17
 qutaboi225 said
Teslas advantage is their software(AI tech) and their production/logistics. They have it figured out and streamlined
So you'll take features over the actual performance of the vehicle? Sounds about right for the average consumer. Like I told a friend before Tesla is just wish fulfillment for nerds who want to be cyborgs. Elon could release a version that doesn't even run and people will still line up in droves. It doesn't suck for joy riding/ leisure but as an actual vehicle or daily driver the sh*t sucks. One thing they need to improve is the long a*s charge time.

3 weeks ago '21        #18
 myPOWER said
Did I say price = quality?

Stick with logic. I know itís difficult for someone who canít afford what the conversation is actually about
I could afford a Tesla if I really wanted one but I would like to see more improvements before I really invest in an electric vehicle. As of right now gas powered vehicles and/or hybrids are the best way to go as it is sometimes hard to find a charging station in some areas. Like I said to another poster Tesla is cool leisure/ joy riding vehicle. Its a fun drive for sure. But as a daily driver/ heavy use vehicle it leaves a lot to be desired.

3 weeks ago '17        #19
myPOWER 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
So you'll take features over the actual performance of the vehicle? Sounds about right for the average consumer. Like I told a friend before Tesla is just wish fulfillment for nerds who want to be cyborgs. Elon could release a version that doesn't even run and people will still line up in droves. It doesn't suck for joy riding/ leisure but as an actual vehicle or daily driver the sh*t sucks. One thing they need to improve is the long a*s charge time.
Do you think Teslaís donít perform?

You literally sound like an idiot.

If what you said was objectively true that would be Teslaís would have horrible resale value and a bunch of Teslaís would be available in 3rd party market right?

Well, Teslaís have one of the highest resale values and are not high in supply in 3rd party market.

Charge time is not as fast as gas, but itís the fastest in the industry.

Itís not just a Tesla issue, itís an Ev issue.

However if you live at home itís actually not an issue.

3 weeks ago '21        #20
 Be Easy said
nobody gives a fu*k about no damn race

tesla is dictating the market

a soccer mom cares what a tesla did in the lemans?

stop it
The fact that you think a soccer mom would cop a Tesla before the more affordable Nissan Leaf tells me all I need to know about your thought pattern. Tesla's main consumers are Silicon Valley professionals, not your average person. The idea of Joe Blow with the union gig owning a Tesla is laughable its not even exploring. They might not care what it does in the Le Mans because it doesn't even host electric vehicles. But if it wins the Formula E it will have the racing heritage to put it in the same league as Ferrari and other exotic car brands and make all the detractors like myself eat their words.

3 weeks ago '17        #21
myPOWER 
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
I could afford a Tesla if I really wanted one but I would like to see more improvements before I really invest in an electric vehicle. As of right now gas powered vehicles and/or hybrids are the best way to go as it is sometimes hard to find a charging station in some areas. Like I said to another poster Tesla is cool leisure/ joy riding vehicle. Its a fun drive for sure. But as a daily driver/ heavy use vehicle it leaves a lot to be desired.
You do no need to worry about charging if you live in a house or a place with a charger... almost all places in metropolitan cities are installing Ev chargers.

I’m not sure what you’re defining as a heavy use/daily driving vehicle is... but considering they’re starting to be used as police cars and taxi cars... wtf YOU using a car for?

After owning a Tesla now for years, driving gas cars literally feels like working with old tech. All gas cars are outdated. Tesla owners understand this. New EV owners get this.

But hey, people refused to give up their horses back in the day too.

Some people built to progress. Some people built to do stay behind.

3 weeks ago '06        #22
KornerBoy 
Props total: 4705 4 K  Slaps total: 449 449
Ha! An Apple Car. I can see the stans buying the same car over and over with little to no advancements along the way.

3 weeks ago '21        #23
 myPOWER said
Do you think Teslaís donít perform?

You literally sound like an idiot.

If what you said was objectively true that would be Teslaís would have horrible resale value and a bunch of Teslaís would be available in 3rd party market right?

Well, Teslaís have one of the highest resale values and are not high in supply in 3rd party market.

Charge time is not as fast as gas, but itís the fastest in the industry.

Itís not just a Tesla issue, itís an Ev issue.

However if you live at home itís actually not an issue.
Tesla have high resale because there are not that many on the market in the first place. There are a little over a 1 milli on the market with exponentially more trying to buy.

Why would you have high supply in the 3rd party market when not that many cars are produced in the first place?

3 weeks ago '21        #24
 myPOWER said
You do no need to worry about charging if you live in a house or a place with a charger... almost all places in metropolitan cities are installing Ev chargers.

Iím not sure what youíre defining as a heavy use/daily driving vehicle is... but considering theyíre starting to be used as police cars and taxi cars... wtf YOU using a car for?

After owning a Tesla now for years, driving gas cars literally feels like working with old tech. All gas cars are outdated. Tesla owners understand this. New EV owners get this.

But hey, people refused to give up their horses back in the day too.

Some people built to progress. Some people built to do stay behind.
Typical Elon fanboy thinking he reinvented the wheel. Until there are as many EV chargers as gas stations your statement about gas cars being outdated is ridiculous (Unless you live in Silicon Valley). The EV market is still in its infancy and has a long way to go before its adopted in the mainstream. Elon would tell you this himself. You delusional fan boys just wanna fit in with the elites cause you got low self esteem and wanna feel apart of something. As of right now gas is the way to go in ten years you will probably have a solid point tho bud.

3 weeks ago '04        #25
qutaboi225  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 41394 41 K  Slaps total: 5111 5 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
You a smart dumb n*gga. The self drive technology is something that ALL companies are chasing. Also the tech needed to run the car efficiently. Tesla is light years ahead because they stole all the best engineers and programmers and they have the most run/test time..all this equates better performance overall. They have a 10 year leap on that. Not just his goofy truck designs but the actual tech to make the vehicles run.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  18
Title f*ght: Canelo Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders (5/8 8pm ET DAZN)
1089 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  12
Article inside Black Panther 2ís Synopsis Is Pretty Cryptic, But Michael B. Jordan H..
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+93online now  11
Video inside Man Goes Through His Girlfriend's Phone, Video Calls The Dude She Was D..
188 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+52online now  4
Article inside Police confirm Pop Smoke k*ller is 15, told entire story to a snitch ..
311 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy