Black Scientist Stalked & Threatened for 10+ Years Over Tap Water Chemical Discovery

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '19        #1
2640 page views
61 comments

Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 68819 68 K  Slaps total: 10667 10 K
Black Scientist Stalked & Threatened for 10+ Years Over Tap Water Chemical Discovery

visit this link https://www.democracynow. .. yrone_hayes_on

Last edited by Anomic; 04-19-2021 at 02:50 PM..
+54   

best
worst
61 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Cliffs: They hacked his email, threatened his family, etc over discovering that Atrazine leads to genital reversal or stunted genital growth or homos*xual activity in frogs from Atrazine exposure in tap water and how it can relate to humans.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Last edited by Anomic; 04-19-2021 at 02:23 PM..
+62   

3 weeks ago '07        #3
Exquisit 
Props total: 1618 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
+20   

3 weeks ago '09        #4
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 9687 9 K  Slaps total: 2357 2 K
 Anomic said
Cliffs: They hacked his email, threatened his family, etc over discovering that Atrazine leads to genital reversal or stunted genital growth or homos*xual activity in frogs from Atrazine exposure and how it can relate to humans.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
Wild thats the stuff they were saying was in subway bread for a hot minute. Think they just never took it out and quieted the story. Something with an A that's wild they been poisoning the water supply with all kind of sh*t. Why they never talk about the fluoride tho?
+14   

3 weeks ago '15        #5
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 54009 54 K  Slaps total: 8188 8 K
 Anomic said
Cliffs: They hacked his email, threatened his family, etc over discovering that Atrazine leads to genital reversal or stunted genital growth or homos*xual activity in frogs from Atrazine exposure.

I use a lot of different insecticides in my trade.
Chemical reps really been pushing a Atrazine product called Azatrol as an “organic”
Pesticide. I bought a bottle just because people like the title of “organic”. I’ve been asked to use “organic” products a lot more the last 5 or so years. Most of them suck and can only be used in certain applications. Usually after seeing the results of “organic” lawn fertilizer, they whisper and tell me to “put some of the good stuff in”. They only want organic products because of what their neighbor thinks, usually not because of their concern for the environment. Even the ones who seem to care, want a hella green and weed free lawn. Dandelions and clover are still hated over their concern for the environment. Even though if applied correctly, it’s totally safe for the applicator and the soil or ground water. But they don’t know that and every year I have to explain that. They watch a few Netflix docs and think the know more about the chemicals I’ve used for over a decade. Their dog, child, gets sick and they automatically blame the chemicals. Every time they end up finding out the child or dog ate or got into some other sht. One time the mother found out their kid was eating some damn mothballs after accusing me and the herbicide of getting him sick.
+24   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
 DamianDragunov said
Chemical reps really been pushing a Atrazine product called Azatrol as an “organic”
Pesticide. I bought a bottle just because people like the title of “organic”. I’ve been asked to use “organic” products a lot more the last 5 or so years. Most of them suck and can only be used in certain applications. Usually after seeing the results of “organic” lawn fertilizer, they whisper and tell me to “put some of the good stuff in”. They only want organic products because of what their neighbor thinks, usually not because of their concern for the environment. Even the ones who seem to care, want a hella green and weed free lawn. Dandelions and clover are still hated over their concern for the environment. Even though if applied correctly, it’s totally safe for the applicator and the soil or ground water. But they don’t know that and every year I have to explain that. They watch a few Netflix docs and think the know more about the chemicals I’ve used for over a decade. Their dog, child, gets sick and they automatically blame the chemicals. Every time they end up finding out the child or dog ate or got into some other sht. One time the mother found out their kid was eating some damn mothballs after accusing me and the herbicide of getting him sick.
U say all that to say what???

U aint disprove his claim of it doing what it did to frogs or humans

Not all chemicals are equal and this thread was about atrazine in tap water not lawn fertillizer(even tho that's where atrazine comes from).

You're more exposed if u drink it in tap water daily then if u walk barefoot in your lawn or smell the fumes of it(from your lawn).

Last edited by Anomic; 04-19-2021 at 02:27 PM..
+28   

3 weeks ago '19        #7
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29755 29 K  Slaps total: 8009 8 K
 Anomic said
Cliffs: They hacked his email, threatened his family, etc over discovering that Atrazine leads to genital reversal or stunted genital growth or homos*xual activity in frogs from Atrazine exposure in tap water and how it can relate to humans.

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
I use to listen to democracy Now every morning, I don't have the time now smh.
+7   

3 weeks ago '19        #8
 ZigZag said
I use to listen to democracy Now every morning, I don't have the time now smh.
How biased are they?? Ion know em like that

3 weeks ago '08        #9
portis187 
Props total: 6675 6 K  Slaps total: 4309 4 K
remember that white dude who invented the water fuel cell for cars. Then was mysteriously k*lled

+34   

3 weeks ago '19        #10
 faceoffizhere said
Wild thats the stuff they were saying was in subway bread for a hot minute. Think they just never took it out and quieted the story. Something with an A that's wild they been poisoning the water supply with all kind of sh*t. Why they never talk about the fluoride tho?
They actually just put water fluoridation in the new King Kong VS Godzilla movie
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
 portis187 said
remember that white dude who invented the water fuel cell for cars. Then was mysteriously k*lled

They problem is greed. They wanna patent it and make they own business off of it and get attention

If he gave it out to the public and stayed on the hush(never get on TV) he'd prolly be alive rn
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #12
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 29755 29 K  Slaps total: 8009 8 K
 Anomic said
How biased are they?? Ion know em like that
IDK, but they use to be very informative.
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #13
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 72603 72 K  Slaps total: 7776 7 K
How do you get atrazine out of the water on our own?
+4   

3 weeks ago '19        #14
 kuul said
How do you get atrazine out of the water on our own?

Atrazine can be reduced below 3 ppb in drinking water using granular activated carbon filtration

Here’s the positive news. An affordable high quality activated carbon / carbon block filter will remove atrazine and other herbicides almost completely.

These filters come in several different models

Filtere Carafes/pitchers
Faucet filters
Under the sink filters
Whole house filters

+10   

3 weeks ago '20        #15
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29972 29 K  Slaps total: 5788 5 K
This is old af ,the tadpoles are deformed

Last edited by Xiox; 04-19-2021 at 08:28 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #16
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 72603 72 K  Slaps total: 7776 7 K
 Anomic said

Atrazine can be reduced below 3 ppb in drinking water using granular activated carbon filtration

Here’s the positive news. An affordable high quality activated carbon / carbon block filter will remove atrazine and other herbicides almost completely.

These filters come in several different models

Filtere Carafes/pitchers
Faucet filters
Under the sink filters
Whole house filters

Ill just have to stay salt petered for now. I figured it was going to be a whole filtration system. So everybody who grew up drinkin sodas and juices without water are fertile as fu*k lol
+3   

3 weeks ago '14        #17
Yosado 
Props total: 17806 17 K  Slaps total: 1428 1 K
Him & That Other Black Guy That Mysteriously Was Found In A River After Discovering "They" Were Conducting Experiments On Nullifying African Male Fertility In The CDC.
+10   

3 weeks ago '19        #18
 Yosado said
Him & That Other Black Guy That Mysteriously Was Found In A River After Discovering "They" Were Conducting Experiments On Nullifying African Male Fertility In The CDC.
Why they always choose the river tho??

From like 2015-2018 there was around 60 or 70 holistic doctors found dead near/in rivers
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #19
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 54009 54 K  Slaps total: 8188 8 K
 Anomic said
U say all that to say what???

U aint disprove his claim of it doing what it did to frogs or humans

Not all chemicals are equal and this thread was about atrazine in tap water not lawn fertillizer(even tho that's where atrazine comes from).

You're more exposed if u drink it in tap water daily then if u walk barefoot in your lawn or smell the fumes of it(from your lawn).

I’m just saying I’m familiar with the chemical and how the chemical reps were pushing it hard for awhile. Then added in my experiences with chemicals and the public.
Nothing more. My water comes from a well, so it’s not treated or anything like most peoples. I don’t doubt his findings. I’m not trying to debunk the article or anything.

3 weeks ago '07        #20
LOpacino 
Props total: 3487 3 K  Slaps total: 486 486
 DamianDragunov said
Are you a lawn tech or pest tech??
+1   

3 weeks ago '12        #21
daman729 
Props total: 57145 57 K  Slaps total: 2262 2 K
Reverse osmosis water with added electrolytes >>>>>>>>
+3   

3 weeks ago '04        #22
R Dot 
Props total: 4017 4 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
This is a good video on Taylor Hayes

+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 64354 64 K  Slaps total: 17645 17 K
 Xiox said
This is old af ,the todpoles are deformed
What’s a todpole?
+5   

3 weeks ago '15        #24
black tesla 
Props total: 4664 4 K  Slaps total: 267 267
The first 5 minutes is wild. If this affects humans in any way it explains alot

+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #25
FashCashVasquez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3607 3 K  Slaps total: 1795 1 K
Republic > democracy

Look up what those terms mean
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+32online now  38
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
194 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+35online now  23
Vince made the Call: Booker T-Triple H Segment Pulled From A&E’s “Biography”
152 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+67online now  22
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices