Latina Chick Breaks Down How Being In The Friend Zone Is Extremely Beneficial To Men

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+26  72
25 replies  @movies

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '17        #1
2423 page views
29 comments

Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 7205 7 K  Slaps total: 5724 5 K
Latina Chick Breaks Down How Being In The Friend Zone Is Extremely Beneficial To Men

best
worst
29 comments

3 weeks ago '13        #2
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32522 32 K  Slaps total: 3825 3 K
There is a difference between being in the friend zone and having bad bi*ches as friends.
+39   

3 weeks ago '17        #3
Youngboss  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15 OP
Props total: 7205 7 K  Slaps total: 5724 5 K
 Facts B said
There is a difference between being in the friend zone and having bad bi*ches as friends.
as long as they bringing something to the table but this is not the case for most men they be simpin

3 weeks ago '17        #4
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22108 22 K  Slaps total: 3128 3 K
Slapped OP and anybody taking these scripted videos seriously
+23   

3 weeks ago '10        #5
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 62076 62 K  Slaps total: 13979 13 K
 Facts B said
 one il matt 56 said
Slapped OP and anybody taking these scripted videos seriously
Crazy how both of these are facts

+9   

3 weeks ago '17        #6
FCWGM 
Props total: 6371 6 K  Slaps total: 645 645
Slap and youtube downvote

+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #7
ibarackedyomama 
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 634 634
If you a grown a*s man and you still falling for this trap you deserve to get played.
+11   

3 weeks ago '21        #8
FredoBangz 
Props total: 416 416  Slaps total: 200 200
I'll gladly put myself in the friend zone with every chick I meet because I don't want s*x nor do I need s*x from them. The power of a friend zone woman is that she acts as a sweetener to the room and the best ones know how to play the game to your advantage.

I have a roster of 100% platonic female friends who are BAD. I use them as lure to fish even badder women when I'm out and about the same way they use me to introduce them to other well-to-do men.

That said, I've never met a woman in real life that I wanted to hit, so I tend to add them to my stable. I've already knocked down a fair number of pr0n stars from my bucket list, though.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #9
Blat 
Props total: 413 413  Slaps total: 63 63
If you friends wit a baddie who friends wit some baddies,you gon luck up depending on the age. Either the bi*ch who friend zone you gon eventually get jealous when her friends ask or be talkin about you or you gon strike one of her friends.
+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #10
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19691 19 K  Slaps total: 866 866
Im familiar with the simp meaning of friend zone but my situation is different.

Im friends with some of my ex's... I dont take them out or buy anything for them.

I dont have a problem looking out in rare emergency situations as long as i get my funds back.

I dont contact them when their in relationships or dealing with somebody.

I do smash from time to time.
+3   

3 weeks ago '19        #11
RANK ONE 
Props total: 2677 2 K  Slaps total: 1737 1 K
 FredoBangz said
That said, I've never met a woman in real life that I wanted to hit
Why not?

3 weeks ago '04        #12
kidd247 
Props total: 2812 2 K  Slaps total: 386 386
I got annoyed with her hesitation to answer within 15-20 seconds and ditched the rest of the video..

But speaking from experience and being annoyed by every MF that thinks men and women can't be friends or hangout w/out fu*king; the "friend zone" isn't bad at all IF you are in that zone with females/friends you're not trying to fu*k anyways. I don't really go out much, I'm on my own run - but when I do step out to a bar/restaurant or whatever, I usually go with at least 2-3 of my good female friends. We kinda have this group hangout thing we do every so often. It can do WONDERS for single men if you play it right. For example, approaching a female that you're actually interested while in the presence of your "friend zoned" females can be a good look. She'll likely take note that you were already with a pack of females and still took the time and effort to approach her.

Know your position and how to play the hand that's dealt, is what I'd say..

3 weeks ago '16        #13
Jiggy21 
Props total: 221 221  Slaps total: 20 20
 FredoBangz said
I'll gladly put myself in the friend zone with every chick I meet because I don't want s*x nor do I need s*x from them. The power of a friend zone woman is that she acts as a sweetener to the room and the best ones know how to play the game to your advantage.

I have a roster of 100% platonic female friends who are BAD. I use them as lure to fish even badder women when I'm out and about the same way they use me to introduce them to other well-to-do men.

That said, I've never met a woman in real life that I wanted to hit, so I tend to add them to my stable. I've already knocked down a fair number of “MALE” pr0n stars from my bucket list, though.

You sounding hella gay
+4   

3 weeks ago '21        #14
FredoBangz 
 Jiggy21 said

You sounding hella gay
If you say so. s*x don't motivate me like it do y'all. That's what makes women choose me.

3 weeks ago '09        #15
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 9688 9 K  Slaps total: 2358 2 K
 Silencer said
Im familiar with the simp meaning of friend zone but my situation is different.

Im friends with some of my ex's... I dont take them out or buy anything for them.

I dont have a problem looking out in rare emergency situations as long as i get my funds back.

I dont contact them when their in relationships or dealing with somebody.

I do smash from time to time.
Said all this to say "I am not in the friendzone" lmaooo
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #16
FredoBangz 
 RANK ONE said
Why not?
s*x doesn't motivate me. It's as much a tool to me as a Philips-head screwdriver.

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '11        #17
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19691 19 K  Slaps total: 866 866
 faceoffizhere said
Said all this to say "I am not in the friendzone" lmaooo
LoL

I cant be just friends with a woman if I cant hit is why I should have originally said
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #18
franchise  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9150 9 K  Slaps total: 856 856
 FCWGM said
Slap and youtube downvote

dont click the youtube and dont even click downvote

youtube treats upvote or downvote the same - as an interaction, which then helps them promote the video further.

3 weeks ago '05        #19
hustlehard365 
Props total: 3034 3 K  Slaps total: 299 299
 Blat said
If you friends wit a baddie who friends wit some baddies,you gon luck up depending on the age. Either the bi*ch who friend zone you gon eventually get jealous when her friends ask or be talkin about you or you gon strike one of her friends.
Facts this chick friend zoned me crazy NO CHANCE of ever breaking through just wasn’t her type. Her cousin had better body perfect smile gave me crazy play. At 18 that situation kept me from changing up and showed me just being me really worked
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #20
PeeKwod 
Props total: 5749 5 K  Slaps total: 232 232
 FredoBangz said

That said, I've never met a woman in real life that I wanted to hit, so I tend to add them to my stable. I've already knocked down a fair number of pr0n stars from my bucket list, though.

^^ that part
+2   

3 weeks ago '20        #21
fremontitic 
Props total: 612 612  Slaps total: 60 60
I always sing this song to myself..
No Friend Zone
No Friend Zone
They Knoooow better
They knoooow better

Corny but it works for me!

If I want to be with you and you dont want to be with me?
We can be friends..
Hi and bye friends!

3 weeks ago '19        #22
Purpleswag23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 14697 14 K  Slaps total: 2352 2 K
 FredoBangz said

as long as you not simping. do yo thang brother
+1   

3 weeks ago '17        #23
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 13744 13 K  Slaps total: 1237 1 K
 FredoBangz said
If you say so. s*x don't motivate me like it do y'all. That's what makes women choose me.
Your a man with a p*nis.

Stop with that holier then thou attitude. We know better
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #24
justinjones 
Props total: 38501 38 K  Slaps total: 1953 1 K
 FredoBangz said
s*x doesn't motivate me. It's as much a tool to me as a Philips-head screwdriver.

Not saying you have to fu*k every girl you see but if you don’t want any then are you just as*xual?
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #25
He Hate Me 
Props total: 38573 38 K  Slaps total: 3520 3 K
 Facts B said
If you tryna smash and get friend zone then you are a sucka staying around but if it’s mutual homie sh*t I see know problem.

I be trying to tell n*ggas. All my female friends have a*sisted me in some a*s, while your 70% of my guy friends be c*ck blocking or dirty mackin’
+3   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+33online now  86
May 10 - Magnet Sticks To Spot Where Woman Got Vaccinated, Others See Antennae..
204 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  38
Video inside Would you pay for it? Tijuana prices
272 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+47online now  23
May 11 - BREAKING: Rocket to be fired on Tel Aviv in 23 minutes