Shaq Admits That He's Just A Bit Jealous Of Rudy Gobert

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+34  88
30 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

3 weeks ago '15        #1
1330 page views
46 comments

People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 130153 130 K  Slaps total: 16076 16 K
Shaq Admits That He's Just A Bit Jealous Of Rudy Gobert

Shaq doesn't have much of a problem with Rudy Gobert, after all.
Shaq was one of the best big men of his generation and as far as NBA players go, some people have Shaq in their Top 10. Needless to say, Shaq has seen and done it all, and he knows how to evaluate talent. Sometimes though, Shaq comes across as a bit of a hater and that is exactly what happened earlier in the season as he continuously took some shots at the likes of Rudy Gobert on the Utah Jazz.

Gobert had just signed a $200 million deal and it had Shaq lacing into Rudy for his lack of offensive production. However, during an episode of The Rex Chapman Show, Gobert admitted that he actually had no issues with Gobert. Instead, he's actually a bit jealous of the player due to his massive salary.

ďThe reason why I bring up Rudy Gobert, people think Iím hating, itís not,Ē Shaq said. ďHeís a good big man, but Iím used to dealing with great big men. When I was coming up in high school, I already knew I couldnít compete with the Patrick Ewings and the [David] Robinsons, they were great and they werenít even making that much money. When I tell the story, people think, ĎOh youíre just jealous!í Yeah, I am jealous that heís making $250 [million]. Yeah, Iíll say Iím jealous. However, for this game of ours, it can motivate a young kid todayÖ All these guys that are watching, this is what motivates them.Ē

It's surprising to hear Shaq be honest about this kind of jealousy although, in a way, you kind of have to admire it. Not to mention, Gobert and the Jazz are having an incredible season, which has forced Shaq to admit defeat.
visit this link https://www.hotnewhiphop. .. ws.130495.html
+7   

best
worst
46 comments

3 weeks ago '16        #2
honda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34165 34 K  Slaps total: 3547 3 K
I'm not hating on him. He just makes too much money and I'm motivating kids by saying hey look you can make a lot of money if that bum is getting that. Shaq is wild. I feel like Shaq makes way too much money to not understand why players make more these days especially the best players on franchises that don't get free agents
+14   

3 weeks ago '07        #3
Cartel-Clipz 
Props total: 76900 76 K  Slaps total: 4683 4 K
Shaq is an insecure grown man
+19   

3 weeks ago '20        #4
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13190 13 K  Slaps total: 2069 2 K
 honda said
I'm not hating on him. He just makes too much money and I'm motivating kids by saying hey look you can make a lot of money if that bum is getting that. Shaq is wild. I feel like Shaq makes way too much money to not understand why players make more these days especially the best players on franchises that don't get free agents
He gets it but he doesn't think they deserve it. Rudy doesn't deserve to make more this contract than Shaq made damn near his whole career
+6   

3 weeks ago '20        #5
Abso 
Props total: 15606 15 K  Slaps total: 1863 1 K
Shaq you top 15 all time

Get da fu*k out your feelings
+6   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 60659 60 K  Slaps total: 12257 12 K
Shaq tap dancing in every commercial for money of course he's jealous
+10   

3 weeks ago '04        #7
Big Stuwop 
Props total: 21234 21 K  Slaps total: 5126 5 K
Smh Shaq. He really gonna hate Embiid when he gets a new contract.
+4   

3 weeks ago '05        #8
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94000 94 K  Slaps total: 25745 25 K
Shaq insecure because he knows he ain't play anyone in the finals and when he did he got swept.

This the same dude that couldnt lead

Elden campbell
Robert horry
Eddie jones
Kobe bryant
Nick van exel

To a finals...

RIP Kobe

3 weeks ago '08        #9
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63138 63 K  Slaps total: 3532 3 K
This some female sh*t
+3   

3 weeks ago '21        #10
King856 
Props total: 4440 4 K  Slaps total: 2036 2 K
 Abso said
Shaq you top 15 all time

Get da fu*k out your feelings
They hate to see these average a*s players making all that coin. Imagine not being an all star and making 400k a game. Not a year. A game
+5   

3 weeks ago '21        #11
King856 
 Big Stuwop said
Smh Shaq. He really gonna hate Embiid when he gets a new contract.
I think his point is Rudy ain’t great but paid like he is. Embiid worth every dollar when healthy

Last edited by King856; 04-19-2021 at 04:05 PM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '13        #12
Polo P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 8589 8 K  Slaps total: 2950 2 K
Id hate on rudy too if im a 25/12 player in my prime and u like 10-10 making 250
+11   

3 weeks ago '15        #13
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41844 41 K  Slaps total: 20574 20 K
Gobert entered that draymond conversation

He’s right if you’re 7 foot and in highschool forget about skill you can get paid for being a brute.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #14
LeastLoved 
Props total: 7012 7 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
 King856 said
I think his point is Rudy ainít great but laid like he is. Embiid worth every dollar when healthy
i mean he's the centerpiece for the league's best team right now.

jazz are near the top of every defensive/ rebounding category including statistic differentials. sure he only averages 14, but he does it at a 67% clip... as someone who has had to watch daniel theis play center for the last 2 years... trust Rudy is worth the max

3 weeks ago '17        #15
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 64398 64 K  Slaps total: 17649 17 K
Motivate these kids that’s it’s all about the money???

Funny how that’s what rap has turned into as well. Interesting

3 weeks ago '09        #16
dadon85 
Props total: 41733 41 K  Slaps total: 4454 4 K

3 weeks ago '20        #17
SuperSlimey215 
Props total: 3629 3 K  Slaps total: 776 776
 LeastLoved said

jazz are near the top of every defensive/ rebounding category including statistic differentials. sure he only averages 14, but he does it at a 67% clip... as someone who has had to watch daniel theis play center for the last 2 years... trust Rudy is worth the max
I wouldnít say heís worth the max because heís one dimensional. If heís not contributing on the defensive end heís not helping your team win, at all. Iíve seen the Jazz go small and just run people out of the building. Heís a great defensive player though so he definitely deserves a handsome contract but Max contracts are for franchise players IMO and I get the Utah isnít attractive for free agents so they literally have to pay him but heís just not that player that should be getting paid like that.

3 weeks ago '05        #18
legacy313 
Props total: 9447 9 K  Slaps total: 1484 1 K
 Dun Language said
Shaq insecure because he knows he ain't play anyone in the finals and when he did he got swept.

This the same dude that couldnt lead

Elden campbell
Robert horry
Eddie jones
Kobe bryant
Nick van exel

To a finals...

RIP Kobe
Shaq has been swept 6 times in his career, nobody ever mentions that

3 weeks ago '19        #19
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 32944 32 K  Slaps total: 25153 25 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
Motivate these kids thatís itís all about the money???

Funny how thatís what rap has turned into as well. Interesting
Just like rap, being a professional basketball player is a career.. why would it be about anything other than money?

3 weeks ago '21        #20
King856 
 LeastLoved said

NBA regular season is a joke. I’m a sixers fan I put no stock in their regular season record. That doesn’t make someone the best team.
And Rudy been in league 10 years. He’s still not great all around player . Jazz will never win with him as a centerpiece

3 weeks ago '16        #21
LeastLoved 
 SuperSlimey215 said
I wouldnít say heís worth the max because heís one dimensional. If heís not contributing on the defensive end heís not helping your team win, at all. Iíve seen the Jazz go small and just run people out of the building. Heís a great defensive player though so he definitely deserves a handsome contract but Max contracts are for franchise players IMO and I get the Utah isnít attractive for free agents so they literally have to pay him but heís just not that player that should be getting paid like that.
Well even if you don't consider Gobert a franchise player (he is), your opinion doesnt hold reality when guys like gordon hayward are getting 120mill and brandon ingram is getting 160mill ... All deep analytic stats like raptor ratings/RPM/EWA etc have Gobert in the top 5... he's top 20 PER annually. You know who's not in either of those categories? ANYONE else on the Jazz... he's the most valuable player on the league's best team. Don't get me wrong though the team is deep as sh*t, and sure they may succeed playing small ball at times, but the Lakers are winning games without Lebron that doesn't change the fact that they are proven to be better with him.
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #22
LeastLoved 
 King856 said
NBA regular season is a joke. Iím a sixers fan I put no stock in their regular season record. That doesnít make someone the best team.
And Rudy been in league 10 years. Heís still not great all around player . Jazz will never win with him as a centerpiece
the Jazz will never win because they are in Utah bro... lol the players themselves have said this. it's an entertainment league. they've been one of the better teams the past 5 years. Rudy is in his prime and they're now the #1 seed. you can't ask for much more, do you think the NBA wants a Utah/Milwaukee finals?

3 weeks ago '21        #23
King856 
 LeastLoved said
the Jazz will never win because they are in Utah bro... lol the players themselves have said this. it's an entertainment league. they've been one of the better teams the past 5 years. Rudy is in his prime and they're now the #1 seed. you can't ask for much more, do you think the NBA wants a Utah/Milwaukee finals?
You donít win paying a defensive guy 35 million unless you got 2 of the greatest shooters ever. Lol

3 weeks ago '04        #24
dblock187s 
Props total: 6545 6 K  Slaps total: 1168 1 K
Shaqs legacy can easily be over looked not even gonna front

3 weeks ago '15        #25
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41844 41 K  Slaps total: 20574 20 K
BX riding for gobert
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  38
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
204 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  24
Video inside Pooh Shiesty on IG Live responds to screenshot of him with tr@nny
24 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+67online now  21
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices