ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+63  80
99 replies  @wild'ish

most viewed right now
-66  52
250 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '15        #1
634 page views
8 comments

Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6065 6 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
Courts Gives The OK To Bar Cops With High IQs

visit this link https://abcnews.go.com/US .. story?id=95836

A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city........

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in New York upheld a lower court’s decision that the city did not discriminate against Robert Jordan because the same standards were applied to everyone who took the test.

“This kind of puts an official face on discrimination in America against people of a certain class,” Jordan said today from his Waterford home. “I maintain you have no more control over your basic intelligence than your eye color or your gender or anything else.”

He said he does not plan to take any further legal action.

Jordan, a 49-year-old college graduate, took the exam in 1996 and scored 33 points, the equivalent of an IQ of 125. But New London police interviewed only candidates who scored 20 to 27, on the theory that those who scored too high could get bored with police work and leave soon after undergoing costly training.

Most Cops Just Above Normal The average score nationally for police officers is 21 to 22, the equivalent of an IQ of 104, or just a little above average.

Jordan alleged his rejection from the police force was discrimination. He sued the city, saying his civil rights were violated because he was denied equal protection under the law.

But the U.S. District Court found that New London had “shown a rational basis for the policy.” In a ruling dated Aug. 23, the 2nd Circuit agreed. The court said the policy might be unwise but was a rational way to reduce job turnover.

Jordan has worked as a prison guard since he took the test.
We have a standard to maintain image

+21   

best
worst
8 comments

3 weeks ago '19        #2
aaf192020 
Props total: 18190 18 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
So basically They hire people with no ambition to do anything great in life? Like not even the Superiors are allowed to be more intelligent? Everyone is just smart enough to follow orders but too dumb to ask questions.
+24   

2 weeks ago '15        #3
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 6065 6 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
 aaf192020 said
So basically They hire people with no ambition to do anything great in life? Like not even the Superiors are allowed to be more intelligent? Everyone is just smart enough to follow orders but too dumb to ask questions.
Smart people ask questions. Every cop I've met is a jarhead that can't think for himself.

You speak to one, you've spoken to all of em.
+18   

2 weeks ago '19        #4
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68074 68 K  Slaps total: 10553 10 K
 aaf192020 said
Yup. Doing the bare minimum, it's the american way
+5   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
roddy got white  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43648 43 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K
So cops are legally stupid. Noted
+15   

2 weeks ago '20        #6
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29493 29 K  Slaps total: 5715 5 K
Well it's been proven that people with high iq gets bored real quick of doing the same thing daily
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #7
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44643 44 K  Slaps total: 2334 2 K
 aaf192020 said
This is fax..... between the IQ criteria and the psych exam they know exactly what candidates they are targeting

No leaders, no critical thinkers, just soldiers...
but problems emerge because when you give idiots authority they become dangerous to those they yield authority over

Last edited by confidential1; 04-19-2021 at 08:14 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #8
aaf192020 
Props total: 18190 18 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 confidential1 said
This is fax..... between the IQ criteria and the psych exam they know exactly what candidates they are targeting

No leaders, no critical thinkers, just soldiers...
but problems emerge because when you give idiots authority they become dangerous to those they yield authority over
Bruh when I was 17 I almost lost my fulltime job because these detectives couldn't do detective work. They was literally harassing me at work and home trying get me to confess to a crime I had no idea or nothing to do with.

Come to find out dude got turned in by his friends. Homie was a a 5'11" 240 lbs former linebacker for University of Michigan. Mind you at that time I was 6'4" 175 lbs.

The only link between us was one witness said he had a Nike headband on. When the lady who had to apologize to my family told us that my mom went nuts. I was livid. A fxcking headband my nxgga?????!!!!!
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #9
Dehone 
Props total: 52935 52 K  Slaps total: 2185 2 K

Yup, they do that
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  22
Image(s) inside Ethereum Classic
122 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+86online now  16
🔥BILL BELLAMY Tells Hilarious Story On How He Figured Out MAGIC JO..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
Article inside Only 100 Wallets Control 98% Of Doge Coin 50 Billion Dollar Market Cap
39 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+53online now  8
Video inside Greatest Breakfast Club Interview ever?
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy