Woman Kills 8 Puppies As Revenge Against Their Mother

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+58  144
89 replies  @goodeats

most viewed right now
+21  76
80 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '15        #1
601 page views
19 comments

Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 6139 6 K  Slaps total: 2271 2 K
Woman k*lls 8 Puppies As Revenge Against Their Mother

The actions of one woman in India caused her town to become outraged.

It all happened about nine months ago on March 15, in the town of Krishnanagar, India.

As you may know, India, like many other countries around the world has a lot of stray animals.

What do stray animals do? Well, they try to find food, and they try to find shelter.

Because they are free in the world and have not been spayed or neutered, they make more stray animals.

Some people try their best to take care of the stray animals by leaving out some food.

When a four-year-old stray dog in Krishanagar had her litter of eight puppies in a gutter by the front door of a woman’s house, the woman went nuts.

She took each puppy, slammed them against rocks and then threw their dеаd bоdies in a field across from her home.

This whole time, the mother dog, Ammu, stood by watching.

The India Times reported that Ammu kept trying to nudge her babies to wake them up.

Ammu was seen running around, frаntic, trying to get some help.

When asked why she had done such a heartless thing, the woman said she wanted the dog never to come near her home again.

The police were called, and the woman was arrеsted.

Ammu was so sad that she reportedly dug up her dead babies and tried to get them to nurse.

If the woman is found guіlty (and there is CCTV footage as evidence), she could face up to five years in jaіl

best
worst
19 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
240sx 
Props total: 5036 5 K  Slaps total: 1347 1 K
Beat her a*s like the dog she is ...

Last edited by 240sx; 04-18-2021 at 11:29 PM..
+7   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Kehinde 
Props total: 4728 4 K  Slaps total: 1817 1 K
Give her a*s the same fu*king treatment, heartless bi*ch
+13   

4 weeks ago '12        #4
kej718 
Props total: 9543 9 K  Slaps total: 541 541
People like that don't need to be in society with regular people. It thought I was going to come in here and read that the dog attacked her. She k*lled the pups and it still didn't maul her.

This bi*ch needs to be put in jail and fed nothing but dog food. Her home should be an animal shelter, after they put her out.

Last edited by kej718; 04-17-2021 at 06:05 PM..
+6   

4 weeks ago '17        #5
LIL SOULJA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 19398 19 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
How fu*ked up in the head do you gotta be to do some sh*t like that
+4   

4 weeks ago '13        #6
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 12704 12 K  Slaps total: 4536 4 K
Kill that bi*ch with fire
+2   

4 weeks ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 57343 57 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
I aint one of them hardcore pet enthusiast but dam!! They need to fry her a*s.
+3   

4 weeks ago '21        #8
eminem4lyfedawg 
Props total: 741 741  Slaps total: 1113 1 K
I hope someone slams her against a rock and then throws her dead body across a field that dirty fu*king bi*ch.

No wonder my dog growls and barks at certain people that wear very certain garbs...

The dogs can feel and see energy that us humans can't.

Evidently, it can probably feel what these certain people think of the animals and instincts kick in...

Had to go pet my dog after reading this. And honestly it just makes sense to me now why he act a certain way around some people but not others.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
ZiplockP 
Props total: 2290 2 K  Slaps total: 103 103
 kej718 said
This bi*ch needs to be put in jail and feed nothing but dog food. Her home should be an animal shelter, after they put her out.
I like where you’re headed with the animal shelter thing but the dog food is light work. Maybe also garnish future wages for life that go directly to animal related causes and/or even directly to the mama dog. I need a full week to come up with her punishment tbh.

I hope some animal group out there picked up the mama dog and get her off the streets at least. This sh*t is beyond heartless.
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #10
MissStush88 
Props total: 2431 2 K  Slaps total: 190 190
What kinda of person do you have to be to do some sh*t like this?! My goodness!!!
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #11
ArmoredTitan 
Props total: 188 188  Slaps total: 19 19
I thought I was a savage
+3   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #12
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 37205 37 K  Slaps total: 15935 15 K
These heathens are going to slavery.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #13
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5768 5 K  Slaps total: 1401 1 K
 Baudimore said

The actions of one woman in India caused her town to become outraged.

It all happened about nine months ago on March 15, in the town of Krishnanagar, India.

As you may know, India, like many other countries around the world has a lot of stray animals.

What do stray animals do? Well, they try to find food, and they try to find shelter.

Because they are free in the world and have not been spayed or neutered, they make more stray animals.

Some people try their best to take care of the stray animals by leaving out some food.

When a four-year-old stray dog in Krishanagar had her litter of eight puppies in a gutter by the front door of a woman’s house, the woman went nuts.

She took each puppy, slammed them against rocks and then threw their dеаd bоdies in a field across from her home.

This whole time, the mother dog, Ammu, stood by watching.

The India Times reported that Ammu kept trying to nudge her babies to wake them up.

Ammu was seen running around, frаntic, trying to get some help.

When asked why she had done such a heartless thing, the woman said she wanted the dog never to come near her home again.

The police were called, and the woman was arrеsted.

Ammu was so sad that she reportedly dug up her dead babies and tried to get them to nurse.

If the woman is found guіlty (and there is CCTV footage as evidence), she could face up to five years in jaіl

That's sad

4 weeks ago '18        #14
SFamilyRep  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 101765 101 K  Slaps total: 12495 12 K
Man fu*k them dogs....n*ggas k*lls animals everyday & y’all don’t say sh*t. Y’all still eating y’all steaks and drink drinking milk. Imagine a skunk reproducing anywhere under your crib. You would have them removed too.

So because they strays they can take up residency at my crib? fu*k OUTTA HERE & THEM fu*kING DOGS.

4 weeks ago '18        #15
 Kehinde said
Give her a*s the same fu*king treatment, heartless bi*ch
What do you suggest she should have done?

4 weeks ago '15        #16
Baudimore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
Props total: 6139 6 K  Slaps total: 2271 2 K
 SFamilyRep said
Man fu*k them dogs....n*ggas k*lls animals everyday & y’all don’t say sh*t. Y’all still eating y’all steaks and drink drinking milk. Imagine a skunk reproducing anywhere under your crib. You would have them removed too.

So because they strays they can take up residency at my crib? fu*k OUTTA HERE & THEM fu*kING DOGS.
torturing animals = eating meat??

torturing animals = not wanting to live with them??

We ain't PETA but we ain't gotta be Hannibal either .

4 weeks ago '18        #17
 Baudimore said
:cmonson: torturing animals = eating meat??

torturing animals = not wanting to live with them??

We ain't PETA but we ain't gotta be Hannibal either .
I side with humans not animals

4 weeks ago '15        #18
Kehinde 
 SFamilyRep said
What do you suggest she should have done?
Give her another, more communal location and leave her with enough food to supplement her pups, you know like any responsible human would do.

I'm a bit taken aback that you asked me this.

4 weeks ago '18        #19
 Kehinde said
Give her another, more communal location and leave her with enough food to supplement her pups, you know like any responsible human would do.

I'm a bit taken aback that you asked me this.
That lady probably didn’t even have enough money to feed her own damn family & you talking about giving animals food

As a n*gga who’s family came from a 3rd world country, many of whom still live there, you sound nutty and frankly like privileged American (not calling you white). Some people don’t got it like that to give stray dogs bruh

4 weeks ago '15        #20
Kehinde 
 SFamilyRep said
That lady probably didn’t even have enough money to feed her own damn family & you talking about giving animals food

As a n*gga who’s family came from a 3rd world country, many of whom still live there, you sound nutty and frankly like privileged American (not calling you white). Some people don’t got it like that to give stray dogs bruh
You read what the article said right?? I'm speaking in context not from a bubble and still if she ain't want outside her house move em, strays know who fw em and who don't.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+27online now  28
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
200 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+24online now  26
Lil Reese shot in downtown Chicago
545 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Video inside Former VP of Adidas North America reveals Pusha T's involment in the Dr..
24 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside Box Brehs...RURRRRY AND MEALY MAL RESPOND
217 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy