Aquaman With The One Hitter Quitter

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  481
431 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '17        #1
4067 page views
53 comments

The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 146033 146 K  Slaps total: 8726 8 K
Aquaman With The One Hitter Quitter

+125   

best
worst
53 comments

4 weeks ago '15        #2
TAG81  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 79187 79 K  Slaps total: 4466 4 K
Fish ain’t even fu*kn with azn’z
+28   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #3
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 37137 37 K  Slaps total: 15799 15 K
Silly Idumean...
+5   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
TAG81  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 79187 79 K  Slaps total: 4466 4 K
 The Watcher said

They better get him...... nga will get served tomorrow as sashimi
+21   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
The Watcher  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42 OP
Props total: 146033 146 K  Slaps total: 8726 8 K

+25   

4 weeks ago '17        #6
DaQCKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 87029 87 K  Slaps total: 3670 3 K
Goldfish over there like

+61   

4 weeks ago '17        #7
LazyLeg 
Props total: 9549 9 K  Slaps total: 415 415
Video is fake if you see the entire clip he jumps up at the end and is fine. Fish will fu*k you up though that host from river monsters on animal planet probably would have died if the arapaima he was trying to catch was bigger when it hit his a*s in the chest
+19   

4 weeks ago '11        #8
Tony Franks 
Props total: 19237 19 K  Slaps total: 2700 2 K
this is a dope video. funny as hell and dude got what he deserved (assuming he was rescued with no injury)
+3   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #9
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 26055 26 K  Slaps total: 2652 2 K
fake
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
Chronos  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23833 23 K  Slaps total: 678 678

+9   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #11
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69197 69 K  Slaps total: 10708 10 K
 LazyLeg said
Video is fake if you see the entire clip he jumps up at the end and is fine. Fish will fu*k you up though that host from river monsters on animal planet probably would have died if the arapaima he was trying to catch was bigger when it hit his a*s in the chest
Shieeeeeeet. My dog damn near broke my nose the other day with his hard a*s head
+7   

4 weeks ago '06        #12
Ave 
Props total: 28852 28 K  Slaps total: 2799 2 K
good
i hope he has cte after that one fu*king dummy

nvm saw the rest of the sh*t, its fake
+3   

4 weeks ago '18        #13
Orndorf2 
Props total: 2238 2 K  Slaps total: 164 164
Wild Animals don’t fck around. Just because they’re in captivity doesn’t mean they can’t fck you up. They don’t shop at Kroger for food and sit on the couch...it’s truly survival of the fittest. If they aren’t quick and strong they become someone else’s dinner.
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
RickJamez 
Props total: 8343 8 K  Slaps total: 1567 1 K
 TAG81 said
The dude is obviously white .
Only white people do sh*t like this.
+15   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
jaynat603  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6284 6 K  Slaps total: 671 671
somebody gotta que up the winnie the pooh gif when he had an out of body experience. That's how dude was floating in the water lol
+7   

4 weeks ago '13        #16
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 28787 28 K  Slaps total: 5392 5 K
Idk why this vid reminded me never to toy with exotic fish but I’ll never forget being poked by a catfish. For yall that dont know Catfish are Conniving as hell. I got paid to help clean my uncles aquarium. I needed gas in my car and i was dry on weed. So i was like fu*k it..bruh it was not worth it

All the other fishies was cooperative except this fu*kin catfish. n*gga was the last one i scooped out of the aquarium after all the others cause i had a feeling deep in my soul this lil n*gga was gonna be a fu*king problem.. and these n*ggas have actual real teeth..

Bruh im tryna corner him the best way i can so he can swim into the net so i can transfer him from outta the aquarium.. this MF was hella annoying. Juking the net like barry sanders.

Finally after a good minute and some change i got his a*s in the net and begin to transfer him but as i was doing so the fu*ker wrapped his fin in the net and got stuck to it on some spiderman sh*t.

So im tryna shake this n*gga from the net so i can get started on cleaning this Aquarium and get this money real quick.. MF gave me the hardest time. So i put him in a bucket of water thinking he would untangle himself and let loose the damn net.. fu*ker didnt move a whisker.. i coulda sworn he said “touch me, i dare you”

Bruh i got fed up and tried to flick him off the net. For those that dont know just above the catfishes head is a needle like gill and it raises up whenever they feel threatened or provoked.. Idk what possessed me to flick that fu*king catfish that day but that MF stabbed the fu*k outta my hand and finally fell right into the bucket. I never seen so much blood leave my hand till that day. And im the type that gets ultra furious when i see my self bleed. I wanted to k*ll that sh*t. My hand was throbbing for hours i had to take a ibuprofen to diminish the swelling and inflammation in my hand.

MF got my a*s good.

Last edited by PaperBoy; 04-18-2021 at 02:49 AM..
+34   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
Scorpz 
Props total: 49589 49 K  Slaps total: 3845 3 K

+1   

4 weeks ago '21        #18
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 3554 3 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 LazyLeg said
Facts and if it was real I'm sure someone would have jumped in right away but it definitely wouldn't have been in the background who practiced her line "Someone get him" damn bi*ch is annoying
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #19
Ethernine 
Props total: 6033 6 K  Slaps total: 1634 1 K
 The Watcher said

Man fu*k white peoples g lol

I swear lol

I know why white people mad at black people...

Cause back in history we used to make them test everything first lol

Yo go see if that fish will bite yo fu*king face off real fast lol

They allways doing some stupid stupid sh*t.. glu girl can never outdo a white person lol.

Last edited by Ethernine; 04-18-2021 at 04:39 AM..

4 weeks ago '07        #20
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 217247 217 K  Slaps total: 19649 19 K
 TAG81 said
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #21
Avon_Barksdale  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x88
Props total: 217247 217 K  Slaps total: 19649 19 K
 PaperBoy said
Idk why this vid reminded me never to toy with exotic fish but I’ll never forget being poked by a catfish. For yall that dont know Catfish are Conniving as hell. I got paid to help clean my uncles aquarium. I needed gas in my car and i was dry on weed. So i was like fu*k it..bruh it was not worth it

All the other fishies was cooperative except this fu*kin catfish. n*gga was the last one i scooped out of the aquarium after all the others cause i had a feeling deep in my soul this lil n*gga was gonna be a fu*king problem.. and these n*ggas have actual real teeth..

Bruh im tryna corner him the best way i can so he can swim into the net so i can transfer him from outta the aquarium.. this MF was hella annoying. Juking the net like barry sanders.

Finally after a good minute and some change i got his a*s in the net and begin to transfer him but as i was doing so the fu*ker wrapped his fin in the net and got stuck to it on some spiderman sh*t.

So im tryna shake this n*gga from the net so i can get started on cleaning this Aquarium and get this money real quick.. MF gave me the hardest time. So i put him in a bucket of water thinking he would untangle himself and let loose the damn net.. fu*ker didnt move a whisker.. i coulda sworn he said “touch me, i dare you”

Bruh i got fed up and tried to flick him off the net. For those that dont know just above the catfishes head is a needle like gill and it raises up whenever they feel threatened or provoked.. Idk what possessed me to flick that fu*king catfish that day but that MF stabbed the fu*k outta my hand and finally fell right into the bucket. I never seen so much blood leave my hand till that day. And im the type that gets ultra furious when i see my self bleed. I wanted to k*ll that sh*t. My hand was throbbing for hours i had to take a ibuprofen to diminish the swelling and inflammation in my hand.

MF got my a*s good.

You with that catfish...

+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #22
N.O.4Life  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 39162 39 K  Slaps total: 3551 3 K
+2   

4 weeks ago '19        #23
HardHittinNB83 
Props total: 1372 1 K  Slaps total: 784 784
I think this was at predatory fins , I watch them sometimes, they be havin some shhhheit

4 weeks ago '04        #24
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15438 15 K  Slaps total: 2367 2 K
 TAG81 said
Appears to be white judging by the name
+3   

4 weeks ago '17        #25
Props total: 19561 19 K  Slaps total: 5830 5 K
Someone said "someone get him" as they tape him. America is wild.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+56online now  16
Gentrifying Black Culture
101 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  14
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+29online now  12
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
89 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+90online now  11
Curry family exposed as Zionists
218 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy