The PS5 Has A Major Design Issue

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

4 weeks ago '17        #1
854 page views
14 comments

Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 161789 161 K  Slaps total: 11130 11 K
The PS5 Has A Major Design Issue

If Sony shuts off internet access to the PS4 and PS5 like they're doing with the PS3, the consoles might become bricks in the future.
+1   

best
worst
14 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
Novii 
Props total: 6229 6 K  Slaps total: 922 922
So should I take my ps5 back ... orrrrr

I have a ps2 I haven’t touched since ps3, a ps3 I haven’t touched since PS4, a PS4 I HAVE touched since ps5, which affirmed to me I’ll never touch its slow a*s again. So as far as I’m concerned them bi*ches bricks right now.

+9   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63750 63 K  Slaps total: 19183 19 K
 Novii said

I have a ps2 I havenít touched since ps3, a ps3 I havenít touched since PS4, a PS4 I HAVE touched since ps5, which affirmed to me Iíll never touch its slow a*s again. So as far as Iím concerned them bi*ches bricks right now.

Yea by the time this even becomes an issue on the PS3 the PS6 will be out lol

You can also replace the battery
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Shotty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11119 11 K  Slaps total: 5214 5 K
 Novii said

I have a ps2 I haven’t touched since ps3, a ps3 I haven’t touched since PS4, a PS4 I HAVE touched since ps5, which affirmed to me I’ll never touch its slow a*s again. So as far as I’m concerned them bi*ches bricks right now.

your ps4 still goes for like 250....go sell it and get ur free 250

4 weeks ago '11        #5
Ichiban Mugen 
Props total: 2458 2 K  Slaps total: 339 339
Everything has planned obsolescence. Thank Henry Ford for that.
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #6
Novii 
 Shotty said
your ps4 still goes for like 250....go sell it and get ur free 250
I have two PS4 pros just chilling.

I mean ones for the kids. Especially when I have company over, but Iíve never actually looked back after a gen.
I can def sell at least one of them
+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #7
nodayzoffatl  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5642 5 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Naga Sadow said

If Sony shuts off internet access to the PS4 and PS5 like they're doing with the PS3, the consoles might become bricks in the future.
good thing i gave up tryna buy one back in like feb

4 weeks ago '20        #8
D1dnt read 
Props total: 17890 17 K  Slaps total: 4125 4 K
oh ok so if Sony shuts off internet access to the PS4 or PS5 15 years after they're released, I cant play them anymore? oh no, whatever we'll we do

naga putting logic aside and desperately looking up any nonsense to concern troll as usual
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #9
LeMar G 
Props total: 74340 74 K  Slaps total: 7624 7 K
another desperate troll attempt
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Burym3ag 
Props total: 2097 2 K  Slaps total: 198 198
I read an article on this. It states might be a problem in 10-15 years. Just a fear mongering article to sh*t on ps5
+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #11
D1dnt read 
Props total: 17890 17 K  Slaps total: 4125 4 K
 Burym3ag said
I read an article on this. It states might be a problem in 10-15 years. Just a fear mongering article to sh*t on ps5

all the good PS5 news this week didn’t sit well with OP so this was his "revenge" thread

4 weeks ago '08        #12
ExNihilo 
Props total: 41106 41 K  Slaps total: 660 660
 Novii said
I have two PS4 pros just chilling.

I mean ones for the kids. Especially when I have company over, but Iíve never actually looked back after a gen.
I can def sell at least one of them
I had 2 PS4 Pro's and sold one to an old coworker who wanted to get his son one for Christmas. Let it go for $200 cuz we were cool.

Whatever I do with old systems, I'm damn sure not selling/trading with Gamestop.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
Novii 
 ExNihilo said
I had 2 PS4 Pro's and sold one to an old coworker who wanted to get his son one for Christmas. Let it go for $200 cuz we were cool.

Whatever I do with old systems, I'm damn sure not selling/trading with Gamestop.
BET!

Them n*ggas try and give you offers like sh*t is stolen and theyíre doing you a favor.

Like gah dayum. Thatís dope though. You throw his son any games?
+1   

4 weeks ago '08        #14
ExNihilo 
Props total: 41106 41 K  Slaps total: 660 660
 Novii said
BET!

Them n*ggas try and give you offers like sh*t is stolen and theyíre doing you a favor.

Like gah dayum. Thatís dope though. You throw his son any games?
He was good on games. Has like 3 or 4 kids and they were going to war over PS4 game share time

His oldest son was saving up money and he told him for Xmas he would cover half the cost. We keep in touch from time to time, but when he posted it on IG, I said "I can def look out for my guy". He was happy to get one for the low, his son was happy and used the rest of the money to get dinner for the fam. I was just happy I could look out for a homey. It was collecting dust anyway.
+2   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
Novii 
 ExNihilo said
He was good on games. Has like 3 or 4 kids and they were going to war over PS4 game share time

His oldest son was saving up money and he told him for Xmas he would cover half the cost. We keep in touch from time to time, but when he posted it on IG, I said "I can def look out for my guy". He was happy to get one for the low, his son was happy and used the rest of the money to get dinner for the fam. I was just happy I could look out for a homey. It was collecting dust anyway.

Thatís what Iím talking about. Dope af

Respect to you homie. Believe it or not a lot of people donít give looks like that. ESPECIALLY co workers. 200 isnít asking for much either.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+18online now  39
Mo3 shooting video released
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+48online now  28
Article inside Its Offical Bitcoin Will Dump Heavy
130 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+51online now  9
Image(s) inside Back when you could get rejected and didn't shoot the bi-ch
59 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside May 16 - Breaking: Hamas threatens to use CH89 rockets with in 5 minutes!
168 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy