Hair loss is caused by high blood pressure and an unhealthy prostate

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
192 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Interesting ...

4 weeks ago '21        #1
5419 page views
122 comments

TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 14024 14 K  Slaps total: 6421 6 K
Hair loss is caused by high blood pressure and an unhealthy prostate

All this food we eating is k*lling us along with lack of fulfilling s*x

Let’s be serious for a second though. I know we like to joke on old heads but take care of yourselves.

I have a OG who just had a stroke a few months ago.

Black folks and Latinos are at higher risk because of how we eat (and drink)

So do yourself and your body a favor. Get your health right and stop playin before its too late.

Check your doctor or go to holistic one if that’s what floats your boat but don’t wait until it’s too late to get your body right be proactive

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-18-2021 at 07:12 PM..
+60   

best
worst
122 comments

4 weeks ago '15        #2
Macaroni76 
Props total: 5760 5 K  Slaps total: 189 189
I don’t know about that. When I started losing my hair I was in great shape and blood pressure was good. Most male pattern baldness is hereditary. From mostly the fathers family side. I’m sure it may be a small percentage that blood pressure has something to do with hair loss in some, but peak athletes in their 20s started losing hair Kobe, Lebron, Jordan. It’s more hereditary.
+200   

4 weeks ago '21        #3
TrashcanRecords  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
 Macaroni76 said
I don’t know about that. When I started losing my hair I was in great shape and blood pressure was good. Most male pattern baldness is hereditary. From mostly the fathers family side. I’m sure it may be a small percentage that blood pressure has something to do with hair loss in some, but peak athletes in their 20s started losing hair Kobe, Lebron, Jordan. It’s more hereditary.
Just because someone is the NBA doesn’t mean that they healthy most of the time they push their bodies too hard and have mad injuries. The stress from the lifestyle and the stress on the body is enough to cause the nervous system to act up. Athletes also take meds and supplements so they can play that grueling schedule. It’s not genetic but you do pick up habits from your parents that contribute to it. It’s mostly stress which causes the body to think that it’s dying and has to cut loose the hair to get blood to your vitals.

Did you ever get a blood test done during that time?

Last edited by TrashcanRecords; 04-18-2021 at 07:26 PM..

4 weeks ago '15        #4
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6656 6 K  Slaps total: 3034 3 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Just because someone is the NBA doesnít mean that they healthy most of the time they push their bodies too hard and have mad injuries. The stress from the lifestyle and the stress on the body is enough to cause the nervous system to act up. Athletes also take meds and supplements so they can play that grueling schedule. Itís not genetic but you do pick up habits from your parents that contribute to it. Itís mostly stress which causes the body to think that itís dying and has to cut loose the hair to get blood to your vitals.

Great counter argument.
+7   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
 satsuma said
Great counter argument.
People think that just because someoneís an athlete that theyíre healthy. People forget that MJ likes to smoke cigars and drink. And Kobe and Lebron hid a lot of their lives from the public eye but who knows what kind sh*t they do/did behind closed doors. Drug addiction is very common in the sports world. I remember my uncle telling me how they used to do coke before his football games.

Look at MJs eyes

+33   

4 weeks ago '04        #6
orv 
Props total: 7428 7 K  Slaps total: 1060 1 K
Nah. YouTube doctor is full of sh*t.
+31   

4 weeks ago '15        #7
JFTS113  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1808 1 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Just because someone is the NBA doesnít mean that they healthy most of the time they push their bodies too hard and have mad injuries. The stress from the lifestyle and the stress on the body is enough to cause the nervous system to act up. Athletes also take meds and supplements so they can play that grueling schedule. Itís not genetic but you do pick up habits from your parents that contribute to it. Itís mostly stress which causes the body to think that itís dying and has to cut loose the hair to get blood to your vitals.

Great points! Many times, in the medical industry, genetics is just a cop out answer for "we don't know".
+11   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53647 53 K  Slaps total: 6931 6 K
Perfect hairline and good teeth... 2 things my wife told me she peeped when we first met...

4 weeks ago '21        #9
 soso24 said
Perfect hairline and good teeth... 2 things my wife told me she peeped when we first met...
Cool story guy. But this is a serious thread about health. Go get a side piece or something cause obviously she ainít doing it for you to be fishing for complements online. Do you have anything to talk about concerning health?
+36   

4 weeks ago '10        #10
REG773 
Props total: 35274 35 K  Slaps total: 8596 8 K
 soso24 said
Facts

My shi good

I still got a fro when most mfs my age balding including the women who shi thinning out like crazy lol
+4   

4 weeks ago '06        #11
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 53647 53 K  Slaps total: 6931 6 K
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
Cool story guy. But this is a serious thread about health. Go get a side piece or something cause obviously she ainít doing it for you to be fishing for complements online. Do you have anything to talk about concerning health?
Aww man... Gotta be a tough life to live as a follically challenged lame with a polluted poop shooter

4 weeks ago '07        #12
J_Duece 
Props total: 5410 5 K  Slaps total: 415 415
 soso24 said
Don't come in the thread sh*tting lol
+4   

4 weeks ago '21        #13
 soso24 said
Aww man... Gotta be a tough life to live as a follically challenged lame with a polluted poop shooter
Nope. Thatís not me. I just had an OG who had a Heath scare so I made the thread. You must be a real lame though to describe yourself to men on an anonymous forum though . You looking for casual gay encounters?
+11   

4 weeks ago '21        #14
 orv said
Nah. YouTube doctor is full of sh*t.
How? Most people who suffer from MPB get it from hypo/hypertension and prostate problems which is why it starts happening during your 40s. Iím just saying If your proactive you can be able to hold onto your hair for longer.

Sedentary lifestyle and diet is detrimental for health. This canít be said enough. Balding is a symptom of a greater issue

4 weeks ago '13        #15
EL GATO NEGRO 
Props total: 1472 1 K  Slaps total: 384 384
i suffer from hypertension it just runs in my family and idk about this i got long a*s hair and full thick beard
+12   

4 weeks ago '21        #16
 EL GATO NEGRO said
i suffer from hypertension it just runs in my family and idk about this i got long a*s hair and full thick beard
How old are you?

4 weeks ago '19        #17
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 21394 21 K  Slaps total: 2946 2 K
31 with perfect hairline and baby skin, and iegit ate mcdonald's and drank everyday for years until finding out I was celiac.

It's all genetics

sh*t, my 25 year old coworker though I was 23
+9   

4 weeks ago '20        #18
Xiox  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 30370 30 K  Slaps total: 5895 5 K
Stop the BS op , hairloss is hereditary . We have plenty of fit muthafukas who are balding
+20   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
 zzxxccvvbb said
31 with perfect hairline and baby skin, and iegit ate mcdonald's and drank everyday for years until finding out I was celiac.

It's all genetics

sh*t, my 25 year old coworker though I was 23
Your body is young and strong enough to still f*ght the detrimental effects.

My OG was good too but then he had a stroke.

sh*t really comes outta nowhere.

But n*ggas gonna do whatever feels good at the end of the day so

4 weeks ago '11        #20
Sin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 151047 151 K  Slaps total: 21258 21 K
ive had high blood pressure and bad kidneys for about 20 years and still have a head full of hair

this isn't it
+20   

4 weeks ago '13        #21
EL GATO NEGRO 
Props total: 1472 1 K  Slaps total: 384 384
 Darke$tB4Dawn said
How old are you?

33 but i been dealing with it since i was 17 a good diet and exercise definitely helps to keep it in line at a normal range but if i start to eat unhealthy or smoke or drink it will start to get high
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #22
 Xiox said
Stop the BS op , hairloss is hereditary . We have plenty of fit muthafukas who are balding
Just because your fit that means you healthy?

No that’s not the case. Do some research

+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
Easy Doesit 
Props total: 9565 9 K  Slaps total: 2067 2 K
Biotin and beet juice could help some
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #24
GREENDOWN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 9380 9 K  Slaps total: 1664 1 K
...when you're a balding early 20s man
+13   

4 weeks ago '21        #25
 Sin said
ive had high blood pressure and bad kidneys for about 20 years and still have a head full of hair

this isn't it
How old are you if you in your 30s your body can still f*ght it doesnít start getting bad til 40-50 range thatís when folks start losing hair cause their body is getting weaker
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+91online now  38
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
275 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+96online now  32
Video inside Tax professional breaks down PPP and why many are going to jail