People have already started GoFund me to help pay back them PPP loans

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
177 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '19        #1
9078 page views
149 comments

DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 42678 42 K  Slaps total: 3805 3 K
People have already started GoFund me to help pay back them PPP loans

They thought they could scam the system now they about to do time

+158   

best
worst
149 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 6635 6 K  Slaps total: 2081 2 K
Hope is fake, if not fu*k it. If anyone is dumb enough to donate to them more power to them.

Thinking Uncle Sam gonna get scammed without
+68   

4 weeks ago '14        #3
Aries  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 51608 51 K  Slaps total: 6459 6 K
I guarantee those are fake
+118   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
LuxG2 
Props total: 6274 6 K  Slaps total: 1099 1 K
This is fake, I got the PPP & right after I got it my bank sent me the paperwork for the loan forgiveness. Same happened with my wife.

Or

Since these are ignorant n*ggas they probably don’t even know about the loan forgiveness or even working with their bank/loan officer to find the “loopholes”
+71   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
guccibandana 
Props total: 3942 3 K  Slaps total: 893 893
 LuxG2 said
This is fake, I got the PPP & right after I got it my bank sent me the paperwork for the loan forgiveness. Same happened with my wife.

Or

Since these are ignorant n*ggas they probably don’t even know about the loan forgiveness or even working with their bank/loan officer to find the “loopholes”
Gotta have a business
+34   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51973 51 K  Slaps total: 8161 8 K
 LuxG2 said

Or

Smh n*ggas probably getting scammed the damn self lol

Somebody might jus be smart enough to know people dumb.

Speaking of which I need to file for mine. I drove some uber.
+9   

4 weeks ago '10        #7
bunun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11429 11 K  Slaps total: 1023 1 K
probably racist trump supporters impersonating black people, why would you choose these pics for a gofundme
+58   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
authenic 
Props total: 4696 4 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
 DadeCounty said

They thought they could scam the system now they about to do time

forgiveness is easy these people just scam gofundme
+15   

4 weeks ago '11        #9
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 14119 14 K  Slaps total: 1877 1 K
some pasty white troll behind these like always
+61   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
On Meds 
Props total: 7645 7 K  Slaps total: 1042 1 K
Mannnn gtf out of here. Now I was out here pandemic finessing like a mf but Imy black a*s knew good and got damn well to stay my a*s far away from that ppp situation. sh*t was way to easy to do and way to good to be true. I knew for a fact that sh*t was a one way ticket to the feds. On top of that; the dumb a*ses that were brave enough to do did so with no type of discretion lol. n*ggas took to ig to stunt as soon as that sh*t hit their accounts. That ppp sh*t wasn't sh*t but a Classic bait em move and n*ggas fell for it in droves. As soon as I seen that they was pre-approving them sh*ts in the beginning; I knew what time it was.

Last edited by On Meds; 04-19-2021 at 12:15 PM..
+23   

4 weeks ago '15        #11
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 40466 40 K  Slaps total: 5599 5 K
Scam within a scam settings

+37   

4 weeks ago '20        #12
Bateman 
Props total: 10808 10 K  Slaps total: 814 814
 LuxG2 said

Or

You’d be surprised

I know a couple low lives that have been scamming PPP and unemployment for the past year using stolen identities and fake profiles

These n*ggas didn’t even graduate high school but figured out how to scam PPP

Government right now are too backed up to single out the fake scams from the legit businesses but eventually it’s gonna catch up to the scammers

No bullsh*t one of these dudes is pulling in $8000 a week on these scams
+25   

4 weeks ago '06        #13
Storchaveli  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20935 20 K  Slaps total: 4386 4 K
 On Meds said
Mannnn gtf out of here. Now I was out here pandemic scamming like a mf.
+6   

4 weeks ago '21        #14
LuxG2 
Props total: 6274 6 K  Slaps total: 1099 1 K
 guccibandana said
Gotta have a business
I thought this was known...2 years of tax returns. You couldn’t just make a business up that day.
+7   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 62384 62 K  Slaps total: 14083 14 K
 On Meds said
Mannnn gtf out of here. Now I was out here pandemic scamming like a mf but Imy black a*s knew good and got damn well to stay my a*s far away from that ppp situation. sh*t was way to easy to do and way to good to be true. I knew for a fact that sh*t was a one way ticket to the feds. On top of that; the dumb a*ses that were brave enough to do did so with no type of discretion lol. n*ggas took to ig to stunt as soon as that sh*t hit their accounts. That ppp sh*t wasn't sh*t but a Classic bait em move and n*ggas fell for it in droves. As soon as I seen that they was pre-approving them sh*ts in the beginning; I knew what time it was.
My homie and his brother got indicted on some Covid relief loan scam. Dude in major trouble. Dude tried to scam over 7 Million from the government. They caught him at 600K. They charging him with wire fraud, money laundering, and some other sh*t. Facing up to 20 years in prison. They got text messages and all that sh*t. Talking about he filled out the paperwork wrong? Negro Please....
+25   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 5470 5 K  Slaps total: 936 936
There was a Kat on here arguing with me saying you good ain't nothing gonna happen. ....you won't have to pay back anything.....I fu*kin told you .....like they just gonna give you money just to give you money ......get the fu*k outta here .....the same why u scammed and got that money take ur scamming a*s to jail .....you should have flipped that money so when big uncle comes asking for his racks you got it........but you dumb motherfu*kers don't listen ........hard head means soft behind ......literally
+17   

4 weeks ago '20        #17
Jimmy2times 
Props total: 16125 16 K  Slaps total: 1303 1 K
Someone I met thru a friend was offering to “get me” 20k as a grant as long as I had a EIN.

On the outside I was on some as I prepared my “no”....

On the inside was all sorts of and

Foh bi*ch
+14   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
On Meds 
 FireBeats said
My homie and his brother got indicted on some Covid relief loan scam. Dude in major trouble. Dude tried to scam over 7 Million from the government. They caught him at 600K. They charging him with wire fraud, money laundering, and some other sh*t. Facing up to 20 years in prison. They got text messages and all that sh*t. Talking about he filled out the paperwork wrong? Negro Please....
Yeah he cooked. I was telling mf from the start to not even touch that sh*t. The first place they look is to see if you got any correspondence with the irs and as you can guess none of the do and that's when they start building the case. Actually got hella Preachers bout to go down for that sh*t lol.
+14   

4 weeks ago '05        #19
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23820 23 K  Slaps total: 2497 2 K
 LuxG2 said

Or

Loan forgiveness are not “loopholes,” as the guidelines are pretty clear.

People that get fu*ked over with this were just trying to scam the system and now it’s biting them in the a*s.

Last edited by pnoi89; 04-19-2021 at 12:34 PM..
+12   

4 weeks ago '15        #20
Mal215 
Props total: 17667 17 K  Slaps total: 2263 2 K
 guccibandana said
Gotta have a business
Allegedly
+3   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
On Meds 
 Storchaveli said

Last edited by On Meds; 04-19-2021 at 12:57 PM..
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #22
Mal215 
 Bateman said
You’d be surprised

I know a couple low lives that have been scamming PPP and unemployment for the past year using stolen identities and fake profiles

These n*ggas didn’t even graduate high school but figured out how to scam PPP

Government right now are too backed up to single out the fake scams from the legit businesses but eventually it’s gonna catch up to the scammers

No bullsh*t one of these dudes is pulling in $8000 a week on these scams
Pm the sauce
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #23
Mal215 
Gotta hide them ips

4 weeks ago '20        #24
Mombaba  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 16945 16 K  Slaps total: 17990 17 K
Where are links, I’m willin go to donut a couple hundreds? I will never make fun of people struggling like tha rest of yall. Karma works in mysterious ways!

4 weeks ago '18        #25
Dehone 
Props total: 54048 54 K  Slaps total: 2207 2 K
Last one gotta be fake. Just took the most ignorant looking pic of some nikkas and made a phony gofundme
+26   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+88online now  42
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+96online now  28
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail