Resident Evil Village's Lady Dimitrescu Chases You Like Nemesis & Mr. X

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
54 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '08        #1
1992 page views
37 comments

stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9934 9 K  Slaps total: 1643 1 K

visit this link https://screenrant.com/re .. -tyrant-chase/

Capcom has revealed that Lady Dimitrescu will pursue players in Resident Evil Village in the same manner as Nemesis and Mr. X from other recent games.

The news that Resident Evil Village fans have waited to hear has finally arrived, as Capcom has confirmed that Lady Dimitrescu will pursue the player throughout the game, just like Resident Evil 2 and 3's respective Mr. X and Nemesis. Given the online obsession with Lady Dimitrescu's figure, it's likely that some players won't be running very fast.

The original Resident Evil 2 introduced the concept of a stalker enemy to the series, in the form of Mr. X. These relentless foes pursue the player throughout the game and could only be temporarily stalled. The most famous of these enemies was Nemesis from Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, who was dispatched to k*ll the remaining members of the S.T.A.R.S. team after the events of the previous game. The modern remakes of Resident Evil 2 and 3 brought Mr. X and Nemesis back. They became even more terrifying, as they had more scope to chase players between areas (though Nemesis' pursuit programming was far more scripted and limited, lessening the tension).

Plot Twist: When she catches you she sits on your face!

+21   

best
worst
37 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 62601 62 K  Slaps total: 16994 16 K
You can already tell that some dudes are gonna be eager to get chased by her. Whereas in Resi 3, you NEVER wanted to bump into nemesis, especially when your low on Ammo, every corner and door entrance, youre praying he won’t show up

They made this women highly attractive and s*xual..... may take away from the horror in tyr game, by players wanting to see her lol

Got mine pre ordered so I’m ready!
+15   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4048 4 K  Slaps total: 296 296
I wonder which way they're going to go with this. Nemesis felt like more scripted events and you really didn't run into him that much whereas Mr X was always on patrol and it felt like you could run into him at any point in the police station.
+12   

2 weeks ago '12        #4
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 163876 163 K  Slaps total: 9785 9 K
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
kriskross00  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 95601 95 K  Slaps total: 10664 10 K
 KURUPTION!!! said
I wonder which way they're going to go with this. Nemesis felt like more scripted events and you really didn't run into him that much whereas Mr X was always on patrol and it felt like you could run into him at any point in the police station.
Well that's because in re2 u were mostly in 1 or 2 enclosed spots...where in re3 u kinda felt like u were always on the way to another spot..and usually outside
+3   

2 weeks ago '08        #6
stead21  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 PackerTrelli3 said
You can already tell that some dudes are gonna be eager to get chased by her. Whereas in Resi 3, you NEVER wanted to bump into nemesis, especially when your low on Ammo, every corner and door entrance, youre praying he won’t show up

They made this women highly attractive and s*xual..... may take away from the horror in tyr game, by players wanting to see her lol

Got mine pre ordered so I’m ready!
Naw, that bi*ch got Wolverine Claws,I'm dipping, I know I was being silly in the first post, she probably gone turn into some ugly a*s demon. I'm hype for this game, Capcom my All-time favorite Gaming Company! Too bad I got to play it on the PS4 Pro since I can't get my RTX card or PS5.
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #7
 KURUPTION!!! said
Nemesis was still a bi*ch. Mr X was a problem though.
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
 stead21 said
Naw, that bi*ch got Wolverine Claws,I'm dipping, I know I was being silly in the first post, she probably gone turn into some ugly a*s demon. I'm hype for this game, Capcom my All-time favorite Gaming Company! Too bad I got to play it on the PS4 Pro since I can't get my RTX card or PS5.
Lol all the reactions on YouTube and posts on social media are dudes saying they can’t wait for the encounter, hope she chokes them.... wanting her t*tties in her face etc s*xualizing makes her more welcoming than scary

But U right!!!! She’s gonna turn into some bug or worm. That’s how they did Alexia Ashford

I’m playing on the PS4 too tho. Idk the frame rate but I think the graphics will be about the same as PS5 is. Just like Hitman 3
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #9
 KURUPTION!!! said
You talkin about the OG nemesis or the remake?

Nemesis does appear at the same places, for the story purposes.... but after those are over, and your just exploring, he could appear at random... which is why u always gonna be prepared

Ammo, health kits and the right weapons and items on deck. So u don’t have to keep goin back and forth to an item box

2 weeks ago '17        #10
 stead21 said
I liked nemesis better than Mr. X tho

Still the best tyrant. I think the Bandersnatch woulda been next if it wasn’t a failed project
+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #11
 PackerTrelli3 said
Lol all the reactions on YouTube and posts on social media are dudes saying they can’t wait for the encounter, hope she chokes them.... wanting her t*tties in her face etc s*xualizing makes her more welcoming than scary

But U right!!!! She’s gonna turn into some bug or worm. That’s how they did Alexia Ashford

I’m playing on the PS4 too tho. Idk the frame rate but I think the graphics will be about the same as PS5 is. Just like Hitman 3
Yeah that PS4 Demo looked good! I think the main difference will be the load times. PS5 Load Times are pretty much non existent.

2 weeks ago '04        #12
dog4life 
Props total: 1083 1 K  Slaps total: 163 163
 stead21 said
I hated that n*gga like I am just trying to survive now I got to worry about zombies and you!?!? He was a fu*king tank too.
+6   

2 weeks ago '08        #13
 PackerTrelli3 said
I liked nemesis better than Mr. X tho

Still the best tyrant. I think the Bandersnatch woulda been next if it wasn’t a failed project
I feel you.
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #14
 dog4life said
I hated that n*gga like I am just trying to survive now I got to worry about zombies and you!?!? He was a fu*king tank too.
Lol, So True, Nemesis with that Cot Dang Rocket Launcher. Ugly looking mofo too!
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
 stead21 said
Yeah that PS4 Demo looked good! I think the main difference will be the load times. PS5 Load Times are pretty much non existent.
I can live with the load times. I grew up playing GTA lol
+4   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
JimDinO77  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25691 25 K  Slaps total: 3343 3 K
As a Pawg lover, I can already see this game being difficult
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #17
 dog4life said
That’s I made sure I kept my guns filled with ammo.... dont let him catch you tryna reload

2 weeks ago '16        #18
djbmp 
Props total: 5109 5 K  Slaps total: 214 214
+5   

2 weeks ago '08        #19
 djbmp said
/Thread
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #20
maranello550 
Props total: 420 420  Slaps total: 45 45
 JimDinO77 said
Wait until you see the pc mods on the pc version. When she is chasing you around the house,butt a*s nekkid.
+7   

2 weeks ago '04        #21
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 4048 4 K  Slaps total: 296 296
 PackerTrelli3 said
You talkin about the OG nemesis or the remake?

Nemesis does appear at the same places, for the story purposes.... but after those are over, and your just exploring, he could appear at random... which is why u always gonna be prepared

Ammo, health kits and the right weapons and items on deck. So u don’t have to keep goin back and forth to an item box
I was talking about the remakes. The originals both felt pretty scripted, Nemesis less so.

2 weeks ago '15        #22
Mal215 
Props total: 17601 17 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
 JimDinO77 said
Lmaooo

2 weeks ago '07        #23
J_Duece 
Props total: 5366 5 K  Slaps total: 413 413
She better sound like a thick bi*ch walking, I hate when a bi*ch with heels walking all hard and sh*t and you like i know this bi*ch gonna have a phat a*s. You turn around and you get rick rolled
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #24
DougNemguts 
Props total: 4532 4 K  Slaps total: 283 283

2 weeks ago '12        #25
ezduzit 
Props total: 34761 34 K  Slaps total: 3276 3 K
Yeah nemesis was a bi*ch
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+34online now  41
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+33online now  36
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
72 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+27online now  27
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  18
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Buys Up $50K Worth Of Dogecoin Amid Price Surge
266 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy