Apr 17 - FBI SAYS IT INTERVIEWED FEDEX MASS SHOOTER BRANDON SCOTT HOLE LAST YEAR

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+21  437
362 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #1
2025 page views
62 comments

BuiltForThis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 11167 11 K  Slaps total: 20257 20 K
Apr 17 - FBI SAYS IT INTERVIEWED FEDEX MASS SHOOTER BRANDON SCOTT HOLE LAST YEAR

INDIANAPOLIS -- The former employee who shot and k*lled eight people at a FedEx facility in Indianapolis was interviewed by FBI agents last year, after his mother called police to say that her son might commit "suicide by cop," the bureau said Friday.

Coroners released the names of the victims late Friday, a little less than 24 hours after the latest mass shooting to rock the U.S. Four of them were members of Indianapolis' Sikh community. The attack was another blow to the Asian American community a month after six people of Asian descent were k*lled in a mass shooting in the Atlanta area and amid ongoing attacks against Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

The Marion County Coroner's office identified the dead as Matthew R. Alexander, 32; Samaria Blackwell, 19; Amarjeet Johal, 66; Jaswinder Kaur, 64; Jaswinder Singh, 68; Amarjit Sekhon, 48; Karli Smith, 19; and John Weisert, 74.

The shooter was identified as Brandon Scott Hole, 19, of Indianapolis, Deputy Police Chief Craig McCartt told a news conference. Investigators searched a home in Indianapolis a*sociated with Hole and seized evidence, including desktop computers and other electronic media, McCartt said.

Hole began firing randomly at people in the parking lot of the FedEx facility late Thursday, k*lling four, before entering the building, fatally shooting four more people and then turning the gun on himself, McCartt said. He said he did not know if Hole owned the gun legally.

"There was no confrontation with anyone that was there," he said. "There was no disturbance, there was no argument. He just appeared to randomly start shooting."

McCartt said the slayings took place in a matter of minutes, and that there were at least 100 people in the facility at the time. Many were changing shifts or were on their dinner break, he said. Several people were wounded, including five who were taken to the hospital.

"You deserved so much better than this," a man who identified himself as the grandson of Johal tweeted Friday evening. Johal had planned to work a double shift Thursday so she could take Friday off, according to the grandson, who would not give his full name but identifies himself as "Komal" on his Twitter page. Johal later decided to grab her check and go home, and still had the check in her hand when police found her, Komal said.

"(What) a harsh and cruel world we live in," he added.

Smith, the youngest of the victims, was last in contact with her family shortly before 11 p.m. Thursday, family members said in social media posts late Friday. Dominique Troutman, Smith's sister, waited hours at the Holiday Inn for an update on her sister. "Words can't even explain how I feel. ... I'm so hurt," Troutman said in a Facebook post Friday night.

Weisert had been working as a bag handler at FedEx for four years, his wife, Carol, told WISH-TV. The couple was married nearly 50 years.

President Joe Biden said he had been briefed on the shooting and called gun violence "an epidemic" in the U.S.

"Too many Americans are dying every single day from gun violence. It stains our character and pierces the very soul of our nation," he said in a statement. Later, he tweeted, "We can, and must, do more to reduce gun violence and save lives."

A FedEx employee said he was working inside the building Thursday night when he heard several gunshots in rapid succession.

"I see a man come out with a rifle in his hand and he starts firing and he starts yelling stuff that I could not understand," Levi Miller told WTHR-TV. "What I ended up doing was ducking down to make sure he did not see me because I thought he would see me and he would shoot me."

Paul Keenan, special agent in charge of the FBI's Indianapolis field office, said Friday that agents questioned Hole last year after his mother called police to say that her son might commit "suicide by cop." He said the FBI was called after items were found in Hole's bedroom but he did not elaborate on what they were. He said agents found no evidence of a crime and that they did not identify Hole as espousing a racially motivated ideology. A police report obtained by The a*sociated Press shows that officers seized a pump-action shotgun from Hole's home after responding to the mother's call. Keenan said the gun was never returned.

McCartt said Hole was a former employee of FedEx and last worked for the company in 2020. The deputy police chief said he did not know why Hole left the job or if he had ties to the workers in the facility. He said police have not yet uncovered a motive for the shooting.

Police Chief Randal Taylor noted that a "significant" number of employees at the FedEx facility are members of the Sikh community, and the Sikh Coalition later issued a statement saying it was "sad to confirm" that at least four of those k*lled were community members.

The coalition, which identifies itself as the largest Sikh civil rights organization in the U.S., said in the statement that it expected authorities to "conduct a full investigation - including the possibility of bias as a factor."

Varun Nikore, executive director of the AAPI Victory Alliance, a national advocacy group for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders, said in a statement that the shootings marked "yet another senseless massacre that has become a daily occurrence in this country."

Nikore remarked that gun violence in the U.S. "is reflective of all of the spineless politicians who are beholden to the gun lobby."

FedEx Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Frederick Smith called the shooting a "senseless act of violence."

"This is a devastating day, and words are hard to describe the emotions we all feel," he wrote in an email to employees.

The k*llings marked the latest in a string of recent mass shootings across the country and the third mass shooting this year in Indianapolis. Five people, including a pregnant woman, were shot and k*lled in the city in January, and a man was accused of k*lling three adults and a child before abducting his daughter during at argument at a home in March. In other states last month, eight people were fatally shot at massage businesses in the Atlanta area, and 10 died in gunfire at a supermarket in Boulder, Colorado.

Indianapolis Mayor Joe Hogsett said the community must guard against resignation and "the a*sumption that this is simply how it must be and we might as well get used to it."

visit this link https://abc13.com/fedex-s .. tims/10522546/

best
worst
62 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '20        #2
Blafy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 35629 35 K  Slaps total: 2966 2 K
Mental illness

Seen that crazy sh*t from far away
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #3
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 65274 65 K  Slaps total: 17825 17 K
All they wanna do is get rid of guns

They Keep sending pawns to do these mass shootings in hopes that somethin will change people’s minds about guns

4 weeks ago '15        #4
Still Numskull 
Props total: 19611 19 K  Slaps total: 5250 5 K
Bout t0 bring back asylums at this rate.

4 weeks ago '12        #5
Steelgrip 
Props total: 27771 27 K  Slaps total: 1679 1 K
Boys mother has a better mass shooter identifying profile than the FBI

They let him go free because he owned terrorist paraphernalia but wouldn't say n***er.
+6   

4 weeks ago '05        #6
SquirrelXss 
Props total: 6635 6 K  Slaps total: 2081 2 K
Just like the other mass shooters.

PARKLAND!

4 weeks ago '14        #7
longliverick 
Props total: 10615 10 K  Slaps total: 5607 5 K
Just trying to get rid of guns

And they only want to do that because we are afforded guns just so that we can over throw government

The founding fathers were not stupid
There was no distractions in those boring times lol
+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #8
Icee 
Props total: 24463 24 K  Slaps total: 1730 1 K
I think we need a #DefundTheFBI movement as well, they’ve been a part of so much fu*kery.
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #9
YARKONE 
Props total: 2793 2 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 PackerTrelli3 said
All they wanna do is get rid of guns

They Keep sending pawns to do these mass shootings in hopes that somethin will change peopleís minds about guns

You a americans are scared little pussies. My guns!!!!! But my guns!! Biggest army in the world and yall still scared to leave the house unnarmed...

You scared... get a dog, with ya good guys with guns always late as fu*k to mass shooting looking a*s.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #10
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4504 4 K  Slaps total: 1343 1 K
 longliverick said

And they only want to do that because we are afforded guns just so that we can over throw government

+14   

4 weeks ago '18        #11
Capodecina  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 22071 22 K  Slaps total: 1585 1 K
FBI is like

+5   

4 weeks ago '14        #12
longliverick 
 Fastrap87 said

The people would win because of numbers smart guy.

Why do you think theyíre constantly starting race wars and causing division?

The people are stupid and oblivious and thatís the problem

4 weeks ago '15        #13
isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 53431 53 K  Slaps total: 7189 7 K
 longliverick said

Well look at the people out here flexing for IG

+1   

4 weeks ago '17        #14
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 14944 14 K  Slaps total: 8947 8 K
You cant stop a.man who doesnt value their own life from doing a damn thing. No laws can.

At beat you cN simply removr artificial barriers that stop people from being able to effectively react and countdract that individuals outburst should it occur.

4 weeks ago '11        #15
Trolling 
Props total: 985 985  Slaps total: 229 229
 Blafy said
Mental illness

Seen that crazy sh*t from far away
Just a bunch of old heads trying to make some bread.
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #16
Fastrap87  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 4504 4 K  Slaps total: 1343 1 K
 longliverick said

Why do you think they’re constantly starting race wars and causing division?

The people are stupid and oblivious and that’s the problem
or citizens could just stop going to work and paying taxes then watch the government crumble?

also the "founding founders" and current gun laws weren't designed with black people in mind.
+2   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 91114 91 K  Slaps total: 52905 52 K
Get rid of these whites guns

4 weeks ago '17        #18
 YARKONE said
You a americans are scared little pussies. My guns!!!!! But my guns!! Biggest army in the world and yall still scared to leave the house unnarmed...

You scared... get a dog, with ya good guys with guns always late as fu*k to mass shooting looking a*s.
n*gga get the fu*k outta here. Itís the point of our rights and taking them. And bi*ch the army is WALKING around wit n*ggas. When do you ever SEE the army??

n*gga said that sh*t as if everybody got their own USA military on standby

And ainít nothin pu**y over here boy. I f*ght, and know how to shoot guns, and was in the army. This ainít the point tho. Point is they tryna restrict guns.

Slapped

4 weeks ago '16        #19
Boogersugar  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 72145 72 K  Slaps total: 9815 9 K
 longliverick said

Why do you think theyíre constantly starting race wars and causing division?

The people are stupid and oblivious and thatís the problem
You're a real dumbass to believe that. They could monitor your communications before shutting them off, bomb the sh*t out of you, freeze your accounts. A popular uprising against the modern US government because a bunch of people own guns they don't really know how to use

+9   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
YARKONE 
Props total: 2793 2 K  Slaps total: 267 267
 PackerTrelli3 said
n*gga get the fu*k outta here. Itís the point of our rights and taking them. And bi*ch the army is WALKING around wit n*ggas. When do you ever SEE the army??

n*gga said that sh*t as if everybody got their own USA military on standby

And ainít nothin pu**y over here boy. I f*ght, and know how to shoot guns, and was in the army. This ainít the point tho. Point is they tryna restrict guns.

Slapped
All Im reading is... I'm scared mommy!!
+3   

4 weeks ago '14        #21
longliverick 
 Boogersugar said
You're a real dumbass to believe that. They could monitor your communications before shutting them off, bomb the sh*t out of you, freeze your accounts. A popular uprising against the modern US government because a bunch of people own guns they don't really know how to use

If Over 350 million people went after them they would lose and they know this and it is why theyíre constantly causing division. The point is that they canít come after everyone so they separate us and it has proven to be affective. Just look at Africa smart guy

4 weeks ago '14        #22
longliverick 
 Fastrap87 said
or citizens could just stop going to work and paying taxes then watch the government crumble?

also the "founding founders" and current gun laws weren't designed with black people in mind.
Yup. Thereís other ways of f*ghting

And it doesnít matter if black folks werenít in mind. Theyíre now and that is all that matters.
What the fu*k is afforded to white people today that isnít afforded to me?

4 weeks ago '17        #23
 YARKONE said
All Im reading is... I'm scared mommy!!
Ok I see what kinda poster you are.... no more responses. Peace

4 weeks ago '16        #24
kuul  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 72854 72 K  Slaps total: 7794 7 K
Our judicial system dont stop sh*t.

+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #25
nupe1911 
Props total: 3534 3 K  Slaps total: 600 600
 Icee said
I think we need a #DefundTheFBI movement as well, theyíve been a part of so much fu*kery.
I still don't understand what the fu*k they do? Who and what do they investigate? All those tax payers dollars for nothing! I hate that agency for everything they have done to black people throughout it's existence.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+54online now  23
Gentrifying Black Culture
97 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  20
May 14 - Senate Commitee CONFIRMS animals kept dying during COV19 Vax trials...
86 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  20
Juicy J buys safemoon !!!!
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+90online now  7
Curry family exposed as Zionists