Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+47  118
98 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
23 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '04        #1
10070 page views
153 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 111170 111 K  Slaps total: 16659 16 K
Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game

+84   

best
worst
153 comments

2 weeks ago '17        #2
OozeTheOracle 
Props total: 13517 13 K  Slaps total: 2429 2 K
bi*ch is annoying and an attention seeker

Edit: just watched the video. Although she is an attention seeker like most hoes...she is s*xy and can sing like a mf.. keep on baby girl

Last edited by OozeTheOracle; 04-19-2021 at 08:20 AM..
+131   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 56780 56 K  Slaps total: 10589 10 K
you see how they sell s*x...not outlandish
she can get it now and later

2 weeks ago '07        #4
Cambury  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28575 28 K  Slaps total: 13612 13 K
Bruh she got these older bi*ches shook

That lil bi*ch s*x appeal is on a thousand.
+58   

2 weeks ago '15        #5
richmoneycash 
Props total: 19935 19 K  Slaps total: 1252 1 K
Yea somebody bout to grab her lil a*s.
+14   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
ArmoredTitan 
Props total: 188 188  Slaps total: 19 19
nah...respectfully
+19   

2 weeks ago '12        #7
Ricky Retardo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37374 37 K  Slaps total: 3399 3 K
 OozeTheOracle said
At this point any bi*ch with a camera is.

Slim pickings
+42   

2 weeks ago '18        #8
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 44293 44 K  Slaps total: 10133 10 K
I like that Weeknd song. Haven't heard it in a while
+12   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
thegod 
Props total: 6925 6 K  Slaps total: 256 256
How long before this bi*ch crying on IG Live again for being hurt that n*ggas called her out for turning into attention wh*re a*s thot overnight? lol

She corny after that video fronting like she aint have thot intentions, but shorty bad as fu*k with mad talent to go with it.
+37   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
ProfessionalDon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 18653 18 K  Slaps total: 2397 2 K
Beyonce will never allow her to outgrow her

Give it a few years and she will cry how Bey ruined her career
+8   

2 weeks ago '17        #11
Kingz2 
Props total: 37867 37 K  Slaps total: 3880 3 K
Yeah at this point she looking for attention got some freedom and ran while with it.
+8   

2 weeks ago '11        #12
megalomaniacal 
Props total: 14104 14 K  Slaps total: 1876 1 K
 OozeTheOracle said
u psychoanalytical n*ggas is gay

who cares
+23   

2 weeks ago '16        #13
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 14977 14 K  Slaps total: 2767 2 K
She oversaturated the market. I'm already tired of her. Social media generation doesn't have any understanding of the concept of album cycles or absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's flooded the thot market so quickly and burnt out all her appeal. The more she continues like this the less attention she'll get. All these new age artists do everything but drop quality music. They taking s*x sells to a whole new level. Pretty much whenever I see a new female artist today it's always because they showing a*s and t*tties on the gram and never because they dropped a good song or album. To date I've heard 3 Cardi B songs, 1 Megan Thee Stallion song, 2 Saweetie songs, 2 Doja Cat songs and 3 City Girls songs. This is from 2017 - present. On the other hand I've seen about 100 pics of their a*s and t*tties. These girls would be better off running OnlyFans accounts to monetise what they are clearly more interested in promoting. I feel sorry for female artists today because you clearly only get attention by acting like a thot. 20 years ago you could have been a star barely showing any skin. sh*t is sad man. Remember the big deal about seeing Janet's titty for like 2 seconds? They just showed nothing but straight titty at the grammys. If that doesn't tell you how far we've fallen into degeneracy idk what to tell you. You know what's really funny? Generation Beta (that's their actual name) is gonna primarily parented by Generation Z who are the main ones suffering from all this fu*ked up feminism that doesn't focus on actual female empowerment and instead on programming women of today to become masculinesl*ts. A poster on here linked his thread from a while back in those Bhad Bhabie threads explaining how social media is really pushing hard for women to be programmed intosl*ts from very young and cases like Malu Trevejo and Bhad Bhabie really proved him right where young girls are really thinking it's okay to turn 18 and bust it open on OnlyFans for a couple dollars like they're some cheap wh*res. Back in the day selling pu**y and stripping was something you were forced into by a pimp or a last resort because you came from a fu*ked up situation at home but it's seen as a legitimate career like a lawyer or doctor or something. This sh*t is so so sad bruh.

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 04-18-2021 at 06:20 PM..
+78   

2 weeks ago '04        #14
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21071 21 K  Slaps total: 3266 3 K
 Forza Nocta said
She oversaturated the market. I'm already tired of her. Social media generation doesn't have any understanding of the concept of album cycles or absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's flooded the thot market so quickly and burnt out all her appeal. The more she continues like this the less attention she'll get. All these new age artists do everything but drop quality music. They taking s*x sells to a whole new level. Pretty much whenever I see a new female artist today it's always because they showing a*s and t*tties on the gram and never because the dropped a good song or album. To date I've heard 3 Cardi B songs, 1 Megan Thee Stallion song, 2 Saweetie songs, 2 Doja Cat songs and 3 City Girls songs. This is from 2017 - present. On the other hand I've seen about 100 pics of their a*s and t*tties. These girls would be better off running OnlyFans accounts to monetize what they are clearly more interested in promoting. I feel sorry for female artists today because you clearly only get attention by acting like a thot. 20 years ago you could have been a star barely showing any skin. sh*t is sad man

Speak on it....
+23   

2 weeks ago '17        #15
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63795 63 K  Slaps total: 42443 42 K
Yall not tired of this yet? Just another half nekkid wh*re.
+25   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
ceo-of-hucworld 
Props total: 20610 20 K  Slaps total: 1615 1 K
s*x sells, talent no so much. She’s following the trend. 80% of the artists today don’t have talent but they have marketable features or a gimmick. She’s on board with it. Cute face, titis bursting out of every outfit to get attention. Been happening for years. Let her shine.
+11   

2 weeks ago '16        #17
Pyschic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32802 32 K  Slaps total: 1699 1 K
 Mysticman said
Shorty can eat my a*s

+21   

2 weeks ago '16        #18
MadMarlo 
Props total: 15844 15 K  Slaps total: 3047 3 K
I heard diggy was smashing her in real life
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #19
TalibanDread 
Props total: 41219 41 K  Slaps total: 4432 4 K
 Forza Nocta said
She oversaturated the market. I'm already tired of her. Social media generation doesn't have any understanding of the concept of album cycles or absence makes the heart grow fonder. She's flooded the thot market so quickly and burnt out all her appeal. The more she continues like this the less attention she'll get. All these new age artists do everything but drop quality music. They taking s*x sells to a whole new level. Pretty much whenever I see a new female artist today it's always because they showing a*s and t*tties on the gram and never because they dropped a good song or album. To date I've heard 3 Cardi B songs, 1 Megan Thee Stallion song, 2 Saweetie songs, 2 Doja Cat songs and 3 City Girls songs. This is from 2017 - present. On the other hand I've seen about 100 pics of their a*s and t*tties. These girls would be better off running OnlyFans accounts to monetise what they are clearly more interested in promoting. I feel sorry for female artists today because you clearly only get attention by acting like a thot. 20 years ago you could have been a star barely showing any skin. sh*t is sad man. Remember the big deal about seeing Janet's titty for like 2 seconds? They just showed nothing but straight titty at the grammys. If that doesn't tell you how far we've fallen into degeneracy idk what to tell you. You know what's really funny? Generation Beta (that's their actual name) is gonna primarily parented by Generation Z who are the main ones suffering from all this fu*ked up feminism that doesn't focus on actual female empowerment and instead on programming women of today to become masculinesl*ts. A poster on here linked his thread from a while back in those Bhad Bhabie threads explaining how social media is really pushing hard for women to be programmed intosl*ts from very young and cases like Malu Trevejo and Bhad Bhabie really proved him right where young girls are really thinking it's okay to turn 18 and bust it open on OnlyFans for a couple dollars like they're some cheap wh*res. Back in the day selling pu**y and stripping was something you were forced into by a pimp or a last resort because you came from a fu*ked up situation at home but it's seen as a legitimate career like a lawyer or doctor or something. This sh*t is so so sad bruh.
Im tired of seeing this chick but did you really just post a soliloquy? Unformatted???
+14   

2 weeks ago '08        #20
Pyrex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 10741 10 K  Slaps total: 13552 13 K
She is a midget! Wow but she's still s*xy af. I could see her on that little people ATL show.

2 weeks ago '04        #21
Ra-da-god 
Props total: 6889 6 K  Slaps total: 699 699
 OozeTheOracle said
no doubt

she can still sit on my face though
+6   

2 weeks ago '06        #22
gettin_doe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5167 5 K  Slaps total: 662 662
matter of time before some rapper fu*k her brain up
+6   

2 weeks ago '13        #23
CrunchTime CDN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 32118 32 K  Slaps total: 7175 7 K
So I'm the only one who was watching & waiting like

+10   

2 weeks ago '04        #24
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45 OP
Props total: 111170 111 K  Slaps total: 16659 16 K
 megalomaniacal said
u psychoanalytical n*ggas is gay

who cares
this, a lot of kevin samuel gay n*ggas in here exposing themselves showing they hate women

2 weeks ago '06        #25
Bilal  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 143921 143 K  Slaps total: 14987 14 K
Showing her a*s to the industry I knew beyonce would corrupt them.

Last edited by Bilal; 04-19-2021 at 05:27 AM..
+2   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  41
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
70 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+32online now  35
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27online now  31
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+197online now  13
Video inside Chamillionaire with the knowledge. Take risks people.
84 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy