Apr 17 - Among most dangerous places for gays: West Bank, Gaza, Iran, UAE and Yemen

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
171 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '05        #1
873 page views
44 comments

ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 19385 19 K  Slaps total: 7703 7 K
Apr 17 - Among most dangerous places for gays: West Bank, Gaza, Iran, UAE and Yemen

The world’s most dangerous country for the LGBTQ community is Nigeria and the safest country is Canada, according to the study.

The travel blog Asher and Lyric published an updated 2021 list in March of the most dangerous countries for LGBTQ travelers, including countries and disputed territory within the Middle East.
“After 250+ hours of research, we’ve reviewed all countries’ individual laws and gathered data from a variety of trusted international sources to create the definitive ‘LGBTQ+ Travel Safety Index’ that will help you find the safest (and least safe) countries for your next trip abroad,” wrote the journalists Lyric and Asher Fergusson, who oversee the travel safety blog.

The world’s most dangerous country for the LGBTQ community is Nigeria while the safest country is Canada, according to the study.

Within the top 20 most dangerous nations across the globe, Saudi Arabia ranked second among Middle East and North African nations, followed by Oman (5), Qatar (8), UAE (9), Yemen (10), Sudan (13), West Bank and Gaza (14), Iran (15), Morocco (18), Egypt (19), and Algeria (20).
“As of now, 28 countries have marriage equality, and 16 countries provide civil unions or partnerships," Asher and Lyric wrote. "Two countries – Bulgaria and Israel – do not allow marriage equality for their citizens but formally recognize marriages overseas.”

Israel does not criminalize same-s*x relations in contrast to nearly all countries in the Middle East and North Africa regions.
Qatar’s Islamic regime, which imposes the death penalty on gays, is slated to host the FIFA World Cup football competition in 2022. Saudi Arabia and the Islamic Republic of Iran also execute gays and lesbians.

According to a 2008 British WikiLeaks cable, Iran executed between 4,000-6,000 gays and lesbians since its 1979 Islamic revolution. The Jerusalem Post reported in 2019 that Iran’s regime publicly hanged a man based on a violation of its anti-gay law.
The Post’s disclosure of the 2019 execution in Iran played a role in the US government’s launching of a campaign to decriminalize homos*xuality across the world. Richard Grenell, the former US director for national intelligence and ambassador to Germany at the time, jumpstarted the international campaign to stop state-sponsored executions of gays.
Lyric and Asher explained the study’s methodology: “We looked at the top 150 most-visited countries in the world (by the number of incoming tourists) and then carefully examined LGBTQ+ rights for each country. We created our LGBTQ+ travel safety index based on a total of nine ranking factors. In this year’s update, we also added transgender legal identity laws which weren’t included in our original 2019 study.”
The nine factors are: Legalizes same-s*x marriage, worker protections, protection against discrimination, criminalization of violence, adoption recognition, whether it is a good place to live, transgender legal identity laws, illegal same-s*x relations and propaganda/morality laws.

visit this link https://m.jpost.com/inter .. r-lgbtq-665426

best
worst
44 comments

4 weeks ago '17        #2
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 14578 14 K  Slaps total: 1440 1 K
I mean, those are some of the most dangerous places in general. No surprises here.
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #3
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10254 10 K  Slaps total: 5283 5 K
#TeamNofag**tsh*t

9ja family stand up
+7   

4 weeks ago '17        #4
Iduzdis 
Props total: 12365 12 K  Slaps total: 2706 2 K
Good. Ok, so?

See the problem with this "research" is LGBT want forced global “acceptation,”even where It doesn't exist.

Lowkey, the sh*t is so unnatural, unable to directly reproduce their kinds, so they propagandize movements to "create more of t them."'

Note: Black people don't force other societies to become black, but simply exist. no way you the “new black” lol.

Last edited by Iduzdis; 04-18-2021 at 01:54 PM..
+16   

4 weeks ago '13        #5
recreal 
Props total: 2336 2 K  Slaps total: 171 171
In Lagos they call me Oga

And when I'm in Abuja they call me Oga

4 weeks ago '19        #6
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69889 69 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
 Iduzdis said
Good. Ok, so?

See the problem with this "research" is LGBT want forced global forced acceptation, even where It doesn't exist.

Lowkey, the sh*t is so unnatural, unable to directly reproduce their kinds, so they propagandize movements to "create move of t them."'

Note: Black people don't force other societies to become black, but simply let them exist. no way you the new black lol.
It's unnaturally natural now.

At first gay sh*t was a emotional problem stemming from childhood but now cuz of the atrazine pumped in our food n water, mfs are being "born" gay but really they getting pumped with chemicals known to cause homos*xual behavior in lab rats since birth

They was "gay" for as long as they can remember but they wasnt born like that

Obviously it doesnt effect everyone the same or everyone would be gay. All this sus sh*t is cuz of Atrazine
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #7
Always Good 
Props total: 9401 9 K  Slaps total: 2227 2 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
#TeamNofag**tsh*t

9ja family stand up
Look how much self hate you have for your self f*g. You should be executed in front of your c*m gargling mother and herpes packing adolescent daughter @

4 weeks ago '17        #8
Zazi3 The Beast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 19447 19 K  Slaps total: 5849 5 K
Enter at your own risk
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
strahan2004 
Props total: 932 932  Slaps total: 271 271
And Boxden.
+4   

4 weeks ago '07        #10
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45
Props total: 76330 76 K  Slaps total: 7990 7 K
 Iduzdis said
See the problem with this "research" is LGBT want forced global forced acceptation, even where It doesn't exist.
this is carefully worded code for "they want the world to stop brutally executing people for being gay and that's not fair because i support k*lling people for being different than me" while making the argument that if a region wants something, it must be ok which is exactly what white supremacists want

Iduzdis said
Lowkey, the sh*t is so unnatural, unable to directly reproduce their kinds, so they propagandize movements to "create move of t them.
straight christians produce homos*xuals every single day

quit creating them and you can quit hating them

christianity: staying hyper-focused on things jesus never talked about, blatantly ignoring every single thing jesus ever said and low key agreeing with the klan

you'll be 80 years old, still crying about "the agenda", ignoring science and making alliances with racists eventually embracing and understanding the need to "protect your own" while making cringey social media videos calling for the round up of homos*xuals into concentration camps modeled after Auschwitz while everyone wonders how you were able to so succinctly channel the energy of Fred Phelps

oh yeah, unnatural?

ya shoes, glasses and light bulbs are unnatural, ya bigot

4 weeks ago '05        #11
Dun Language  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 94258 94 K  Slaps total: 25811 25 K
 recreal said
In Lagos they call me Oga

And when I'm in Abuja they call me Oga
On boxden we will call you phaggot and basement dweller

welcome
+5   

4 weeks ago '16        #12
YKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 48114 48 K  Slaps total: 3157 3 K

+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 161817 161 K  Slaps total: 11131 11 K
Visit my family on some battymon business in Jamaica and they put you you in a dirt bed. They don't play that in Jamaica.

4 weeks ago '04        #14
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49825 49 K  Slaps total: 4159 4 K
sh*t, it's dangerous for WOMEN in some of those places, let alone hershey highway conductors
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #15
Iduzdis 
 LordBlanco said
sh*t, it's dangerous for WOMEN in some of those places, let alone hershey highway conductors
It’s not dangerous for women, only when they their women adopt western bullsh*t and try to push it is... and they should preserve their society. Off with the head of any corruptor.

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Iduzdis 
 Anomic said
It's unnaturally natural now.

At first gay sh*t was a emotional problem stemming from childhood but now cuz of the atrazine pumped in our food n water, mfs are being "born" gay but really they getting pumped with chemicals known to cause homos*xual behavior in lab rats since birth

They was "gay" for as long as they can remember but they wasnt born like that

Obviously it doesnt effect everyone the same or everyone would be gay. All this sus sh*t is cuz of Atrazine
You’re spot on.

Aside molestation trauma, influence to confuse, chemical definitely has create some to come out the womb gay.
BPA and all kids of pesticide in our food.
Now it’s not even that, it’s be legislated (teach gay s*x Education to 1st graders. Attempting to force puppetry blocker without parent consent)
This sh*t is not gonna be pretty in future.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
People Talk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 131523 131 K  Slaps total: 16231 16 K
 Naga Sadow said
Visit my family on some battymon business in Jamaica and they put you you in a dirt bed. They don't play that in Jamaica.

bruh, i seen this thread on BX
damn, times changed

idiot ting

4 weeks ago '19        #18
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 69889 69 K  Slaps total: 10731 10 K
 Iduzdis said
You’re spot on.

Aside molestation trauma, influence to confuse, chemical definitely has create some to come out the womb gay.
BPA and all kids of pesticide in our food.
Now it’s not even that, it’s be legislated (teach gay s*x Education to 1st graders. Attempting to force puppetry blocker without parent consent)
This sh*t is not gonna be pretty in future.
And parenting is all wrong too.

Babies not posta have stomach issues where u gotta burp em

They normalized that sh*t like babies posta burp after every meal

Babies cant have starch(potatoes n corn) and meat for the first 6 months IIRC or it causes that burping and can lead to problems if u dont burp em(including the 9 months while in the womb)

4 weeks ago '20        #19
GingerBreadMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 8740 8 K  Slaps total: 5060 5 K
 BlacksAndLatins said
#TeamNofag**tsh*t

9ja family stand up
you're white
+2   

4 weeks ago '04        #20
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 49825 49 K  Slaps total: 4159 4 K
 Iduzdis said
It’s not dangerous for women, only when they their women adopt western bullsh*t and try to push it is... and they should preserve their society. Off with the head of any corruptor.
You really trying to say it isn't dangerous for woman in every single one of those countries? You sure about that? It's not just "western bs" either. It's actually way more simple and not even remotely tied to western culture.
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #21
im proud of u @

finally came out the closet!

4 weeks ago '20        #22
The Shredder 
Props total: 14755 14 K  Slaps total: 7471 7 K
 Iduzdis said
Good. Ok, so?

Lowkey, the sh*t is so unnatural, unable to directly reproduce their kinds, so they propagandize movements to "create more of t them."'

Note: Black people don't force other societies to become black, but simply let them exist. no way you the “new black” lol.
People on here try to force other blacks to fit a certain mold and when they dont they are either called white, c00n or wench

But the lgbt and the black community should never be compared

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '05        #23
ice wolf  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3 OP
Props total: 19385 19 K  Slaps total: 7703 7 K
 Teflon Taliban said
im proud of u @

finally came out the closet!

My girl is a 10/10 Latina, you basement-dwelling unemployed BX incel.

I support the LGBTQ community whole heartedly and believe that they should have full human rights. The way LGBTQ people are treated in most Muslim countries is despicable. Regardless of me supporting the LGBTQ community, I still won't hesitate to call @ a f@ggot.
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #24
 ice wolf said
My girl is a 10/10 Latina, you basement-dwelling unemployed BX incel.

I support the LGBTQ community whole heartedly and believe that they should have full human rights. The way LGBTQ people are treated in most Muslim countries is despicable. Regardless of me supporting the LGBTQ community, I still won't hesitate to call @ a f@ggot.
Cap

4 weeks ago '04        #25
gh3tto 
Props total: 39504 39 K  Slaps total: 7890 7 K
the reality people dont know is homos*xuality runs rampant in islamic countries

it stems from their extremely s*xually repressed society and how they lock down and hide their women

their women are for breeding and cooking
+4   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+89online now  43
Kwame Brown goes off on Gilbert Arenas & Stephen Jackson for clowning him
271 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+93online now  27