ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
-35  185
139 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+31  154
39 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '09        #1
1054 page views
26 comments

NLSP42  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 27577 27 K  Slaps total: 4709 4 K
5 Unreleased DMX Albums We Want To Hear

Via: visit this link https://picassobaby.com/2 .. -want-to-hear/

The 2021 Unreleased Album- Prior to his very recent untimely death, X had been talking about his upcoming album, mentioning that it was recently completed. X also mentioned that there was a guest Pop Smoke verse and also a collab with Griselda. In addition to that, the reports are that Lil Wayne, Snoop Dogg and Usher have spots on the album as well. X’s manager, Craig Brodhead, has said its one of DMX’s best albums. We are hoping that with the interest in DMX music reaching an all time high, that those in charge of his estate will release it.

The 2008 Gospel Album- Back in 2008, DMX announced two upcoming albums: a rap album (of course) and his first full gospel album. The rap album, would eventually get released in 2012, but only after years of leaks and adjustments. X’s original plan was for the two albums drop together, the rap album and the gospel on the same day in 2008. That gospel album was titled “Walk Me Now and You’ll Fly Later” and we do know that DMX did record material for it. We of course still would love to hear these unreleased gospel tracks.

The Year Of The Dog….Again Original Album- The Year Of The Dog….Again that was released in the summer of 2006, was not actually the original full album that DMX had recorded. DMX had originally recorded the album on Sony Records, but after finishing the album, was not happy with the songs the label wanted to release as singles. Sony released one song off the album, and then a pissed off DMX took his original album over to Columbia Records instead. Given that the Year Of The Dog…..Again album only did lukewarm numbers and was the first DMX album not to chart at #1 when it was released, we would like to hear the original album, which is most likely superior.

The Demo Tape- Known as “DMX the Great” at the time, DMX had recorded a demo tape in 1991 which made its way all the way to The Source Magazine’s unsigned hype column. The album is said to be “4-tracks long” and if you give it a listen, you may actually mistake DMX for LL Cool J. The star of the tape “Born Loser” was the single that the label pushed around. The tape didn’t do as well as the label (Ruffhouse Records) hoped and that was it for DMX. Although the tape does containing 4 tracks (2 currently heard and 2 not heard) we do know that X did record more songs for that demo/first album. Many Ruff Ryder labelmates have said that X recorded so much early material in the early-mid 1990s that a lot of it was re-recorded and verses were reused for his debut album.

Murda Inc Album- No DMX/Jay-Z/Ja Rule unreleased list would be complete without this album. We all have heard about this one before (and it has made a bunch of our lists on other blogposts) but we just cant forget it. You take a ’99 version of Jay-Z and team him up with a ’99 version of X and also a ’99 version of Ja Rule (which was more hardcore and not radio single-friendly) and who knows what kind of album you’ll get?!?! Considering that both Rocafella Records and Murda Inc Records were under the Def Jam umbrella, any Def Jam affiliated producer could have been called for the project. Unfortunately ego’s got involved (can you guess which one) and this album never happened. At least we do have a handful of tracks to listen to of the trio, and all they do is remind us how classic this album could have been.
+7   

best
worst
26 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 62652 62 K  Slaps total: 17033 17 K
I’m not sure about this, I think his better days were behind him around “grand champ”. If these were prime X then hell yea!! But I gave the album “Undisputed” a chance and you could tell something was missing lyrically. I wasn’t feelin it

These are not good, at all.
+7   

2 weeks ago '14        #3
iamlegend24 
Props total: 14327 14 K  Slaps total: 1456 1 K
 PackerTrelli3 said
I’m not sure about this, I think his better days were behind him around “grand champ”. If these were prime X then hell yea!! But I gave the album “Undisputed” a chance and you could tell something was missing lyrically. I wasn’t feelin it

I bought this sh*t when it dropped sh*t was pure trash smh
+6   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
 iamlegend24 said
I bought this sh*t when it dropped sh*t was pure trash smh
“Yall n*ggas is pu**y, straight up a*s
I keep that thing AND ILL BLAST
Let ya man know, he don’t wanna push me
Remember it’s you, not me that’s pu**y

Smh
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #5
Kadroan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 29218 29 K  Slaps total: 4412 4 K
I'm curious to see what he got left in the vault.

Hopefully his estate don't try to remix his stuff like Biggie's and 2Pac's did with some of their albums, adding folks and beats that weren't originally part of the song
+7   

2 weeks ago '17        #6
 Kadroan said

Hopefully his estate don't try to remix his stuff like Biggie's and 2Pac's did with some of their albums, adding folks and beats that weren't originally part of the song
I don’t think that could work with these rappers of today. Funny thing is, seems like any rapper from the 90s would work well on that kind of sh*t.

2 weeks ago '15        #7
STFU LLOYD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x84
Props total: 60080 60 K  Slaps total: 13329 13 K
All I want to hear? All I want to watch is that jay z/ dmx battle in the 90s
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
kross krush 
Props total: 505 505  Slaps total: 58 58
i want to hear his lastest album which they will probably release. he was talkin about it on drink champs. had a lot of big name features.

im not worried about the old stuff. dont sound like it was ever finished. but it was let me hear the dmx/rule/jay one.

2 weeks ago '19        #9
Free my soul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12169 12 K  Slaps total: 3847 3 K
 PackerTrelli3 said

The hell you talking about what they don't know always been fire. That Machine Gun song always been trash though
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #10
Brother Bone 
Props total: 3116 3 K  Slaps total: 119 119
They definitely dropping the new joint he was working on
I wouldn't hold my breath for anything else.
The demo tape I think is already online.
+2   

2 weeks ago '11        #11
danjurus 1 
Props total: 743 743  Slaps total: 68 68
 PackerTrelli3 said

A huge part was because Dame Grease was given the responsibility of mixing the album and I don't know what the hell he did but given the quality of Max B and French's music whom he was involved with just prior should have showed us what was yet to come. Sucks because the album did actually have some dope cuts that just sound ruined
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #12
ARosary 
Props total: 15798 15 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
that Griselda joint will be FILTHY..fu*kING FILTHTY. I hope its at least 5 minutes

2 weeks ago '10        #13
ARosary 
Props total: 15798 15 K  Slaps total: 1756 1 K
 kross krush said
i want to hear his lastest album which they will probably release. he was talkin about it on drink champs. had a lot of big name features.

im not worried about the old stuff. dont sound like it was ever finished. but it was let me hear the dmx/rule/jay one.
Me too. The song i heard a clip from was sounding too good. Sounded like vintage X

2 weeks ago '13        #14
uoeno  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 47330 47 K  Slaps total: 9434 9 K
if he got unreleased stuf from 98 - 2002, im with it
+5   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
 danjurus 1 said
A huge part was because Dame Grease was given the responsibility of mixing the album and I don't know what the hell he did but given the quality of Max B and French's music whom he was involved with just prior should have showed us what was yet to come. Sucks because the album did actually have some dope cuts that just sound ruined
Yea that true

But I’m mainly talking about DMX’s flow and his rhymes lol

The delivery and everything was gone. The songs weren’t hittin the same
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #16
abstractq 
Props total: 21124 21 K  Slaps total: 3468 3 K
only one of those i really wanna hear is the Murda Inc album

anything post 2004 is probably not very good
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
B86 
Props total: 14758 14 K  Slaps total: 3126 3 K
As an X fan, no; please keep those albums where they are. I think Grand Champion was the album that made me appreciate prime X and accept that his music just wasn't the same anymore...
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #18
 Free my soul said
The hell you talking about what they don't know always been fire. That Machine Gun song always been trash though
Do you want me to quote some of the lyrics? not only that, his voice and delivery is nothing like IDAHIH or and then there was x

He has never been a lyrical miracle rapper, but you could hear the laziness due to the flow and delivery.

Tell me a dope line from that song. Or could you see that song blending in with his early projects??

2 weeks ago '19        #19
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 68054 68 K  Slaps total: 10551 10 K
 IsDatYouBetha said
All I want to hear? All I want to watch is that jay z/ dmx battle in the 90s
On the Ruff Ryders Chronicles series Irv said that X told everyone to stop recording cuz his sh*t wasnt copyrighted yet. He prolly spit some sh*t from IDAHIH or flesh on my flesh
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #20
niccolo29  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3446 3 K  Slaps total: 693 693
 Kadroan said

Same thing they did with Pop Smoke album

2 weeks ago '11        #21
niccolo29  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3446 3 K  Slaps total: 693 693
I need that dmx album and nipsey hussle

2 weeks ago '16        #22
postemupndunkit 
Props total: 57757 57 K  Slaps total: 7203 7 K
The gospel one might have a couple classic tracks

2 weeks ago '14        #23
iamlegend24 
 Free my soul said
This one right here with machine gun kelly was way better idk if alot of people even know about this one sh*t was hard.

+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #24
MiseryCityTexas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12513 12 K  Slaps total: 3788 3 K
tHAT dmx mIXTAPE ALBUM WAS UNDERRATED AS fu*k.

2 weeks ago '14        #25
iamlegend24 
 niccolo29 said
Same thing they did with Pop Smoke album
That's totally different pop was a new rapper who didn't even get to release his debut most of them songs on his album were already done they prolly adjusted a beat here and there
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+59online now  19
May 4 - World’s Most Vaccinated Nation Reintroduces Lockdowns as Cases Surge
325 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+43online now  16
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Meek Mill Buys Up $50K Worth Of Dogecoin Amid Price Surge
280 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+38online now  13
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
80 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy