Petition for Sony to develop Days Gone 2

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
45 replies  @hiphop

most viewed right now
59 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #1
378 page views
13 comments

SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 63681 63 K  Slaps total: 19181 19 K
Petition for Sony to develop Days Gone 2

visit this link https://www.change.org/p/ .. ve-days-gone-2

Sidenote: this is probably an exercise in futility, but I’d argue this is a much better way to get these companies to be more “pro consumer” than crying on here image
+3   

best
worst
13 comments

4 weeks ago '12        #2
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 165328 165 K  Slaps total: 9831 9 K
Man I wish they wouldve pushed for Heavenly Sword to get some love before this sh*t
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #3
mumbosauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25129 25 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
still haven’t started the first one or last of us 2 or ghost or god of war. im way behind
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #4
#JewLife 
Props total: 14797 14 K  Slaps total: 4224 4 K
 mumbosauce said
still haven’t started the first one or last of us 2 or ghost or god of war. im way behind
Start in the opposite order of how you listed em... GoW first ... mix in Sekiro somewhere too if you’re up for a challenge.
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #5
mumbosauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25129 25 K  Slaps total: 3290 3 K
 #JewLife said
Start in the opposite order of how you listed em... GoW first ... mix in Sekiro somewhere too if you’re up for a challenge.
im all about that GT Sport life currently

4 weeks ago '12        #6
Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 22332 22 K  Slaps total: 4730 4 K
I honestly think this game is already in development at Sony they havent said anything about cancelling Days Gone... I believe Sony maybe rejected their pitch for the sequel maybe their ideas were just sh*t at the time they pitched it... But I believe they already started development
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '17        #7
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 63681 63 K  Slaps total: 19181 19 K
 Pleasure Boy said
I honestly think this game is already in development at Sony they havent said anything about cancelling Days Gone... I believe Sony maybe rejected their pitch for the sequel maybe their ideas were just sh*t at the time they pitched it... But I believe they already started development
You probably right and even if they indeed scrap a sequel at the time, I think the overwhelming positive attention it’s gotten since the PS5 dropped probably got Sony circling back on it

4 weeks ago '04        #8
dblock187s 
Props total: 6563 6 K  Slaps total: 1169 1 K
I played the first one for about an hour maybe this summer I'll revisit it

4 weeks ago '12        #9
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 165328 165 K  Slaps total: 9831 9 K
 SPdaGOAT said
You probably right and even if they indeed scrap a sequel at the time, I think the overwhelming positive attention it’s gotten since the PS5 dropped probably got Sony circling back on it
He makes a good point

TBH when they moved so fast to push it to 60fps and enhance a few things I was like oh sh*t, they trying to get the game more hype maybe something is coming

Plus if you go back and look at news articles after the first one dropped, it said Sony Bend were specifically hiring for a next gen open world game.
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #10
SpyDa 
Props total: 9167 9 K  Slaps total: 1183 1 K
 OldBusiness said
He makes a good point

TBH when they moved so fast to push it to 60fps and enhance a few things I was like oh sh*t, they trying to get the game more hype maybe something is coming

Plus if you go back and look at news articles after the first one dropped, it said Sony Bend were specifically hiring for a next gen open world game.

People want what they can't have. When they announce a sequel due to people demand, it's going to shake the gaming industry. May even get a movie on Netflix.

4 weeks ago '20        #11
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13404 13 K  Slaps total: 2110 2 K
 mumbosauce said
God of War is my 2nd favorite game of all time...play it first n*gga

4 weeks ago '17        #12
LeDicc James 
Props total: 1130 1 K  Slaps total: 153 153
Really don’t want another game having to save boozer boozman all day. Dude was worthless

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Thegreatiandi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 24187 24 K  Slaps total: 2028 2 K
I'm still pissed i never got another Army Of Two on PlayStation.

Me and my bros-ive k*lled them games on Very hard. The custom mask making was lit to.

They easily could make an Army of 3 or 4.

+2   

4 weeks ago '20        #14
D1dnt read 
Props total: 17864 17 K  Slaps total: 4121 4 K
This is all part of Sony's plan:

They know people are eager to complain nowadays so they create a narrative that the sequel isn't coming even though they're already developing it.

People suddenly realize that they care about this game more than they actually do and start petioning to get a sequel.

Sony releases a message of "we've heard your voices loud and clear... delivering great games that our consumers want is our #1 priority" and turns around and releases the sequel and everybody praises them for listening to their fans.

Last edited by D1dnt read; 04-17-2021 at 05:21 PM..
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+29online now  29
Video inside May 15 - ISRAEL BEGINS DEPORTING BLACK AMERICAN HEBREWS
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  26
UFC 262: Oliveira vs. Chandler
706 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-24online now  24
New coin that's doing major #####
54 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
-32online now  10
The first look at Billy Porter as the fairy godmother in Camila Cabello’s ‘CIN..
65 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy