Dear Black Men: Beware The Harlot’s Abyss

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+41  138
83 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '17        #1
5400 page views
107 comments

Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 35912 35 K  Slaps total: 15052 15 K
Dear Black Men: Beware The Harlot’s Abyss

+13   

best
worst
107 comments

3 weeks ago '12        #2
daman729 
Props total: 56649 56 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
A man who can control his s*xual lusts is already at a big advantage. Stop looking at fu*kin pr0n and jackin your d*cks too!!! Just being real. For the fellas who can easily pull women or get attention from them, you really gotta be careful man. s*xual lust can fu*k you in so many ways. Dont go around sleepin with random women. That sh*t will come back to you!!! Trust me I know. Society tells men its cool to do that sh*t. But it aint. When you get older, you realize it. On some real sh*t, some of these females with trap you. Especially when they know you're weak for the pu**y. Conduct yourself as a man of strength and dignity. We all get weak for some a*s. But maaaaaaaaaaaan. You just gotta be careful out there.
+237   

3 weeks ago '19        #3
RANK ONE 
Props total: 2411 2 K  Slaps total: 1690 1 K
 daman729 said
A man who can control his s*xual lusts is already at a big advantage. Stop looking at fu*kin pr0n and jackin your d*cks too!!! Just being real. For the fellas who can easily pull women or get attention from them, you really gotta be careful man. s*xual lust can fu*k you in so many ways. Dont go around sleepin with random women. That sh*t will come back to you!!! Trust me I know. Society tells men its cool to do that sh*t. But it aint. When you get older, you realize it. On some real sh*t, some of these females with trap you. Especially when they know you're weak for the pu**y. Conduct yourself as a man of strength and dignity. We all get weak for some a*s. But maaaaaaaaaaaan. You just gotta be careful out there.
it's a lot of men who devote their lives to sleeping with random women

they spend all of their time and money on broken, low-quality women.

sometimes they end up with accidental kids too smh
+96   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Randeezle 
Props total: 2902 2 K  Slaps total: 244 244
Love TMT, real happy for his success on Patreon

Has some of the best Artistry, well thought out videos and bro can really rap forreal.
+9   

3 weeks ago '04        #5
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 2642 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 daman729 said
This
+11   

3 weeks ago '04        #6
ScaledAt10 
Props total: 2642 2 K  Slaps total: 397 397
 RANK ONE said

This
+11   

3 weeks ago '13        #7
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 99957 99 K  Slaps total: 9868 9 K
We gotta to think why it seems they want black men to be so promiscuous with so many different women

It don’t benefit us like that

STD’s, trapped by baby moms, me too

Find of solid gf/wife, make love to your hand or be abstinent
+39   

3 weeks ago '10        #8
pacman45  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 22933 22 K  Slaps total: 732 732
 daman729 said

You are so damn on point bruh. Respect.
+21   

3 weeks ago '05        #9
lilbeast  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1218 1 K  Slaps total: 410 410
 daman729 said
Real talk dawg. Smashing random women the most low vibrational destructive little boy sh*t you can do. sh*t is stupid and barbaric
+35   

3 weeks ago '16        #10
Onetrubeing816 
Props total: 5249 5 K  Slaps total: 888 888
Essentially humans are just animals .....that know they are animals .....men are predatory from birth ....our prey will always be pu**y....men will always list and want young pu**y as well ....that's just in our nature to breed and breed and breed
+23   

3 weeks ago '20        #11
Turksgold 
Props total: 4558 4 K  Slaps total: 73 73
 daman729 said

Currently getting my sh*t back in order from a Trap. With all my soul fellas. DO NOT fu*k A WOMAN you wouldn't marry. I wish there was a better way to communicate this though. Be very safe.
+50   

3 weeks ago '20        #12
garrywithtwors 
Props total: 9844 9 K  Slaps total: 854 854
This smells like a thread for incels

3 weeks ago '16        #13
NoLvstName  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 73531 73 K  Slaps total: 7366 7 K
I'm glad Semen retention is becoming more popular

Sacrifice chasing pleasure for purpose and watch your life bloom
+31   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
garrywithtwors 
 Turksgold said
Currently getting my sh*t back in order from a Trap. With all my soul fellas. DO NOT fu*k A WOMAN you wouldn't marry. I wish there was a better way to communicate this though. Be very safe.
Wait. Marriage is a trap to begin with. So you sayin to avoid traps by only sleepin with a woman you would wanna be trapped with? That actually makes sense

+17   

3 weeks ago '20        #15
PharoahSoul 
Props total: 2096 2 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 daman729 said

Right I’m on third week of NOFAP, ex hitting me up and sh*t being weird. Tryna come back in my life and sh*t because she see me doing okay for myself. That lust sh*t is real and as men we gotta control that sh*t. If men controlled our urges as a whole and stop giving free validation to bi*ches , it would help us as a whole . Women wouldn’t know what to do and would start chasing US more, AS THEY SHOULD
+28   

3 weeks ago '20        #16
garrywithtwors 
 NoLvstName said
I'm glad Semen retention is becoming more popular

Sacrifice chasing pleasure for purpose and watch your life bloom
Idk about allat fam. Our semen wasn't meant to stay bottled up in our bodies. Which is why if you go long enough without a nut you're likely to ejaculate in your sleep

+17   

3 weeks ago '19        #17
Anomic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67986 67 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
Semen retention(or meditation/mescaline/shrooms) takes all the power from these hoes

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by Anomic; 04-17-2021 at 06:05 PM..
+7   

3 weeks ago '20        #18
garrywithtwors 
 PharoahSoul said
Right I’m on third week of NOFAP, ex hitting me up and sh*t being weird. Tryna come back in my life and sh*t because she see me doing okay for myself. That lust sh*t is real and as men we gotta control that sh*t. If men controlled our urges as a whole and stop giving free validation to bi*ches , it would help us as a whole . Women wouldn’t know what to do and would start chasing US more, AS THEY SHOULD
But they already do chase us fammo. Where you livin at where bi*ches don't pursue? I ain't trynna dis you, but if you ain't gettin chased it's cause you not chase worthy. I been in the same position trust me. And seen the n*ggas around me gettin hoes flock to them with no effort. It perplexed me for a bit before I figured it out... like yea what value am I bringin these bi*ches in my current position? Way less than the homies. I didn't even know how to create value. Or how to make the value that I do have stand out. Still workin on it. It's a journey. But I really don't think any of this nofap nut retention sh*t is the answer to it.... unless you a chronic masturbator or somethin

+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #19
marcusaka50 
Props total: 27689 27 K  Slaps total: 4696 4 K
When you break s*x down to its basic core..its just another way to communicate...busting nuts is for pro creating...sperm is life force that build your testosterone and creativity...

If you break food down to its core Its just medicine to keep you alive....

Both food and s*x are being overly consumed...

They overly advertise s*x and food so you can be physically fat off of food and mentally fat off of s*x
+32   

3 weeks ago '20        #20
PharoahSoul 
Props total: 2096 2 K  Slaps total: 257 257
 garrywithtwors said
But they already do chase us fammo. Where you livin at where bi*ches don't pursue? I ain't trynna dis you, but if you ain't gettin chased it's cause you not chase worthy. I been in the same position trust me. And seen the n*ggas around me gettin hoes flock to them with no effort. It perplexed me for a bit before I figured it out... like yea what value am I bringin these bi*ches in my current position? Way less than the homies. I didn't even know how to create value. Or how to make the value that I do have stand out. Still workin on it. It's a journey. But I really don't think any of this nofap nut retention sh*t is the answer to it.... unless you a chronic masturbator or somethin

I agree with you bro but I’m speaking in general. I’ve got a solid roster of women where I’m at and I just moved down south where I’m at. The NOFAP sh*t is helping with the weight loss and other areas of my game I need to work on feel me
+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #21
ItsThatEasy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22557 22 K  Slaps total: 1845 1 K
 daman729 said
Not even gone scroll down to read the responses.

I just know I’ve seen this exact post every year since I’ve been on BX, and n*ggas consistently will argue the benefits of NOT thinking with your d*ck.

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths n*ggas will go to be mediocre.
+13   

3 weeks ago '21        #22
JT21 
Props total: 328 328  Slaps total: 7 7
s*x is the most powerful thing as it creates life. A lot of guys are so weak to pu**y because they are constantly giving away their life force energy. So it’s easy to be seduced, and give into temptation when you have no strength. This is the real reason why semen retention works. When your energy is stronger women can pick up on it unknowingly. Men are the creators of life, and women are the givers of life
+11   

3 weeks ago '10        #23
REG773 
Props total: 35002 35 K  Slaps total: 8522 8 K
You have to learn how to be alone

Once you learn that, and are okay with it, nobody can use anything against you
+38   

3 weeks ago '17        #24
LeG.O.A.T  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63795 63 K  Slaps total: 42443 42 K
 RANK ONE said

sh*t crazy and sad lol grown a*s men still chasing tail like teenagers.
+5   

3 weeks ago '20        #25
Turksgold 
Props total: 4558 4 K  Slaps total: 73 73
 garrywithtwors said
Wait. Marriage is a trap to begin with. So you sayin to avoid traps by only sleepin with a woman you would wanna be trapped with? That actually makes sense

The ODDs are severely stacked against us.

Child Support is probably the easiest thing a woman can do to a dude. Yet a man will have to f*ght to actually spend time with the kid. Lawyers arent cheap and these women are working together and sharing information to make sure they get the most.

I consider myself a very intelligent person. But intelligence cant help when someone has a motive to manipulate and gain what they need. Overall I think I'll be fine but situations like this make people crack.

NOTE: You dont have to be a sucka/incel to end up in a situation like this....

Last edited by Turksgold; 04-17-2021 at 06:12 PM..
+12   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+31online now  53
Video inside Wtf is in that bottle
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+26online now  27
Video inside 🔥JOE BUDDEN Premiers New PODCAST With ICE & ISH ‘JOE WILL NAME ..
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+194online now  25
Video inside Chamillionaire with the knowledge. Take risks people.
82 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
Are these MMA f*ghters supposed to be angry....uhhh...
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy